Christmas Prom with Unexpected Guests

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hyemi’s POV

“Baekhyunnie, I knew you’d like my dress! I picked it with you in mind!” Taeyeon exclaimed as we walked into the living room.

“Of course I love it! Anything you wear is nice anyway…” he smiled back as he took a hold of Taeyeon’s hand.

After a few moments of what seemed like forever, I was suddenly awoken from my daydream by a hand around my waist.

“And might I add also that you are looking exceptionally beautiful my dear?” Luhan spoke in a very posh accent.

I began to feel the heat creeping up towards my cheeks and tried to momentarily turn my head away so that he would not see that I literally looked like a red traffic light at this point.

“Yah… are you from the 17th century or something? Why are you so posh?” I giggled as I replied.

“I’m just trying to be the gentleman… don’t say I didn’t try…” Luhan said with a dramatic pose.

“You’re so silly!” I laughed as he began to laugh too. “Thank you though. I tried very hard to find the perfect dress! I’m glad my effort were to your liking!”

“Where is Sora though?” Luhan asked with curiosity which made me look around.

“Huh? Where is she?” I spoke as I continued to look around but then realised that Chen wasn’t there either. “Chen isn’t here either though…”

We both stopped and looked around at each other and then laughed.

“The sneaky little devils…” Luhan retorted only loud enough for me to hear while we continued to laugh.

But at that moment, both Chen and Sora walked into the same room holding hands and smiling.

“They do look very good together though, don’t you think?” I said as I wrapped my arm around Luhan’s who gladly took it close to him.

“Yeah… but I think we’re better…” he chuckled as I playfully thumped the top of his arm. “Yah what was that for?” he pouted.

“Nothing, it’s just that I like to thump you.” I replied and smiled.

“Well, I guess I’ll take that as an action of love then!” Luhan spoke as he looked at me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and placed his head on my head.

“Hey guys!” Sora exclaimed as she walked over to us with Chen close by her side.

“Where were you two at?” I asked with curiosity.

“We were just out at the back talking…” Sora replied as she looked at Chen when he started to laugh.

I looked at Sora, not totally convinced, but decided to drop it anyway since I think there should be slightly more detail.

“Well it’s a god thing that you came back now because we should be about to leave soon!” Luhan said.

“Guys we should probably go! The prom will soon be starting and we can’t be late for a party!” Kris exclaimed as everyone agreed and started to make their way out of the house and into the cars.

 

~At the Prom~

Sora’s POV

“Take my arm, I don’t want you to fall.” Chen spoke as he got out of the car and came to my side.

Immediately I took his arm and he smiled back in a way that I just couldn’t resist. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world and I didn’t care about all the curious stares I was getting from other students.

The prom wasn’t actually at the school itself but at one of the fanciest hotels in the city of Seoul. It was the first time I had ever stepped foot in such a place. Shiny marble floors, polished champagne glasses, crisp white walls and the most elegant looking food I had ever seen! Are we budgies? (haha, just kidding of course!). I noticed a lot of my other friends had already arrived and so I went over to talk to them while bring Hyemi by my side.

“Hey guys! What’s up?” I excla

Please log in to read the full chapter