You Shouldn’t Mess With Us!

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hye-mi’s Perspective

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU STOLE MY FLUFFY RED SOCKS!” Baekhyun yelled as he was talking to Tao.

“I just borrowed them calm down! At least I didn’t take your eyeliner… this time…” Tao answered back as he quietly said the last part so that no one could hear except who were sitting beside him.

“What was that? Tao do you mean you stole his eyeliner once before?” Chen said as he started smirking to himself.

“He is such a troll…” I thought to myself as I began laughing.

“So you are the one who has been taking all my eyeliners! I thought I was just losing them!” Baekhyun roared as everyone else started laughing.

After a few minutes, everyone was beginning to calm down their laughter from the argument between Tao and Baekhyun. It’s been already twenty minutes since So-ra left to go to her locker but why is it taking her so long? It shouldn’t take that long. Did she get caught up with something else? She must have… I think I should go and check on her anyway!

“Hey guys I’m going to see if I can find So-ra, it’s doesn’t usually take that long to go to the lockers…” I said as I slowly rose up out of the seat.

“Okay text or call us if anything is wrong and we’ll come straight away!” Luhan replied with concern on his face.

“I will. Okay I’ll be going now!” I answered as I turned high and walked off.

 

Kim So-ra’s Perspective

What is this… a note? What is it doing here? Who put it here? I lifted my books and picked off the note which was stuck onto them. I opened it up carefully while looking around me to try and figure out who may have left it there. I diverted my attention back to the little piece of pink paper with a few lines written on it.

 

Meet me at the school gardens in the gazebo…

See you soon! :)

From: Chen

 

Huh? What does this mean? Why does Chen want to see me?

Without any more thoughts, I picked up my belongings from inside my locker and placed them into my bag before heading off to the school gardens. I walked down a few hallways and finally came to one of the door which led outside and into the garden. I walked along the flower-lined paths and felt myself beginning to smile as I got closer and closer to the gazebo. Since it was coming up to the winter months, it was beginning to get rather cold and it’s just my luck that I brought a scarf this morning! But for some reason my heart was making strong palpitations in my chest and it felt like it was going to rip through any second now.

 This is the school garden's gazebo. Pretty isn't it? :)

As I got to the gazebo, there was no one in sight, not one soul. Was this the right place? I checked the piece of paper from before just to confirm it. I suppose I might as well wait…

“Oh look who it is! It is no other than little Kim So-ra…” I heard a familiar voice say behind me but there was something wrong… it wasn’t Chen.

 

Wendy’s Perspective

After about ten minutes of waiting, Kim So-ra finally came. We were squatting like weirdoes behind a line of bushes and really it isn’t how we usually roll.

“Okay it’s time…” I whispered to the others as I got up and started to walk over while the other got into their places.

“Oh look who it is! It is no other than little Kim So-ra…” I said with a smirk as I walk up into the gazebo to stand behind her.

She turned around slowly and was surprised to see us there.

“What are you guys doing here?” she asked with a quiver in her voice.

“Awe! Are you scared? Were you by any chance expecting someone else?” I said as I began to walk around her and laughed to myself.

“So you guys placed the note in my locker?”

“Isn’t it obvious?” I snapped back and smirked.

“Why are you doing this? What did I ever do to you guys?” she replied while giving a dirty look.

“You really don’t know?” Joy yelled obviously annoyed.

“Please enlighten me…”

“You !” Seulgi bellowed as she slapped So-ra across the face.

 

Kim So-ra’s Perspective

“What the hell did I do to them? I never talked to them really…” I thought to myself as I clutched my now swollen red cheek in my hands.

I turned my head back to Seulgi and stood up to face her. It was okay tricking me into coming here, but that slap… that was uncalled for and she was going to pay… one way or another!

“YAH! What did you call me?” I asked sternly as I stared her in the eye.

“So you’re really going to try and go against us four? Is that really a good idea?” asked Seulgi as she let out a little giggle.

“Well I can try…” I stuttered as a small tear dropped from my eye.

“Awe is our little princess crying?” Joy exclaimed as they all laughed together.

 

Hye-mi’s Perspective

After several minutes of walking down the hallways of the school, there was no sight of So-ra anywhere. But she had been at her locker because her books were gone. Where the hell did she go? Maybe if I texted her? No, I’ll ring her! She would surely have her phone with her.

I continued walking as I dialled her number into my phone. As the phone kept ringing, I had come to the door which led out to the school gardens.

“I haven’t looked outside yet…” I thought to myself as I opened the door and went outside.

 

-The person you are calling is not able to get to the phone right now, please leave a message after the tone-

 

“What? That’s weird…” I thought to myself as I walked along the flower lined paths towards a cute little gazebo.

I decided to look closer at the cute little gazebo until I was abruptly stopped in my path. Was that So-ra? But who is that beside her? Four other people? From their silhouet

Please log in to read the full chapter