Stay Away From Them!

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Luhan’s Perspective

“Hey guys do you not think it’s been ages since Hye-mi left to look for So-ra?” I asked the rest of the group as I was getting worried and kept looking at my phone.

“Yeah I was starting to think the same thing… where could they have gone?” Kris answered.

“Maybe I should call Hye-mi…” I said as I started to get out my phone and look for her number through my contacts list.

 

-RING RING-

 

“It’s  So-ra’s number?” I spoke as I looked at everyone.

 

“Hello?” I answered the phone.

“Is this Luhan?” A male voice spoke from the other end.

“Wait! Who are you? Where is So-ra?” I asked immediately as I was worried.

 

I looked at the other members who were now listening intently and curious as to whom you were now talking to as it didn’t sound like it was So-ra.

 

“How about you put this onto speaker phone?” the male voice answered.

 

I immediately took the phone down from my ear and tapped the screen which put the call onto speaker mode.

 

“Okay its now on speaker mode, now speak!” I said as the other members crowded around the phone on the table.

“Are all the members there? Especially Chen since you are already here Luhan…”

“Yes we are all here! Now who the hell are you? Where is So-ra!” I asked again as I was beginning to get impatient.

“Woah man… calm down, it’s all cool! Kim So-ra is safe and so is her little friend…” the male voice spoke as he laughed.

 

I looked up and met eyes with Chen who now looked extremely worried along with the other members. But just who was this man?

 

“Go Hye-mi is there too?” I asked with a slight feeling of relief.

“Oh yes… they are both here and safe for now…”

“What do you mean for now? You better not do anything to them!” Chen shouted into the phone after what he had just heard. Kris put his hand on his shoulder.

“Was that you Chen? How are you my friend? It’s been a long time since our last meeting.”

“Who even are you?” Chen answered the voice through the phone.

“Oh I’m so sorry where are my manners… this is L, L from INFINITE…”

 

We all stopped for a second and looked up at each other. INFINITE were bad business and the last thing we wanted was to leave Hye-mi and So-ra with those guys!

 

“We are not yet sure what to do…we have just been told to teach them a lesson…”

“YAH! Don’t you dare lay a finger on those girls!” Kris bellowed through the phone. He looked as though he was about to punch someone!

“Well we’ll see about that…. Depends how we feel I guess and no matter what we’ll do, we’ll be gentle! They seem like the innocent type…” he replied as he began to snigger. “If you want them back, come to the address I will text you. I wouldn’t mind having a little reunion again!”

“Hello? HELLO?” I spoke but no answer.

 

“He must have hung up…” Chanyeol said as he looked worried.

“You guys do know what kind of guys they are right?” Kris asked.

“I know! They wouldn’t mind wrecking a girl’s life if it meant that they would get something in return!” I answered with annoyance.

“We’ve got to go and get them!” Chen exclaimed as he got up from his seat.

“Well we can’t ask our managers to pick us up and take us there…” Suho said.

“Well folks it looks like our driving licences are going to become very useful after all!” Chanyeol butted in as he pointed to himself and Kris who had begun to smile smugly.

“Okay then… let’s go!” I said as I heard my phone beeping. “I have the address!” I continued as I ran out ahead of everyone.

Hang in there Hye-mi…

 

Kim So-ra’s Perspective

After about fifteen minutes of just sitting there with no one other than me and Hye-mi sitting in the same room, we had started to become quite anxious.

“Where did they go? I want to go back home or else I want to see the EXO members and SNSD members…” I said as I sat closer to Hye-mi.

“I know, I do too… but we’ll just have to wait and see what happens. They can’t do anything that bad!” she replied trying to sound reassuring.

“I guess so…” I began to speak when the door flung open to reveal the boys from before minus Red Velvet.

“Hello girls…” one of them spoke with a deep voice.

In response we had already stood up the large sofa and turned around.  We both had unknowingly begun to walk backwards, away from the group of six boys.

“Hi… why are we here?” Hye-mi snapped as she had gathered up the courage to speak.

“Whoa! Don’t sound so scared pretty lady… we won’t hurt you…” One of them replied as they all began to smirk.

“Where’s the other one?” I asked curiously as I had noticed that there was one of the boys were missing.

“Oh, you mean L?”

“Yeah I guess…” I replied.

“He was just making a phone call, he will be here soon!” One of them replied.

“S-So then why are we here?” I asked as I started to feel nervous.

“We have to teach you a lesson and don’t worry… we’ll be gentle.” The boy at the end replied.

Just then the door sw

Please log in to read the full chapter