Let's Go Out!

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim So-Ra’s Perspective

~At Home~

It’s been a few weeks since my first encounter with Red Velvet. Ever since then I have been glared at, ignored and sometimes I have even had my school locker being trashed. Those girls are really something, but not in a good way. How does anyone like them? They seriously remind me of the F4 from ‘Boys over Flowers’ giving out the ‘red cards’. Oooh scary! They seriously need to grow up. But thankfully I haven’t been alone. I’ve had my best friend Go Hye-mi by my side to help me through my troubles. I feel sorry for letting her into my problems because she can end up getting hurt too. Her locker has been prone to getting trashed over the past few weeks. Then there’s EXO and SNSD. I couldn’t have asked them to any more friendly and helpful. I have gotten a lot closer with each of them individually. We text quite regularly and hang out with each other every day in school. I have been able to talk more with certain members but I still feel distant with one particular member. Chen. I wish he would try to open up to me more.

“SO-RA! HYE-MI IS HERE!” Hyuk-jin screamed from the living room downstairs.

“OKAY I’LL BE RIGHT DOWN!” I shouted back as I grabbed my phone and slipped it into my pocket. I actually wandered why Hye-mi was here. I mean, we hadn’t planned to do anything today even though it was Saturday and we had no school. I walked down the stairs and went through the door into the living room to find Hye-mi playing on our games console with Hyuk-jin.

“Hey Hye-mi!” I exclaimed as I walked over to her.

“So-Ra! Hello! How are you?” she asked as she constantly flicked her eyes between the television screen and me. “YAH HYUK-JIN! I WILL KILL YOU!” she shouted as she was shooting his character.

“I’m very well. I didn’t know you could play video games? Not many people can defeat my brother” I replied as I began to laugh.

“It’s a hidden skill my friend!” she replied as she laughed.

-GAME OVER-

“AWWE I LOST!” Hye-mi cried as she put down the controller.

“That’s a great hidden skill you have!” I said as I went to sit down.

“Yah! It really is! You just distracted me!”

“Sure it is!” I said while laughing, making her laugh as well. “So why are you here?”

“I’m actually here to ask you if you want to go out somewhere today!” she exclaimed as she jumped up off the floor and plopped herself down beside me on the sofa.

“Well I guess I could…” I replied as I thought I had to do anything.

“OKAY!  LET GO OUT!” she shouted as she fist pumped the air. At that moment she jumped up from the chair and pulled me up to my room by my arm.

“YAH! Is the pulling really necessary?” I asked as I was being dragged up the stairs.

“Of course! The sooner we leave, the more time we’ll have to have fun!” Hye-mi said as she turned her head around to face mine.

As we walked into my room, I went over to my wardrobe and got out a bag and put some stuff into it.

“Are you seriously going out wearing that?” Hye-mi asked as she looked at weirdly.

I looked at myself in the body length mirror on my wall and screwed up my face. “I totally forgot I was wearing this!” I said as I went to my wardrobe and picked out more presentable clothes. I ended up picking out a pair of green trousers and a blue top which contrasted with each other well. To finish off my outfit I put on my white converses which give it a more casual feel.

Left: Kim So-Ra's outfit. Right: Go Hye-mi's outfit.

“Are you almost finished?” Hye-mi groaned as she was lying on my bed.

“Yeah nearly!” I answered back as I touched up my make-up and sprayed on some perfume. “How do I look?” I said as I turned around to face her.

“Wow! You look really nice!” she exclaimed as she began smiling and clapping her hands. “Can we go now?”

“Of course! But where are we going?” I asked with curiosity.

“SHOPPING!” she shouted as she jumped towards me and dragged me out of the bedroom and down the stairs.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, eomma and appa were now sitting at the kitchen table drinking coffee.

“Eomma, appa! I’m going out for the day with Hye-mi. Is that okay?” I asked them before going out the door.

“Yes dear go on ahead and have fun!” my mum shouted as she smiled and took another sip of her coffee.

“Thanks eomma!” I yelled as I had already left the house.

“Let’s take the bus, the shopping mall is just a few blocks away” said Hye-mi as we walked up to the bus stop.

After a few minutes, the bus came and as we got on we scanned our passes and then went towards the back to get a seat.

 

~Twenty minutes later~

“Hye-mi, let’s go here!” I said excitedly as I started dragging her by her arm into a clothes shop.

“Okay I’m coming!” she answered while laughing.

 

Taeyeon’s Perspective

“Baekhyun, can we go to the shopping mall?” I asked him while doing aeygo. I know he can’t say no when I do it.

“Okay then, you know I can’t say no” he replied as he smiled. “Hey guys, do you want to come with me and Taeyeon to the shopping mall?”

“Okay sure, we have nothing else to do anyway!” replied Suho as he nodded.

“We’re coming too!” shouted Yuri as she came up beside Taeyeon and grabbed her other arm as Baekhyun was holding her other one.

“Of course Yuri! You guys would be coming anyway!” I said as I smiled and laughed.

After we all decided to go to the shopping mall, we all made our way into a few of the black cars. We all went out quite often together, both us girls and the EXO boys. We just have such a great friendship and everyone knows that I and Baekhyun are dating so it isn’t really a surprise w

Please log in to read the full chapter