Mystery Eyes

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Mystery POV

“OMG! They look so handsome!”

“Date me oppa?”

“They are all single! This is our chance tonight!”

This is all we heard as we all got out of the cars and began to make our way into the hotel through the crowds of people. Since we were idols we always got a lot of attention at things like this even though we may not even like it at times. It wasn’t the first time that I had come to this particular hotel and it was the same for the other members. We had previously stayed here when we were performing our latest song since it was so late. As we made our way in through the main doors we were met with many eyes, most of them probably students of the school of performing arts.

“Ah there are so many pretty girls here…” member 1 spoke up as he came up beside me and put his arm around my shoulder.

“Yah… I’m here for the food. Which way is the food?” member 2 exclaimed as he walked away on his own being followed by a group of girls.

“He’ll be fine…” member 1 spoke as we both laughed.

“Should we make our way into the main room?” I asked as I began to walk forward towards the sound of the music.

“Hey guys! Long-time no see!” a female voice spoke which made me turn around.

“Oh Tiffany! What’s up?” member 3 exclaimed.

“Not much. Are you guys coming back to school soon? Your schedules are nearly finished right?”

“Yeah, next week actually! We should be back then…” I replied as I smiled. We continued to make our way towards the music.

“Well I guess I’ll talk later, all the girls are over there so I better go back!” Tiffany exclaimed as she began to walk away.

“Okay bye!” member 4 shouted so that she could hear over the music.

“Oh look EXO are here too!”

“LIFE SAVER, LIGHTSABER!” Chen sang as he went up onto the stage with the rest of the group.

I was standing at the back of room watching the performance with one of my other members as the others were all dancing and doing their own things. I began to look around at all the people in the room until my eyes locked onto one particular person. A girl with long, dark brown hair which had been styled up into a bun. She wore a sparkly grey dress which was longer at the back and she looked very attractive.

“Yah hyung, what do you think of her?” I spoke suddenly as I pointed to her direction.

“Oh she’s pretty! You should go to her…” he replied.

“I’ve got a feeling she is taken already…” I spoke as I saw a guy walked towards her and putting his arm around her waist. That guy was none other but Kim. Jong. Dae...

 

Sora’s POV

We began to dance gently as Chen wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

“Hey Chen…” I spoke.

“Yeah?”

“How come you never told me about all the other kpop artists that were going to be here t

Please log in to read the full chapter