Start of the Jealousy?

Am I Dreaming?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chen’s Perspective

“What’s taking those guys so long?” Tiffany said as we were talking.

“I don’t know, they said that they were only going to be fifteen minutes” I said while rubbing my neck. I noticed a few more people coming into the room and heard the whispers of girls sitting around the room. I instantly looked around to the door knowing that it was the rest of the guys but someone else was with them… Kim So-Ra? Why she was with them and what were they talking about? I had to admit I felt a little jealous of them. I was staring at her while she came in and walked over towards Go Hye-mi. She was pretty like yesterday… WOAH! WHY AM I THINKING THESE THINGS!

“Hey Kris!” yelled D.O. as he waved them over. They all came over and sat down beside us.

“Where were you guys?” Sunny asked.

“Oh we were just doing a little errand” Kai replied as he looked at the others and smiled.

Something was weird. I didn’t know what it was but they were acting weird. Am I the only one who is noticing? I mean, the guys who were sitting here with me didn’t take much notice. I began to forget about it and just continued to chat to the other members.

 

Kai’s Perspective

“We have to let the girls know” I whispered to Luhan.

“Text one of them and tell them everything and then tell her to pass it on without Chen knowing” he whispered back.

“Okay, that would work!” I whispered back as I took out my phone and began to text Yoona.

 

-Message to Yoona-

Hey Yoona, I’m going to tell you something really important but try not to let Chen find out. Tell the girls! Okay, so here’s the thing… we think Chen really likes that new girl Kim So-Ra. Well we think this because last Saturday when we went to a café for bubble tea he saw a really pretty girl and he even told us about her that night. He didn’t know who she was at this point. But when she came into the dance class yesterday he did nothing but stare at her. Then after the class we found out that infact that pretty girl was Kim So-Ra. But he keeps denying that he likes her even though he kept talking about her. So what I’m trying to say, we are going to try and make him jealous and see if he really likes her. Will you and the girls help us?

Kai :)

-End of message-

 

-BeepBeep-

I heard Yoona’s phone ring out and I kept staring at her until she looked at me. After she had finished reading the message she looked at me and smiled and looked back at her phone to type.

 

-BeepBeep-

-Reply from Yoona-

Sure! This sounds fun and trust me Chen won’t find out! Just let us know on anything we can help with! :)

-End of message-

 

“Girls!” Yoona shouted catching all their attention. “Want to go to the mall after school? I have something to tell you!” she spoke as she turned to me and smiled.

“Yeah sure!”

“Let’s go!” They all spoke at once.

“Success” I whispered to Luhan and he smiled and nodded back.

-RING RING, RING RING-

“Oh! There’s the bell guys! I’ll see you guys later in our singing class!” said Lay loud enough so that everyone could hear.

 

Kim So-Ra’s Perspective

“Hye-mi there’s the bell, we better get to class!” I said as I started to pull her out of the seat. She was still excited at what happened this morning. So was I, if I’m being honest.

As we walked into our registration class we were welcomed by our classmates as we sat down. We just talked amongst ourselves as we waited for the teacher.

“Good morning everyone!” the teacher called out as he walked in.

“Good morning seonsangnim!” said the whole class.

As we sat there he began to take the register. It gave me a chance to have a good look at all my classmates. I wanted to learn their names quite quickly. But as I was looking around the classroom I made eye contact with Kris. He just give me a small smile and faced forward again.

“Well I’ll definitely remember their names!” I thought to myself and faced forward.

Once the teacher walked out of the room I began to talk to Hye-mi.

“Can you give me your number Hye-mi? I forgot to get it from you yesterday” I asked her.

“Of course you can!” she exclaimed as she took my phone and typed in her number. At that moment other classmates came over asking if they could type in their numbers too. So I ended up getting the whole class’s phone numbers. WOW! Great for only two days in this school I thought. At that moment the bell rang signalling the end of registration and the start of classes. We made our way out of the classroom and into the hallway.

“I’ll see you later in the vocal class?” I asked Hye-mi.

“Yeah, I’ll see you later!” I said as she walked away to her first class.

This is one of the only classes that we aren’t together. It was English class. But it wasn’t like literature stuff, NO. It was actually learning the English language which I am fluent in anyway, so this class was easy for me. There were also a few idols in this class too but some of them were like me who were fluent in the language. I sat beside Tiffany in this class. She was a member of SNSD and then diagonally behind me sat Kris. I became more comfortable with them as they so friendly especially Tiffany. She was friendlier than I could have ever imagined. After a while the bell rang again signalling next class. The next classes for me were slightly boring. I was only interested in the physical classes. Those like dancing and singing and also instruments.

 

~After break time~

“Singing class next!” I yelled feeling happy.

“I love this class too! We have more in common than we think!” said Hye-mi as she linked arms with me and we walked there together. As we got to the door we noticed that the class was almost full and so I dragged Hye-mi to some of the few remaining seats around the room. I noticed that it was another mixed class and almost of the members from SNSD were in my class. I then noticed most of the EXO members including Chen. It looks like he hasn’t noticed me yet.

“Hello everyone! We have the new student joining this class today and I’m sure you all know her by now. Her name i

Please log in to read the full chapter