Chapter Nine - Bold & Confident Lulu

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

‘Old man, do I say things that are harsh?’ she asked Gong haraboji, as she wanted to ask him herself, ‘Hmm, what brought this up Mingkki?’ he asked her, ‘Lulus mad, and I don’t know why, then I heard from Yeol and Zy, that I say some things that are kind of harsh’ she told him, he laughed, ‘Yes you do but that’s you, your blunt like that. I guess Luhan isn’t use to you yet or maybe something else…’ he told her, she coolly nodded, ‘But where have you been? Why didn’t you tell us you live across Luhan huh?’ he asked, ‘I was at home, I had no time’ she told him with a cough at the end, ‘Yeah, ok’ he sarcastically said, knowing how she was, ‘Don’t forget that we want to see you guys tomorrow’ he told her, ‘Why?’ she asked, ‘Just don’t forget’ he told her, ‘Huh? Sorry did you say something?’ she played, ‘Mingkki!’ he called her, she laughed, ‘You guys are planning something aren’t you? Old man, you can’t keep doing this to me, not everything will go your way’ she told him with a sigh, ‘It’s for your own good’ he told her, ‘I know you guys are trying to give me the best, but…’ she stopped, ‘when it’s too much for me, I don’t know what would happen old man’ she seriously said to him, he exhaled knowing she was serious about it.

It was quiet for a while, she sighed, ‘I’ll let you go, I’ll see you guys tomorrow then’ she said, ‘Mmm, have a goodnight Mingkki’ he told her, ‘Good night haraboji’ she finished, both hanging up.

Mingkki sat on her bed, ‘Are you okay Master?’ Zy asked her, ‘I’m fine’ is all she said, laying down on her bed, thinking for a bit, ‘There’s food in the lounge?’ Zy told her, wanting to cheer her up, ‘I don’t feel like eating at the moment’ she told him, ‘Games? Lollies? Chocolate?’ he said, shocked that she refused food, and was now persistently forcing her to eat something, she chuckled at him, knowing what Zy was doing. ‘Zy, I’m fine, just let me sleep, yeah?’ she asked him, as she slipped under her blue blankets, ‘Ok’ Zy said.

****

‘Zy, is she okay?’ Yeol asked Zy, secretly texting him as he was seated with the boys, ‘Master is sleeping, she wants to rest’ he simply said, ‘ok’ Yeol ended, with a sigh. Lulu was looking at him weirdly, as Yeol was secretly on his phone, as if not wanting anyone to know what he was doing, ‘Who are you texting?’ Lulu asked him, ‘Huh, no one’ Yeol put his phone away.

Hours went by, the boys comfortably made themselves at home, as Zy instructed Yeol where everything was for them to sleep over, since they weren’t planning on leaving and Yeol had asked Zy, and Zy did not want to wake Mingkki, so he let them stay over. The lounge was big enough for all of them, and even Lulu who did not like to sleep anywhere else but his bed, also stayed at Mingkkis apartment, which surprised the boys again, since he wouldn’t even stay at one of their houses.

‘How do you know where everything is?’ Xiumin asked Yeol, he flinched, ‘Ah she showed me around, when I first entered’ he lied, because Zy was telling him where, they nodded, then gave up on it, ‘Where’s princess?’ Jongin asked, they all looked around, they were all too busy playing with her stuff, that they finally noticed her now, ‘She went to her room, shes sleeping’ Yeol told them, because Zy had told him, Lulu kept giving him the weird eye, Yeol saw this, ‘Hyung she told me before she went to her room’ assuring him, ‘Ahh’ Lulu said with a dry cough at the end.

‘Hyung, you okay?’ Sehun asked again, ‘yeah, you’re getting moody lately’ Kris smirked, ‘And demanding’ Jongin added, ‘And touchy’ Yeol said, ‘not over us but over Mingkki’ Soo finished, ‘I am?’ he said, when he knew himself, that he was becoming different over her, ‘I-I know, but…’ Lulu told them, ‘I don’t know’ he said confusingly, they smiled at him and his changing ways, they actually found this side of him adorable in a way, ‘Luhan its okay’ Xiumin comforted him, as they nodded in agreement, ‘Mingkki doesn’t mind it, you can see that’ Xiumin added, as Lulu smiled, ‘I should talk to her then’ Lulu said.

‘So something did happen?’ Kris grinned, ‘It was nothing, really…’ Lulu said hesitantly, ‘what happened?’ Kris asked mischievously, ‘She straight out declined that we weren’t together, then I started ignoring her’ Lulu bluntly told them, they looked at him weirdly as in ‘are you serious??’, ‘Huh?’ they said dumbfounded at such a reason, ‘Hyung, you guys aren’t together, it’s an arranged marriage’ Soo told him, ‘and I’m sure that’s how she sees it’ Xiumin said, ‘That’s why she was straight forward in rejecting you’ Kris smirked at him, ‘And because she’s like that’ Yeol added, which they all definitely nodded at, ‘But we’re connected in a way’ Lulu softly added, they slowly shook their heads at him, ‘Only by words, only by paper, only by family’ they told him, ‘And you did say, no one is to know about you two’ they stated, Lulu stood up, ‘I need some air’ he said, walking to her lounge balcony, which was the same at his apartment, closing the door behind him, as the boys couldn’t see or hear him, from behind the dark curtains, they watched him walk out the door, not following him, knowing he wanted to be alone.

‘He’s confused’ Soo said, as they all looked at the door that he exited.

LULU

I tightly grabbed hold of the rails outside, sighing, ‘What is wrong with me?’ I mumbled, I’ve never ignored someone over something so little, I knew she was right to have said no, but actually hearing it… hurt. I know I’ve been acting weird around her, but I can’t help it, and I don’t know why either, it just happens, whenever she’s around me, I become myself, my real self, just like when I’m with the boys, just a bit more different, okay way more different, but still, the things she does, no everything she does, riles me up in every way.

I chuckled, ‘I never thought I’d become emotional over a girl’ I said to myself, especially Mingkki, she’s different, someone I’ve never come across, maybe I’m just curious about her, yeah that’s right… curious. I sighed relieved that I figured out why I’ve been acting the way I have, taking deep breathes, in and out, I had to talk to her, I needed to tell her, that I was being childish and that it was nothing, because I didn’t want it to stay like this, Well it was nothing’ I stated, ‘Yeol was right too’ I said under my breathe, Mingkki was like that, she was blunt and straight forward, she says whatever comes to her head without hesitation, ‘And I know she’s like that’ I mumbled to myself, I just didn’t like the truth behind how she answered that girl, we really aren’t together in any way...

Moments went by, I don’t know how long I was out there for but, when I went back inside, they were all asleep, so I took this chance to go and talk to Mingkki, asleep or not, I needed to talk to her.

AUTHOR

Lulu walked pass them all, to the hallway, the boys were asleep except for Yeol, he saw Lulu walking towards her room, and grinned widely at him.

Lulu was in front of her bedroom door, he took the chance to open it, ‘Damn’ he mumbled, because it was locked, he exhaled deeply, he softly knocked on the door, no response at all, he knocked again, ‘Mingkki’ he softly called for her, then he heard ruffling noises in her room, he put his ear to the door, as he heard a bang, ‘’ he heard Mingkki curse in English, he understood what she said, Mingkki had tripped over her sheets when getting out of her bed.

Mingkki was in her undies and a baggy singlet, with no bra, she didn’t like to wear much clothing when going to sleep in her own house, when she usually just wears her undies, but had to wear a shirt or something since she had visitors, and she seemed to have forgotten she was hardly in clothes, that Zy had to appear in front of her on the hologram screen, ‘’ she cursed again at the lights in front of her, ‘Master, a sheet, take a sheet with you’ Zy urged her, he didn’t say it, he typed it up, because he knew Lulu was listening in from behind her door, she frowned wondering what the hell he was going on about, ‘you’re half-’ Zy continued, she looked down, then grabbed the sheet from behind, wrapping it entirely around her.

Lulu waited for a while, then the door opened, as he saw a pissed off Mingkki, wrapped in her black sheet, as he mentally smirked knowing she wasn’t wearing much clothes under it. She saw him standing there, she sighed, ‘Lulu’ she called him, rather annoyed she was woken up, and he knew from the harabojis that she hated being woken up, so he was at fault and he knew that. ‘Mingkki, I need to talk to you’ he told her, she nodded sleepily, her eyes closed but she was listening to him, ‘Umm, can we sit down and talk?’ he asked, ‘…Just make it quick’ she bluntly said in annoyance, he frowned a little.

And from that Mingkki knew she was being harsh like they said she was, she sighed, ‘I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it like that, I… you just woke me up, so I get a little irritated’ she told him, as she lowered her gaze, ‘No, don’t apologise, I should be the one to’ he softly said, he got closer to her, slowly walking into her room on purpose.

‘Stop’ she told him, she put her hand up to his chest, as her other one was holding her sheet, ‘What do you think you’re doing?’ she said, trying to stop him from invading her room, ‘I want to talk to you… inside’ he said, as he grabbed her hand and the other wrapped around her waist, gently pushing her inside the room, turning on the light and closing her door from behind him. ‘Lulu what are you doing?’ she hissed at him from his arms, he smiled down at her, letting her go, taking a quick scope of her entire body, ‘Damn, her sheets are black’ he thought to himself, because he couldn’t see what was under them, then he walked to take a look around her room. ‘Lulu’ she growled, then sighed, ‘You just do whatever you want don’t you’ she said, he looked back at her with a grin, ‘Just like youhe retaliated, she rolled her eyes.

‘Well what do you want?’ she asked, fully awake now, ‘Hmm, you want me out that badly?’ he teased, ‘I don’t like people in my room’ she told him, ‘But it’s me’ he arrogantly said, thinking he was an exception, she smirked at him, ‘So?’ she said, he pouted at her, then turned his back to her childishly, ‘You wanna play like that again?’ she this time, he slumped his shoulders, then looked back at her, ‘Mingkki, I-I’m sorry for being like that before, for being childish’ he told her with a slight stutter, ‘Don’t worry about it’ she said with a chuckle, because she didn’t mind seeing him all emotional, ‘I know I say stuff bluntly, but I didn’t mean to say whatever I said’ she told him, because she didn’t know what made him ignore her, ‘It’s okay, I was just a little moody’ he lied, he didn’t want to tell her what really made him act childish, and he wasn’t going to tell her either, ‘I’m sorry again’ he apologised, ‘Stop that, I said don’t worry about it’ she softly said, making him smile.

‘You’re so bipolar’ Mingkki blurted out, Lulus mouth dropped, ‘Okay, I know you say whatever, but really, right now?’ he said, ‘Yeah, you’re weird’ she said, looking at him weirdly while taking steps back, ‘Mingkki don’t walk away, like I’m some weirdo’ he told her, ‘You are though’ she said, ‘Am not!’ he desperately told her, walking closer to her, she stepped back, falling on to the bed, as her sheet lowered and opened at the bottom, revealing her bare shoulders and leg.

Lulu was at the edge of her bed, looking down on her, he glanced at her bare skin, then his lips and bit his bottom lip, as he gulped, and slowly leaned forward, as if about to hover over her, he knew what he was doing, and he couldn’t stop it, his body wouldn’t let him. Mingkki intently watched him, seeing him change, she actually wanted to laugh at how fast he changed, as she wore a smirk, and before he even got close, she placed one foot on his chest, surprising him as he childishly frowned down at her.

‘That’s as far as you go Luhan’ she calmly told him, trying to push him back, but he wasn’t going to let it happen, as he put his weight on to her leg, ‘Luhan’ she hissed at him, ‘I told you don’t call me like that’ he demanded, ‘Tsk, way to ruin the moment’ Lulu clicked his tongue at her, eyeing her leg beneath him, he smirked reaching for her bare skin, but Mingkki saw it and quickly pushed him away with her foot, before he even tried touching her, making him stumble and fall back on to the ground.      

‘Don’t even try Luhan’ she told him, standing up straight and covering herself entirely with the sheet, ‘Moment? You were the only one in the momentshe with a chuckle, Lulu stood up, ‘I tried’ he said to himself, ‘and how many times do I have to tell you!?’ he hissed at her, ‘Okay, okay, Lulu’ she said, he smiled, ‘you big baby’ she mumbled under her breathe, ‘You say something?’ he questioned, wondering if he heard her say something, ‘No’ she lied, he squinted his eyes at her.    

‘Now, can you leave my room’ she asked trying to get him out, so she can sleep, ‘I don’t really want to’ he truthfully said, slowly moving towards her bed, she sighed, then all of a sudden, he jumped onto her bed, and quickly got under her sheets, so fast she didn’t see it coming at all. slightly opened at his actions, ‘No’ she deadpanned, shaking her head, ‘No, Lulu, no’ she kept saying, ‘Yes, Lulu, yes’ he played, getting comfortable in her bed, she sighed face palming herself, ‘you can’t be serious’ she said, ‘But I am. I’ve decided that I’m sleeping here tonight, and what I say goes’ he arrogantly said, she narrowed her eyes down at him, ‘Then I’ll sleep in the lounge’ she said, walking to the door, he quickly sat up, ‘Then I’ll sleep in the lounge too’ he told her with a smirk, ready to follow her, she growled loudly, turning back to look at him.

‘This bastard’ she blurted out, as they stared at each other, ‘You really do say whatever, I guess you’ve been holding back huh?’ he smirked at her, ‘Yeah, I actually have, because someone might get moody, you know?’ Mingkki , he squinted his eyes at her, as they silently had an eye competition.

‘I’m not going anywhere, what I want, I get’ he told her, ‘Yeah, I know, you’re stubborn like that, like your haraboji, just worse’ she laughed at him, he blankly looked at her, then carried on what he was doing. ‘So, where are we sleeping tonight?’ he asked her, as if it were nothing, Lulu wanted to sleep beside Mingkki for some reason, he wasn’t embarrassed of being so bold about it, and he wasn’t going to let it go, she gave him the weird eye, he tilted his head all innocently at her, with a smile. Mingkki knew that wherever she went he was going to follow no matter where she slept, so she gave in, not wanting to go through the hassle of telling him to get out of her room, when it wasn’t going to happen at all.

‘Fine’ Mingkki agreed, he grinned widely, as he jumped on her bed, ‘You take the bed, I’ll take the floor’ she finished, going to grab a mattress from a closet, his face dropped pouting at her, he quickly went to stop her, by grabbing her entirely from behind, lifting her off the ground and carrying her to the bed. Mingkki gasped at the contact, Lulu gently placed her on the bed still in the sheet, knowing that she did not want to show any skin, especially in a room with him, a male, he placed the blanket over them, as Lulu had turned her to face him in his arms, he tenderly snuggled up to her, his arms wrapped around her body, all he wanted was to sleep beside her, that’s all. For what reason, he didn’t know…

Mingkki was silently watching him, going with the flow, ‘I promise, I won’t try anything, just stay like this, okay’ he told her, she sighed giving up, Mingkki didn’t care for such things as sleeping in the same bed with a male, he smiled victoriously, as he relaxed knowing she had given up, since he had a tight hold on her, so she wouldn’t try to get away. Lulu wanted to take his shirt off, since he didn’t like it, but then things would get awkward, so he stayed in his clothes.

Mingkki looked up at him from his chest, ‘Seriously though, are you really this touchy?’ Mingkki asked, his eyes were closed, ‘No, never, I dislike it when people touch me, and I don’t like touching others either’ he told her, then he opened his eyes, meeting hers, ‘You don’t like it?’ he asked with sad tone, ‘No’ she answered, ‘Well too bad, because I don’t think it’ll stop’ he told her, ‘I can see that’ she hissed at him, he chuckled, then stopped, ‘You don’t mind it? When I act all weird around you?’ Lulu asked, wanting to know how she really felt about his behaviour, ‘So you know you’re weird’ she questioned, ‘only around you, yes. Because the boys told me’ he said, she lightly chuckled up at him, ‘No, I don’t mind’ she told him, ‘I don’t particularly get angry over anything’ she said.

‘I know’ Lulu knowingly said, now squashing her in his arms, her face in his chest, he was tired, his eyes closed, ‘Good night Mingkki’ he softly said to her, ‘Night Lulu’ she answered back, he smiled, falling asleep.

Mingkki watched Lulu fall into a deep sleep, because she wasn’t that tired now, thanks to him, then Zy appeared from behind Lulu, ‘So this is your fiancé, Master’ Zy softly said with a hint of curiosity, knowing Luhan was now fast asleep, ‘Don’t even go there, Zy’ she told him, knowing he was up to something, ‘Lu Han, 22yo, Student at Seoul University, Majors in business and now the new student body president, heir to Lu Corps, and engaged to none other than Gong Minzy’ Zy said, as he looked up his information through his system, ‘I said don’t’ Mingkki mumbled. ‘he is extremely handsome, master’ Zy said, ‘But looks kind of girly’ he bluntly said, making Mingkki laugh, ‘I thought the exact same thing’ she told Zy, looking up at his sharp features again, ‘Yes, he is very good looking’ she admitted, slipping her arms out of her sheet, as she boldly felt him up in his sleep, feeling his toned body, from his sides to his back, because she could already feel his chest up against her, ‘And a very nice body too’ she calmly said, ‘You know, you sound like a ’ Zy told her, ‘Shut it’ she said, putting her arms back.

____

Morning

Lulu had woken up, feeling someone in his arms, he opened his eyes to a dark room, gently got off the bed, wanting to open the curtains a little, then knowing that this was definitely not his room, he stopped as he remembered, that this was Mingkkis room, and that he slept beside her, that she slept in his arms, and that he slept in her bed, and not his, he opened the curtains just a tiny bit, wanting light in the room, so he could see Mingkki properly. 

He looked down at her softly, the sheet covered her legs but hung off of her shoulders, sleeping soundly, he quietly went and laid back down beside her, staring at her, Lulu lifted her sheet up to cover her, if she did not want to show any skin then he would comply with her wishes. Then Lulu gasped, when Mingkki suddenly wrapped her arms around his chest, his arm above her arm, tightly snuggling up to his chest, he watched her closely, Mingkki did it as if Lulu was one of her pillows, and she had no idea what she was doing at the moment, since she was still sleeping, Lulu grinned down at her.   

****

Outside the room, the boys were awake, they looked around to see no Lulu, ‘Where is Luhan?’ Xiumin wondered, ‘His shoes are still here’ Jongin said, as he had come back from the bathroom, Sehun got up and checked the spare rooms to see no one, ‘He’s not here’ Sehun told them, Yeol coughed because he knew exactly where he was, ‘Then he’s in princesses room’ Kris smirked, they chuckled evilly, as they got up and silently walked to her door, Soo put his ear to the door, they all followed, but Yeol and Xiumin couldn’t fit, ‘Hear anything?’ Xiumin whispered, they shook their heads as in no. They looked at each other, then smiled mischievously…

While they boys were in front of her door, Zy had messaged Yeol to tell them not to go in, Yeol asked him why? ‘Because-‘ Zy said, but it was too late, the boys barged in, to see Mingkki hugging Lulu  tightly on her bed, a smile appeared on their faces, Lulu stared at them not embarrassed at all that he was in her room, ‘What are you guys doing?’ Lulu calmly asked them, ‘What are we doing??’ Soo questioned his question, ‘What are you doing??’ Kris asked him, they were talking loudly, ‘Nothing’ Lulu plainly said, knowing they were secretly teasing him.  

They narrowed their eyes at him, ‘so… what happened?’ they asked wanting to know if anything happened, ‘Did you…?’ Kris arched his brows at Lulu, as they all got closer, some of them even sat on her bed, not caring that she was sleeping, ‘Nothing happened. Now will you guys get out’ Lulu told them, ‘Ayyyee’ they all teased, 'With you? Nothing happened, seriously' Kris stated with a laugh, 'Get lost Kris' Lulu gave him the evils, ‘Don’t hog her’ Soo said. Mingkki started frowning, as the loud talking was bothering her, and when they kept talking, she was getting annoyed, as her hold on Lulu tightened, stopping him from talking to them, to look down at her, seeing her annoyance just by looking at her expression.

‘Shhhh’ Lulu hissed at the boys, ‘Huh?’ Sehun said, ‘What is it?’ Jongin asked, the bed was moving as the boys kept moving around, ‘Shut up’ he whispered loudly to them, they looked at him, wondering what was wrong with him, then Mingkkis fingers dug into his back, irritated and pissed, he inwardly groaned at the pain but quietly chuckled at the same time, because he found it really cute.

‘Shut up’ she growled from Lulus chest, not planning on getting up or opening her eyes, ‘Stop ing moving’ she bluntly said, she said it all in English too. Mingkki said it, not knowing who was in her room and who she was holding on to, she just hated the noise and movement in her room, they jumped, then gently got off the bed, ‘She swore’ Kris said, Lulu nodded with a knowing expression, ‘What did she say?’ Xiumin asked, ‘she said ‘shut up’ and ‘stop ing moving’Kris told them, they nodded, ‘she swore’ they repeated Kris, Kris rolled his eyes at them, ‘I just said that’.

Lulu was staring down at Mingkki, seeing twitch in annoyance, he smiled at it, he found this side of her really adorable, then Mingkki sat up fuming, and now opening her eyes to see the all the boys standing in her room, she glared at them, not seeing Lulu beside her, ‘The are you guys doing in here?’ she asked them with her husky low toned morning voice, they just smiled innocently at her, as their gazes lowered to Lulu, he was staring up at her, she looked down to where they were looking, to see Lulu looking up at her with a smile, she frowned and arched a brow at the same time, tilting her head also, then her hand slowly went to her face, covering her eyes and forehead, trying to remember what had happened, for him to be on her bed, looking quite comfortable too.

‘Don’t worry, I promised I wouldn’t do anything’ Lulu told her, not even planning on sitting up, but just laid there his arms sprawled out, one behind her too, Mingkki remembered everything, ‘I’m not worrying about anything, I just couldn’t remember how you got in here’ she said, looking him straight in the eye, then looked at the boys, ‘You guys are so loud’ she hissed at them, they shrugged at her, ‘Sorry’ they said, ‘Couldn’t help it, I guess’ Sehun said, ‘Well, I can’t help to kick you guys out of my room’ she growled, throwing her pillows at them, they laughed as they started leaving, ‘We got it, we got it princess, were leaving’ they said, then Mingkki looked down at Lulu, ‘You too’ she told him, Lulu raised a brow at her with a smirk, ‘No, I’m not going anywhere’ he told her, ‘You’re so stubborn’ she told him, he chuckled, ‘Well, you can’t go back to sleep now, we have to go see the harabojis’ he told her, she gave him a ridiculous face, then turned to get off the bed, he saw her expression, grabbing her wrist, ‘What was that face for?’ he asked, ‘I’m not going now, too damn early’ she said, releasing her hand from his, to stand up.

Lulu coughed, as he saw her stand up, and this time Zy couldn’t help her at all, then Mingkki looked down seeing she wasn’t wearing much clothes, she looked back to grab the sheet, to see Lulu handing the sheet to her and his face turned the other way, she squinted her eyes at him suspiciously, while grabbing the sheet and covering herself, ‘You saw, didn’t you?’ she asked, he shook his head still looking the other way, ‘I didn’t see anything’ he lied, ‘Truth?’ she simply asked, he was quiet, then he nodded, Mingkki growled, ‘I didn’t mean to’ he told her, she walked off to the bathroom in the hallway. Lulu had turned a light pink colour, all the way to his ears, as he accidentally saw her meaty , which he really didn’t mean to, it wasn’t on purpose, but he also couldn’t avoid it as well, his eyes wouldn’t leave such a glorious sight, until he felt that she was turning around he quickly looked away, and handed the sheet to her.

‘So that’s what’s under her clothes’ Lulu thought to himself, biting his bottom lip in happiness.

Mingkki walked pass the lounge door, seeing the boys cleaning up, then went quickly back to her room, not wanting to let them see her like that, she walked in her room, with Lulu still there, staring at her as she entered, ‘You’re not nervous when I’m in the room, and you’re in that?’ he asked her, staring her up and down, ‘No, I really don’t care’ she calmly told him, he frowned now sitting up, ‘So, if it was some other guy in your room, you would still dress like that, with just a sheet?’ Lulu asked her, with a pissed tone, ‘This is my room, ‘some other guy’ wouldn’t even be in my room’ she told him, ‘You didn’t answer my question!’ he told her, ‘Tsk, yes I’d probably still dress like this, because no one would be in my room’ she answered him, ‘Are you crazy!? You’d dress half in front of other people’ he said to her, ignoring her later statement that no one would even be in her room, Mingkki just stared at him, with a ‘the hell is this guy thinking’ expression. ‘I wear whatever, in my room, you came into my room, and no one just comes into my room’ she continued, Mingkki wore anything when in her room, or apartment, but she knew the boys were here, so she limited her habits of wearing less clothes to her room only.

‘Well too bad, because I’m here’ he told her, calming down that she really wasn’t the easy kind of girl, she was conservative when in public but at home she was herself.

‘Come~’ Lulu said patting her side of the bed, as Mingkki was standing, looking down at him, she frowned at him, ‘I won’t bite’ he told her, she scoffed, ‘You were the one that was hugging me this morning’ he smirked at her, she narrowed her eyes at him, ‘I must have thought you were a pillow’ she calmly said, ‘Whatever’ he mumbled teasingly, when he knew she was right, she heard him, rolling her eyes at him.

Lulu quickly grabbed her hand, before she evaded, and pulled her down to the bed, ‘Since you won’t lay down, I’ll make you lay down’ he told her, Mingkki got comfortable as they laid sideways, staring at each other, with a gap in between them, then Mingkkis eyes were slowly falling, ‘You don’t care that I’m in here? Don’t you get nervous when in a room with a male?’ he asked her again but in a different way, as if wanting another answer from her, ‘No, I don’t care, even if I told you to get out, you wouldn’t leave anyway. And you know you shouldn’t be in here, but you still stay’ she said, as her eyes closed. ‘I swear, if it was some other person’s room, I wouldn’t even enter it, but it’s you, so it’s different’ Lulu told her, she nodded, as she fell asleep once again.

‘Mingkki’ Lulu called her, no response, ‘Are you sleeping?’ he asked the obvious, staring at her, ‘So fast’ he mumbled, as his hand reached out to clear her hair off of her face.

____