Chapter Seven - Lecture & Lunch

Too Much!

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

LULU

'Lulu, can you atleast loosen your grip. Its a bit too tight' she asked me, I did as she said, but not letting go. 'Min' I called her sighing, now getting the chance to talk to her. 'Where have you been? Do you know how worried the harabojis have been? Do you know how worried I was. You could of atleast contacted someone and told them you were alive. And then here I see you lazing around at the park' I lectured her, frowning and fuming with anger. Min just gave me an assuring smile that everything will be fine, I gazed down at her. 'Lulu, relax' She told me as she patted my back, which soothed and calmed me. 'Truthfully, I was at home the whole time, I dont know how long I was knocked out for but when I woke up, I couldnt remember where I put my phone and stuff, so I couldnt contact anyone. I also didnt want to leave the house, I didnt want to do anything, I just wanted to stay inside.' She honestly told me, her hand left my back, I felt a tug at my heart, as if my skin craved more of her touch. 'Im sorry for making you guys worried, It wont happen again... maybe' she apologised. I just sighed at her, as I was unconciously carrasing her hand with my thumb, making circles. 

'I bet, you didnt even try to look for your phone or you didnt even want to contact anyone' I asked her in a matter of fact tone, staring at her, she gave me a lazy smile.

____

Flashback

'Master, I know where your phone and watch are' Zy told her, as she was laying on the couch playing games, 'Dont tell me. I dont want to know. I dont want anything to do with people right now' Mingkki told him.

____

'Your so unbelievable. They told me about you, I didnt think you were that bad' I told her, 'Hey, I am not that bad. I cant believe theyre even talking about me' She told me, 'Is that right? Lazy pants' I , she just snorted at me then lightly laughed.

Then I remembered I had to tell the harabojis that I found her, 'We have to contact the harabojis' I told her as I reached for my phone in my pocket grabbing it, 'No dont call them. Let me...' She said as she was about to take my phone, but then hesitated, not sure if I liked people touching my phone. I hated it when people go through my stuff. But I gave it to her anyway. I watched as she went to messages, adding both of them into the message.

'Its me Mingkki, Im alive. You guys talk too much >_>' - Mingkki

She sent it. 'Mingkki' I called her nickname, 'Mmm' She hummed as she looked up at me. 'Its cute' I told her referring to the name the two harabojis call her, then I started fidgeting at what I just said, I couldnt believe I said such a thing out loud. She gave me a beautiful smile as she stared at me, then surprised me out of no where, 'Haha. Your the one thats cute' she told me, I froze. 'Oh wait. Guys dont like to be called cute. But Im not taking it back, sorry not sorry' She said watching me but I couldnt look at her right now, I felt so embarrased,as I made sure I didnt go red. She saw I was getting all embarassed since she was watching me, but she stayed quiet. Then my phone buzzed in her hand, she looked at it. She didnt see it, but I smiled happily, feeling content just staring at her.

They both messaged back

'She has awakened. Finally, goddamn' Gong haraboji said.

'She is alive and doesnt know what she is saying' Lu haraboji played, refering to her message of them talking too much.

I laughed as I took a look at what they said, she gave a content chuckle handing my phone back, 'Thanks' She said. 'But you were going somewhere right?' She asked excluding herself on purpose, 'Not me, We' I told her, she furrowed her brows at me not liking my plans, 'We are going for lunch' I said, a smile appeared on her face instantly as if she wasnt just protesting a second ago. 'Now you want to come? Its the food isnt it?' I asked her amusingly, She shook her head at me as in No, 'Its the 'free' food' she told me now dragging me as I still had ahold of her hand, 'So, where are we going?' She asked. I just laughed at her behaviour, as I went beside her taking the lead.

'Mingkki' I called her, 'Hmm?' she hummed, not surprised that I called her like that. 'Why didnt you atleast tell me where you were since we live across each other?' I asked, she silently gasped forming a small o, as she glanced away then back at me shrugging, I growled at her, 'Answer the question! Mingkki!' I demanded, having an idea of why she reacted like that. Her laid back and lazy attitude sometimes made me crazy, no it actually did make me crazy, I never got so emotional and insane over anything, over anyone. She stayed quiet as if thinking, I pulled her in closer to me, as my face was up against her cheek, 'You forgot didnt you!?' I hissed, my breathe hitting her, she turned to the side shutting her eyes, as she gulped, cause I heard it.

'I-i told you I was knocked out for a while-' she timidly said but I cut her off, 'You forgot about our marriage! And, that I lived across from you. Thats ridiculous!' I coldly told her, she sighed at me, 'Lulu, why are you so moody?' she calmly asked me, 'Is it that time of the-' she asked looking at me wierdly, 'Dont you dare say it' I cut her off again staring down at her, she quietly laughed childishly at me, 'Exactly whos fault is it that I become like this huh!? Im never like this, ever.' I told her, 'Not mine' she mumbled staring away from me. I loudly growled at her, she silently laughed, 'Calm down' she said, staring back at me as we were still in the same position up close to each other. I took deep breathes, then sighed.

'You okay now?' she asked me concerned, staring at me, as I had my eyes shut close. 'Yes, now I am. But You. You drive me crazy. I never thought you could make me so... argh!!' I told her abit annoyed, I heard her chuckle at me, 'Sorry, I dont mean to' Min apologized again, I softened, 'It happens with the harabojis as well' she said, then furrowed her eyebrows as if thinking then looked straight at me, 'I dont do anything tho.' she told me, as if asking herself as well. 'Thats just it, your lazy atiitude, makes us crazy' I told her, staring down into her eyes, I couldnt help but gulp, now realising exactly how close I was to her, 'tsk' she clicked her tongue, 'Ever since I came here, sometimes I just cant help it' she told me.

I just stared at her getting a better look at her beautiful features as her calming voice rang through my ears, my body wasnt my body anymore, as my free arm, unknowingly with out my permission, wrapped itself around her waist pulling her even closer.

Min looked at me wierdly, trying to back out of my hold, but I wouldnt seem to let her. I couldnt seem to help it at all, I was entranced by her entirely, I couldnt stop as I gazed at her beautiful eyes now getting a proper look at her, I unconciously leaned in towards her, to which Min leaned back. She placed her hand on my chest, not letting me get any closer. 'Luhan' she formally called me, I frowned at the way she called me, I really didnt like it when she called me so formally. 'Get off me' she calmly and coldly ordered me, but I smirked instead, -Might as well try a little something, while Im at it- I thought. 'What if I dont want to?' I told her smiling, she gave me a blank face, then tilted her head glancing upwards then back at me, then shook her head. It was as if she thought something then decided not to go with it.

____

-Fine lets play. Oh wait nah lets not- Min had thought, later ignoring her playfullness, not wanting to go any further with this.

____

Min just stared at me, she wasnt moving, she didnt say a word, I frowned at her. Even tho she was staring at me, she was ignoring me again, as if I wouldnt do it, pissing me off. 'You think I wont do it?' I told her demandingly, gripping her tighter, she jumped in my hold laughing, 'ahahah'. I went from pissed off to happy in an instant, all because of her, I couldnt help but smile at her, -Like always shes so laid back. Forgot she was ticklish- I thought remembering the other time it happened. 'No, its not that I dont think you wont do it, I just hope you dont' she told me as she squirmed and giggled in my arms, cause I wouldnt let go. 'Maybe I want to' I told her, she snorted as if I said something wrong, she gave a small laugh then sighed. But by the time I realised, she was out of my hold. Min had forcibly removed her hand from mine, pushing herself out of my grip, then taking a couple steps away from, looking straight at me to then turn her eyes away from me. I scowled at her.

To be completely honest, it hurt when she pushed me away like that, as if it wasnt right. But I was also pissed and didnt like it one bit when I lost contact with her, normal girls would die to have been in her position yet she acts like this, while my heart was being squezed tightly.

AUTHOR

'Dont do this Luhan' Min coldly told him staring at him as he was already glaring her way but now even harder as she called him formally, not liking it. 'You set those rules' she told him, Lulu smirked, 'Yeah, I know. But I was only playing' Lulu told her, his hands out shrugging, 'Then please go play somewhere else'  Min calmly told him, 'Lets go' Min said, walking pass him. Lulu quickly grabbed her hand turning her to him 'Mingkki, Im sorry.' Lulu sincerely apologised for earlier, realising he was being an about just playing around, as he lowered his head but had his eyes on her, 'Its okay, dont worry about it. Lets just go' Min said to him. Lulu smiled widely back at her, relieved she didnt hate him, and again he held her hand tightly again, as he started walking towards the shop.

Mingkkis ecretly looked down at their hands, thinking Lulu always had a way at getting a hold of her hand, and she never realises it, until hes got her hand.

****

Mingkki knew not to get too close, she knew her place, she knew where she stood in this situation, it was strickly an arranged marriage and nothing else. She was scared, cause she knew Lulu wasnt thinking straight and even if Lulu was acting like this, she knew it would be cancelled one day, she had a gut feeling about it, if it wasnt Lulu then it was either his father, because she saw how much he dispised the idea of this marriage. So she had to put her guard up, she was afraid to get too close to him, afraid that maybe she would start feeling more than she should for him. But even if she did, she would never let it show, she would never tell anyone, never.

While for Lulu it was different, he was double thinking, he didnt know what he was doing, he didnt think anything of his actions and behaviour towards Min, he didnt and wouldnt acknowledge why either. But when Min is around, or when they talk about her it was only about her, but then his mind would change whenever the arranged marriage was brought up, he wanted to find a way to cancel it, because he just wasnt ready for something like this. Lulu also knew his parents, especially his father did not like this arranged marriage at all, because his father would get nothing from it, meaning she wasnt from some rich household, and Lulu knew he was planning something to cancel it and that he would tell him about it later on.

****

'You okay?' Lulu asked her worriedly looking at her, Min looked at him 'Ah yeah' she told him, -I should have added no skinship in those rules. Should I add it now?- Min asked herself, as she glanced towards the shop, she inwardly giggled at what she saw.

'Hey...' Min said to Lulu, he frowned, 'Can you atleast say my name' Lulu told her, since she has been formally saying his name, 'Lulu' she called him, 'Mmm' he replied happily looking at her, he saw her staring at their hands entangled, he wondered why. 'Can I add another rule to the set?' Min asked looking back at him. Lulu sensed what her rule would be, and knew he wouldnt like it, 'No' Lulu straight out declined, as they now entered the shop, Lulu pulling Mingkki with him, the boys waiting at the table, the boys noticed them come in, a couple of them flinched, started fidgiting, looking everywhere and out of breathe, as if guilty of doing something they shouldnt have. 

They arrived at the table, Lulu sat down next to Kris, as he pulled Mingkki to sit next to him with Yeol on her other side, 'Why?' Min asked, the boys listened in on them, 'Cause I said so' Lulu told her, making Mingkki click her tongue at him, 'Tsk. What an ' she mumbled to herself, no one heard her not even Lulu, but Yeol did as he laughed silently nudging at her, making Min nudge him back to shut up. 'What did you say?' Lulu asked her, 'Nothing' she replied, looking around the place. 

Food already on the table...

Min tried to remove her hand from his, as Lulu was watching her with a smile, finding her struggling cute, she glared up at him he just gave her a wider smile, Min sighed giving up. Lulu was busy talking with the boys, 'You okay?' Yeol whispered to her, Min looked at him cutely frowning, 'He wont let go' Min whispered back, 'I didnt think he would be so touchy' She whispered, 'Hmmm. Yeah, he doesnt like it when people touch him' Yeol whispered, thinking, 'But its you, so its different, I guess' Yeol continued. Lulu saw them quietly talking to each other but couldnt hear anything, which he furrowed his brows at.

'You should tone down on the pda, Luhan' Kris teasingly said in his ear, annoying Luhan, as well as not getting what he was saying, Mingkki heard them. 'What are you talking about?' Lulu asked him confused, 'Nothing' Kris said playfully shrugging as the boys giggled, Lulu looked at them wierdly knowing they were hiding something. 'Hes talking about-' Mingkki was going to tell Lulu but was cut off by Kris 'Nothing. Princess!' and stopped by Yeollie as he covered , the other boys gasped but then sighed relieved, Min removed Yeols hand laughing at them. Lulu couldnt be bothered finding out what they did.

'Can you not!' Yeol whispered yelled in her ear, she laughed again, Xiumin who was sitting beside Yeol leaned over behind him, 'Did you see us?' Xiumin whispered to Min, Yeol could hear what they were saying. 'Yup' Min whispered back, then Yeol leaned back staring her down as did all the other boys, while Lulu didnt know what they were talking about, 'Dont tell him' Xiumin said, 'You better not' Yeol ordered, 'What. That yous were spying on us from afar' Min told them, their eyes went wide, 'Yah!' they yelled at her as they closed in on her. Min laughed covering her ear with her free hand as she moved away from their loudness and unknowingly closer to Luhan, he was staring at her while eating. 

'Whats wrong?' Lulu asked, as he intentionally pulled her closer, as Min had her back to his chest, Min sat up properly, looking at him, stuffing food in not responding, 'Nothing. Nothings wrong. Right, princess' JongIn said, Min looked his way, still eating, Lulu looked at Jongin as Jong gave a smile.

****

'So princess, what do you do?' Xiumin asked, 'Uni? Work?' JongIn said, they looked at her waiting for a response, she looked back at them as she reached for a piece of steak, stuffing it in , blinking and chewing it, as if she didnt hear them at all,

'Yah! Stop eating' Yeol told her, Min glared at him, 'Dont get in between her and her food, Yeol' Lulu told him while he was eating and watching Mingkki, 'Yeah hyung' Sehun said shaking his head. 'Nothing' Mingkki finally answered, 'Eh?' they said, 'You dont work?' Kris asked, 'Or go Uni?' Soo said, 'Or anything?' Sehun asked, Min coldly looked at them, 'No. No. Nothing.' Min plainly answered them, still eating. 'But Lu Hyung...' Soo said looking at Lulu, who was staring at Min, Min looked at Lulu confused, 'I prefer my furture wife to be intelligent, with a good background' 

Lulu told Min, since all the boys knew his preferences. Min chuckled stuffing her face, 'Thats good' Min calmly said, with full, Lulu squeezed her hand looking at her coldly, Lulu didnt like her answer, and the boys stared between them, now knowing not to say a word. Min continued eating ignoring him, -I thought I was the girl here- Min thought to herself. 

Lulus phone buzzed, he grabbed it looking what it was, while Min went in for dessert. Min and the boys started talking and playing around while eating. 

'That was the harabojis' Lulu told her, 'What did they say?' she asked, 'They want to see the both of us tomorrow' he said, she just nodded in response. 'Why dont you go to uni or work?' Lulu randomly asked her, 'Im on holiday and I dont want to' Min said, 'You dont want to?' Lulu said, 'Its a bother and I dont need it' Min said, 'Thats just stupid. Your making up excuses' Lulu told her, Min looked at him, 'Tsk, your stupid' Min said then looking back at her dessert, making Lulu laugh at her. Min stared at the laughing Lulu, her heart fluttered at the sound of his laugh and voice risonating through her ears, she gulped looking away while stuffing food in trying to calm herself. 

Lulu pulled at her hand, making her turn to him, to only just happily smile widely at her, 'When are you gonna let go?' Min asked, shaking their hands, he tilted his head childishly, 'Never' he said, then laughed, 'I dont know' Lulu told her, leaning into her, 'I actually like holding your hand, and I dont normally like stufff like this' Lulu whispered into her ear, Min pushed his face away with her free hand. 'Yeah, I thought you hated stuff like this' Min asked, 'Of course I do' Lulu said, 'Yet here you are, being all touchy' Min teased, 'Am not' Lulu told her, Min blankly looked at him waving their entangled hands in front of his face. Lulu got the picture, not saying a word, knowing she was right, he childishly pouted at her, 'Dont look at me like that. And let go of my hand already, Luhan' Min told him knowing he didnt like it when she called him formally, he childishly frowned at her, now she was laughing at him, 'Girls would die to be in your place right now' Lulu told her, 'And its Lulu to you' He hissed at her, Min chuckled at his last sentence 'Then go get one of them' Min said shooing him away with her hand, now taking notice of the restaurant, 'Nice place' Min said, 'Yah!' Lulu whined pulling at her hand, 'Dont ignore me' he told her, she looked at him, smiling at his childishness, 'tsk' Lulu clicked his tongue, before giving a smile back,

'Of course its a nice place, it is Soo and Kais' Lulu said, Min tilted her head at him, making Lulu giggle at her cuteness, 'Soo and Kai are brothers and this is their family business' Lulu told her, she nodded, 'Kyungsoo wants to take over the physical part of the business, and Kai wants the actual business' he continued, 'Thats cool' Mingkki said, 'What about the rest of the boys?' she asked curious about their backgrounds.

'Xiumin comes from a family of artist, famous in their industry' he told her, then looked at Kris.

'Kris works at his family business as well, doesnt go uni, he actually runs the business now' he said

'And Yeol majors in IT engineering he loves technology. But still doesnt know what field of IT he wants to do, hes a curious case, goes wherever he wants to' Lulu continued, Mingkki smiled at the information, nodding while eyeing Yeollie, which Lulu saw, squinting his eyes at her. 'Sehun?' she asked.

'Sehun majors in business and minors in dance with Kai' he told her, she nodded, then looked at Lulu.

'Me, I help out Haraboji when im free and I also major in business' he said to her

'Cool' Min said nodding. Lulu couldnt help to just smile when he looks at her, as she continued eating.

****

'So what now...' Kai asked, everyone had finished eating, they were just playing around and waiting for now. While Min was just leaning back on the wall chilling and listening in on them as she did not want to talk, actually she just couldnt be bothered talking, she was getting sleepy. 'Dunno' Sehun said, 'Uni starts up next week too' Xiumin randomly added, 'Whatever you guys want' Lulu said not caring at the moment, as the boys teasingly narrowed their eyes at him, knowing what he was doing.

Lulu was content where he was at the moment, while Min would let out little giggles now and then, why? Cause Lulu was happily smiling while playing with her hand and fingers in his lap, Min leaning her head against the wall, but tilted as she was watching him. The boys just ignored them, figuring out what to do by themselves. 

'Having fun there, Lulu' Min lazily said watching his every movement, he looked at her abit flustered still playing with her fingers, a light shade of pink appeared on his cheeks, then lowering his head embarassed but still not letting go. While she let out a yawn, Min didnt mind what he was doing, well... she just couldnt be bothered telling stubborn Lulu who wouldnt let go, to let go, you know, so she just let him do whatever. 

Lulu could see she was getting sleepy, 'Are you sleepy?' Lulu asked changing the subject, staring at Min as her eyelids slowly closed and opened, 'Kind of. Ive been up since this morning' Min told him, 'Oh yeah. Where did you go today? And why were you in the park?' Lulu asked, 'I had to visit this old couple. they spoiled me too much, then after that I ended up in the park' Min said. 

___

Min may not have had her phone but Zee had connections to her phone and watch, telling her who has been calling her and what they wanted. She actually knew the harabojis were calling her, she ignored them, /shrug and if she replied to Yeol then he would tell them so he ignored them all. Mins lazy like that, more like she just couldnt be bothered. But the old couple were asking for her to visit them, she wasnt gonna go at first until they said there would be food, then she quickly got ready leaving, and because there was no more food in her kithen and she knew she had to leave sometime to get shopping. 

____

'Old couple?' he askes, 'Mhm, I met them that day it became official' Min calmly told him. Lulu stared at Min as she was slowly falling asleep, her head started falling forward, her eyes now closed as her head now fell upon Lulus shoulder, her breathe hitting the tip of his skin, making his heart skip a beat, while Lulu and the boys just watched her amazed at how she could fall asleep like that. 

'Thats cute' Soo said aloud as they all couldnt help smiling at what happened, 'Princess is adorable' Kris said, Luui smiled as he felt he wasnt the only one who noticed it. 'Ill have to take her home' Lulu told them, as he planned on not going anywhere now, 'So I guess its game night then' Xiumin suggested, they nodded agreeing, 'Game night at Lu Hyungs' Yeol said, Lulu sighed.

'Hyung...' Sehun said, 'Hmm' Lulu hummed, 'You shouldnt get too close to Mingkki so easily tho' Sehun told him, the boys looked confused, 'What are you talking about Sehun?' Kai asked, Sehun looked at them, 'Hyung made rules between them' Sehun confessed, they gasped, 'You didnt!' Kris said to Lulu, 'Yes I did. It was an arranged marriage, I had to set some boundaries' Lulu told them, 'What were they?' Xiumin asked Sehun, 'Okay long story short, One: Dont say a word to anyone about the marriage, Two: Dont interfere with each others business & Three: Dont fall in love with Lulu.' Sehun told them, earning a glare from Lulu because Sehun called him Lulu, 'Ah I mean Hyung' Sehun said. They all looked at him ridiculously, some of them sighed, 'What?' Lulu said, 'You actually said for her not to fall inlove with you!?' Kai said laughing as the others joined him, 'How arrogant hyung' Yeol told him. 'You should have not set out any rules hyung' Soo told him, 'Huh?' Lulu said confused not getting Soo's point, 'Princess seems like the type to stick to something when its set' Xiumin said, 'Your gonna regret ever setting them Luhan' Kris seriously told him, they sighed at him.

Lulu could only stare at them weirdly, he was clueless about what he was doing, and the way he has behaving when with her. Lulu felt her snuggle closer towards him trying to get comfy, he stared at her, 'Lets go' Lulu said, 'Hyung, do you want me to carry her?' Yeol asked, Lulu glared at him, Yeol backed off laughing, 'I got it. No need to glare' Yeol told him. Everyone got up, Lulu finally let go of her hand, wrapping one arm behind her waist, and the other under her legs, gently lifting her up into his arms. Mins face dropped into his neck, making Lulus skin tingle when her lips brushed against his skin, her breathe ran down his neck, and her delicious scent filled his nose, as if you would want to eat her. Lulu gulped trying to control himself, he had the urge to want to do more, much much more, but to a defenceless girl, he wasnt that low.

'Hyung you okay?' Sehun asked, Lulu came to his senses, the boys gave him a weird look, teasing him, Lulu ignored them, 'Yeah' Lulu said, walking with them out of the store. As they stood outside, people stared at them in awe, drooling, such beautiful people in one place. As they were about to walk to their cars...

'Lu Hyung!' Kai gasped getting Lulus attention as he had saw someone from their uni, then the rest of the boys noticed, Xiumin and Kris sighed not liking it,  knowing how Lulu would be after seeing the person. Lulu looked his way, to see Kai secretly pointing in a direction, he frowned but looked anyway, his eyes went big in surprise, his attitude changed as did his behaviour, he hastily passed Mingkki to Yeol, more like threw her to him, Yeol grabbed Min positioning her in his hold, Yeol sighed at him as did all the boys. 

That particular person and Luhan, walked to each other, the boys behind him, but Yeol with Mingkki way behind them.

'Oppa~' the person called him, 'Victoria' Lulu called her softly smiling at her, 'What are you doing here?' she asked, 'We came for lunch. You?' Lulu asked, 'Just shopping and stuff' she said. They started talking as the boys were playing amongst themselves and carefully watching them. Lulu was a different person when with Victoria, he wasnt his normal self, he was nice, a yuck nice, if thats how you describe, a fake facade, that he put up, when in front of her. Why he was acting like this though? Because he had a small crush on this girl, but he never entertained it, as he did not want a committed relationship as of right now, but he didnt mind the small talks with her, he never showed his other side to her at all, he only gave her the nice friendly Luhan, never the other Lulu, and he never allowed touching either. And Victoria? She liked him obviously, but she wasnt one to ask first, she waited for him to take the first step, but she never got it yet.

But too bad, he is now engaged

Yeol stood with Mingkki still in his hold, 'Can we go?' Min asked Yeol staring up at him, he turned to her, 'Your awake? Since when?' Yeol asked, 'Obviously. I dont know' Min answered him, she looked towards Lulu, Yeol saw this, 'Baby girl, its not what you think' he told Min, not wanting her to get the wrong idea, Min looked at him, 'Its none of my business, Yeol.' Min told him, she wasnt going to ask about the girl, she really didnt care. 'Shes just a girl from uni, they have classes together, thats all' Yeol told her, 'Yeol, dont worry about it.' Min said to him, Yeol pouted at her, 'But can we go home already?' Min asked him, 'But if we leave, Lu Hyung would get angry' He said, 'Well hes too busy to even notice we're gone' Min said, 'Still...' Yeol hesitated, 'Im tired. Ill go ahead first then' she said, trying to get out of his hold, 'No, thats even worse' Yeol sighed, 'Fine lets go. We have to tell one of them tho. And Im blaming you, if he gets pissed at me' Yeol told her, 'Thats fine.' Min told him getting comfy, pretending to sleep so Yeol can excuse the two of them, 'Xiumin hyung, Im gonna take her to the car. Shes too heavy' Yeol told him as he inwardly laughed, 'Okay' Xiumin said, Yeol walked away, 'Only to the car, just so they think your still asleep' Yeol mumbled, 'Neh' Min answered. 'But did you have to say I was heavy?' Min said with her eyes closed, 'Well you are kind of' Yeol teased, 'Your just weak' Min told him, they were by his car, Yeollie pinched her side, she jumped from his hold, glaring at him as he was laughing at her, she kicked him, but he wouldnt stop laughing, 'Shut it Yeol. Open the door' Min told him. 

____

Yeol was driving back to her apartment, 'Lu hyungs gonna be so angry and Ill be the one in trouble' Yeol said scared, 'Make sure your near me, so I can atleast try and help you' Min told him laughing

They were now in front of the apartment doors, Min opened her door, Yeol standing behind her. 'They wont be back until later' he pleaded, 'So Im inviting myself in' Yeol declared, 'I dont like people in my apartment but I'll make an exception since you took me home' Min told him, 'Be honored Yeol, your the first person to enter my house' Min continued, 'No, baby girl. You and your home should be honored, with my presense' Yeol played, making Min laugh, 'Hurry up, you big monkey' Min teased pushing him inside closing her door.

____

Back at the boys...

'Where are they?' Kris asked them, Lulu was still talking with Victoria, 'Yeol took her to the car' Xiumin told him. 'Im going too' Sehun said walking back to the car, 'Me too' Kai followed, 'Me three' Xiumin follwed behind them, 'Me four' Soo this time, Kris just rolled his eyes at them. Kris had to tell Lulu they would wait for him at the car. 'Luhan' Kris called him, Lulu turned back to only see Kris, a frown appeared on his face, 'We're gonna-' Kris said but Lulu interupted him, 'Where are they? Where is she!?' Lulu yelled, surprising Victoria, since she had never seen him yell, or get angry. 'Aish. If you let me ing finish, then maybe you'll know, huh!' Kris yelled back, 'Ah, sorry' Lulu said, 'Where?' Lulu softly asked him this time, 'They are waiting at the car, and Im going too' Kriw sais, 'Your taking forever Luhan' Kris whispered to him, 'Sorry. Wait, I'll come with you' Lulu whispered back, turning back to Victoria, 'Victoria, I have to go' Lulu softly told her, 'Ah really. Okay, Ill see you next week at uni' she said, 'Yeah. See ya' Lulu said walking back to Kris, 'Bye Oppa~' she yelled waving at him, Lulu waved back then quickly left, towards the cars.

They arrived at their cars, to only see two cars, the boys looked back at them, 'Where is she?' Lulu asked, 'They must of went ahead of us' Soo told Lulu, as he looked as if he was ready to jump someone, 'Well I dont know what happened but I would have left too' Xiumin said while looking at Lulu cause he had taken too long. 'They could have told me, I would have went with them' Sehun said pouting, Kai nodding in agreement with him. Lulu went to his car hoping in, the boys followed as they were now on their way back to their apartment.

____

A/N: Finally went through it, its been here for a while, and I noticed all the newbie stuff I wrote, and needed a change. I find it kind of funny.

Also Ill be changing their names around, starting next chapters: [Its easier for me]

OLD - Min : NEW - Mingkki

OLD - Yeollie : NEW - Yeol

OLD - ZEE/Z : NEW - ZY

Question: Would you guys rather it in straight AUTHOR POV, or any POV?

And next chapter would reveal who ZY is and what Mingkki really does, or is that too much information in one chapter...

___Thanks for reading guys!!