You're here!

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

‘Serious?’ Mingkki said, Yeol nodded, ‘Mingkki? Yeol’ Luhan called them, but with Mingkkis name, he said it more softly, they looked at him, he gestured for them to come over, they did but Mingkki stayed slightly behind Yeol, as he walked in front, Luhan saw her distancing herself, ‘’ he cursed in his head. ‘This is Victoria, our secretary’ Luhan introduced, Victoria smiled at her,  Mingkki looked at her.

Mingkki didn’t like introductions like this, she didn’t like introductions at all, and it was different when it was with Yeol and the boys, they were just different from every other person, and she felt comfortable with them, plus the harabojis knew them, so it was fine. Mingkki had a particular way of greeting people, she would just nod her head, no expression then look away from them, but that was just her. And she just did that, as she gave Victoria a nod and looked away from her.

‘Victoria, this is Minzy, a new student’ Luhan said, she raised her brows while nodding,'Hello, nice to meet you' she said cutely, ‘We’ll be showing her around, while we also go around the place’ he said, ‘okay’ she answered, Luhan looked back at Mingkki and Yeol, as they all walked in the office, seeing her taking a deep breathe before entering, knowing he was forcing her out of her comfort zone, Yeol patted her back, to show that it was alright, ‘Relax princess’ he whispered, while Victoria was looking at them, especially Mingkki, while Lulu was mentally glaring at Yeol.

Victoria was secretly giving her the evils, the glare and the cold eyes, she didn’t like Mingkki at all, when Victoria didn’t even know her, she hated the fact that Mingkki was close to Luhan, and that Luhan was comfortable with her, especially when Luhan would always look towards Mingkki, she felt angered, but she kept it hidden, like she always did, never showing anyone this side to her. ‘Who does she think she is!?’ Victoria thought about Mingkki.

Everyone there had their attention on them, especially Mingkki, because they couldn’t take their eyes off her, and her beautiful night blue eyes, and they also felt that she wasn’t easy to approach either, which made them more curious. ‘Everyone this is Gong Minzy, a new student we will be showing around with us’ Luhan told them, ‘Okay’ Yunho answered. Luhan introduced all of them, Mingkki just nodded her head at them, not saying a word, ‘She doesn’t talk much’ Yeol told them, Mingkki kept her eyes up, glancing at everyone, but only for a second. Then the last two that Luhan introduced, ‘This is Hayi and Mino from our Martial Arts department’ Luhan introduced, and that piqued her interest, but she didn’t show it, she just looked them in the eye, as they looked back at her.

Hayi actually noticed the small interest she had, as she smirked at Mingkki, telling her that she was found out, Mingkki released a small scoff and a small smile but no one saw it since she had mask on, all they could see was her eye expressions, Hayi smiled back at her with a giggle. Everyone was wondering what just happened, no verbal conversation had happened, yet they were smiling at each other. Then Mingkki looked at Mino to see him staring her down, with his arms crossed, Mingkki not leaving his eyes, Mino narrowed his eyes at her, because most people would back up and avoid his eyes, thinking he was some gangster that could hurt you, but she didn’t. And Mino… liked her already, as he put his fist up to her with a grin, she looked at his fist, then relaxed and returned it, ‘Welcome Minzy’ Mino said to her, ‘Thanks Mino’ she said.

Everyone was surprised to hear her voice, a low husky soft tone, and also to see Mino warm up to someone so quickly, Luhan and Yeol looked between Hayi, Mino and Mingkki, seeing their automatic closeness when they hadn’t even talked to each other yet and found it a little suspicious, as Lulu and Yeol both looked at each other, knowing they had the same thoughts.

____

They got some stuff sorted out before heading out, Mingkki distanced herself from everyone, as she stood by the window, which was by Luhans desk, staring outside, with Yeol by the desk too, the three of them. Mingkki sighed, just waiting to get out of here, ‘Mingkki’ Yeol called her, as she glanced at him, ‘Have you decided what to do yet?’ he asked, as she had already taken a quick look at the stuff the chairman gave her, she shrugged then glanced outside the window for a moment, ‘Maybe’ she answered, unsure. ‘Mingkki’ Luhan called her this time, seeing her kind of avoiding him, she looked his way, ‘I didn’t mean to push you like that before’ he admitted, she stared at him in silence, Yeol finding it cute that his hyung was trying to own up to his mistake, she coolly nodded at him then looked back outside the window, she was over it, she didn’t care for it anyway, ‘Don’t worry about it’ she pretended while she calmly told him, her back to him, but he wouldn’t take that, he wanted a proper acceptance, but he couldn’t go any further, because there were people around and to get her full attention, he would have to touch her, and he didn’t want to show that to other people.

‘You’re mean, master. Be nice to him’ Zy told her, she rolled her eyes, because even Zy saw that Luhan was the type to want Mingkkis full attention, and that he wanted her to have no ill feelings towards him, and it was only Mingkki he cared for, about such things. And Zy knew that Mingkki knew, that her calm, laid-back behaviour only triggered him more, into being the emotional, bipolar Lulu, but with her uncaring nature, she didn’t care. Zy, Mingkki, the boys and especially Lulu, knew that Lulu himself wouldn’t try anything with Mingkki if people were around, but if it was just the boys, then he wouldn’t care as much.

Everyone was ready to go, groups of five going here and there, with Luhan, Yeol, Victoria, Hayi and Mino in one group, adding Mingkki, who was an addition.

Luhan and Victoria were walking in the front while Mingkki and Yeol were at the back, Hayi and Mino had walked to Mingkki also, Mino beside Yeol and Hayi beside Mingkki, a first that they would actually strike a conversation with anyone out of their circle, even with Yeol it was a first.

‘So you’re still choosing what you want to do?’ Hayi asked her, ‘No, she knows what she wants, she just wants to actually see it’ Mino chimed in, Mingkki stared at him, because he was right, he gave her a cocky look, ‘Are you always so conceited?’ Mingkki said to him, Mino squinted his eyes at her, but they were just playing around. Yeols eyes grew wide and started elbowing her, she looked at Yeol, then smirked at him, ‘Scared?’ she asked Yeol, ‘N-no’ he kind of yelled at her, Mingkki laughed at him, Hayi also laughed, Mino placed his hand on Yeols shoulder, ‘I’m not gonna bite, do I look that mean?’ Mino asked him with a pout, ‘N-no, it’s just…’ Yeol hesitated, ‘Rumour’s?’ Hayi asked, Yeol avoided it, not wanting to answer, because they were right, he looked at Mingkki for help, she smiled at him, grabbing his arm.

‘Don’t pick on him’ Mingkki told them, they laughed, ‘It’s not like that’ Mino smiled, ‘Sorry man’ Mino said to Yeol, Yeol looked at him, noticing that Mino wasn’t like people thought he was, and he couldn’t believe he actually believed such things, ‘No don’t be sorry’ Yeol told him, ‘I’m just stupid for thinking they were right, sorry’ Yeol told him, as they fist bumped each other, then gave each other a friendly guy hug, ‘All goods bro’ Mino said.

‘Minzy, I’ll take you around the area, after we’re done with showing you around here’ Hayi told her, Yeol looked at them confused, Mingkki looked at him, ‘What?’ Yeol wondered, having the feeling that they would take her away from the mainstream area and into the martial arts area, and he didn’t want that, because he would be alone.

Luhan would glance back at them, to see them interacting with Mingkki, ‘I thought she didn’t like people’ he thought, he kind of felt left out, but he couldn’t just leave Victoria, because he didn’t want to show his real self to other people, to her. So he was there, feeling jealous, and mad.

Yeol grabbed her hand, stopping the four of them, ‘Mingkki, you’re not going anywhere’ he hissed at her silently, ‘Yeol, come on, really?’ Mingkki said to him, Lulu looked back to see they had stopped, as he also stopped too, walking to them, forgetting Victoria was there, ‘What’s going on?’ Luhan asked them, they looked at him, Hayi and Mino kept their lips shut, because they knew Yeol, had a feeling Mingkki was going to join them. ‘We’ll give you a minute’ Hayi and Mino said walking away, Yeol stared at them while they left.

Luhan saw the possessive hold Yeol had on Mingkkis arms, he held both of them, and the look he had in his eyes, was one of an owner losing his most beloved item, he frowned at Yeols hold on her, staring at his hands, not liking it. It was just that Mingkki, was one of them now, she was their princess. Luhan stared between them, as they both looked at him, ‘Hyung’ Yeol called him with a desperate tone, to help him out here, Mingkki sighed, ‘Your over-reacting Yeol’ Mingkki told him, he glared at her, ‘But you’re thinking about it, aren’t you?’ Yeol questioned her, about going to the Martials arts department, she lowered her eyes, not responding to him, Luhan was going to say something but, ‘Oppa?’ Victoria purposely interrupted, wanting Luhans attention, he looked back at her, ‘Uhh… Victoria can you give us a minute’ Luhan told her, ‘…okay’ she said leaving, after staring at Mingkki coldly, but Mingkki didn’t see it, none of them noticed it.

‘What’s going on?’ Luhan asked, as he separated Yeols hands from her arms, she relaxed, ‘She’s planning on going to the Martials arts department’ Yeol blurted out, Luhan sharply looked at her, ‘I haven’t even decided, let alone looked around’ she said trying to avoid any trouble, ‘Don’t avoid it Mingkki’ Yeol growled at her, Mingkki gave him an annoyed looked, ‘We’ll just see what happens’ Luhan said, Yeol grabbed his arm, Luhan stared at his hand, he pulled away, ‘Sorry. But I’m serious hyung’ Yeol told him about Mingkki going over to the martials arts area, Luhan slightly frowned.

Mingkki was staring at them, ‘What’s the big deal anyway?’ Mingkki asked, they looked at her, Luhan decided to tell her in a more simple way, so she could find out more of the details later, ‘Our campus, is kind of divided in two’ Luhan told her, ‘the mainstream area, which is us with the main subjects, and then there’s the martial arts area, where sports and everything physical is’ he continued, ‘And what’s wrong with that?’ she questioned, ‘There’s nothing wrong with it. It’s just that we don’t mingle with each other, except for the representatives’ Lulu told her, she nodded, ‘Is it that they don’t want to hang out with each other, or its not allowed?’ she asked, they looked at her surprised, also thinking about it.

‘Well I don’t know, it’s just never happened’ Luhan said, referring to people from different areas hanging out together, ‘And also our timetables are completely different’ he told her, ‘So… what’s the big deal then?’ she asked both of them, they were speechless, tilting their heads and looking elsewhere, because they didn’t know what to say to that, Yeol growled because she had won in a way.

Luhan was in between them, as Mingkki and Yeol stood facing each other, he was staring her down, ‘you think your all that, huh?’ Yeol mocked her, Mingkki laughed then smirked at him, they didn’t see it, but they knew she was smirking at him, Yeol poked her in the stomach, Mingkki retaliated also poking him, ‘stop’ Luhan told them but they never listened, as Yeol then pushed her on the shoulder, making her stumble back, they were being children again. Mingkki pushed him too, but harder as he nearly fell back, Mingkki crossed her arms in victory, staring him down this time, Luhan shook his head at them, Yeol darted at her, she gasped as he jumped on her again, putting her in a head lock, ‘Who’s boss now huh’ Yeol provoked her, Mingkki was just laughing at him, but her mask was coming down, and he still wouldn’t stop when she calling him and patting him to let go.

So Mingkki grabbed a tight hold of his wrist, got out of his hold and held it behind his back, ‘You wouldn’t let go, when I told you to’ Mingkki whispered in his ear, ‘Okay, I give up’ Yeol surrendered, but Mingkki wouldn’t let go either, Luhan then grabbed her hand, to make her let go, as he then hit Yeols arm, to make him pay attention. ‘Stop acting like children’ Luhan scolded them, ‘Yeah Mingkki’ Yeol said, Mingkki scoffed, ‘Both of you!’ Luhan yelled at them, surprising everyone, but Mingkki and Yeol.

Hayi, Mino and Victoria were watching the three of them from a far, they couldn’t hear what they were talking about, but Hayi and Mino found it fun watching them, as they would laugh at their actions, and because Mingkki and Yeol were acting like children, while Victoria was glaring at Mingkki, seeing Luhan touching her with ease, as if it were natural for him, when she knew he hated it when people touch him, it irked her in every way, but she wouldn’t show it. The three of them could see that they were close, really close, and a first to see a girl hanging around them, like for real, girls would flock around them, but to see them talking and acting like she was one of the boys was different. They were surprised to hear Luhan yell, he never got angry at anyone.

‘Now let’s go’ Luhan looking sternly between them, Mingkki was calm, Yeol was calming down, ‘ready?’ Luhan asked, they both nodded, Lulu looked at Mingkki for a while, she stared back at him, ‘What?’ Mingkki said to him, ‘Are you really…’ he said but stopped half way, she knew what he was going to ask, ‘I don’t know’ she told him, he lowered his gaze, biting his lips, unsure of how he felt if she really did go to the martial arts area, as he also had this weird feeling about Mingkkis behaviour towards him.

Lulu pulled her to the other three, his hand behind him holding hers, and as they got closer to them he let her go slowly though, Yeol walked beside her, Lulu on her other side, he wasn’t going to leave her side this time, ‘ready?’ Hayi asked, ‘yeah, sorry about that’ Luhan said, ‘all goods man’ Mino told him, Victoria went to his other side, ‘Are you okay?’ she asked him, ‘I’m fine’ he answered, as he would purposely touch Mingkkis hand as they walked, she would glance up at him, with a ‘really?’ face, he wouldn’t look at her knowing she was staring at him, with a smile on his face.

Yeol and Mino were talking, getting to know each other, as Hayi was now in Yeols spot, ‘So, thought about it?’ she asked Mingkki. Mingkki quickly stopped her from saying anymore, she shook her head at Hayi, ‘please don’t say anymore’ Mingkki whispered to her, Luhan looking at the two, he didn’t quite hear what Hayi said, Hayi looked back to see Luhan staring at them, she knew exactly what was going on, she nodded at Mingkki, ‘I won’t’ Hayi told her, Mingkki sighed relieved, ‘Do they get… that protective of you?’ Hayi asked her about Yeol and Luhan, ‘You could say that’ Mingkki chuckled, Hayi laughed with her.

They visited every spot on campus, showing Mingkki where everything was, as it was time for to eat, and after that Hayi and Mino would show her around the other area.

Mingkki was marked by the entire campus already, girls were jealous of her being close to Luhan and Yeol, since the two of them wouldn’t leave her side, they envied her, her simple but hot style and her body, she was beautiful, y and charismatic. The guys wanted her entirely, that body, those eyes and lips, while her aura pulled them in, if they got a chance to approach her they would but Luhan and Yeol would stare at everyone around them to back off, she didn’t mind their over-protectiveness, it made it easier for her, so people would stay away from her. And those eyes of her, every student would not stop staring at those beautiful globes of hers, Mingkki ignored everyone, and everything, she wasn’t going to make eye contact with anyone but Lulu and Yeol, as well as Hayi and Mino, but with Victoria, Mingkki was cautious about her, not because of Lulu but because she had a funny feeling about her from the start.

****

They went to sit at a table, Mingkki just watching them sit down, but Lulu and Yeol didn’t sit down, as they waited for Mingkki to sit, she looked at them, staring back at her expectantly, so they just stood there staring at each other, waiting for someone to sit down, minutes later, Lulu got impatient and growled at her. Grabbing her hand, sitting down, and pulling her down, to sit next to him, ‘Finally’ Yeol said taking a seat next to her, ‘Don’t you know how to sit down yourselves’ she scoffed at them, ‘Of course we do. But then you’d probably run off, wouldn’t you?’ Lulu told her, ‘No I wouldn’t, not this time’ she laughed, Lulu squeezed her hand, My hand’ she hissed at him, everyone turned to her with wide eyes, as they heard what she had said, she felt their eyes, but she ignored them, not wanting to interact with them, Lulu did the same, but he wouldn’t let her hand go, which he was holding under the table.

Hayi and Mino chuckled as they saw Mingkki stare Lulu down, and him just smiling up at her, because they had a feeling and could see that Lulu had an extreme soft spot for Mingkki, and that he was trying to hide it, it worked on others, but with Hayi and Mino it didn’t, because they are trained and have practiced to be observant of others.

‘Is it so hard for you to touch others?’ Mingkki whispered to him, ‘Yeah, I told you, I don’t like touching people, let alone, people touching me’ he whispered back at her, Yeol leaned in behind Mingkki, basically on top of her, he could hear their little conversation, ‘Except for you’ Yeol whispered from on top of her shoulder, Lulu coughed. Mingkki arched a brow at Yeol, he smiled at her, ‘Comfortable?’ she asked him, he nodded, ‘Yup’ he answered, then Lulu pushed his face away, ‘Ahhh, hyung you meanie’ Yeol whined, Lulu laughed at him.

‘Master, the harabojis are trying to contact you’ Zy told her. ‘Can I use your phone?’ Mingkki asked Lulu, he tilted his head while grabbing it from his pocket, ‘Did you forget to grab your phone?’ he asked, while giving it to her, everyone seeing that he actually handed it to her, when everyone knew he didn’t like people touching his stuff, ‘I didn’t forget it, I just didn’t bring it’ she smirked at him, ‘Wait, why do you need it?’ he questioned her, pulling his phone away, ‘the harabojis’ she said, ‘Ahh’ he said, giving it to her, she stood up, ‘Where are you going?’ he questioned her again, she looked at him again, with a ‘really? face, ‘I’m going over there to call them’ she pointed at the grass area where it was quiet and no one was around. ‘Ok’ he said nodding, watching her back as she walked off, his eyes slowly went down to , his lips, with a tiny smile, so he wasn’t obvious about it, but Yeol was grinning beside him, seeing the entire thing, Lulu looked at him, then glared, ‘I saw that’ Yeol , ‘Saw what?’ Lulu played, ‘I saw everything’ Yeol told him, ‘Shut it, Chanyeol’ Lulu told him, Yeol chuckled at his cuteness.

Lulu once again looked back at her, tilting his head at her, because there was something she was doing, or you could say something, she wasn’t doing, and it irritated him in every way.

‘What’s up?’ Mingkki said, ‘Mingkki~’ they called her through the phone, ‘did you go?’ Gong haraboji asked, ‘Yes I did’ she told them, ‘Good girl’ Lu old man said, ‘So how do you like it?’ they asked, ‘I see why you guys specifically chose it now, okay’ she said, ‘Right’ Lu old man said, ‘We told you’ Gong old man said, ‘Is that all you guys wanted?’ she asked them, ‘No, we wanted to see how you are’ Lu old man said, ‘Well its going alright…’ she told them, ‘But…’ they curiously asked, ‘Just a lot of people and eyes’ she sighed, ‘That’s school, you’ve been through that already’ Gong old man told her, ‘You should be used to it by now’ Lu old man said, ‘I know, but I don’t like it’ she told them, ‘we know’ they said, knowing her too well. They knew she didn’t like going anywhere, but they would always force her out, because it was fun when she was there, her remarks when they and the trouble that follows her.

‘Well then we will let you go’ they told her, ‘Princess! Mingkki!’ the boys yelled for her as they were running to her, she turned their way with a smile, but the mouth mask blocked them from seeing it, ‘Yeah okay, laters’ she told them, as they hung up.

The boys ran to her, and jumped on her, while hugging her, ‘Mingkki’ they called her, she laughed at them, as Xiumin was the last one to join, ‘Group hug!’ he yelled and jumped on all of them, as they all fell to the ground, with Mingkki at the bottom groaning because they were heavy. Luhan was looking back at them, wanting to go over, but Victoria kept talking to him, purposely making him look away from them, and Luhan was always friendly around others, putting up his façade.

‘I can’t believe you’re actually here’ Sehun excitedly said, as they all sat on the ground surrounding Mingkki who was slightly in the middle, as if protecting her, because she was one of them, she was their princess. Mingkki smiled, Soo frowned, ‘Wont you take that mask off?’ he asked, ‘Yeah its only us’ Jongin added, she hummed in hesitation, ‘Just take it off’ Xiumin told her, ‘Yeah, listen to the eldest’ Yeol arrogantly said, as Jongin went to pull her mask down, she slapped his hand, Jongin held his hand staring at her, ‘You just hit me’ he said, she innocently shook her head at him, Jongin playfully glared at her. Then he jumped on her, as she was laying under him, and he was straddling her, it wasn’t intentional, he didn’t mean to, it just happened like that.

‘Yah! You wanna die!’ Soo hissed at Jongin, while they all glanced back at Luhan, Mingkki could only laugh at all of them, because this was a first for her that she had people around her. While Jongin was focused on getting back at her for hitting him by taking her mask off, ‘Jongin’ they all called him desperately, telling him to get off, ‘Mingkki, it’s not funny’ Xiumin scolded her, she laughed more, ‘We don’t want to see another angry Lulu’ Yeol said, ‘Oh he would get mad if he heard you’ Soo said, they shivered at the thought of his madness, especially over Mingkki. Then Jongin got a hold of her mask and took it off, ‘I got it’ he yelled, holding it up, smirking down at her, she just looked at him, the boys looked back at Luhan, as he was glaring at them, especially Jongin. Sehun was pulling at Jongin, ‘What?’ he said, looking at them, to see them looking at a particular direction, he looked there, to meet Luhans angry eyes, he lowered himself, and slowly got off of Mingkki, ‘Oops’ Jongin said, ‘I didn’t mean it, Mingkki, I really didn’t’ he told her, ‘I know’ she chuckled at him, as they gazed at her finally seeing that smile of hers.

Forgetting about Luhan who was staring at them, and couldn’t do anything about it, ‘Hyung pushed Mingkki before’ Yeol spat out, they stared at him, ‘What!’ they questioned because it was Mingkki, and Lulu would never do something like that to her, ‘Victoria was there’ Yeol told them, ‘Urgh’ they groaned at her name, ‘No wonder’ Xiumin said, Mingkki just watched and listened in on them, ‘Did he?’ Soo asked her, ‘A little’ she answered, ‘No it wasn’t, you stumbled, and if I wasn’t there, you might have fell’ Yeol said, wanting to make him look bad, so everyone would get mad at him, they growled, Mingkki rolled her eyes, because she didn’t really care, that was in the past already, but still she doesn’t let things slide that fast, as the boys all glared at him, Sehun and Jongin stood up, and walked towards him, to get him, everyone knew.

‘Hyung’ they sternly called him, Luhan looked at them, as they gestured him to follow them, ‘We’re taking him’ Jongin told the group, Luhan stood up, really wanting to leave too, they walked off, ‘Hyung, you pushed Mingkki?’ Sehun questioned him, while they were walking, Luhan stopped and frowned at them, they looked at him. Lulu’s mouth was opening but he couldn’t deny the truth, they walked ahead to the group, Luhan felt guilty as he followed.

‘Luhan’ Xiumin called him, Yeol smirked at him, ‘I didn’t mean to’ Lulu told them straight out, looking at Mingkki, ‘You know that right?’ he pleaded with her, Mingkki was about to say she did, but the boys interrupted, ‘It doesn’t matter, you pushed her’ Soo said, ‘Because of her…’ Jongin said, ‘Because of Victoria’ Sehun finished, ‘I wasn’t thinking okay?’ Luhan told them with a sigh, staring at Mingkki, she avoided his eyes, not wanting any business with their little bicker.

‘Mingkki’ he softly called for her, as Jongin and Soo sat on her sides, Lulu walked towards her, wanting to sit by her, but the boys purposely surrounded her, so he couldn’t sit next to her. Luhan growled at them, ‘Wont you guys move?’ he hissed at them, ‘No’ they childishly said, ‘weren’t you the one that pushed her away?’ Soo smirked, Lulu sighed, ‘I didn’t mean it’ he desperately told them with a sad frown, ‘Guys, stop’ Mingkki told them, they looked at her, ‘But’ they said, ‘But what?’ she asked them, ‘He…’ Jongin said as they all eyed Luhan, ‘You guys are being childish’ Mingkki said, ‘No we aren’t’ they spat out, ‘He started it’ they said, ‘I said I didn’t mean it okay’ he told them, ‘Did you at least apologise?’ they asked him, he was quiet, ‘Yeah, that’s right’ Xiumin said, ‘Stay away from our Mingkki’ Soo told him, they really were being childish.

Mingkki stayed out of it, not wanting anything to do with it anymore, as she glanced away, and met eyes with a group, whose eyes grew wide at seeing her looking at them, they shyly smiled at her, and gave a little wave to welcome her, she just politely nodded at them with her eyes looking softly at them but not a smile. The group excitedly giggled and squealed at her gesture, then they shuddered and turned away from her, she tilted her head then shrugged, as she turned back to see the boys glaring at that group, she scoffed and gave a little laugh, now knowing why they acted like that.

‘Really guys?’ she told them, they all looked at her like they didn’t do anything, ‘What’ they shrugged innocently, as if they hadnt done anything, Mingkki growled at their protectiveness, ‘Jongin will you move please’ Luhan asked him, wanting to sit by Mingkki, ‘No I don’t want to’ Jongin told him, ‘You moved Mingkki just to get close to Victoria right?’ Soo retaliated, wanting to get on his nerves, all the boys wanted to, they were just playing with him, seeing him get all frustrated and everything, was fun for them to see.

Luhan growled loudly at them, ‘I didn’t mean it’ he yelled at them, as they all mentally laughed at him, including Mingkki, ‘Mingkki, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to push you’ Luhan sincerely said, as he got closer to her and pushed Jongin away, and sat down beside her, Jongin scoffed but stayed where he was anyway, ‘Whatever’ he mumbled, everyone laughed at him. You should be’ Mingkki said to Luhan, he got closer to her, as their shoulders touched, ‘Won’t you let it go?’ Lulu pouted, his childish side coming out, ‘I let it go ages ago, I was just playing with you’ she laughed at him, he frowned and stared at her intently, ‘shes doing it on purpose’ Lulu thought to himself.

But the boys wouldn’t let it go, ‘Why don’t you go back to Victoria?’ Jongin teased, ‘Yeah, you usually sit with her right?’ Yeol added, ‘Shut up!’ he yelled at them, they laughed, he growled at them, knowing they were purposely pushing his buttons the wrong way, ‘That’s what happens when you treat our Mingkki like that’ Xiumin told him, ‘Not you too’ Luhan said to Xiumin, he shrugged innocently.

‘So did you see the entire campus Mingkki?’ Sehun asked her, she opened to say something but Yeol interrupted her, ‘No’ he coldly said, eyeing her, she laughed, ‘She hasn’t seen the martial arts section’ Yeol finished, they all frowned, ‘You don’t have to see that area’ Sehun said, she avoided their eyes, ‘I knew it’ Yeol shouted while pointing at her, Lulu looked at her with concern, ‘What?’ Jongin asked, ‘You do want to go there, don’t you?’ Lulu asked her, she didn’t respond, ‘No way’ they questioned her, she sighed, ‘You can’t go there’ Sehun stated, ‘You’re not going there’ Soo finished, Lulu stared at her intently waiting for a response.

‘That’s the reason I came’ Mingkki finally told them, they went quiet, she gulped, ‘It’s either that, or I don’t come at all’ she said, they went blank, while Lulu gave her ridiculous looks, not wanting to believe her reasons, ‘No’ he deadpanned, as he finally heard the truth. The boys listened in, and decided not to get involved, knowing Luhan would handle it, they were staring at each other from beside each other, he took a breath to calm down, then continued.

‘You can’t go there, I won’t let you’ he told her straight to her face, ‘I haven’t even looked at the place’ she told them, ‘But your planning on going there anyway, aren’t you?’ he hissed at her, the boys just looked between them, ‘Honestly, yes.’ she simply told him, he deeply frowned at her, they boys gasped at her, ‘No!’ they yelled, every student turned to look at what was going on, to see the intense air around the group, to then look away, because everyone knew they didn’t like people knowing their business.

‘Just let me see it first’ she said, Luhan grabbed her hand and pulled her to him, ‘You guys are being annoying’ she bluntly said, ‘That is the reason I came here for’ Mingkki told them, ‘Just accept it’ she continued. ‘You’re not making this easy at all for me’ Lulu said with a growl, ‘No, you’re not making this easy’ she told him, ‘I came here for a reason’ she said, ‘You can do anything but that’ he told her, ‘I don’t want to do anything, I want to do that’ she told him, ‘No, just no’ he said, Mingkki smirked at him, because she was not backing down. ‘No!’ he said loudly, as the boys agreed with him, but knew she was just as stubborn when it came to what she wanted. ‘What exactly is wrong with me going there?’ she asked, ‘Everything’ he said, ‘You could get hurt, you won’t have time at all’ he gave reasons, ‘because you will be training or practising’ Yeol added, Mingkki just looked at them uncaringly, because she knew stuff like that would happen, ‘Just be honest with her’ the little voice in his head told him, Lulu gulped, as he leaned in to her ears, not wanting anyone but her to hear him.

‘You won’t see us as much’ he whispered, changing the way he was supposed to say it, so he didn’t sound so desperate, she nodded, still not convinced, ‘Fine, I won’t see you as much’ he honestly said, ‘We live next to each other’ she told him, ‘Still’ he childishly said, giving her the puppy face, ‘We can still hang out for lunch’ she said, he frowned, they all frowned, ‘Please, its either that or I won’t bother coming here’ she said. ‘Why not the other subjects? Why not the mainstream section?’ he asked, ‘I don’t want that, I don’t need it’ she said, Yeol nodded understanding her situation but still none of them liked the idea of her being in a different department from them, Lulu stayed quiet as he looked down at the grass.

5 minutes went by in silence, because Lulu went quiet, as he thought about it, ‘Don’t force her, no matter how much you don’t like it’ the little voice said, ‘But…’ Luhan thought, ‘Give her some space man, she did say, that was the reason, why are you trying to restrict her from what she wants to do’ the voice said, ‘Just be careful then, you might actually completely push her away from you’ the voice told him, ‘being so naggy like you are now’ the voice mocked him. ‘Am not’ he denied loudly, they all looked at him, Lulu softly looked at her with a small smile, ‘Okay if it’s what you want then I won’t hold you back’ he told her, which was a little hard for him, ‘Hyung!’ they called him, ‘If she wants to then she wants to’ he told them, finally giving into her, they whined, she smirked in victory.

‘You better let me in when I come over then’ he whispered to her, she arched a brow at him, ‘Mingkki’ he called her, wanting an answer, ‘Yeah okay’ she lazily answered, ‘To make it easier for me... and you, what’s your code’ he asked her, not caring for boundaries, she frowned at him, ‘I’m not giving it.’ She stated, ‘Then how will I get in when I want to’ he asked, ‘You can come in when its unlocked, if its locked, then stay out’ she laughed, ‘Tell me’ he whined, ‘No’ she said, ‘Why not?’ he asked, ‘Because you’d probably come over all the time’ she said, ‘You said I could’ he told her, ‘No I didn’t, I didn’t say anything like that’ she stated. ‘Yeah, you said we live next to each other, meaning I could come over whenever’ he said, which was true in a way, but she didn’t think he would take it further.

‘Later, I’ll tell you later’ she said trying to avoid telling him her code, ‘No, tell me now, because you definitely won’t tell me later’ he told her, because she wasn’t going to, ‘I’m not letting go, unless you tell me’ he told her, tightly gripping at her hand, she sighed giving up on the subject, because he was just so stubborn. ‘7337’ she told him, ‘Serious?’ he questioned her, ‘Dead serious’ she truthfully told him, that really was the code to her door, ‘Cool’ he happily smiled, she groaned, now regretting it, ‘You can’t tell any of the boys, you can’t let them know, that you know it’ she coldly told him, because then her house would be raided by them, every day, ‘No way’ he said, he never planned on giving it to them at all, she sighed with relief.

____