Team Lethals & Krystal

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

In an instant, Mingkki slightly dropped and charged towards Hyoyeons lower body, wrapping one arm around her hip and the other around one her legs, then lifting and dropping her to the ground, because Mingkki didn’t want to hurt her in anyway. ‘Minzy wins’ Hanbin announced, as Hyoyeon and Minzy shook each other’s hands, ‘You are extremely good, I welcome you’ Hyoyeon said, ‘Thank you’ Minzy answered, ‘now now, don’t get ahead of yourself’ Rap Mon said to Minzy as he was now standing in front of her, ‘I’ll be your next opponent’ he smirked, ‘Don’t think just because you’re a girl, I’ll go easy’ he shook his head, ‘I go easy on no one’ he stated.

‘Nam Joon vs Minzy’ Hanbin stated, ready to start another match, not even planning on giving her time to rest, but she didn’t need it anyway. ‘Start’ Hanbin started the match, Nam Joon aka Rap Monster, went into a boxing stance, Minzy smirked, she liked fighting boxers, because they were fun. But Minzy saw that he was different though, he would come at you anytime, and hit you when you least expect it, which he had done, throwing a surprising punch right to her face, Minzys eyes grew wide, really surprised at the attack but quickly dodged it, she laughed, letting out a relieved breathe, because even she was surprised to have dodged that quick punch. Minzy liked him, he really wasn’t going to hold back, she smiled, which shocked them all, that she was smiling like that, Minzy decided to fight them, using their own style.

So she changed her stance also using the same style as him, when really, Minzy wanted to use Muay Thai, she loved that style, but decided not to, she looked mad that she had to usethe boxing style, a cute mad though. ‘Weirdo’ Rap monster said to her, she looked at him, ‘you’re smiling then you’re mad’ he said, ‘Yeah, make up your mind’ Zico chimed in, Minzy clicked her tongue at him. While Rap Monster, made a cheap shot at her, when she turned away, slightly grazing her cheek, as she avoided it, Minzy looked at him, her eyes twitching, she was a little mad, ‘Keep your eyes on me’ he smirked at her.

Minzy slowly breathed, focusing her eyes on him, watching his every movement, as Hanbin was impressed that her concentration and focus was of professional level, even higher than that, seeing that she was watching him and everything around him. Dodging the punches that came at her, with ease, since she had trained with her master, who was actually really known in the world, but has now retired, and Minzy was not going to reveal anything about him.

Minzy was dodging and blocking his attacks, she hadn’t landed a punch or even tried to throw one, Rap monster wasn’t getting tired though, but, he was getting impatient with her, so all he was doing, was trying to land a punch or something on her. Yet nothing worked, he got so focused on wanting to hit her that he didn’t see what was coming.

Minzy had saw that he lost concentration, using this chance, to throw a punch right in the face, it was so fast and pretty strong for a girl, he really couldn’t do anything to block it, as he fell down on his , looking up at her with shock. ‘Keep your eyes on me’ Minzy smirked at him this time, saying the exact same words he told her, Rap monster scoffed, while standing up, ‘I admit defeat’ he said, Minzy politely gave a bow. ‘Minzy wins’ Hanbin announced, as Rap monster went back to them, while mumbling to himself, for not seeing her punch.

Bobby skipped his way forward, ‘My turn’ he grinned at her, as he couldn’t wait, ‘Bobby vs Minzy’ Hanbin announced, ‘Please look after me’ he gave his signature eye smile to her, Minzy arched a brow at him, knowing this battle would be weird. ‘Yes, please look after me too’ she replied, ‘This match will be different’ Hanbin told her, ‘Since Bobby has a different style’ he added, ‘that’s fine, just tell me’ Minzy said. ‘To win, you must get the other person to tap out’ Hanbin told them, Bobby nodded, ‘is that okay with you, Minzy’ Hanbin asked, as Bobby looked at her for a reaction. ‘That’s fine’ Minzy answered, they looked at her with a smile, because she took anything as it is, with no complaint. Hanbin nodded, ‘Start’ he said.

And right when the match started, Bobby dropped down a little bolting towards her, wrapping his arms around her waist, trying to get her to the ground, Minzy straight away knew, he was using some kind of jiujutsu style, but not sure which one. Minzy instinctively, pushed him to the ground, so he wouldn’t be able to get a hold of her, stepping back a bit, not sure of what he was planning to do, because she was one to watch them for a bit, to see how they move. Bobby smiled at her, ‘Im coming’ he played, watching her every move, to see where Minzy would step to, as she took a step to her left, which Bobby used, to make her fall, when he quickly rushed in towards her, pushing her to the ground, since she had lost her balance.

Minzy had to play along, trying not to get stuck in one of his holds, as she would move around, but it felt weird to her, the match felt weird, then she noticed what was wrong, also taking a glance at the others who were watching. To see glares on their faces, at Bobby to be specific, because he wasn’t fighting, he was feeling her up, ‘Mmm, you’re just right’ he said, as he kept changing their positions, Minzy then feeling his hands on her . Minzy was mad, quickly grabbing his arm, laying stomach first on his back, and pushing him harshly to the ground, while pulling on his arm, making him groan in pain, she was intent on actually breaking his arm, because not anyone can touch her like that. Minzy had this deadly aura around her, and also had a hold of Bobbys other arm, on purpose that is, not wanting him to tap out, which he was trying to do, because the pain was just unbearable. But he also couldn’t say anything, because Minzy had his face against the ground, so he couldn’t say a word, Hanbin and the rest saw that Minzy wasn’t giving him a chance to tap out or even talk, seeing the cold aura she was giving off, they had to separate her from him immediately.

Bobby was breathing heavily while staring at Minzy, who was wearing a smirk, ‘I welcome you dearly’ Bobby smiled winking at her, all for her to join, with an ulterior motive, which they all saw through. Because, well… Bobby was an extreme ert, especially towards beautiful girls like Minzy herself, ‘Yah! Bobby, that’s enough of your games’ Yong Guk scolded him, as Hanbin glared at him, Bobby gave them an innocent smile, ‘Sorry, I couldn’t help myself’ Bobby admitted. Bobby stared at Minzy, ‘Minzy, we should have dinner some time’ he asked her, ‘Get lost’ Minzy told him, making Bobby laugh, ‘I like you’ Bobby winked at her, walking closer towards her, but they all pushed him away, knowing he was up to something, which was wanting to touch Minzy more.

‘Sorry about him’ Hanbin told her, ‘Is he normally like that?’ Minzy asked about Bobby being a ert, they nodded, ‘Bobby is a big player that’s why’ they all snitched on him, as Bobby glared at them for giving out such information, ‘Why!?’ Bobby yelled at them. ‘You didn’t have to tell her’ Bobby whined, wanting to at least take advantage of not being known as a player, to get closer to her, Minzy laughed, ‘It’s cool’ Minzy calmly said. Then stared at Bobby, just don’t try it on me again’ Minzy warned him, Bobby coughed ‘I don’t know’ he played dumb, walking back to where the others were, ‘Minzy wins again’ Hanbin announced.

‘I’m next’ Zico playfully said, walking in, ‘don’t get the wrong idea though, I’m not like him’ Zico told her, ‘None of us are, it’s just bobby’ they told her, Bobby clicked his tongue at them, ‘What, nothing wrong with me wanting to touch such fine meat’ Bobby his lips, while staring at Minzy. ‘That was just, so wrong’ Rap Monster shook his head at Bobby’s erted behaviour. ‘Just shut up Bobby’ Hyoyeon told Bobby, ‘Whatever’ Bobby mumbled, looking at Minzy, to see a blank face, a cold deadly blank face, which sent shivers down his spine. Making him shake, yet he liked it, ‘Woo, I like’ Bobby winked at her again, she smirked, ‘ing weirdo’ she laughed at him, for his sadist attitude, ‘More!’ Bobby demanded more of her fiestyness, until Yong Guk smacked the back of his head, ‘That’s enough’ Yong Guk scolded him, Bobby pouted.

‘Zico vs Minzy’ Hanbin said, Minzy took a breather, just wanting it to be over now, since she was getting hungry, as this battle ended a lot quicker than the others, the rules went back to normal, first one to hit the ground loses. Hanbin started the match, Zico went in for the first attack, which Minzy used that against him, using his on force against him, after seeing his Karate stance, she actually wasn’t in a stance, she just decided to end it fast, as she kicked one leg, and pushed the opposite shoulder, making him fall to the ground.

Zico quickly stood up, ‘You didn’t even give me a chance to show off my moves’ Zico complained to her, Minzy chuckled at him, Zico went in 6for a handshake as she returned it, ‘Welcome’ Zico told her, since it was already confirmed she would join, after winning 4 straight matches.

Minzy was different though, as Hanbin and Yong Guk could see that Minzy had a very unique way in training, she was of a different level, one where they knew they couldn’t reach, seeing that she would even go so far as to break Bobby’s arm so easily, without a second thought. They had already accepted her into the group but wanted to have a match with her anyway, and they all decided to keep the results only between them.

‘Yong Guk vs Minzy’ Hanbin announced, as Yong Guk walked in, bowing to her, ‘Excuse my rudeness’ he politely told her, Minzy returned the bow, seeing that he was a very kind and respectful person, yet blunt as well. ‘Start’ Hanbin said, Minzy was on alert, knowing he was strong and out to win, Yong Guk was waiting for her to attack this time, not like her other matches, where they had attacked first, Minzy saw what he was doing. But he had done the exact opposite, as he made a quick attack, surprising Minzy as she stumble while avoiding it, ‘he’s fast’ she thought, now paying more attention, seeing that he was serious about the match, she smirked, exhaling as she focused her eyes on him and his every move.

Then Yong Guk threw a couple more at her, which was a little difficult to avoid, as the last one actually hit her in the face, leaving a mark on her face, as everyone gasped, not having thought that someone would really get hurt so badly. Minzy stretched her jaw from the obvious pain, ‘Sorry’ Yong Guk apologised, Minzy stretched her neck, really serious about it now, because no one hits her and gets away with it, even if it were just a match. Minzy the sides of her lips, staring coldly at Yong Guk as he gulped, now seeing the other side of her, which they had saw earlier, where Minzy was out to kill.

Minzy found out, that Yong Guk was a karate user, they were probably over estimating themselves or underestimating her, because they wouldn’t have thought that she would end yet another match so quickly. Especially with Yong Guk, who was one of their best, it had ended after she returned a couple of jabs, to his body though, not his face, like he did to her, but he also got some hits on her, avoiding her face this time, as Yong Guk had realised she was faster than he had thought, way faster than him and even Hanbin. Surprise and shock on his face, seeing that cold smile of hers, as she landed one fast and strong hit, to his abdomen, making him bowl over in pain, his knees hitting the ground, as she had hit a vital point in his body, which she had done on purpose. Minzy was in the zone, that she was actually going to continue with the fight, as she grabbed Yong Guk by the hair, ready to knee him in the face, as they all saw what she was doing, they all jumped in, grabbing and stopping her from doing anymore.

They were all speechless and slightly scared and intimidated by her ruthless behaviour, ‘M-Minzy wins’ Hanbin announced in shock, Minzy shook all of them off her, now coming back to her senses, she kneeled down to Yong Guk ‘Sorry’ she told him, ‘Bull you are’ Yong Guk whispered for only her to hear, she chuckled, she had thought he was the respectful one, which he was. But he was not one to fall for sarcasm so easily, ‘an eye for an eye, huh’ Yong Guk said, Minzy smiled at him with a shrug, he laughed at her, ‘You win’ he admitted.

Everyone was standing in place, as the last match was next, their captain Hanbin vs Minzy, Hanbin walked forward, as they all had their eyes on this match, ‘Are you okay?’ Hanbin asked Minzy, as the mark was visible for them to see. ‘Yeah, it’s nothing’ she replied, Yong Guk coughed, as he would be starting this match.

‘Hanbin vs Minzy’ Yong Guk announced, as the two were ready, Minzy scanning his body, since he is the captain, as Hanbin was doing the exact same to her, since he knew she was good, but did not realise until now that she was this good. ‘Exactly who was your master?’ Hanbin curiously asked her, ‘I don’t know’ she played, not going to give him an answer, ‘Start’ Yong Guk quickly started the match, wanting to see it already, without having to wait.

And just like Yong Guk, Hanbin took the advantage of her looking towards Yong Guk for starting the match so suddenly, Minzy took another hit to the side of her body, as Hanbin made a round house kick, making Minzy groan in pain. The others were excitedly watching, the match went on for a while longer than the others, with Hanbin hitting her wherever he could, Minzy blocking and avoiding some of them, but also getting hit from some of them too, while she also landed hits on him, but he couldn’t exactly block them. Since her techniques were different from what he would normally take, they were weird techniques, like she was kind of playing around with him, which she actually was. Minzy was using a freestyle technique, hitting him where he was unguarded. ‘you, are you playing with me right now’ Hanbin hissed at her, ‘No’ she answered, slightly avoiding his eyes, well, yes they were all strong, but they weren’t at a level where she could actually go all out. Hanbin gave his all, as she would counter or avoid.

Hanbin was really strong, but not as strong as Minzy was, the experiences and near death situations that she had been through from training, were a lot worse than this, which made her instincts and reactions a lot higher than the average. Minzy had taken those hits by surprise, she wasn’t as focused, but she wasn’t one to make excuses, she got hit, and would admit to it, but she would also return it in folds.

Not either of them were getting tired, so Minzy had to end it somehow, seeing an open spot that Hanbin had let up, after throwing another round house kick towards her, she quickly dodged it by taking a step back, she grabbed his foot, making him stumble a little. Minzy quickly returned his round house kick for another, as her one actually nearly landed, since he was unfocused from his stumble, she had stopped before really hitting him in the face. Hanbins eyes were wide, staring at her foot about to hit him right in the face, he actually fell to the grounds from shock, of nearly getting hit, especially being surprised by a girl at that.

They were all speechless, the match went on for so long, but they all saw that Minzy was in a different league, they all smiled and shock, happy to have such a talented fighter in their team, at their university.

‘We welcome you to Team Lethals, Minzy’ Hanbin told her, ‘Thank you’ she replied, ‘It was a great match’ they said, Minzy gave all of them a polite bow, finally greeting them as an official member of the team. ‘But, you won’t be able to train until next week’ Hanbin told her, ‘Are you okay with that?’ he added, she nodded, ‘That’s fine’ she answered, ‘We will give you all the necessary equipment, your uniform as well’ Hanbin told her, she nodded. ‘If you’re wondering why, next week’ Yong Guk told her, ‘Is because we need to introduce you to our teacher in charge of everything, before we start anything and he won’t be here until next week’ Yong Guk said, ‘That’s okay’ she simply answered. ‘So you won’t have any classes either’ Hanbin told her, ‘we only have 1 theory class each week’ he continued, explaining some stuff to her beforehand.

‘But our theory class is held with the mainstream students’ Zico said, ‘Only our class does that, because there isn’t many of us’ Hyoyeon told her, ‘But we have physical training every morning’ Hanbin said, ‘It’s not compulsory, but you must turn up for at least 2-3 sessions’ Yong Guk stated, while staring at Bobby, Zico and Rap Monster, who avoided his eyes. Okay’ Minzy said, ‘And that’s the main stuff’ Hanbin smiled at her, she nodded, ‘Then you’re done’ Hanbin told her, ‘Cool’ she said, ‘Until next week’ they said, ‘See you around babe’ Bobby winked at her, making Minzy click her tongue and glare at him. ‘Yah!’ Hanbin and Yong Guk scolded him, as Yong Guk hit him in the head, Bobby groaned in pain, wearing a pout, but still smiled towards Minzy, making her chuckle at his behaviour. ‘But before you leave, let’s get you cleaned up first’ Yong Guk said, as she had marks on her face from getting hit from a couple of them.

Minzy got changed and left…

____

Mingkki had officially joined Team Lethals, wanting some quiet alone time on the grass, but also hungry as she took her lunch with her, walking around to find a good place, Krystal at this time had seen Mingkki, remembering that she was the one from the airport, but also because she was the one arranged to marry Luhan, since she had heard of the arranged marriage and seen a picture of Mingkki.

Krystal was by herself, she quickly made her way towards Mingkki, Mingkki halted her steps, as Krystal had purposely blocked her way, Mingkki looked up to meet Krystal’s arrogant expression, Mingkki knew exactly who she was. ‘Gong Minzy, right?’ Krystal said, Mingkki nodded, ‘Stay away from Luhan Oppa!’ Krystal demanded, Mingkki just sighed, as she walked passed her. Not wanting to deal with her problems too, Krystal sharply turned to look at Mingkki, she scoffed, ‘You did not just ignore me!?’ Krystal yelled, as she started following Mingkki, who was walking to look for a place to sit down. ‘Yah! Don’t walk away from me!’ Krystal ranted on, ‘I’m talking to you!’ Krystal said, Mingkki could only watch Krystal as she pranced childishly around her, trying to get Mingkkis attention.

As they were walking, with Mingkki in front and Krystal right behind her, ‘Ahh’ Krystal screamed, as she clumsily tripped over her own feet, Mingkki glanced back to see her falling forward, Mingkki stopped, making Krystal hold onto her shoulders to stop her fall, Krystal had wrapped her arms around Mingkkis neck, from the scare of falling to the ground. Then Krystal opened her eyes, to see she was hugging Mingkki from the back, quickly pushed herself off of Mingkki, straightening up, with her chin held high, ‘D-Don’t think I will thank you’ Krystal stuttered, not looking at her, while Mingkki was just waiting for her to get off. Mingkki walked off again, ‘Y-yah’ Krystal called out, reaching for her, then ran after her, ‘Are you deaf? Do you not have a mouth?’ Krystal asked her, ‘Ah, now that I remember, you never said anything back at the airport either’ Krystal nodded, as she had her hand on her chin.

‘Hmm? What are you doing?’ Krystal wondered, seeing Mingkki sit down on the clean dry grass, placed in the middle of the campus, but she was in the quiet place, where not much students would go to, this spot was placed under a big nice tree that Mingkki had scoped out, and chosen as her spot. Krystal crossed her arms, looking down at Mingkki who laid her bento in front of her on the grass, ‘Are you ignoring me?’ Krystal questioned her, Mingkki sighed knowing she wouldn’t leave if she didn’t say anything to her.

‘Isn’t it obvious?’ Mingkki said, now eating, as she had forgotten that she was supposed to meet up with the boys, Krystal glared at her, ‘You know me yes?’ Krystal asked, ‘I know of you yeah’ Mingkki answered, ‘Then you should know what I can do?’ Krystal taunted, Mingkki shook her head, ‘Nope I don’t’ Mingkki said, ‘You said you know me!?’ Krystal questioned her, ‘I know of you, meaning your name is all I know’ Mingkki clicked her tongue at her, ‘So please enlighten me’ Mingkki sarcastically said, ‘I’m-‘ Krystal was going to tell her exactly who she was, ‘I’m kidding, please don’t’ Mingkki looked up at her. Krystal growled and glared at Mingkki for playing with her, ‘Stay away from Luhan oppa’ Krystal demanded, Mingkki just nodded, because it wouldn’t happen, not that she couldn’t stay away from him, but their situation wouldn’t allow for them to stay away from each other.

‘You aren’t taking me seriously’ Krystal screeched, seeing Mingkkis uncaring behaviour, ‘I mean it, stay away from him!’ Krystal yelled, another person who was easily angered by her behaviour, Mingkki looked up at her, with ugly eyes. ‘Bro, I get it, relax’ Mingkki calmly said, taking a bite of her food, which only angered her more, ‘argh’ Krystal groaned, ‘You. You!’ Krystal pointed at her, she forcefully sat herself down in front of Mingkki, staring at her, while Mingkki laughed at Krystal. There was something about Mingkki that got her wanting to stay near her, she didn’t know why but she didn’t care, she just stayed there, Krystal stared at her, wondering to herself about why as well.

‘Hyung, look!’ Sehun kept tapping Luhan on the arm, pointing in Mingkki and Krystal’s direction, as Luhan and the boys followed his line of sight, to see them sitting on the grass, eating. ‘The hell!?’ Luhan questioned, as he stomped his way to her, they all followed, ‘What is she trying to do?’ Yeol wondered, ‘How dare she go near our princess!’ Xiumin said, the boys all nodded in agreement, as they growled.

Krystal noticed Luhan and the boys coming near, she stood up with a happy smile, ‘Luhan oppa~’ Krystal cooed, Mingkki actually shivered when she heard that, ‘Ewww’ she mumbled, finding it gross, as she looked at Krystal, who looked back down at her with a childish frown, to not mock her like she was, Mingkki laughed going back to her food, as if she just didn’t hear Luhan and the boys approaching. Which she didn’t, since Krystal’s presence had automatically pushed them aside, then she tilted her head, remembering that Krystal had just called Lulus name.

‘You literally just ignored us, didn’t you!?’ the boys looked at her ridiculously, not believing she actually did, ‘Uhh… yeah’ Mingkki admitted, taking another bite of her food, like it didn’t matter. Lulu chuckled at her, ‘For you to be so relaxed and… hungry’ Lulu said as he scanned her entirely with a smirk that is, but frowned as he saw the marks on her face. ‘Must mean, you passed’ Lulu said, Mingkki stared at him, then grinned, ‘who do you think I am’ Mingkki arrogantly told them.

‘That’s my girl’ Yeol excitedly said, jumping on her, the boys followed after, as they squashed her on the ground, Krystal watching them weirdly, not seeing them be so comfortable around a girl, Lulu smiled down at them, since he was not able do anything because Krystal was there and students were watching. ‘Is she okay?’ Krystal asked wondering if Mingkki was able to even breathe under them, ‘She’ll be fine’ Lulu told her, as Mingkki had pushed them off of her, ‘You guys are heavy’ she growled.

‘So how did you do it?’ Jongin asked, but then the boys stopped and looked up at Krystal as they did not want to talk in front of her, Krystal got the picture as she flashed them a fake smile, making it seem like it didn’t affect her, it fooled the boys, but it didn’t fool Mingkki, as she stared at Krystal. ‘I have class’ she smiled, looking at Luhan, ‘see you later, Luhan oppa~’ Krystal happily said, then glanced down at Mingkki for a second then left, Mingkki watched her walk away.

‘Yah! Get off of her’ Luhan told the boys, as they sat down crowding each other, ‘So?’ Lulu asked her, ‘It went fine’ Mingkki simply put it, ‘then why is your face like that!?’ Lulu questioned, having looked at her face properly, reaching his hands towards her wounds, caressing her face softly, and she didn’t push him away, until he himself stopped. ‘Things happen’ Mingkki told them, ‘who did it?’ Lulu growled, bawling his fists beside him, the boys now thought this would be something normal to see from now on, as they shook their heads at their hyung, ‘Are you serious?’ Mingkki asked, ‘Of course I am’ Lulu said, Mingkki just stared at him with an arched brow, waiting for him to relax and get over it and also thinking how he would react if he found out about Bobby, to make sure he doesn’t find out about him, because Lulu would get furious. Lulu sighed, ‘ok I’m fine’ he said, ‘But I told you to be careful’ he whispered to her, ‘I’m sorry’ she whispered back to him, he sulked at her. ‘You get heated over anything that comes to Mingkki, hyung’ Soo said, as they all nodded, ‘I know’ he admitted, which took them by surprise, for him to admit it so fast, especially for how he was acting, but then again, things were changing about Luhan because of Mingkki, a really good change and they liked it.

‘But what happened?’ Sehun asked Mingkki, ‘Did you challenge anyone?’ Xiumin said, Mingkki nodded, ‘Yes, I challenged them, and that’s all I will say’ Mingkki told them, they pouted, ‘You never say anything’ Sehun whined, ‘You won’t tell us a thing about anything’ Jongin added, ‘It’s not that I won’t say anything’ Mingkki stated, ‘It’s just…’ she hesitated, ‘See?’ Xiumin exclaimed, the three of them ganging up on her for always keeping to herself, ‘I can’t say much, okay’ she told them, ‘You just won’t tell us’ Xiumin said, Yeol kept quiet now as he already knew a lot more than them, about her.

Lulu was just staring at her, not really caring if she never said much or told him about anything, as long as she was here it was fine for him. ‘So are you on break?’ Lulu asked her, she nodded at him, ‘And you forgot about us?’ he added, ‘Yeah I did. I was hungry’ she honestly told him, Lulu childishly frowned at her, ‘Now, your just being a big baby’ Mingkki told him. The boys laughed at him, ‘A-am not’ Lulu mumbled, trying to deny it, she chuckled at him, Lulu reached out to the tip of her shirt, grabbing a hold of it, he couldn’t grab her hand because she was eating, Mingkki watched him but let it be, the boys just giggled at his cuteness.

‘So you’re officially a member of the Lethals?’ Soo asked her, she nodded, ‘Sure am’ Mingkki told them, ‘Where are they?’ Jongin wondered, ‘They are doing their own thing’ she said, ‘What happened with Krystal?’ Lulu asked this time, still holding onto her shirt, ‘Umm, not much really’ Mingkki said, not wanting to go too deep into the subject. Since they were pretty cautious of Krystal, ‘Mingkki’ Lulu pulled at her shirt, squinting his eyes at her, ‘She was funny though’ Mingkki told them, they frowned giving her weird looks, ‘Her?’ Sehun said, ‘Funny?’ Xiumin added, ‘You’re kidding?’ Jongin said, Mingkki shook her head. Mingkki always found it funny, when people get emotional and mad.

Mingkki finished her food, while the boys hadn’t even eaten yet, they didn’t bring theirs with them, ‘I’m done’ she said, ‘You’re done?’ they scoffed at her, ‘You were eating, while we were just sitting here watching you’ Yeol said, ‘That’s your fault’ she said to them as she laughed. Lulu grabbed her hand and pulled her up, the boys following as if they had red each other’s mind, while Mingkki was just watching, seeing them all stand and walk off to who knows where, ‘W-wait, where are we going?’ she asked Lulu. They didn’t say a word, just kept walking, Mingkki sighed, just following along with them, Lulu didn’t seem to care about people around him, well not until it became over crowded that he decided he should let go now, because as he had said, he didn’t like to show this side of him, to anyone other than her and the boys.

The boys saw this as Lulu had walked a bit more in front of them, so Jongin took advantage of it, and put his arm around her waist, pulling her to him, as they no longer cared what Lulu thought about their actions towards Mingkki, or whether he got angry, even though they would probably see him get mad at them when they were alone but meh who cares. ‘Sup Mingkki~’ Jongin smiled at her, Mingkki just looked at him with a smirk, ‘Sup’ she replied, Mingkki was getting used to all their touchiness, especially because of Lulu. ‘What are you doing?’ Mingkki asked him, he smiled widely at her, ‘What? I can’t hold you?’ he asked as he glanced at Lulu for a second, who was now staring back at him coldly.

‘You’re doing this on purpose’ she stated, he looked at her then looked down, ‘No’ he lied, she laughed at him, Jongin pouted now hugging her, because he was seen through by her, as he wrapped himself around her, his arms wrapped around her neck, as he was slightly behind her yet on her side, his head resting on her shoulder. ‘You’re not going to let go?’ Mingkki asked him, he childishly shook his head on her shoulder, as she laughed at him. ‘Yah! Let go’ Yeol scolded him, as they had been watching the two, as they walked, Lulu just glaring at them, unable to say anything, Jongin tightened his hold on her, ‘No’ he retorted, ‘Yah! You wanna die?’ Soo said this time, Jongin just frowned at them, ‘Mingkkis not saying anything, so…’ he turned away from them. Their mouths dropped at Jongin, ‘Mingkki!’ they all called her, she looked at them, seeing that they were mad at Jongin, but what could she do, if he himself wouldn’t let go, plus she didn’t actually mind it, so she didn’t say anything.

‘Kim Jongin’ Lulu coldly called him, staring at him with mad eyes, making Jongin and Mingkki look back at him, ‘Not gonna let go?’ Lulu questioned Jongin, as he gulped, Mingkki glanced back at Jongin, hearing him gulp like that, which made her smile at Jongin. Jongin timidly looked down at Mingkki, a little scared now, after seeing Lulu like that, ‘I didn’t think he would get that mad’ Jongin whispered to her, she shrugged at him, ‘Kim Jongin’ Lulu called him again, making Jongin jump in fright. Mingkki looked at the angered Lulu, as did the rest of the boys, who were mentally laughing at such a scene, ‘Luhan’ Xiumin called him, trying to calm him down, as Lulu was getting mad by the second. But he didn’t respond at all, ‘Luhan hyung’ Sehun this time, still no response, as he kept glaring at Jongin, who wouldn’t dare to look at him.

‘Lulu’ she called him while chuckling, because he was ignoring everything and everyone, he frowned at her while biting his lip, finally responding, Mingkki looked at Jongin, ‘Jongin’ she called him, grabbing hold of his arm, Jongin relaxed a little, letting go, but quickly hid behind Mingkki, while looking at the angered Lulu. ‘That’s what happens when you want to touch our Mingkki’ Xiumin said, ‘Then how come hyung can?’ Jongin retaliated, ‘You should know why’ Lulu growled at him, Mingkki mentally laughed at all of them being like this. Jongin knew why, they all knew why, just because they were engaged and that he had seen her first, also because of his growing feelings for her, that he himself hadn’t known of, which was quite obvious for all the boys but himself, even Mingkki could see it, but she always turned a blind eye to it, because Lulu was being, well… ignorant, dense, yet selfish in every way.

____