Back to work as well...

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

That was the last message Lulu got from her, even after messaging her a couple times after that, then felt a little sad that she wasn’t replying to his messages, he wondered what may have happened for her to stop messaging back, ‘Did she fall asleep?’ he thought, also laughing if she really did.

But what really happened, was that the harabojis had come and told her they needed her help with Lu old man’s business, of course she declined, but later went with them, because they wouldn’t leave the room, as they kept bugging her every second, Mingkki got sick of it and well, went with them.

‘You guys are annoying’ she hissed at them, as they were walking out, they were just smiling at her, as they were on both her sides, ‘Master, you left your phone on the couch’ Zy told her, ‘Oops, be right back’ she told them, as they watched her run back inside.

‘What happened?’ Gong old man asked, ‘You forget something? Lu haraboji asked, she nodded, ‘Forgot my phone’ she told them, ‘Don’t you always’ they laughed at her, she gave them ugly looks, they pulled her with them, walking to the car, and left for Lu old man’s family business, Lu Corps.

****

‘What do you need help with?’ Mingkki asked as they were walking towards the big entrance doors, really not wanting to go in, ‘There is something that I want you to look at’ Lu seriously asked her, ‘I wouldn’t ask you, if it wasn’t serious’ he looked at her, ‘We know you don’t want to go in, but it’s quite urgent Mingkki’ they both told her, she sighed, nodding, that she would go with them. ‘First and last’ she told them with a smirk, they groaned not liking that condition, they then shook their heads at her, ‘We can’t promise you that Mingkki’ they said, she growled, ‘Whatever, let’s go already’ she told them, while clicking her tongue, they smiled at her, ‘Thank you, our Mingkki~’ they cooed at her.

The harabojis were greeted by everyone with respect, and of course would look at Mingkki who was with them, curious as to who she was and why she was with them, but none of them got an answer, as the harabojis knew that she did not want to be introduced to anyone. They walked towards Lu harabojis office, finally inside, Mingkki was having a small panic attack, she really didn’t like people and crowds, ‘Sheesh you really gotta get that checked out’ Lu old man told her, ‘Yah! She already has’ Gong old man reminded him, as they nodded, forgetting that she actually did get this anti-socialness and hate for people checked out, but nothing could be done, unless Mingkki herself were to actually talk to a lot of people, to get herself over it. But Mingkki was not going to deal with it, she couldn’t be bothered with people, she would rather be inside the house, or in her room, doing whatever she wanted, yet people always found it weird for her to be that way, because she was beautiful and it would be a waste for her to stay inside. And well, Mingkki straight up didn’t care, it didn’t matter to her, nothing mattered much to her, except for her family and friends, that’s what mattered more to her in the world, she would do anything for them.

Mingkki sat down on the couch that was placed in the office, Lu harabojis office was pretty big, with 3 sofas and a big table in the middle, with fruits and a lolly jar placed in the middle, she grabbed a hand full and started eating. Watching the harabojis, sit around Lu old man’s office table, looking quite serious, she then checked her phone to see messages from Lulu, she smiled as she went through them.

‘You sure know how to avoid my questions so easily huh!?’ Lulu had messaged first

‘Mingkki? What!? Can’t even answer this one? Heh  Lulu said after a couple of minutes had pass

‘Yah! Now you’re actually ignoring me, even through messages!!’ he angrily texted

‘Why won’t you text me back? Did you fall asleep or something??’ he questioned her

‘Mingkki!!’ he yelled at her even through text

‘Argh! Sheesh, just wait till I see you’ he lastly messaged

Mingkki couldn’t stop the smile on her face, she found him funny and cute, silently giggling to herself, but she got the attention of the harabojis, who were looking at her weirdly, ‘Who are you texting?’ questioned her, she slowly looked at them, ‘No one’ she answered, they gave her the suspicious eyes.

‘Sorry Lulu, the harabojis came in and bothered me, then I nearly forgot my phone, and now I’m just seeing your messages’ was the first message she sent

‘Your cute when your mad haha’ she , Lulu had immediately messaged back, after reading them.

‘Hah! That’s good! They must have got you out of my room then. And that’s right, you better remember to take it with you. All. The. Time. Or. Else’ he scolded her

‘And don’t even go there Mingkki’ Lulu warned her, to not call him cute so casually like that.

‘Yeah yeah. I know, you think id forget it, when you get mad like that’ she told him

‘Mingkki’ the harabojis called her, to finally help them, with what they needed, she nodded, quickly replying to Lulu

‘Lulu, I gotta go, talk to you later, or call me or whatever’ Mingkki told him. Lulu smiled, happy that she was finally taking him into consideration and thinking of him, he didn’t reply, just waited until class was finished, so he could call her.

****

‘We need you to access some devices…’ Lu old man said, she stared at them, ‘No way. Give me a reason why first’ she seriously told them, sure she herself does it for fun, but that’s different. ‘We have a feeling that there is a spy in the company, who is trying to get our secrets and data’ they said, ‘Someone close, but we can’t seem to find out exactly who it is’ they added. ‘So your saying, that it could affect the company?’ she asked, they nodded, ‘Yes’ they answered, she could see they were serious about it. ‘We are asking you because Zy only listens to you’ they told her, she smirked, ‘Of course’ she said, thinking about it for a moment, ‘I don’t mind master’ Zy told her, ‘I know you don’t’ she smiled, she was just stalling for fun.

‘Show me’ Mingkki told Zy, as he had made a holographic screen appear in front of her, by using her phone that she had placed on the table, so he could use that to show her everything she needed to see. Mingkki glanced at the door and the windows, ‘Its clear Mingkki’ Gong old man told her, ‘Its locked and no one can see through the windows’ Lu old man added, she nodded feeling a lot more secure, but knew Zy was keeping an eye out.

Mingkki was instructing Zy to hack through the Lu Corps system, and find out who this person is, which Zy was doing, Mingkki carefully watching the screen, watching every single bit, while the harabojis couldn’t even keep up, that they had to look away because it was so confusing. Mingkki was then staring at them, ‘What?’ they questioned her, ‘I just hacked your system, and you still haven’t got a call about it’ Mingkki told them, they became blank, looking at each other, then at the phone, because she was right. ‘You need to upgrade your system’ she smirked at them, ‘That’s why your here’ they stated, ‘Sorry, I’m only here to help, not work’ she told them, meaning she was off of work, but this time she was only helping out.

‘You are so mean sometimes, you know that’ they clicked their tongues at her, Mingkki smirked, because she knew too well, she was looking through everything in the system, as she had her earpiece to hear Zy. ‘It seems to be a very trusted person’ Zy said, ‘Mmm’ she hummed, the harabojis looked clueless, as they were, they couldn’t understand anything they showed up on her screen, they were all weird figures, words and numbers, they gave up on even trying to figure out. Mingkki laughed, seeing them act like idiots trying to find out what it meant, ‘So did you find out who?’ they asked her, she stared at them then nodded, ‘Once you know who it is, what will you do?’ she seriously asked them.

‘We’ll figure that out, when you tell us who it is’ they said, she picked her phone up, as everything went away, since she was done with finding out who it was, she stood up, ‘Hmm, I don’t want to get involved with you and your company’ Minzy said while walking to the table, grabbing a paper and pen. She wrote something down, leaving it there as she walked to the door, wanting to leave now, they walked in front of her stopping her from leaving, ‘Where do you think you’re going!?’ they hissed. ‘I left the person’s name on your desk’ Minzy said, glancing back at the table, ‘I’m done here, and I don’t want to know what happens when I leave’ she told them, they relaxed on her, ‘Okay then’ Lu old man said, ‘Go home and rest’ Gong old man said, ‘Thank you our Mingkki~’ they both said, ‘Neh’ she answered, walking out, ‘We will see you later’ they waved her out.

As she was walking down the hallways, she was grabbed by the arm and pulled back, she growled loudly at the annoyance, but as she looked up at the person standing in front of her, who had grabbed her, she laughed, seeing the smirk on his face as well. ‘Well well, who do we have here’ he laughed, ‘Our Mingkki~’ he softly called her, Mingkki smiled, ‘Wu Yi Fan’ she called his name, Kris clicked his tongue at her, pulling her closer to him, ‘I told you not to call me like that’ he scolded her. Mingkki furrowed her brows at him, ‘Why? I actually like calling you by your maiden name’ she honestly told him, Kris looked at her weirdly, kind of softening on her, ‘Whatever’ Kris pouted.

‘But what are you doing here?’ Kris asked her, ‘The harabojis dragged me here’ Mingkki told him, ‘You?’ she asked him, ‘Work of course and to see them, since I was close by’ Kris said, ‘It’s been a while though’ he said, gently holding onto her hands. ‘True’ Mingkki said, staring at his hands that were holding hers, she tried pulling away, he laughed as he watched her trying to pull away, ‘I’m not letting go’ Kris , she clicked her tongue at him, ‘Let’s go see the harabojis and then we’ll go have lunch, okay’ Kris said to her, ‘Okay’ she of course agreed, as Kris pulled her along with him.

‘Won’t you let go?’ Mingkki told him, ‘Nope, you know how long it’s been’ Kris said, ‘No sorry’ Mingkki told him in a laid back tone, Kris glanced back at her, ‘you wanna die? Huh?’ Kris scolded her again, ‘Mingkki, I’m not soft like the boys’ Kris told her with a smirk. Mingkki rolled her eyes, as they continued back to the harabojis, opening the door, the harabojis had jumped at the sound of the door opening.

Mingkki knew why they reacted like that, since they were looking at the paper she had placed on their table, they hid it behind them, ‘Oh Kris’ they called him, ‘and Mingkki~’ they smiled at her since she was supposed to be gone already, but they felt slightly glad she was back. ‘I just came to see you guys, since I was in the area’ Kris greeted them, ‘Ah thanks for that boy’ they said, ‘Even when you’re busy too’ they went to give him a hug, ‘Ahh harabojis!’ Kris complained, pushing them off him, they laughed, ‘unless you’re a girl, then don’t try to touch me’ Kris told them with a smirk, the harabojis playfully hit him, while Mingkki just stared at them, waiting to leave the place.

‘Well then since I’ve greeted you guys, we should go now’ Kris said referring to him and Mingkki leaving, ‘Wait!’ they quickly told them, as Kris was pulling her out the door, ‘Mingkki’ the softly called her, getting closer to her, as they looked extremely troubled at who the person she wrote down on that paper was. ‘You saw?’ she asked them, they nodded at her, ‘Mingkki’ they again called her, ‘Please we don’t know how to deal with it’ they asked her, because the guy she had found out to be taking the companies money, was someone of really high status in the company, and someone they trusted.

Mingkki sighed at them, ‘You guys know what to do, you just won’t do it’ Mingkki told them, the harabojis looked even more troubled, Kris looked upon them, totally not getting what they were talking about, ‘Please Mingkki we need your help’ Lu old man pleaded, Kris now even more surprised that Lu haraboji who was the CEO of the company, was asking Mingkki for help. ‘Are you sure you want to know?’ Mingkki asked them, they nodded at her wanting her honest answer, ‘I’d cut him off, without any hesitation’ Mingkki coldly said, they all gulped at the seriousness she was giving off even Kris too. ‘B-But he’s…’ Lu old man stuttered, Mingkki frowned at him, ‘Exactly which one is more important’ Mingkki stated not liking how they weren’t being professional about the situation just because he was someone they knew and trusted.

‘Him or the company…’ Mingkki told them, ‘You decide’ she continued while staring at them, they looked at her, seeing that she wasn’t pleased with their behaviour, she turned walking out, Kris saw that it was time to leave, as he led her out. ‘Mingkki’ Lu old man called her, she looked back as they were leaving, ‘I’m sorry and Thank you’ he sincerely told her with a smile, now realising what she was getting at, ‘See you later’ they told her, ‘neh’ she chuckled waving them off.

‘What was that all about?’ Kris asked her, ’Nothing much’ she answered, not ready to tell him about her background just yet, he squinted his eyes at her, she laughed, ‘Just helping them out’ she told him, he tilted his head a little confused. ‘Huh?’ he said, ‘You helping them? How?’ he bluntly asked her, ‘I know a lot more than you think’ she told him, Kris nodded, ‘I see’ he smirked, ‘So where are we going?’ Mingkki asked him, as he was the one dragging her to wherever he was going, ‘Lunch’ he told her, she smiled, ‘Okay’ she answered, happy to follow him. ‘Only for the food huh’ Kris laughed, seeing her relaxed, as they arrived at his car, with people awaiting him, he had a driver and many others following him, guards and assistants, Mingkki avoided all their gazes, not wanting to interact or talk with any of them, not to be rude or anything, but because she really didn’t like to speak to strangers or people other than those she was close with.

Kris let her in first then followed after, ‘Feel better?’ Kris said with a little laugh, knowing she was anti-social of course, Mingkki nodded, ‘So how are things going with you and Luhan?’ Kris asked, wanting to know more. Mingkki stared at him, ‘I already know everything’ Kris smirked at her, she arched her brows at him, ‘The boys told you?’ she asked him, he nodded, ‘Everything’ he evilly laughed, ‘Did nothing really happen between you two?’ Kris asked leaning towards her, ‘When alone, together, you know’ Kris so wanted to know. Mingkki smirked at him, ‘I don’t know’ she played him, Kris growled at her, ‘Seriously!’ Kris hissed at her, knowing she wasn’t going to say anything about it, then his assistant who was sitting in front started talking.

’Sir, you have an urgent call’ he told him, Kris took the phone, while Mingkki laughed because he was called Sir, yes it was normal when you work at the top, but she knew him as the guy he was, not the owner of a family business. Kris eyed her knowing why she was laughing, ‘Yah!’ he hissed at her, then taking the call, he seemed irritated at the issue happening, also because they interrupted his lunch he was going to have with Mingkki. Mingkki just sat there waiting, as she felt her pockets for her phone, ‘Master, I think it slipped out of your pocket in the office on the couch’ Zy said to her through the ear piece, ‘Aiish’ she mumbled scratching her head, ‘he’s gonna be so mad when he finds out’ she said to herself.

‘Change of plans, go to the company now’ Kris told them, Mingkki looked at him, she was hungry, like right now, ‘Drop me off on the side. I’ll find my own way back’ Mingkki told him, wanting to have a feed then go straight home after that. Kris stared at her from the side, ‘No way’ Kris stated, Mingkki frowned at him, ‘Why!?’ she questioned, ‘Luhan wouldn’t like that’ Kris told her, making her growl, ‘He won’t know’ Mingkki said, ‘Oh he will, because I’ll tell him you tried leaving, by yourself’ Kris smirked. ‘I can look after myself’ Mingkki told him, because she really can, they were treating her like a baby and being very protective of her, ‘I know’ Kris said, ‘But Luhan wouldn’t like it if I dropped you off on the side like that’ Kris told her, Mingkki childishly glared at him.

‘I’m hungry’ she told him, ‘I know, just wait a little longer and we will go somewhere’ Kris said, she glared at him, ‘What happened?’ she asked, ‘Something came up at the company’ he sighed, ‘Then-‘ Mingkki was about to suggest again, to drop her off. ‘I said no, so drop it Mingkki’ Kris scolded her, she rolled her eyes at him, ‘You are coming with me to the company, until I’m done’ Kris told her, ‘Neh’ she obediently answered him, slouching in her seat. Kris smiled at her, ‘I’ll buy whatever food you want, just wait a while okay’ he sincerely told her, ‘I got it Yi Fan’ Mingkki told him with a soft chuckle, saying his maiden name, surprising him, he stared at her blinking his eyes slowly. Kris smiled, ‘It doesn’t sound so bad when you say it’ Kris said, while looking outside, actually liking it how she calls his name like that, ‘But only you’ he secretly smiled about it, Mingkki laughed at his soft behaviour, ‘Shut up’ he childishly said to her.

 They arrived at the company, ‘You stay by my side the entire time, got that?’ he told her, she nodded, ‘Got it’ she answered, Kris grabbed hold of her hand, and led her inside and to where he needed to go, which was the IT section. Mingkki just followed behind him, avoiding all the eyes that were staring and glaring at her, because well Kris was the CEO and a handsome one at that, as well as being a ladies man.

‘What’s the problem?’ Kris asked the team in charge, ‘Why can’t you take care of it without me’ Kris stated with utmost authority, Mingkki listened in, since she was an expert in this area, ‘We no longer have control over the matter’ the one in charge told Kris. Who looked really pissed off, that they couldn’t do their job properly, ‘Master, it is of a very professional level. It is no wonder they cannot control it’ Zy told her, having seen the situation for himself, she nodded at the information given from Zy. ‘We are being hacked, and they have placed a deadly virus in the system’ one of them said, ‘We aren’t sure what they want’ one said, ‘And when it started’ another said, Kris growled not knowing how to handle it, since they couldn’t do it, then who will.

‘Shall I?’ Zy asked Mingkki, since Kris was a friend of hers, ‘Can I use your phone?’ Mingkki asked Kris even though he seemed troubled at the moment, he looked at her, grabbing his phone and giving it to her anyway. ‘Where is yours? Kris asked with an annoyed tone, especially at this moment, ‘I dropped it at harabojis office somewhere’ she told him not at all fazed by his tone, while grabbing the phone and walked to the corner, Kris staring at her suspiciously, but continued on with the situation at hand.

‘Show me’ Mingkki told Zy, she wanted to see who, what and where it was coming from, ‘Neh Master’ Zy answered, showing her the information and data on his phone, ‘Hmm’ Mingkki hummed as she found out who was doing it, where they were located and what they were trying to do. She was standing in the corner near the window, as all of them at one point stared at her, wondering who she was, why she was with Kris and in the room with them, since the situation was a serious matter.

Mingkki wanted to show him, but she didn’t want to reveal herself to him either, so she decided to just do the job for him, and not say anything. ‘What are you doing?’ Kris asked her, sneakily taking a look at his phone, seeing weird formats, when he knew his phone wasn’t that upgraded for such things, he stared at her suspiciously, she hid it from him, ‘Uhh’ she stepped back away from him. Kris grabbed her hand, walked out of the room, ‘I’ll be back’ he told them, taking her to his office that wasn’t very far, making her look at him, ‘Tell me, what was that?’ he questioned her, ‘That is not something you can do, especially on my phone’ he told her, since he has seen those formats and everything within the IT section. Mingkki avoided his eyes so naturally, it was like she wasn’t even listening to him, ‘Tell me now Mingkki’ Kris hissed at her, ‘I won’t give up on the subject like Lulu does so easily’ he stated, Mingkki rolled her eyes at him. ‘Why do you always have to bring him up?’ she clicked her tongue at him, ‘because… I know you have a secret soft spot for him’ Kris smirked at her, ‘You can hide it from them, but not me, of all people’ Kris arrogantly told her.

Mingkki coldly stared at him, in a childish behaviour though, ‘I’m not telling you anymore’ she turned away from him, Kris laughed at her, turning her back around to him, ‘I promise on my life that I won’t say anything about it, to anyone’ Kris promised her, about her soft spot for Lulu. Mingkki looked to the ground then back at him, ‘You promise?’ she seriously asked him, ‘I promise’ he seriously answered her, ‘You can’t tease me or bring it up at all’ Mingkki told him, not liking how he found out about it, he scoffed, ‘Okay sure, but you have to tell me what that was on my phone’ Kris said. Mingkki looked at him with a frown, ‘Fine, but if I hear a word of what you just found out, and what I’m about to tell you’ Mingkki told him, ‘I will not forgive you, Wu Yi Fan’ she seriously said to him.

Kris gulped, intimidated by her entirely, he slowly nodded, ‘I won’t say a word about anything’ he answered, promising himself not to say a word, ‘I promise you Mingkki’ he told her, Mingkki sighed. ‘I graduated from University already’ she revealed to him, ‘with advanced degrees in many subjects within the technological areas’ Mingkki calmly said, Kris stared at her blankly, speechless at the information, it actually took him a while to come back. ‘You’re kidding’ Kris said, unable to believe what she said, she smirked, she was going to tell them anyway, but not everything yet, just the small details, and she wasn’t going to mention Zy either, not now. ‘What Uni?’ Kris curiously asked, she avoided his eyes, ‘Yah, tell me’ Kris hissed, seriously wanting to know where, ‘…Harvard’ she told him, not really one to brag about stuff, his mouth dropped staring at her speechlessly, completely shocked now.

Kris stared at her again, ‘That’s unbelievable’ he told her, he knew she wasn’t lying but it was just hard to take in, she nodded, then he tilted his head at her, ‘Then why are you back at Uni again?’ he curiously asked her, ‘The harabojis made me’ she told him, ‘They didn’t want me staying home, so they made me go’ Mingkki said, Kris laughed. ‘Ok, then what were you looking at?’ Kris asked her, glancing at his phone, ‘The real information’ she smiled, ‘Real? You mean, you know who is doing it??’ he questioned her, now wanting everything she knew, she nodded, ‘Tell me Mingkki, please’ he begged her, because this could harm his family company and he didn’t want that. ‘Okay, I’ll send it to the computer back in there, just let me use your phone though’ Mingkki told him, Kris smiled ‘Yes of course’ he gladly agreed, then walking back into the room, while Zy had sent everything in a matter of seconds, ‘Thanks Zy’ she thanked them for sending the data to them, ‘You are very welcome master’ Zy gladly said.

Mingkki stayed outside, as she then heard cheers from the room he was in, she chuckled now about to ring the harabojis about her phone, but suddenly the phone got a call instead and just happened to be the harabojis themselves.

‘I was just about to call you guys’ Mingkki said as she picked up his phone

‘So, you are with Kris’ they said, ‘And yeah we got your phone’ they told her, knowing she was calling up for that, ‘Also…’ they said, ‘Luhan has left so many messages and calls on your phone’ they told her, as she could hear them giggling, knowing they were going through her phone. Mingkki wasn’t one to care if people went through her phone, but only her phone, everything else that belonged to her was a big fat NO, no one can touch them unless she says so, and they knew that of course.

‘Really?’ she mumbled, ‘Okay then, that’s all I needed to know’ she told them, ‘Mingkki’ they softly called her, ‘Thank you for your advice’ they said, ‘We wouldn’t have known how to go about it, so thank you’ they sincerely told her, ‘And we will hold your phone okay, it will be with us’ they told her. ’don’t worry about it old man’ she told them, ‘And yeah, I’ll come grab it when I can’ she continued, ‘Laters’ she said, ‘Mmm, bye~ Our Mingkki~ We love you~!!’ they told her, ‘Mmm’ she hummed with a smile, as they both hung up.

Mingkki looked through his contacts, seeing the multiple numbers of girls, she skipped passed them, looking for Luhans number, knowing he would be worried and angry at her for losing her phone again.

Mingkki gulped before calling him, forgetting that it wasn’t even her phone too.

‘…Oh Hyung…’ Luhan answered, sounding very disappointed, ‘What do you want?’ he asked in an uninterested and irritated voice, she silently laughed at him. ‘Hyung?’ he called for Kris, ‘Umm it’s me… Lulu’ Mingkki told him. It went silent, Lulu had to look at his phone again, but still saw Kris’s name, ‘Mingkki?’ he asked surprised it was her, while at this moment, Kris had silently walked in the room, knowing she was talking to Luhan, he quietly walked up to her, ‘Yeah’ she answered, ‘Huh? Why do you have Kris’s phone?’ he questioned her not liking how Kris was in the picture, ‘I dropped my phone and the harabojis are holding on to it’ she told them, ‘And I’m using his phone, because well, I don’t have mine at the moment’ she continued.

Lulu frowned, oh how he really didn’t like the idea of her and Kris being together, well… he was glad it was Kris and not someone else, but still he didn’t like it when any guy was with her, ‘Why are you with him? I thought you were with the harabojis? Just… why!?’ Lulu frantically questioned her, about being with Kris. Mingkki smiled at his jealousy, ‘I-‘ Mingkki was about to tell him, but all of a sudden, she was hugged tightly from behind, making her gasp at the sudden contact, she looked back to see Kris hugging her, while Lulu heard her, furrowing his brows, wondering why she sounded so surprised.

‘Ohh baby~ Mingkki, that feels so good~’ Kris moaned loudly on purpose, Mingkkis eyes widened, dropped as she gasped at what he was doing, while Lulu became extremely cold and angered at what he had heard. ‘Mingkki~ Baby~ you’re so tight!’ he moaned again, she looked at him disgustingly, Kris let go of her, grabbing the phone from her hands, as she looked at him in shock and disgust, Kris was having fun. While Lulu on the other hand, went silent, still holding his phone, hearing everything from their side, he was so mad right now, that he could not say a word, even though he obviously knew it was Kris just teasing him, he did not find it funny one bit, especially because Mingkki was involved.

Kris kept into the phone, but then his moans turned into painful groans, as Mingkki kicked him from behind making him fall the ground, ‘Yah!’ she growled at him, ‘The is wrong with you!?’ she told him, while leaning down to grab the phone. Kris was laughing while in pain, ‘Lulu?’ she called him, no answer from him, she could hear him breathing though, Kris stood up grabbing the phone back off her, ‘Oh it was you Luhan’ Kris played stupid, Mingkki face palmed. Then grabbed the phone back off him, now grabbing hold of his arm, and pushing him down on to his table, ‘arghh’ he screamed in pain, ‘Don’t be so rough with me baby~’ Kris still went along with his own games, Mingkki hit him on the head, ‘Shut up! You idiot’ she scolded him, pushing him against the table, ‘Arrghh!’ he screamed again, ‘Okay, Mingkki stop, please’ he told her. ‘Please Mingkki! Please!’ he begged her now, ‘I’ll stop, I’ll stop!’ he told him, ‘Stop what?’ she coldly asked him, still holding the phone, as Lulu was still listening in on them.

Lulu was in the student council office, doing more work, he was pretty busy that he couldn’t just leave and go home, he had to finish it all today… at least some of it, and Yeol could see that Lulu was angry, but he didn’t know why. So he had moved closer to Lulu, wanting to listen in on him, not knowing who had rang him though, well everyone could see that he was angry, the aura he was giving off was deadly, his eyes that were glaring at nothing was frightening to see for them, and especially the grip he had on his pen, it was like it was about to break, since the hold he had on it was so strong, you could see his knuckles go red.

____