Chapter Five - Its Official

Too Much!

A/N: Enjoy !! 

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

Symbols:

-insert- = their thoughts

'insert' =  what they're saying

AUTHOR

'Your kidding me?! No way!!' Luhan yelled as the Lu haraboji finished his sentence. 'You cant be serious? Haha this must be a joke' he said laughing, hoping it was a joke, Luhan was upset, Luhan wasnt ready, Luhan hardly knew Minzy, Luhan didnt want to be in a committed relationship, Luhan doesnt want this, Luhan doesnt like changes, Luhan doesnt like what he doesnt want. -Hell no. Yeah, I may have said I wanted to see what was underneath her clothes but not now. No way. No. Wait yes I do actually, Im curious wait. No. No, not now. But to have to marry her no way, maybe...NO- Luhan thought fighting with himself.

Sehun was shocked -No way.- he laughed inwardly, he couldnt believe it, his hyung would be marrying Minzy who they had just met today but saw yesterday. Their parents were speechless, his mother said nothing knowing once the two haraboji's were set on something nothing changes their mind, so she didnt protest. Luhan's father did at first but to only fall on deaf ears, he later gave up. Luhans parents left and it was only the two harabojis, Luhan, Sehun and Minzy.

But Minzy was waiting for the dessert to arrive already.

LUHAN [mixed with AUTHOR]

'Pwuahaha...joke' I heard a sarcastic laugh to look and see it was Minzy, who seemed to be looking elsewhere. How can she be laughing at a time like this. 'You knew?!' I asked her, cause it seemed as if she did, she stopped laughing and stared at me. 'Uhhh no' she said dragging her words, looking away from me -oh, nearly got caught. If I told him I did, he would become more upset and angry- Min thought, 'How can you be laughing? This is not funny', She timidly shrugged at me. -Im sleepy- She had silently mumbled under her breathe. I couldnt hear what she was saying tho, she wasnt looking at me, it seemed she did not want to make any sort of contact with any of us.

'You cant be serious' I said looking back at them, 'We are' they told me.

While in the corner of my eye I saw Minzy acting childishly, mimicking them but looking elsewhere, she could hear everything, which the two harabojis noticed as they always glanced her way annoyed, but they didnt say a thing though as if scared to get her mad.

'You cant do this to me' I desparately told them, 'Im sorry Luhan, but its happening' Lu haraboji said seriously. 'Im not ready. For something like this' I wasnt, Im still young, I have lots to do. I saw Minzy secretly roll her eyes at what I said. I turned to her glaring 'What!' I told her, she looked at me 'What?' she innocently answered as she shrugged, 'I saw you!' she giggled, I stared at her. -The thing about her is that she has this innocent cute side to her that she shows out of nowhere, and I dont think she even knows she has this effect. I noticed it. Its unexpected and it makes her innocent and cute, yet beautiful-

I protested against them, but they wouldnt give in. 'Haraboji, this is my life we are talking about, you cant do this' I told them, 'Luhan we have already decided. You and Minzy are now engaged' They told me as if it were nothing. 'No, Im not doing it, Im not going through with this' I told them seriously.

'Luhan, its either you agree or you wont get anything from me and you know what I mean' Lu haraboji sternly said, I was shocked, he cant do this to me. I knew what he meant, he meant the family business. And that was everything I wanted, the family business is my life, I wanted to take over it, I was heir to it, it was mine, but now he is going to take it away from me if I dont go through with it. I couldnt really believe it, I guess I would have to, well need to do this marriage with Minzy if I wanted my company, I could cancel it later on, or maybe we could find a way to get out of this thing, yeah I think it should be fine for now, I'll agree for now, but its not happening that easily, no way.

AUTHOR

Luhan made up his mind to agree for now, staring at the two harabojis. While Min heard everything she knew it was all a facade to get Luhan to agree to it, the two harabojis wouldnt give in to him. Lu old man of course, would give the family business to him [when the time was right] even if he didnt agree, but they would still go on with this engagement, whether he liked it or not. Mingkki finally turned to stare at the two, she didnt like it how they pushed him into a corner.

LUHAN [mixed with AUTHOR]

'Mingkki' The two called out to her, 'Dont look at us like that' Lu haraboji told her, 'I didnt think yous would resort to such low acts, old man' Minzy plainly told them, as I looked her way, watching her every movement. 'This isnt a joke, we are dead serious'. She smirked, it was a beautiful but deadly smirk. They both flinched. 'Its either, he agrees or gets nothing' they bravely told Min while looking back at me.

'Thats cruel, old man' Min said as if backing me up. I couldnt see through her, if she agreed or disagreed to this marriage, it didnt even seem like she knew, that she was also apart of it.

'It cant be helped' they said, Min scoffed 'It cant be helped' She sarcastically mimicked them, 'Hah. Really now? You pratically gave him no choice' She said through gritted teeth, not really liking how they went about it. They flinched, even I did, as well as Sehun who was watching everything. We all froze, Minzy relaxed and finally looked away, as she clicked her tongue. -Wow. She can be really cold but soft at the same time-

'Mingkki, you arent surprised about this?' They asked her, now this time she froze. -wierd- I thought at her behaviour. 'Uhhh, of course Im surprised' she said, but to my ears I wasnt really convinced. 'You knew, didnt you?' Gong haraboji asked he couldnt believe it, 'How long?' Lu haraboji asked straight after, its as if they knew she would know. 'I dont know what your talking about' she said as she nervously cleared , really not looking at any of us -Yeah, really convincing there arent ya- I couldnt help but inwardly chuckle at her actions. 'Gong Minzy' They yelled at her. She let out a heartily laugh, that sounded nice on the ears, my ears.

'Hey, you should know me by now. Plans dont go the way you want, with me involved' she told them smiling. 'How?' Gong haraboji asked her, 'Since when?' Lu haraboji followed. 'I kind of eavesdropped, while yous were having a conversation over the phone, with the help of Zee of course. When? probably the moment yous suddenly pulled me out from there. It was quite suspicious, no actually it was really suspicious. You think Id come here without knowing why. Yeah right' she answered them both. -Zee?- I wondered who that was.

'Your unbelievable' They both said in sync, 'Right!' she said proudly. 'I asked you before and you said no to me. You lied to me. Then you knew it was me yesterday?' I said firstly scolding her, 'Luhan, Im Sorry, it wont happen again. And No I had no idea it would be you' she apologized sincerely, I forgave her straight away, why? I dont even know.

'I know, this is all of a sudden, and we didnt really give yous two a choice, but we want this of you two' they sincerely told us, I sighed 'Yeah, whatever' I gave up protesting, they were as stubborn as me, I guess it runs in the family. They smiled at me, Minzy wasnt really paying attention as she was looking around the restaurant as if waiting for something. The two harabojis werent even worried about her, she didnt have any say in it, she didnt even try protesting, -Why?- I thought.

Then the dessert finally arrived.

'Woohoo. Finally, what took so long' Minzy rhetorically asked, staring at the chocolate brownies, ice cream, chocolate mousse and fruit she had ordered, 'How can you even eat right now?' I asked her, because in this situation, I couldnt even stomach anything right now. Minzy stared at me wierdly as if I said something wrong, I looked at the two old man, they just sighed and shook their heads at her, I looked back at her. 'How can you not? Its dessert, its chocolate' she said as if it were the most holiest thing in the world, I inwardly chuckled at her laid back attitude. 'Thats not the point here' I said to her, 'Damn. Everyone has to make a point about what I do' She said as a small pout appeared on her face. 'Minzy, I didnt mean it like that' I softly said to her. She innocently looked up at me for a while, I gulped, -did I say something wrong again-. Then she squinted her eyes at me, she shook her head 'I know, dont worry about it' she said kind of avoiding the subject, returning to her dessert.

-Damn him. I like voices, and his voice is angelic, plus that angelic face of his. Hes a guy and Im sure hes prettier than every single girl out there- Min thought as she properly took notice of his voice.

'Dont you have anything to say about this? You havent said a word about it' I asked her curious as to why. Minzy looked up at me as she had a spoon full in , taking it out, then her lips. -*gulp*- 'Its not that I dont have anything to say about this its just...' she said trailing off in the end and was then interupted by Lu haraboji 'She has no say in it at all' he said, 'And we know she wont and cant go against us' Gong haraboji finished. I looked at Minzy, she was glaring at them, gripping onto her spoon a little too hard as it dug into her brownie, biting her lip, she didnt seem to like it how she had no say in it, curious as to why, I asked.

'Why?' I asked her, she turned her glare to me but she softened a sec later, after she saw me. 'Their family' she proudly said smiling. 

-My only family. I owe him, them, my life.- Min whispered to herself, Lulu didnt hear it. -So I would do anything for him, anything that can be done that is, and plus I was too late, so I cant do anything about this- she thought the rest.

'I cant do anything if the three of them agree to it. They wont let me off if I tried to interfere now, like really, they would be at my neck every second of every day' She said glaring at the two, as they grinned at her. -Family huh. She really cares for them, to even be forced to go with this. Its sweet of her but not fair at the same time- I thought. 'Three?' I asked wondering what or who she was talking about.

'There is three of us me, your haraboji here, and someone else. If we agree on something together, that has something to do with Mingkki, and Mingkki wont agree to it if we ask her, we decide through a three way vote.' Gong haraboji told me, 'Its a rule between the four of us. Mingkki cant go against us, if all three of us agree on truth and honest grounds' Lu haraboji said, as I saw Min roll her eyes at this. 'Yous decided this rule. And yous didnt ask me for permission about this, yous went straight to the three way vote, then when I found out I couldnt do anything anyway' Min told them, 'You were too late' Lu haraboji , 'Its for you Mingkki, we are doing this for you, for your furture, we only want whats best for you' Gong haraboji said, 'I dont think I need this though, I dont need anything at the moment. Yous should know that' Min told them as a matter of fact, they just looked upon her softly.

I sarcastically laughed after thinking about our situation, as Minzy looked my way again. 'So your forced into this 'thing' while I need to go with this...' I said but was interupted by Minzy ''thing', right?' she said with a tight lip smile, as she leaned on the table with her elbow and her spoon in her other hand, arching her brow at me, which I found really adorable. I nodded childishly at her. 

'hahah...' I heard laughter, I knew who it was. 'What is it, Sehun?' Min had asked before I could. 'Hyung never acts so naturally childish like this. And Ive never seen this wierd side to him like giving up so easily, being a softy and quite demanding, especially to a girl, its a first for me, and pretty funny too.' he said laughing, he seemed to find it funny, the way Ive been acting around her and if the boys find out, they are gonna make fun of me. -this bastard- I thought. 'Yah. You wanna die!' I told him off, -Yes, maybe. Ive never been like this with people I have just met or anyone really, but she was wierdly different, it felt natural for me- I thought admitting my wierd behaviour around her.

*plop* 'Argh, What the?!' Sehun yelled, he was hit by something, and he glared at the person responsible for throwing it.

It was Minzy, she threw a grape at his face.

'Oii Sehun, dont make fun of him. Theres a first for everything' Min scolded him, a smirk appeared on my face as I looked at Sehun-ah. For some reason I liked the way she always backed me up, when I really couldnt say anything. Sehun frowned at Min then glared at me as he saw my smug look at him. 'Aish' he said annoyed. 

'But is there a problem with yous and girls or something?' Min had asked. 'We find them annoying is all' Sehun answered, 'True that, they are annoying.' Min said 'but its diffrent when you find the one, isnt it?' Min asked Sehun, 'Yeah, of course' he answered, 'So, you have one?' she asked him excitedly wanting to know who. 'No' Sehun plainly answered cause well he didnt have anyone at the moment. Min sighed 'Booo' she childishly said staring at him. He laughed as did I.

'Now for our little talk Mingkki' Gong haraboji said staring at her as was Lu haraboji too. I looked to her she exhaled deeply as if not looking foward to their lecture. 'Ok, bring it on. Im ready.' she said laughing. 'Yah! You wanna die!' they both said in sync, she laughed mimicking them childishly again right in front of them 'You wanna die!', then they both stood up, 'Ok. Ok, I was just playing. Gosh. I dont wanna get hit again.' Min said with her hands up surrendering. 'Best be' Lu haraboji said 'backing out' Gong haraboji said continuing his sentence, they hi fived while laughing. Min rolled her eyes at them, 'Yeah, two against one. Nice.' Min told them. The two harabojis just laughed at her.

I just stared at them, I couldnt believe they were being childish and started picking on Minzy, but it seems shes use to it.

'Well, my Mingkki' Lu haraboji started first, -Oh No, here it comes- Min thought to herself. Then they started questioning her, they wouldnt let her talk at all tho. I couldnt catch on to what they were talking about until they explained it at the end.

'Didnt you hear what we said about driving them?' Gong haraboji questioned her

'No. Cause you dont listen do you?' Lu haraboji yelled at her

'We have told you how many times to stop?' Gong haraboji questioned

'But still you never listen' Lu haraboji told her

'You dont know what could happen out there' Gong haraboji said to her

'What if it happened again huh?' Lu haraboji told her

'We dont ever...' Gong haraboji said but stopped cause he couldnt say the rest

'We dont ever want to go through that again, ever. Mingkki' Lu haraboji said terrified at the thought.

-I wonder what happened- I thought, while Minzy looked worried.

Minzy sighed as she shut her eyes then opened them as she looked at them softly, 'Ive explained to yous how many times. It was not my fault, or my babies. Zee was there, and even he couldnt do anything about it. I was waiting thats all.' Minzy explained

'You ended up in a coma for months because of a careless drunk driver whom you and Zee didnt see coming. We didnt know if you would survive it or not or even wake up for that matter. We were scared for your life Mingkki!' Gong haraboji yelled.

'Yeah. But what we found after that was even worst!' Lu haraboji yelled.

Minzy flinched, she leaned on the table, as she showed a uncomfortable and guilty expression. 'I know yous are scared. I know. And Im sorry ok. Im really sorry. But I swear it will never happen again. I havent been back there, I havent stepped foot in there, and I dont plan to, knowing how frightened yous get just by thinking about it. Im sorry, Lu haraboji, Gong haraboji, Im really sorry. But please' Minzy pleaded and begged to them guiltily and sincerely.

-She was in a bad car crash I see, but now there is another mystery, they will spill it anyway- I thought abit worried that she could have died, but shes alive now and thats all that matters.

'We know you wont step a single foot in there, we know, but just the thought of it, the thought of you being there is still scary' Gong haraboji said a bit scared at the thought.

'After being in a terrible car crash, we find out your a street racer! That was the most scariest thing to have heard, right after you had a bad car crash.' Lu haraboji finally explained.

I was shocked, I couldnt believe it. -Even I would be scared for her, she was in a 'car' crash then finding out she is a street racer, doesnt really go good with the car she drives.-

-Woah, that is unbelievable, a street racer- Sehun thought

Back to the Harabojis...

'We dont want you to be driving them, my Mingkki' Gong haraboji told her

'My Mingkki, we really dont want you to' Lu haraboji asked

'Please' They both begged her in sync.

I watched her, she sighed and was quiet for a while as if thinking. 'Ok, Fine. I wont drive them, but yous dont want me to drive at all right?' Min asked, they nodded happily.

'Then I wont drive at all. But... If there is an emergency then I will have to drive, no excuses' She finished. -Then I guess its public transport for me. I dont mind it, its calming sometimes- Minzy thought to herself. -So she would do anything for them- I thought as I smiled.

'Wow. You were a street racer. How is it?' Sehun asked her, 'Sehun-ah dont even ask' Lu haraboji commanded him, Sehun pouted crossing his arms like a child, rolling his eyes, while Min giggled at him.

They had finished their desserts & ready to leave, but they decided to digest everything first then leave...

'I still cant believe it' I said aloud, 'Believe what?' Minzy asked as she looked at me, I looked at her like are you serious, she knew what I was saying, 'What?' she mouthed as she shrugged. 'The engagement. Me. You.' I told her pointing between us, and she finally remembered. 'Ahhh. That. Dont worry about it so much' She told me as if it were nothing to her, she always made it sound like she wasnt involved.

I kind of got annoyed, how she always thought it was nothing, like it didnt really matter that she would be marrying me, me of all people, she should be lucky and honored. -Wait. Wait. Isnt it better this way. Why am I getting annoyed for? Yeah this is best, I'll fix it anyway, its not like its going to happen anyway- I thought assuring myself, but I couldnt help taking my frustrations out on her right now, when usually I just rant on about it at home, but with her it just happened.

-But really he was trying his hardest to deny these unwanted emotions, which he never wants to come to light ever again-

'That!? Dont worry about it?!' I said laughing at her, she frowned at me -Is he gonna have a little tantrum?- Minzy thought to herself. 'That, you say. That is us, us is we, and we are getting married, who knows when' I scolded her, she sat there staring back at me leaning on her hand which was balled into a fist, I could see she was carefully watching and listening to everything I was saying.

-He sure talks alot. I know he will make a plan to cancel it, but it wont happen until later on I think. But hes making such a big deal about it. Is it really that bad or something- Min thought staring back at Luhan.

'Dont worry about it?! How can I not worry about it. This is my life we are talking about and I dont want to get married right now!' I told her. -You said that the first time- Min thought, she was calm.

'I hardly know you, and I dislike girls they are so clingy, its annoying.' I told her truthfully, hoping she wouldnt take offence to what I said, but instead a smirk appeared on her face. -Again I heard you the first time, well not from you but Sehun. /smirk. Anyway, Lets play!- Min thought. 'So...You like guys then?' She teased with her beautiful smirk, Sehun bursted out laughing. -How straight foward and blunt. No one has ever said such a thing to me, ever-  I thought. 'No!' I told her as I gave her the are you serious look, then she heartily laughed, which calmed me for some unknown reason. 'I was just playing' she said smiling at me, I saw her eye smile, it was mesmirising.

'Yah! Dont be mean to them, Mingkki. Go play somewhere else' Lu haraboji scolded her, she just laughed them off.

'Well we are off, we are gonna go get some drinks. You three go home, ok' Lu haraboji told us. We all stood up ready to leave.

'But my bike?' Min asked. 'Get someone-' Gong haraboji said but Minzy interupted him looking abit annoyed at what he was gonna say 'Hell No' she angrily said, it was the first time Ive seen her actually really angry the whole night. Which actually pissed me off, she should have been angry about the marriage but shes angry about someone driving her bike. 

'No one is driving him' she seriously said. 'Fine, we will get someone to pick him up and drop him off in our truck, ok?' Lu haraboji asked her, she nodded. They rang someone. 'They are on their way, Mingkki. Dont worry. Its the usual guys, they know what to do' Gong haraboji assured her, Minzy relaxed nodding 'Sorry. Thank You' she said smiling as she walked upto them hugging them. -I find it really sweet how shes mean one second then soft the other. Cute- 

We were now outside, I had watched her as she was talking to the guys, that had came and took her bike.

'Him?' I asked her annoyed as they left, yes it was about how she got angry over 'him' her bike and not the marriage. She stared at me, I gulped as I saw her beautiful night blue eyes in the night. 'Whats wrong now, Luhan?' she softly asked me concerned -hes having another tantrum. I find it adorable- Minzy thought to herself as she looked upon him. 

'How can you get angry over your bike, when you should be angry because of this marriage?!' I asked her pissed off now, as I thought about it again, 'Umm.. I-I Im sorry Luhan, I really dont know what to say' Min truthfully told him, she had no words to say back, yes she knew she got angry over her bike and she wasnt angry about the marriage, so she really had nothing to say.

I sighed as she just stared at me, I had calmed down the moment I heard her voice, and I gave up on the topic -really? What is wrong with me?!- I thought to myself, even I couldnt believe what just happened. 

'Dont call me like that, it sounds so distant' I told her, 'What, Luhan? Thats your name. Like you said, You hardly know me like I hardly know you. So of course it would sound distant' she told me as a matter of fact, but to me I didnt really like it how she called me so formally. I growled at her, as she gave me the what now look, 'Call me anything else just not like that please.' I asked of her, as she had glanced beside me to Sehun, I looked his way to see him looking and smiling wierdly at me. 

She glanced upwards to the night sky, then out of no where, 'Lulu' she called me softly smiling and looked down at me. 'Is that ok? Or...' she asked me, shaking her head, Sehuns eyes went wide knowing his hyung didnt like that nickname. I dont like it when people call me like that, I despised it, but when she said it, I actually liked it. - I-I actually liked it. I cant believe myself, I dont trust myself anymore. Why, why do I seem to have a soft spot for her, for this girl I have just met. Why?!- I argued with myself, how shameful of me. -/hide-

 'T-thats fine' I told her abit embarrased, 'Are you sure? Because from the look of Sehuns face, it seems you dont like it when people call you like that' she asked me unsure, I playfully pushed Sehun, 'Its okay, you can call me that, I dont mind, but only you can. If it was anyone else, Id probably get angry.' I told her smiling. While Sehun had silently watched over his hyung, he was changing, a good change, and it only happens when she is around.

She went quiet, just staring at me, I tilted my head wondering if she was okay, still no reaction, I lifted my hand to her face to get her attention again, then she took a step back, leaving me hanging, making me frown. Sehun had watched him, reaching out to her.  -Hyung. Hyung never makes the first move to touch someone, he doesnt even like it when someone touches him, yet he was going to touch her first- Sehun thought smiling, not believing this was happening right in front of him.

'Are you okay? You kind of went jpg. there' Sehun asked, as I looked at her, feeling unhappy for I dont know what reason. -Its because you couldnt touch her Lulu, and that she backed away from you, its a first right Lulu? That someone has avoided you like this-

-I blanked out, why? I dont know /shrug. But I find it wierd how he lets me get away with anything, when I know, he doesnt let people get their way- Min thought to herself when she went quiet, she backed up cause she lost balance just standing there, she didnt see his hand or his expression after that.

'Ah yeah, sorry, Im fine. We should go' she said avoiding everything and wanting to leave, which annoyed me more. -why does she have such an effect on me? Why do I get so easily emotional with her?- I thought.

'Ok, we are going. Be safe.' Gong haraboji said, 'Get home safely boys & my Mingkki' Lu haraboji told us, as they started walking off waving at us. 'Good night see yous' I waved at them watching them leave, 'Goodnight' Sehun said also waving and watching them, 'Be careful' is all Minzy said as she waved them off.

We had stood in place for a while on the foot path, I was in the middle of them two, in front but away from the restaurant, watching them disappear. As they left, we still stood there, Minzy and I did, while Sehun had walked in front staring at us, still frozen in place. -Wonder whats wrong with them? Oh completely forgot their...haha- Sehun thought who later quietly chuckled at the two.

Author

Sehun watched them standing there, in lala land. *sigh* *sigh* the two sighed, Luhans head hung low as his shoulders slumped down, while Minzy lifted her head to the sky, her eyes closed, running her hand through her messy long hair, her hat on her jeans, -Im sleepy- Minzy thought again. Sehun laughed loudly at the difference, -Hyungs one was so depressing, while Minz one had the same feeling but looked really cool, like wow- he thought. Luhan lifted his head looking at him, while Minzy looked back at him, Sehun waved his hand at them as if saying its nothing.

'Its official, huh?' Luhan said now completely taking it in, that he was engaged to Minzy the girl beside him. As he looked at Minzy.

'Yup, I guess... Its official' Minzy said with a really laid back calm voice, like she didnt really mind it, cause she knew he would have something up his sleeve, she knew she herself couldnt interfere, so it was all upto him.

'Well, welcome to the family, Minz my sister-in-law!' Sehun welcomed her, as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder, 'I never really wanted a sister, cause you know their girly girly its annoying, but a sister like you, I like, so Welcome~' Sehun finished smiling at her happily excited, his arms up as if asking her to hug him like a sister would. 'Yah!' Luhan yelled at him, it was too fast, even Sehun was getting comfortable with her.

Minzy stared at him laughing, 'Well, Ive never had any siblings, so here I am, my Sehun' Minzy said with the same feeling as Sehun, as she walked upto him hugging him. Sehun returned it. Luhan walked to them, untangling them from their new sibling hug, Sehun pouted at him, Minzy tilted her head at him. 'No. No. This is too fast, too fast for my liking.' Luhan told them, 'Hyung it will be okay. Im sure you will come to like Minz, like really~' Sehun with a wicked smirk on his face, *umph* 'What the?' Sehun said grabbing ahold of his stomach glaring at the person who had hit him, 'I told you dont make fun of him, Sehun' Minzy scolded him. Yup it was Minzy, she hit him in the stomach, not that hard though. Luhan stared at her, hiding his smile behind his blank face, he felt really happy but then the thought of the arranged marriage changed that. -I have to find a way out of this marriage, well its not going to happen. So I shouldnt worry about anything.- Luhan thought to himself, he didnt want to go through this marriage at all.

'How are you going home, Min?' Luhan asked her, as she and Sehun were up close to each other both their arms crossed, having a staring battle, she looked up at him cause he was taller than her, while Sehun looked down on her, he smirked at her. 'Aish' Min growled at Sehun, then poked his side making him jump and squeel. Minzy laughed at him, then looked at Luhan still laughing, 'Umm, bus?' Min said not sure herself, since she hasnt been here in years, she wouldnt know what bus to catch or anything, but she had Zee to help her out on that anyway. Luhan watched her, 'I can take you home, if you want? No, I'll take you home, no excuses' Lulu asked but then ordered her. Minzy just nodded at him 'Ok' she said agreeing, then... 'Ahhh' Min gasped as she flinched and jumped forward towards Lulu, as he hastily grabbed ahold of her arms, keeping her from falling to the ground, cause she would have if Lulu was not there.

Sehun stood behind them hestirically laughing at Minzy, one hand on his stomach and one on his knee. Minzy looked at Sehun ajar, 'Yah!' MIn growled at him, Lulu still had ahold of her just watching them, while Min had one hand gripping onto his shoulder, her other holding onto his bicep, facing Sehun. 'Hahah. Daebak, your really ticklish arent you? hahah And that was payback.' Sehun said laughing while pointing at her, Min just growled at him, Lulu naturally placed his hands around her waist not realising what he had done, Min was too busy quarrelling with Sehun to know. 'Dude, dont do that again. I swear, I wont go easy on you the next time I accidentily hit you'  Minzy said with a sly smirk on her face. 'Accidentily? Yeah right' Sehun scoffed at her, then he stared at them, 'Umm...' Sehun said, Minzy and Luhan looked at him like what is it, he pointed down at Lulus hands, they looked down, realising what it was.

Lulu quickly pushed her away, turning away from them abit flustered at what he done without realising that he had done it, as she only watched him from beside Sehun, she silently giggled at him. Sehun just softly smiled at him, cause he has never seen his hyung like this, ever since back then, and that was his hyung, he knew him inside out. Minzy and Sehun looked at each other as they laughed at Lulu being all wierded out. -What. I touched someone, No she touched me, yeah thats right. Hahaha- Luhan thought laughing it off.

Lulu turned back to them, clearing his throat, 'Sorry about that' Lulu told her, 'Dont worry about it' Min replied calmly like what had happened was nothing, Min didnt mind it, she didnt think anything of it, and that was what caught Lulus little trigger of tantrums, making him frown at her. -Dont worry about it? she says. /Hmph. Why does she act like its nothing, most girls would be squeeling in delight, she should be honored that she was in my arms, in my arms- Lulu thought to himself, he calmed himself, not wanting to make a fuss over it, since she didnt seem to care about it.

'Lets Go. Sehun you okay to go home, or you coming over mine.' Lulu asked Sehun 'Im coming over. I'll meet you at yours hyung' He replied to Lulu, 'Where do you live Min?' Lulu asked Min, 'Umm, wait let me check' Min told them as she grabbed her phone looking for her address, she found it. 'You dont know your own address?' Lulu asked Min before Sehun was going to ask, they looked at her wierdly, Min rolled her eyes at them 'Ive only be there once yesterday, since I just came back yesterday. I didnt really have anytime to remember it' Min told them, 'ahh' 'ahh' the two brothers said nodding at her.

Min showed them her address, it took them a while to notice but when they did, their mouths dropped, their eyes widened, they gasped as they both saw the address, that seemed so familiar but different, Sehun pointed at it laughing, Lulu was speechless he couldnt believe it. Min looked at them, staring. Luhan looked to her as did Sehun, 'No way!' Sehun yelled excitedly though, Lulu didnt know what to say, he couldnt think at all right now, he walked in circles as he mumbled to himself, they could hear him, 'This cant be happening, this cant be real. How?', Minzy just watched Lulus every action. Then Lulu quickly turned to her staring intently into her eyes, then softened as he saw her beautiful eyes. 'Did the harabojis tell you to move here or something?' Lulu asked suspiciously thinking it was one of their plans. Min frowned at him, 'What? No. I moved there on my own.' Min explained to him.

'Oh My God !! Its Fate !!' Sehun yelled to them excitedly, his arms around both their shoulders, as he got all up in their face, Min pushed his face away then Lulu kicked him away from them. 'Whats wrong?' Min asked Lulu softly, wanting to know whats going on with them since after they had saw her address. 'Uh, that is... Well, I dont know how it came to be but I live in the apartment across from you' Lulu finally told her, 'Im 8, your 7, right?' Lulu explained more, as he watched her for a reaction. Min then started laughing, 'No way. That is...wow' Min said as she looked back at him, 'How?' Min asked him, Lulu shrugged 'Have no idea. Crazy right' Lulu told her laughing, 'Yup' Min replied, as the three of them laughed together, not believing something like this had just happened.

As they walked to the car, 'I want to set some rules, conditions, not lots just a couple, you know.'  Luhan told her, hoping he didnt sound rude to be setting rules between them, 'Sure' Min replied calmly laid back. Luhan inwardly growled at her laid back attitude, not caring about it, about him.

The three of them were now in between Sehun and Luhans cars, discussing 'Luhans rules/conditions'. Luhan was leaning on his car, while Sehun on his and Min beside Sehun.

'Ok. First One: You are not to say a word to anyone about this marriage. The boys will know eventually, but they wont say a word about it to anyone' Luhan told her in a serious tone, Sehun nodded, Min thought about then laughed, 'Thats fine haha. Not like I have anyone to tell, I dont particularly like people anyway.' Min agreed with him shrugging. Luhan nodded 'Ok, cool' he agreed. 'Second One: You are not to know or interfere with my business, my personal life, or anything behind this marriage. Meaning whoever I hang out with is none of your business' Luhan told her, but to Min is was a little harsh but she didnt care anyway, 'And I think that is all, nothing else. If you want you could also place some conditions if you need to' He told her, feeling that he was being a bit too demanding. 'Ok, cool.' She cooly agreed with him nodding, 'Then. I throw them right back at you, especially the second one. You arent to know anything else about me, dont get curious and start snooping, dont ask questions about Who? Why? When? Meaning dont get to know me, this is strictly an arranged marriage and that is all. Right?' Min told Lulu in a serious tone, that Lulu could not say a word but nodd at her in agreement.

'Ok, then its settled' Lulu said, but then remembered one more thing, 'Oh wait. Theres one more' Lulu told her, 'Ok, What is it?' Min asked, 'Third One: Dont fall in love with me' Lulu told her, Min looked at him wierdly 'Uh Ok. If you say so.' Min said calmingly as she waved it off like she didnt care which annoyed Lulu.

Then Lulu had his hand out for a hand shake of agreement, Min took his hand in her grasp, as they stared at each other, 'But remember you set these rules, so dont go back on them' Min told him as she smiled cunningly at him. 'Of course, right back at you' Lulu said smiling back at her. 'We have a witness also' Lulu said gesturing towards Sehun, 'Yup, right here. I saw it all.' he told them smiling with his hand up. Min nodded, taking a glance at Sehun then back at Lulu, as they were still in there hand shake, Min loosened her grip to let go, but Lulus grip was tight and it seemed he wouldnt let go, but he himself didnt know he was doing this.

'Lulu, let go' Min ordered him, Lulu flinched looking down at their hands, then quickly pushed her hand away clearing his throat and walking to the drivers door. As Sehun and Min watched him, chuckling together at his wierd behaviour. 'Lets Go' Lulu said to them, 'Meet you at home, Sehun-ah' He told him, 'Neh, hyung. Minz' Sehun replied as he got in his car waving to Min, 'Laters Sehun-ah' Min teased quickly getting in Lulus car.

A/N: Thanks for the comments~