I Know

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

‘Lulu please’ Mingkki said to him, but she could no longer talk properly with him anymore, this far into it like he was, she didn’t want to ruin his moment but he was way beyond reasoning with now, Lulu slowly shook his head, ‘More’ he slightly begged, he became addicted to her touch, to her entirely. ‘I’m sorry’ Mingkki apologised beforehand, as she then grabbed his arm, pressing her thumb against one of his pressure points to make him loosen his grip, which he groaned in pain from, Mingkki then turned him around, his back to her, she pushed him forward. While Mingkki quickly jumped off the bench, and at that moment as she touched the ground, Lulu had quickly turned to see her jump off, their eyes staring at each other since they had both stopped in the moment, then she darted off, while he ran after her, ‘He’s a mad man’ Mingkki thought a little frightened at his persistent behaviour.

‘Calm down Lulu’ Mingkki calmly told him, he was still craving for more of Mingkki, they stood far across from each other in the lounge, ‘Calm down!? I don’t think so’ Lulu grinned just waiting to get more of her, she gulped at him, he really was in too deep, ‘I didn’t mean to’ she mumbled. Lulu frowned, ‘What’s that supposed to mean?’ he questioned her, ‘I wasn’t thinking properly’ she told him, about having went along with him, knowing she shouldn’t have, ‘You can’t take back what you’ve already done’ Lulu smirked at her. ‘I know I can’t’ she hissed at him, ‘but let’s stop here’ she told him, he then began to sulk, ‘I don’t want to’ Lulu childishly talked back to her with his arms crossed, while lustfully staring at her ‘We were just getting to the good part’ Lulu told her, ‘…And you want me to stop’ he shook his head slowly at her, ‘No’ he childishly refused.

‘Luhan’ Mingkki called him, hoping that would snap him out of it, he glared at her, ‘Don’t call me that’ Lulu hissed at her, ‘If you keep going with that behaviour of yours, I’ll leave’ Mingkki told him, talking about his erted behaviour, which he knew what she was talking about. Lulu pouted at her, yes he wanted her, but not so much that she would leave his side, he slumped his shoulders sadly, ‘Fine’ he pouted, no matter how bad he craved her, he wouldn’t go so far as to force her to leave, even though he was practically forcing her into everything. Mingkki sighed in relief, ‘Promise?’ she asked him, he nodded, ‘I promise’ he honestly answered her, ‘I think its best you go home though’ Mingkki seriously told him, yes he would not kiss her or anything but she somehow knew, that he wouldn’t keep his hands off her. And Mingkki didn’t want what had happened to happen again, yes she admitted that it was nice, she wasn’t going to verbally admit it though, but she was not so desperate to drag him anymore deeper than that, into an unknown area, where she knew he would no longer be able to leave and she wouldn’t have any idea as to how to fix it.

Lulu slowly came back to his senses too, realising his behaviour, ‘Yes I think so to’ he agreed, his face blushing a deep red, thinking about what had happened, he wasn’t going to apologise though, because deep down he wanted it to happen. But to have her lead the way, was even more y, his eyes looked at her with so much desire and attraction for her, Mingkki saw his blushing face as well as those eyes staring right into her, she squinted her eyes at him, then chuckled, ‘Goodnight Lulu’ she told him. Lulu smiled lovingly at her, ‘Mmm goodnight Mingkki~’ Lulu softly looked at her, while sighing happily at her, as he led himself out, giving her one last look as he closed the door behind him.

****

Lulu was now lying in bed in the dark, with the moon shining in from the windows, he was thinking about what had happened with them, he was smiling from ear to ear, hugging a pillow against his chest, his heart pounding hard, his body becoming hot, and his mind full of her. Lulu could not stop the little giggles he would let out, while thinking of her, he then sighed in happiness again, ‘I’ve fallen for her’ he finally admitted his feelings for her. Then he shook his head, ‘I was already in love with her from the very beginning’ he realised, he laughed at himself, letting out little hearty giggles, ‘I really am in too deep’ he mumbled, yet he felt happy for his feelings for her. ‘Mingkki~’ he tenderly called her name, wanting to see her so badly right now, but he knew, right now wasn’t a good time, after what had happened in the spur of the moment, yet he didn’t regret any of it. Lulu decided to keep his feelings to himself, until it was time to tell her, since he knew she was in a somewhat complicated situation with the harabojis, which he had no idea of, also because Mingkki was very wary and conscious of him, that his feelings could spark her to distant herself from him, and he didn’t want that at all.

While Mingkki who was also in bed, but in the complete dark, as her windows were completely covered, she was just lying in bed, completely blank, ‘What am I going to do?' she mumbled, not knowing how to handle the situation now. Mingkki also had a slight change of behaviour, but only when in that kind of intimate situation, did she like him? Yes, she admitted that she did have feelings for him, but she was not going to admit anything, not with the current problem she was already in. Admitting her feelings for him, would mean that she allowed for others to control that specific part of her life, they can take anything they want from her but taking that kind of freedom of emotions and feelings from her, was not at all what she wanted. And the only decision she had come up with, was to make him cancel it himself, like she said, no matter who may get hurt through the process, it had to be done, even if it meant hurting herself in the end.

____

‘Morning Luhan oppa~’ Victoria greeted him as he entered the student council room, early in the morning, ‘Morning’ Lulu greeted walking to his desk, giving everyone the paper work that him and Mingkki had completed last night. ‘Oh you’re done already?’ Victoria asked him, extremely surprised because she was the one who had given him the work, knowing he wouldn’t be able to complete it so fast, which would end up with him asking Victoria for help, as they was part of her plan. Luhan had no idea of it, but was one to give a helping hand no matter what, Lulu nodded at her, while taking a seat, sighing to himself as he just sat there blankly, but then his face would light up with the most loving smile as he thought about what had happened with Mingkki and also the realisation of his feelings for her, grinning from ear to ear.

‘What’s with the grin hyung?’ Yeol suspiciously questioned him, ‘Nothing’ he coughed, while pretending to get back to work, ‘You have nothing to do, since you’ve already done it all’ Yeol said looking at his desk, seeing nothing at all. ‘What do you want?’ Lulu asked him, ‘Who helped you?’ Yeol asked him, knowing he wasn’t able to finish it all in one night, ‘What are you talking about?’ Lulu asked, not getting his simple question. Yeol sighed, ‘Who helped you with the paper work?’ Yeol asked, Lulu blinked at him, ‘I know you can’t finish that so fast’ Yeol said, Luhan frowned at him slightly offended, ‘It was Mingkki wasn’t it’ Yeol told him, ‘How did you…?’ Luhan wondered, Yeol proudly smirked while standing up, to walk back to his desk, ‘I know everything hyung’ he smugly said, Luhan rolled his eyes at him.

Luhan had wanted to see her that morning, but he knew she was not a morning person, so he just left, not wanting to bother her, even though he really didn’t care about it, but after last night, it was better to leave it for now, and see her after, yet feeling down for not seeing her that morning.

Luhan did the normal, student council work, classes and stuff, feeling a little bored, as he hadn’t seen Mingkki or heard her voice at all, it was lunch, him and the boys were out on the grass, at Mingkkis secret spot. They had saw Krystal hanging around the area, looking at them, thinking it was because of Luhan, she was surprised to see them there, but that wasn’t the main reason she was there, they saw her look a little disappointed as she then walked off. They wondered what was wrong with her, since she would always approach them because of Luhan, yet not this time, ‘It’s so…’ Jongin sighed, ‘Boring’ Xiumin finished his sentence, as they all nodded.

‘Exactly what were we like without her’ they wondered, all thinking about it, ‘Normal’ Soo said, they sighed, ‘Her phones off’ Yeol said, as he had tried calling her, ‘Yeah of course’ Luhan told them, they looked at him for answers. ‘I don’t think she will be carrying her phone around anymore’ Luhan said, ‘Why?’ they asked him, Luhan shrugged, ‘Just my thought’ he said, Yeol actually nodded in agreement, ‘I think so too’ Yeol said, ‘Mingkki doesn’t like phones much’ he told them knowing of her situation of being one of the most well-known CEOs in the world, ’Well… she doesn’t even answer it, or even carries it around with her’ Sehun said, they all chuckled at her, Mingkki really was rubbing off on them, her presence really mattered.

Then Lulus phone rang, he frowned at the name of who was calling him, ‘What?’ Luhan groaned, ‘Hyung, you know I was joking around right’ Kris told him, Luhan rolled his eyes, ‘but anyway…’ Kris continued, ‘Are you at school?’ he asked Luhan. ‘Yeah, why?’ Luhan asked, ‘Ohh nothing, just wanted to see where you were’ Kris sneakily smirked, knowing he wasn’t anywhere near Mingkkis apartment, ‘Yah!’ Luhan hissed at him, having some kind of weird gut feeling in his stomach. ‘You wanna die!?’ Luhan yelled at him, ‘What??’ Kris questioned his behaviour, ‘What are you going to do?’ Luhan questioned his motives for asking of his whereabouts, ‘I don’t know’ Kris played, ‘Kris!’ Luhan called his name roughly, over his games, especially games that involved Mingkki.

 

‘Oh come on hyung’ Kris told him, ‘Its only lunch’ he said, ‘I haven’t seen her in ages, unlike you guys’ Kris told him feeling upset, ‘I couldn’t take her to lunch because of the company’ Kris complained, ‘And then you had to come an ruin it’ Kris whined. Luhan felt a little bad, but still Mingkki was his, the boys looked at him, wondering what Kris was saying to bother him so much, since his expression was one of frustration, ‘Fine’ Luhan told him, ‘Sweet~’ Kris cheered excitedly, Luhan turned away from the boys, ‘Just don’t touch her Kris’ Luhan ordered, Kris smirked because how can he not touch her, he wanted to at least greet her with a hug. ‘I’m warning you Kris, the normal hug or whatever is fine’ Luhan told him even though he didn’t want that either, but this was Kris, ‘But any further than that, and I swear’ Luhan told him in the most deadliest tone, that even Kris got scared.

‘Relax, I won’t do that’ Kris told him, ‘Good’ Luhan said, ‘You like her that much, that you’d warn me not to touch her’ Kris bluntly said, ‘…Just don’t go there Kris’ Luhan told him again, Kris laughed at him for avoiding the question, yet Kris had found the answer from him already. ‘Ok that’s all Luhan, laters’ Kris immediately wanted to hang up, ‘Laters’ Luhan said, so not liking the idea of their lunch, as he then heard knocking, ‘Your there already!?’ Luhan questioned him, ‘yeah’ Kris calmly answered, ‘You were going to go anyway, even if I said no’ Luhan hissed, ‘Of course’ Kris laughed, ‘Gotta go’ Kris said hanging up on him. Luhan growled at the phone, clenching his fists in frustration, the boys just stared at him, ‘It’s about Mingkki’ they talked amongst themselves, they all nodded, because Luhan only reacts like that when it’s about Mingkki.

____

‘I don’t think you should be here’ Mingkki warned Kris, as she opened the door to see him there, Kris smirked, ‘Don’t worry, I’ve already asked Luhan’ Kris assured her, ‘Though should you be needing his permission?’ Kris asked her. ‘I don’t need his permission’ Mingkki told him then sighed, ‘But I also don’t want to see an angered and hot tempered Luhan at my doorstep’ Mingkki said, ‘Ohh so something happened?’ Kris wiggled his brows at her, then let himself in. Mingkki clicked her tongue, closing the door behind her, as she sighed loudly, ‘You ready?’ Kris asked her, she looked at him confusingly, ‘I’m taking you to lunch’ he told her, Mingkki smiled at him. ‘Ok sure’ she agreed, ‘It better be good’ she said, while walking to her room to chuck some clothes on, and coming out in minutes, ‘Gosh your fast’ Kris said getting up and walking to the door, she shrugged.

They went out to some food restaurant and ate, having fun and talking.

While Lulu was worried, extremely worried, that he had to ring Kris up to see how things were going, because Mingkki obviously didn’t have a phone now, ‘Ohh what’s up Luhan’ Kris answered, ‘Is she with you?’ Luhan went straight to the point, Kris laughed, ‘Hmm maybe’ Kris teased, Lulu took a deep breathe so not wanting to play his games again. ‘Put her on’ Luhan demanded, Kris clicked his tongue, ‘Whatever’ Kris childishly said, passing the phone to Mingkki, as she took it, ‘Lulu? What’s wrong?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘Are you okay? Is everything fine?’ he worriedly asked her. Mingkki chuckled at him, ‘Everything is fine’ she told him, ‘Don’t worry too much Lulu’ she said, ‘I can’t help but worry when it comes to you’ Lulu honestly told her, ‘Not after finding out how I feel about you’ Lulu thought to himself.

Mingkki sighed ‘Trust me Lulu’ she seriously told him, ‘I trust you, I really do Mingkki’ Lulu frustratingly told her, ‘it’s the people around you, that I don’t trust’ Lulu said stressing out, about the issue, Mingkki chuckled this time. ‘You really are over protective’ Mingkki said with a smile, Lulu growled but kept silent, as saying anything about what he was feeling right now, would probably make Mingkki avoid him just a little, as they both didn’t feel awkward with each other, even after what had happened between them last night, they still felt comfortable and natural. ‘You really don’t know how much you affect me’ Lulu thought, ‘Did you eat yet?’ Lulu asked her, moving onto another subject, ‘Mmm’ she hummed, as she had food in again, making Lulu laugh, ‘Have fun okay, but don’t get too excited’ Lulu told her, making her laugh this time. ‘And how is school?’ Mingkki asked him, while Kris was just sitting there poking at his food and staring at Mingkki, as his eyes would trail off to the girls around them wearing a smirk on his face.

‘It’s alright’ he sadly said, ‘don’t be like that, just do what you normally do’ Mingkki encouraged him, he tilted his head, ‘What do I normally do?’ he asked her,  ‘How am I supposed to know’ she laughed at him. Lulu sighed, ‘I don’t have anything to do here’ he told her, ‘I’m done for the day. Where are you?’ he asked her, ‘You can’t last, at least half a day without me?’ Mingkki asked him, he was shaking his head multiple times on his side, Mingkki could not see it, ‘It’s just boring and I have nothing to do’ Lulu pretended, when he really couldn’t last half the day without her. ‘Since we finished it all last night’ Lulu said, bringing up last night, which he then coughed remembering what had happened, ‘We’re cool right?’ Lulu asked her about the situation, Mingkki laughed, ‘Are we?’ she played, ‘Yes we are’ Lulu confidently told her, ‘Then I guess we are’ Mingkki went along with him, since she wasn’t bothered by it that much.

‘You don’t get weirded out by stuff like that?’ he asked her, about being so intimate with him when they weren’t even officially together, ‘Should I be?’ she questioned him, ‘Things happen right’ she coolly said. Lulu smiled at her cool and calm attitude, he really did love it when she was so calm about everything, he had come to love her behaviour, that calmness that assured him that everything would be fine, that cool and lazy laidback behaviour that displayed that ‘I don’t with you’ attitude, and that anti-socialness and dislike for people and talks, he actually came to really love every bit of her dearly, making him feel that nothing can take and get her attention so easily, well except for food that is, so lucky he can cook delicious food, or else it might not actually work out with her.

‘Where are you?’ Lulu asked her again, while Kris was now becoming impatient, ‘Let’s go’ Kris said to her, since all her food was now finished, grabbing her hand and pulling her away from the place, to somewhere she had no idea. ‘I don’t know’ Mingkki told him because she really didn’t know, ‘Mingkki’ he called for her, ‘I gotta go Lulu’ she told him, not like being rushed around like she was now by Kris, ‘Wait’ he said, ‘Hmm’ she hummed at him, ‘I’ll see you later yeah?’ Lulu desperately asked her, ‘Yeah’ she answered, ‘Okay, be careful and don’t get into any trouble’ Lulu ordered her, ‘Okay’ she said with a smile, as they both then hung up.

Mingkki gave Kris his phone, ‘He really does worry too much huh’ Kris said, as they started walking at a normal pace, letting her go, she nodded, ‘Honestly though…’ Kris said looking at her, Mingkki listened in on him. ‘Luhan has never been like that, in his entire life Mingkki’ he truthfully told her, ‘He has never cared so much for a girl at all’ he continued, ‘You are the first, and the only’ Kris sincerely told her, Mingkki didn’t say anything, just stayed quiet, honestly not knowing how to react to that. ‘Just…’ Kris sighed looking at her, knowing what they were going through ‘…be careful’ Kris genuinely told her, wanting them to be happy at the end of everything that was going on, Mingkki didn’t respond at all to him.

They ended up going to the arcades and playing around like little kids, not even bothered by how much time had went past, or by the amount of calls Kris was getting, they were having too much fun. It was late afternoon by the time they had looked at the time, they then went off to have some ice cream and fried food, Kris looked at his phone, a lot of calls from his assistant, but mostly all from Luhan. Kris sighed showing Mingkki his call log on his phone, ‘He worries about you too much’ Kris shook his head, ‘He should really chill out’ Kris said, Mingkki chuckled, ‘So where should I drop you off?’ he asked her.

‘Master, your harabojis want to see you’ Zy told her, ‘And Luhan is trying to contact you’ he also said, ‘He seems very very worried and stressed out’ Zy added, ‘Where is he?’ she whispered, while putting her hand up to to cover what she was saying. ‘He is still on campus grounds… now packing up’ Zy told her, she sighed, they weren’t far from the campus, yet she wondered why he was still there at this time too, ‘I’ll go from here’ Mingkki told Kris, ‘I don’t think so’ Kris told her not leaving her by herself. ‘I’m going’ Mingkki demanded, as she got up and started walking off, ‘See you around Yi Fan, thanks for today it was fun’ Mingkki waved him off, as he couldn’t do anything about it, ‘See ya baby girl’ Kris also waved back.

Lulu was rushing about now, as he had quickly packed up, he had already finished everything but he still stayed back for a while just to take care of even more paperwork that needed to be done, and also to get his mind off of Mingkki. But now it was pretty late in the afternoon, and Kris still wasn’t answering his calls, now worried for Mingkki, walking out fast towards the entrance to get to his car, yet had no idea how to get in contact with her, to know where she would be. But to his surprise, as he approached his car, there she was waiting for him there, a big smile played on his face as his heart pounded hard in his chest, gulping while biting his bottom lip, not believing that she would be here. ‘Mingkki’ he called her, getting her attention as she was falling asleep, because she was leaning on his car, with her arms crossed and her head held down, she snapped her head up blinking her eyes, to then look at Lulu with a yawn, ‘You’re here’ she sleepily said, straightening up.

‘What are you doing here?’ Lulu asked her, wanting to know her reasons for being here, even though he loved that she was here without having asked her to be here. Mingkki arched her brow at him, ‘Should I leave?’ she told him, he shook his head at her, ‘Don’t be like that Mingkki’ Lulu told her, she smirked, ‘I just knew you would be worried’ Mingkki said, ‘So I came to see how you were doing’ she told him. Knowing she was really over stepping her own boundaries, when she knew not to entertain his feelings, but how can she not be worried for him too, Mingkki couldn’t help that her body and heart were doing whatever they felt like, but her mind was everything but that, she was conflicted, so much she would probably go crazy.

Mingkki liked him, and was growing fonder of him, she knew of this, she knew her own feelings for him, but she just could not tell him of her feelings because that would make it even harder for her when it comes to ending the marriage... and so she couldn’t help that her body naturally reacted to the hormones in her body, to Lulu himself.

Lulu who wouldn’t tell her his feelings, was afraid to be pushed away, while Mingkki who wouldn’t admit her feelings, was afraid that something’s in her life, were out of her control, like the arranged marriage, which was literally out of her control.

Lulu lovingly looked at her with a big grin, reaching out to her hand and entangling his fingers with hers, Mingkki looked around to see no one, making her scoff because he knew there was no one around, so that is why he was acting the way he is now. Lulu just sighed in happiness, able to touch her like this so easily and naturally, and the fact that she was here because she was worried about him, made him even more satisfied that he fell for her, that she would appear when he was at his limit of keeping everything in, to calm him in just seconds of nearly exploding of raw emotions.

‘So where were you off to?’ Mingkki asked him watching him play with her fingers, Lulu smiled ‘I was going to go find you’ he told her, ‘But you came to me instead’ he said softly looking into her eyes, ‘And where did you come back from?’ Lulu asked her while tilting his head at her cutely. ‘I ran off from Yi Fan, because he wouldn’t let me go’ Mingkki told him, Lulu frowned ‘He wouldn’t let you go alone that’s why Mingkki’ he told her, knowing Kris wouldn’t let her go anywhere alone because Kris knew how Luhan is, ‘I ran off to come here’ Mingkki said, ‘Did you want me to come with Yi Fan then?’ she asked him. Lulu tightened his hold on her hands ‘Noo! Okay I get it Mingkki’ he softly said to her ‘Just please don’t go off by yourself’ he asked her, Mingkki just smiled at him not giving him an answer, ‘Mingkki?’ he called her waiting for her answer, ‘I’ll try not to’ she said, Lulu sighed at her, ‘If you are going somewhere alone, let me know please’ he told her, she furrowed her brows at him. ‘Why?’ she wondered so clueless about his intentions, ‘Just let me know okay!’ he hissed at her for questioning him, ‘I can look after myself you know that’ Mingkki said, ‘I know that’ Lulu told her, ‘But I don’t want you going anywhere alone’ he strictly said to her, Mingkki just let out a sigh.

Luhan saw that she wasn’t taking him seriously enough, he knew she could look after himself but he didn’t want her to go out there on her own with so many eyes watching her, he was becoming way over protective of her. Mingkki just knew that she wouldn’t be able to agree to that, because she always has these urges to leave the house and just roam around not caring where she went, and she liked to do it alone. Mingkki saw the seriousness in his eyes, ‘Okay I’ll let you know when I run off’ she seriously told him ‘I mean when I go somewhere’ she laughed, Lulu frowned at her ‘You really don’t know how much I worry for you’ Lulu thought to himself while looking upon her, she was so carefree that it slightly scared him. ‘Let’s go’ Lulu told her, opening his car door, and waiting for her to get in, as she slowly did staring at him wondering why he seemed so scared as she could see it on his face, she watched him as he walked around the car and hopped in the driver’s seat, he started the car and they quietly left, ‘I’ll tell you Lulu, so don’t look so scared like that’ Mingkki said, Lulu looked at her with shock as his brows furrowed at her, then he chuckled at her, ‘How can you see right through me’ he smiled while shaking his head, ‘Because it shows all over your face, but…’ Mingkki said, really not wanting to say the last few words with her own mouth. Lulu stared at her waiting for her to finish, ‘…Only with me do you react so emotionally’ she coughed, Lulu grinned widely at her, ‘I can’t believe you said that’ he said, ‘You think I wanted to say that’ Mingkki childishly glared out the window, he laughed at her as he also stared at her hands, wanting to grab hold of them but felt it would cross the line. Mingkki saw him eyeing her hands, she put her hand up for him to get a closer look, he raised his brows at her wondering what she was doing, she wiggled her fingers at him staring between her hands and him, ‘What?’ Lulu said squinted his eyes at her, ‘Don’t want to?’ she said pulling her hand back, Lulus eyes widened as he then quickly grabbed hold of her hand, making her smirk at him, while Lulu was smiling yet felt so childish.

‘Are you okay with this?’ Lulu asked her as she was staring out the window, Mingkki looked back at him, ‘Its fine’ she calmly told him, as he was playing with her fingers, ‘Oh’ Lulu said all of a sudden making her stare at him, ‘How am I going to contact you if you’re not going to use your phone anymore?’ he seriously asked her. Mingkki tilted her head also not knowing how, ‘I’m not quite sure about that’ she shrugged, Lulu frowned at her ‘Then why aren’t you going to use one??’ he questioned her, ‘because I don’t want to be hassled all the time’ she honestly told him, making him deepen his frown, ‘What? Are you talking about me?’ he said arching his brow at her, she smirked at him, ‘I’m talking about all of yous’ she bluntly put it. Lulu let out a breathe, ‘Whatever’ he said, ‘But still, how am I going to contact you Mingkki?’ he seriously asked, needing some kind of way to talk or message her, as he gripped at her hand, with their fingers entangled tightly, Lulu felt so happy that she let him hold her hand so naturally like this.

‘I don’t know Lulu, I really don’t know’ she told him, because she didn’t, she couldn’t tell him a thing about Zy just yet, which made it harder for her to explain just how he can contact her, ‘Mingkki’ he frustratingly called her, as that wasn’t the answer he needed, ‘Let’s not talk about it, we will find a way, just not right now’ she avoided the subject. Because she had no explanation except for revealing who she really was, ‘I’ll be there when you need me so don’t worry’ she said, ‘You better!’ he seriously told her, as he pulled at her hand gently, Mingkki could only give him a smile.

As they were walking up, ‘Anymore homework?’ Mingkki asked him, he shook his head ‘You finished everything’ he told her, ‘Did you eat already?’ Lulu asked her, wanting to have dinner with her, she nodded ‘Yeah’ she answered, Lulu pouted ‘Are you still hungry?’ he asked her, she looked at him weirdly, ‘Why?’ she questioned him. ‘Have dinner with me’ Lulu told her, ‘Hmm?’ she wondered, she wasn’t really hungry anymore, ‘I’ll make dessert as well’ he added, making her scoff at his offer, ‘Fine, I’ll come over’ she told him, knowing what he was trying to do, ‘I’m not going to eat though but I’ll have dessert’ she said, ‘That’s fine with me’ Lulu smiled, happy to have her come over as she was also fine with having to watch him eat by himself, ‘Let me change first?’ Mingkki asked him, he nodded at her ‘Of course’ he said.

‘Hyung, back so early’ Sehun said as he was in the lounge, ‘Mmm, Mingkkis coming over for dinner’ Lulu informed him, Sehun became excited ‘Is she at home now?’ he asked while standing up as if ready to go over there right then and there. ‘Why?’ Lulu questioned him, ‘I want to go over’ Sehun innocently said with no sort of intention of what Lulu was thinking, which made him feel guilty for even thinking such things, ‘yeah she is’ he told Sehun who had now ran to the door, ‘Don’t try anything Sehun’ Lulu yelled out, ‘Hyung!’ Sehun complained to him about even saying such things like that, as he just left the place.

‘Mingkki!’ Sehun called out to her as he was knocking on her door, the door opened as Mingkki told Zy to, Sehun walked straight in not even thinking about how the door had opened without Mingkki being there, ‘What?’ Mingkki said as she walked from the kitchen eating a chocolate from the fridge. ‘I’m playing your games’ Sehun told her, she lazily nodded her head not minding him at all, Sehun went straight to her games, and Mingkki went straight to the shower. She took her time as she stood under the shower for at least 15 minutes, not knowing time had went so fast she then got out, and went to go change, 25 minutes had went past since she got in the shower, then Mingkki came out wearing a loose crew neck sweater and pants, her hair in a lazy and messy bun.

As Mingkki walked out to the lounge she gasped loudly, ‘The !?’ she hissed, because she remembered that Sehun was the only one in her place, and now she sees an extra 4 people, being the usual boys Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Jongin and Xiumin. ‘Mingkki! Princess! Baby girl!’ each one of them called her as they laid their eyes on her, Mingkki let out a long sigh then glared straight at Sehun who ignored her entirely, while the boys were getting up to go and greet her properly since they hadn’t seen her in days. It was too late for her to run away from them as they had already caught her, Xiumin being the first who hugged her tightly, then Kyungsoo gently hugged her too, Jongin also hugged her but a bit more touchy and also a kiss on the cheek, which she stared at him then at the boys, ‘We aren’t going to say a word’ they all agreed, ‘We know not to even touch you when he’s around, so don’t worry’ they said. ‘That’s good’ she sighed in relief, then Yeol was next who bear hugged her tightly while lifting her off the ground and spun around, she laughed at him as they then went to the lounge together.

‘So you don’t have a phone anymore?’ they asked her, she shook her head ‘No I don’t, not anymore’ she answered them, ‘Are you going to get a new one?’ Kyungsoo asked, ‘No I don’t want to’ she replied, ‘Why not!?’ Jongin pouted, ‘because I don’t want one’ she told him. ‘Then how are we going to contact you’ Xiumin questioned ‘somehow okay’ she said, ‘Very assuring Mingkki’ they told her, she ignored the subject of having a phone, ‘Oh now you’re going to ignore the subject’ Jongin said, since they all saw through her, she looked at them coldly, rolling her eyes at them yet not even saying anything either. ‘Mingkki, you should go over now’ Sehun told her, Mingkki looked at him a little confused because well… ‘You forgot didn’t you??’ Xiumin told her, as they all looked at her thinking the same thing, Mingkki frowned at them, still not knowing what they were talking about, they all face palmed at her careless attitude, ‘Lulu. Dinner.’ Yeol told her, ‘Ahh’ she remembered as she stood up and walked to the door, then looked back at them, ‘Aren’t you guys coming?’ she asked them. ‘Oh Hell no’ they all said, ‘We will stay here instead’ Soo said, ‘And Luhan Hyung wouldn’t want us there anyway’ Jongin told her, ‘Plus he doesn’t even know we are here’ Xiumin told her, ‘So don’t say anything to him either’ he added, ‘Hyung will get mad if he found out, we are in your house’ Yeol said, Mingkki just shrugged and walked out.

Walking in to see that Lulu had just finished up setting the table, she stood there watching him then yawned a bit loudly catching his attention as he turned around to smile at her, ‘Your back’ he softly said, she nodded, ‘I’m back’ she replied. ‘Sehun?’ he asked looking to see if he came, ‘He said he’s not hungry so he’s going to stay there and play games’ Mingkki told him, which actually made him smile in happiness ‘ok’ Lulu said as he walked closer to Mingkki, grabbing her hands and pulling her with him towards the kitchen instead and not the table instead ‘Do you need help with something?’ Mingkki asked him wondering why he brought her in here with him. Lulu looked at her for a moment, then shook his head with a smile on his face, Mingkki frowned at him wondering what he was thinking because he was so quiet yet so touchy too, then his eyes looked elsewhere for a second then back at her ‘Can I ask you something?’ he said. ‘It depends what your question is’ Mingkki said, ‘Why do you let me do whatever I want with you?’ Lulu straight out asked her, wanting to know her answer, Mingkki frowned at his honest question but also at the way he said it.

‘Huh? Say that again?’ she asked him, wanting to know what he meant, ‘I mean, you let me get away with things that even you don’t like’ he said, ‘Ohh’ she said now getting what he meant, ‘Like touching you, when I know you hate it, and even letting me stay over your place when you don’t even like people going inside’ Lulu explained, ‘Especially with you in your bed’ he added. Mingkki sighed staring at him ‘Personally… I don’t have a reason’ Mingkki told him, Lulu slightly pouted at her, ‘…I do let you get away with things…’ she wondered to herself, looking right into his eyes ‘…More than I should’ she stated kind of scaring Lulu, that maybe she would restrict him, as he gulped. It was like Mingkki was talking to herself, ‘But then again, no matter what I do, you would still do whatever you want’ she said, which Lulu smirked while nodding because he wasn’t even going to try and stop, he was just curious as to why she wasn’t pushing him away. ‘Then the reason as to why…’ she said, Lulu nodded wanting her reason, ‘Do you really want to know?’ she seriously asked him, ‘Yes I want to know, I don’t care how harsh your reason is’ Lulu immediately answered her feeling really impatient with her, ‘Because… you get really emotional when it doesn’t go your way’ Mingkki told him.

‘I know you. You want everything your way, you make sure you get what you want, and you won’t stop until you get it’ Mingkki said, Lulu was staring at her blankly of course he was feeling a little hurt from her reasons but even so he would always take her words to heart. Because Mingkkis words were very important to him, Lulu just stared at her ’Okay yes I admit, I make sure I get what I want and that everything goes my way but…’ he said, ‘Not everything works out when it comes to you’ he told her, ‘And you can’t help but to be forceful about it right?’ she said, he nodded ‘Yes I can’t help it when things come to you’ Lulu admitted feeling a little guilty about it. ‘I know’ Mingkki calmly told him, Lulu pouted at her for accepting him as he is and not trying to change any part of him, feeling so stupid right now as he tried to change her behaviour because he couldn’t handle her at that time, but now he definitely saw Mingkki for as she is, not wanting to change a thing about her now, because Mingkki entirely, is what made him fall for her completely.

‘How can you just accept it?’ Lulu wondered, ‘Because I can’t be bothered in even trying to deny it or refuse it’ Mingkki honestly told him, ‘But…’ she said staring intensely into his eyes making Lulu shiver a little at her intense stare. ‘It’s a different story if you cross the line’ Mingkki seriously told him, making him gulp ‘But don’t worry’ Mingkki smiled at him, ‘You know me, I’ll tell you if I don’t like it anyway’ she said, ‘I know’ Lulu answered her, ‘So is that all?’ Mingkki asked him, he nodded ‘For now’ he said. Lulu then pulled her with him back to the table, making her sit down as he went back to grab the food, Mingkki shook her head because they were just in there and they could of grabbed it as they came to the table but then again, it was Lulu, and he did whatever he wanted.

They were eating, ‘So how was your day out?’ Lulu asked her, making her stop to look at him ‘It was good’ she said staring at him for a reaction because he obviously didn’t like the fact that she was with Kris, but couldn’t help it either, and Mingkki knew this. ‘That’s good’ he truthfully answered happy that she was having fun, then sighed because it wasn’t him that she was with, Mingkki was eating but staring at him at the same time, ‘And how was your day?’ Mingkki asked him as he looked at her with bored eyes. ‘It was alright but boring… without you’ he sulked, ‘You start next week right??’ he eagerly asked her, she nodded, next Monday which was in 3 days, since it was now Thursday, Mingkki watched him as a grin appeared on his face, ‘You can’t bother me when we are at school Lulu’ she told him, he frowned at her ‘Why not!?’ he upsettingly questioned her which actually made her laugh at him for thinking that he could.

‘Because its school and we’re in different departments’ Mingkki told him, ‘But…’ Lulu said, she shook her head ‘You can’t come into our dojo anyway’ she stated, making him glare at her for stating the obvious truth. ‘Doesn’t matter. I’ll find a way to see you’ Lulu hissed, Mingkki stared at him ‘Why are you eager to see me in school?’ she asked, ‘I’ll be busy and so will you’ she added, while Lulu was frowning at her, ‘I just said it doesn’t matter’ he growled at her, ‘Okay calm down’ she chuckled.

Lulu was eyeing her ‘So what exactly did you guys do?’ he asked now wanting all the information about her day out with Kris, ‘Don’t ask because I won’t answer’ Mingkki told him, ‘Why?’ he questioned, ‘Because you get easily upset Lulu’ she softly told him, he frowned at her again because she was right. ‘I can’t help it’ he said, ‘I know’ she told him, as she continued eating while Lulu was staring at her, realising that she was so accepting towards him and his behaviour, where no one can handle him like she does, ‘thank you Mingkki’ he thought to himself, thanking her for walking into his life, to make him see things in a new light when it comes to emotions, feelings and love, as he watched her eat his food.

Lulu took the dirty dishes then grabbed the dessert which was the brownies and ice cream, he had made it just for her, Mingkki was smiling from ear to ear her favourite dessert were brownies and ice cream, her smile made him smile and made his heart go wild in his chest. ‘Thank you~’ she excitedly said to him while her lips, Lulu watched her as she took the first bite wanting to see her reaction, Mingkki loved it, it was just right not too sweet and not too bitter, nice and chocolatey yet not so rich either, the reaction he got from her was more than he had expected, seeing her eyes so full of love right there as she stared up at him. But it was over food and not him, which he felt mad about, ‘how can food move her so much!!’ Lulu mentally clicked his tongue at the thought, Lulu wasn’t into sweets that much but didn’t mind making it for her though, he sat down to watch her eat it with a big smile on both of their faces.

‘Can you pack some for me?’ Mingkki asked him, he shook his head ‘Why!?’ she sulked at him, ‘Because you can come over and eat it yourself’ he told her, she stared at him ‘You can come over whenever you want’ Lulu told her ‘I know you know my code’ he smiled at her. ‘I don’t know it’ she played taking a spoon full, ‘You know it. Sehun told me’ he smirked at her, Mingkki groaned ‘Do you not like to come over here?’ he asked her, she shook her head at him ‘I’m already used to the place’ Mingkki told him, ‘So of course I will come and go whenever I please…’ Mingkki told him making him smile, that she is more comfortable to come into his place, ‘But it’s not easy for me… especially with what’s going on’ she thought to herself.

Mingkki got full, Lulu packed everything and then he pulled her towards the door, Mingkki gasped ‘Where are you going!?’ she questioned him as they were already standing between their doors, Lulu stared at her wondering why she looked so cautious. Lulu moved closer to her door but was pulled back by Mingkki, Lulu now eyed her finding her a little suspicious, ‘What’s wrong?’ he asked her, ‘Nothing’ she quickly answered, ‘Then let’s go inside and grab Sehun’ Lulu told her, ‘Aye Its okay, he can come out when he’s done’ Mingkki said, ‘Open it Mingkki’ Lulu demandingly told her, now wanting to know why she was keeping him from going inside her place. ‘Mingkki’ he called her, she bit her lip ‘Open it now’ he ordered, Lulu pulled her body right up to his ‘Hurry up, Mingkki’ he told her with a rough tone, she did as she was told, as Lulu walked straight in to her place, seeing all of them except for Kris, who of course wouldn’t be there.

‘Oh hyung’ Kyungsoo said, ‘You’re here’ Xiumin added, as they had not properly took notice of him, they then stopped in their place realising that it was Luhan, even after calling him out and practically welcoming him, they slowly looked back at him then quickly avoided his angered eyes. ‘Since when!?’ Lulu growled, ‘Since I came over to yours’ Mingkki told him, the boys looked at her for telling him, Lulu took deep breathes to calm himself, walking towards them and leaving Mingkki at the door, but then she had went towards the kitchen to grab some water. ‘It’s okay’ he told them, ‘you’re just lucky she was with me’ he growled at them in whispers, ‘Hyung’ they called him, ‘We’re sorry’ they apologised, ‘We just wanted to play her games and we only saw her when she was leaving’ they told him everything, ‘I know’ Lulu said, believing Mingkkis words.

‘But you guys better leave when it hits 9.00pm’ Lulu told them, they whined at him ‘But that’s too early’ they sulked at him, ‘Is not’ Mingkki told them, ‘You guys have school tomorrow’ she added, ‘Doesn’t matter’ Jongin hissed at her, not even caring that it was her house, Mingkki just rolled her eyes at them, ‘We will sleep over at hyungs then’ Yeol said, as they reminded themselves not to mention sleeping over at Mingkkis at all, because Lulu would get mad, especially jealous if Mingkki were to let them.

‘Just make sure you leave’ Lulu ordered, ‘Will do!’ they all said, Mingkki was watching them as they played their games, actually wanting to join them, Yeol noticed her ‘here’ he told her handing her the control, ‘Are you sure?’ she innocently asked him, ‘Oh bring it on Mingkki!’ the boys taunted her. They were playing multiplayer COD, Mingkki took the controller then smirked evilly at them, ‘Master go easy on them’ Zy told her, she sat down next to Soo as Lulu followed and sat right beside her, as Yeol just remembered who she was, completely forgetting that she was an expert in the area. Lulu just smiled wanting to see just how good Mingkki was, especially after finding out that she was a genius in technology and seeing that evil smirk of hers which meant that he was in for some fun, Lulu was sitting really close to her his body purposely touching hers, he leaned back his arm out on the edge of the couch behind her and crossed his leg over the other as he lazily watched them play.

As they were playing Mingkki was killing them all and she hadn’t even died yet, they were all getting mad and frustrated because Mingkki would kill them even after they would spawn and whenever she killed someone she would always laugh in a really evil way, as if to taunt and make them even angrier. After all she loved to see people mad, ‘Your cheating!’ they accused her, ‘Am not’ she laughed at them, still killing them, ‘But you haven’t died even once’ Sehun hissed, ‘I’m too good’ she arrogantly told them, the smirk on her face really taunted them now, ‘Kill her!’ Soo growled as they all joined together to get her.

Lulu was just smiling loving that she was owning them so badly, always having those small moments of staring at her while she was playing, Yeol and Xiumin who weren’t playing were actually watching him stare at her, since Lulu was too busy with Mingkki that he hadn’t even noticed them watching him. ‘How is that possible!?’ Jongin growled as the round had finished up, Jongin, Soo and Sehun stood up all staring at her ‘You didn’t even die!?’ they all complained, ‘Just admit it… I’m better than you’ Mingkki told them. They frowned at her, ‘It’s just not possible!?’ Jongin questioned, ‘I can see where they are coming from though Mingkki’ Xiumin mentioned, ‘It is my game’ Mingkki told them, they realised that now, ‘You really didn’t cheat?’ Yeol seriously asked her, ‘I didn’t’ Mingkki answered him with a glare knowing what he meant by that. Lulu stared at Yeol wondering why he asked her like that, Yeol felt him staring so he tried to avoid his eyes, they were eyeing her ‘I’m serious. It’s my game’ Mingkki told them, ‘It’s just impossible’ Soo said, ‘Wait’ Lulu said sitting up straight as his arm brushed the back of Mingkki, and his legs still crossed, as they all looked at him who was staring at Chanyeol.

‘Chanyeol’ Lulu called him, ‘Hmm?’ Yeol answered looking at the ground, ‘What do you know?’ he seriously asked Yeol, knowing he knew something about Mingkki, Yeol jumped a little while gulping then glanced at Mingkki who sighed while eyeing Lulu. ‘Lulu’ she called him making him look back at her with a slight glare, ‘he knows what you know’ Mingkki told him, Lulu frowned at her ‘he knew before me?’ he asked, she nodded at him ‘Since when!?’ he said, so not liking how someone else found out something about Mingkki before him. ‘…I don’t remember’ Mingkki thought about it, ‘When?’ she asked Yeol, ‘When we all had lunch and I brought you back home… after Victoria entered the picture’ Yeol remembered as him and Mingkki looked at Lulu, who was now scratching the nape of his neck after hearing Victoria’s name.

Lulu looked at Mingkki with a smile, ‘What the hell are you guys talking about?’ Jongin asked, ‘Oh I was supposed to tell you guys about it too’ Mingkki said, ‘Well then tell us’ Soo said, Mingkki told them about her attending uni already while staring at Yeol, because he knew everything while they only knew part of it, which Yeol obviously got. They were speechless, while Lulu naturally placed his hand around her waist, Mingkki glared at him ‘Don’t go there’ she growled at him, he sulked at her, then the boys asked her more about it as she answered them and Lulu didn’t let go at all, since she was busy to even try and stop him from holding her. Lulu sat back while they talked, his hand still on her waist as he then rested his hand on her hips, then wanting more as well as to tease and play with her, he slipped his fingers in her jersey, his fingers touching her skin which made her gasp and jump up.

‘Luhan’ she growled as she also glared at him coldly, the boys looked between them wondering what was wrong since they hadn’t seen what Lulu was doing, Lulu chuckled then frowned at her for calling him like that. Mingkki sighed and moved to where Yeol was sitting, ‘Mingkki. Come back here’ Lulu told her, she scoffed at him ‘I was just playing around’ he playfully said to her with a smile, she side stared him ‘…so was I’ she replied, the boys didn’t care for the situation as they continued talking to Mingkki about the games and everything finally understanding that it was all her when it came to gaming.

Lulu stood up staring at Mingkki intensely, the boys felt that it was time to leave but didn’t know how and when, ‘can you guys give us a minute?’ Lulu asked them as they gladly left the place and went across the hall, as they were going to wait until they were finished because Mingkki had all the games. Sure Lulu and Sehun had games but not as good as Mingkkis system and quality, Mingkki just sighed to stare back at him, ‘you know I hate it when you ignore me’ Lulu stated, ‘I know’ she calmly answered him, since she had did it on purpose to annoy him, ‘I’m sorry’ he apologised for crossing the line with her. ‘I told you don’t go there’ Mingkki told him, ‘I know, but you know me and I couldn’t help it’ Lulu explained, she smirked, ‘and so you annoy me on purpose’ Lulu growled seeingt that she was playing with him, Mingkki chuckled at him, for guessing right. ‘Say my name’ he ordered her because he really hated it when she called him so formally, she frowned at him obviously knowing his hatred towards her calling him Luhan, ‘Mingkki’ he called her, ‘Lu…H…’ she slowly said each letter, ‘Mingkki don’t you dare’ he hissed at her, she laughed at him then smiled at his childishness. ‘Lulu’ she called him making Lulu smile at her, ‘I only call you Luhan when your annoying’ Mingkki stated, he frowned at her for saying his name again but understood what she meant, ‘I can see that’ Lulu growled at her, as he then went to her door to let the boys back in since they were waiting at the door.

‘Everything alright?’ Yeol asked, Lulu nodded at them as they made their way back in, ‘1 and a half more hours to go’ Lulu told them, ‘Do you have to remind us!?’ they whined at him, ‘yeah just relax Lulu’ Mingkki told him, ‘Fine I will’ Lulu turned his back to her, while walking towards her room. Mingkki scoffed at him knowing where he was going, ‘Hyung is so childish’ Jongin whispered not wanting him to hear, ‘Tell me about it’ Sehun said, ‘I have to see that every time they are together’ he added, ‘It’s kind of adorable though’ Xiumin said, ‘Cute yet somehow annoying at the same time’ Soo stated, ‘But he really does get upset easily over anything you do Mingkki’ Yeol told her, ‘You think I don’t know that’ Mingkki said, they stared at her slightly feeling sorry for her, because she has to deal with him every time. ‘I kind of feel sorry for you’ Soo said as they all agreed with him ‘Don’t be’ she told them, ‘I get my share out of it’ she added, ‘And what is that?’ they curiously asked her ‘Food, some fun and amusement’ she smirked, ‘Now that’s evil’ Jongin said, ‘I don’t feel sorry for you anymore’ Xiumin told her, they all agreed again, ‘Whatever’ she playfully rolled her eyes at them as they all laughed together.

‘We also heard of what happened with Kris hyung’ Soo told her, ‘Yi Fan told you?’ Mingkki asked them, they tilted their heads at her, ‘Yi Fan?’ they all questioned then laughed ‘He let you call him like that didn’t he’ Xiumin said, she nodded ‘And he calls us soft’ Yeol clicked his tongue ‘Right’ Sehun scoffed. ‘Yeah he told us everything’ they laughed, ‘Like you tell him everything’ Mingkki also laughed which made them stop, ‘Well… we have to’ Sehun said, ‘Because he’s mostly busy and can’t come over’ Jongin said, ‘I know’ Mingkki answered. ‘He wanted to come over…’ Soo said, ‘But then he would have to see Luhan’ Xiumin added, ‘Which is obviously not a good idea right now’ Yeol said, as they laughed again at what had happened, ‘So that’s why hyung had stormed out of the room yesterday’ Yeol stated. ‘Mingkki’ Soo called her, ‘shouldn’t you go check up on him?’ he added, Mingkki sighed while pinching the bridge of her nose, ‘He is not a baby’ Mingkki stated, ‘We know’ they told her, ‘It’s just…’ Jongin said, ‘Luhan hyung may seem childish, only with you though’ Yeol told her, ‘But he is really, like… really soft’ Xiumin said, Mingkki smiled while standing up, ‘I know’ she told them while walking to her room. The boys just watched her as she disappeared to her room, knowing Mingkki has seen every side to him by now, especially seeing how easy it is for her to handle him, as well as annoy him so easily too, she was calm and collected about everything when it came to him and his behaviour yet knew that he wouldn’t get his way all the time if he crossed the line.

Mingkki opened her door to see Lulu laying on his stomach on her bed, she walked towards him on the side seeing if he was really sleeping, ‘He fell asleep 5 minutes after falling on the bed’ Zy told her as she nodded. Mingkki stared at him, seeing just how handsome he really was she then sighed with a small frown on her face, thoughts running through her mind, that just maybe if they had met without the arrangement then maybe everything would have been fine and she wouldn’t have to pull away from him so much. Mingkki rubbed her eyes from thinking too much, then all of a sudden she was pulled down to the bed, as Lulu had grabbed hold of her hand and pulled her to him, putting her arm around his waist as he wrapped his arms around her body, Lulu snuggled up to her and got comfortable by wrapping his legs around her so she won’t even try to move out of his hold.

‘What are you thinking about?’ Lulu asked her, as he had saw the look on her face since he woke up because he felt someone hover over him, knowing it would be Mingkki herself since she didn’t allow anyone in to her room at all. Mingkki just sighed not responding to him and not pushing him away either, which Lulu was glad for as he gently caressed her head, ‘You won’t tell me will you?’ Lulu said, ‘No… you can’t tell me’ he added, which caused Mingkki to dig her face into his chest as if to agree with him. ‘There’s more to it than there really is right?’ Lulu said, she nodded ‘On my part yes, but for you no’ Mingkki answered him, ‘Is it that difficult?’ Lulu softly told her, not really liking how she always seemed conflicted whenever she would look at him. ‘It’s just not exactly easy as it seems’ Mingkki said, ‘Just what is it?’ Lulu said now staring down at her, Mingkki shook her head ‘I just can’t say Lulu’ she mumbled in his chest ‘It’s not easy for me to tell you such things’ she cutely looked up at him, so not knowing what she was doing, Lulu gulped at her cuteness.

‘Such things?' Lulu said wanting to continue their talk without interrupting it by wanting to embrace her more, ‘How and what would happen?’ he asked, ‘It’s just… if I do this, that could happen, if I tell you this that would happen. If you do this… then something would really happen’ Mingkki tried to explain without revealing anything. ‘So your saying, that no matter what you do, something would come of it’ Lulu said, she nodded as her arms now wrapped around his upper body as he was trying to explain what she was trying to say, ‘and when you mean that if I do this, you mean that I could break the marriage up right’ he told her which she nodded again, as he realised that he was the only one that could stop it. ‘So if I break it, then something will happen’ he said, ‘and just exactly how bad would it be, if any of this happened?’ he questioned, ‘I… I can’t say…’ Mingkki mumbled as her hold on him got tighter because just thinking about it was too frustrating for her, since she knew exactly what would happen but did not want to tell him… because he would get hurt and upset just from hearing it and Mingkki did not want that.

‘Mingkki’ Lulu softly called her, ‘…just how heavy are these burdens’ he sighed, ‘So much you would even put up a wall with me’ he thought to himself, unable to tell her such words, ‘I really don’t want to talk about it anymore’ Mingkki said, Lulu embraced her not wanting to go into any further either, if it meant slightly hurting her or causing her discomfort, then of course he would stop. Lulu now realised that Mingkki actually had her arms around him, he smiled widely that she was returning his hold, ‘Everything will be okay’ he assured her, ‘…but you won’t cancel it either will you?’ Mingkki calmly said, ‘No I won’t’ he told her in a demanding tone, which of course she knew which made her chuckle then yawn right after, Mingkki wasn’t really phased by him not wanting to cancel it.

‘But you’re not telling me everything are you?’ Lulu said, ‘I just can’t Lulu, it’s not easy’ she told him while now looking up at him, ‘But it’s not bad or anything I swear it’s just…’ Mingkki had no words for it, it was just difficult for her to tell him straight up. Lulu frowned only because he didn’t know everything about her, but still would never think of leaving her side, he just gently caressed her head as they laid there in silence, not one bit bothered by it. Lulu was very happy that they had talked even for just a bit about the situation, now realising just how much Mingkki was taking on all alone without the help of others and especially without any complaints, as she just followed her harabojis words. ‘Mingkki’ he called her again, wanting to know more information, ‘Hmm?’ she hummed actually liking the feel of his body up against hers, ‘Why do you go along with the harabojis?’ Lulu asked, ‘Because they are my harabojis’ she told him part of her reasons but not all, ‘Still…’ he said not liking the fact that she would let them control her like that… yet he had no idea that… that was the reason for her wanting to cancel the marriage and everything that came with it.

Mingkki just looked up at him with a tiny bitter smile, her eyes full of agony but could do nothing about it, she then sighed while relaxing in his hold, Lulu could feel everything within her, he also felt just how fragile she really was, Mingkki may act tough but really she was just so soft from the inside, and could not… no she would not complain about a thing that would bother her. Which Lulu wanted her to do, he wanted her to express everything to him, to tell him all her worries and problems, because now he wanted to help her in every way, he didn’t want to see Mingkki take it all on herself.

They just had a quiet night in for today, as they had both fallen asleep in each other’s arms, the boys had peaked in on them, seeing them together they had to take photos, they left to set up their beds in the lounge, because they were staying the night, if Lulu was staying then they were also staying.

****

Lulu woke up first like he always did, feeling no one in his arms he quickly opened his eyes thinking Mingkki had left without him, but instead he saw Mingkki laying all the way on the edge of the bed, with her arm hanging off the bed as Lulu was on his side yet slightly in the middle of the bed. Lulu lovingly sighed at her with a smile as he sat up straight, ‘The things my heart goes through because of you’ Lulu thought, he got up out of bed to go over to her side and stare at her for a while, ‘How am I going to cope?’ Lulu mumbled to himself, at the thought of being so close to her but unable to touch her as freely as he would, because they weren’t exactly together. Which Lulu finally got through to his head that she wasn’t completely his just yet, and so he had to tread very slowly when trying to do anything with her, or it would backfire on him, meaning Mingkki would distance herself from him is what he thought, but Mingkki wasn’t really fussed over anything he would do, only when he would force things upon her which she didn’t like.

____

A/N: Hey guys!! Sorry for the long long delay, I had went on another holiday for about 5 weeks. But Im back and will try to update as much as I can.

Thank you~