First Day? Guess not...

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

Luhan was done with cooking, as they helped him set it out, sitting at the table, ‘You’re the first girl to ever sit at this table, or to even enter hyungs apartment’ Sehun said, as they were eating, Lulu smiled at the thought of it and even more to see Mingkki enjoying his food, because was full and had a happy expression while eating, ‘Not even your mum?’ Mingkki asked, as she gulped some of it down, they shook their heads at her care-freeness, ‘Hyung just moved in about 6 months ago’ Sehun said, ‘And if they want to see me, we will go to them’ Lulu told her, she nodded, stuffing her face, kind of not caring about the conversation.

‘Are you even listening?’ Sehun asked, she nodded at him, ‘Of course’ she said, eating, ‘What did we say then?’ Lulu asked her with a smirk, ‘Uhh…’ she said trying to remember, they chuckled at her cuteness, ‘6 months ago, and you will go to them’ she told them, not even bothered to look at them, they shook their heads at her.

‘So, are you ready for uni tomorrow?’ Lulu asked her, she stopped eating, looking up at him meeting his expectant eyes, ‘O-Of course’ she said, then looking elsewhere, placing her chopsticks down as she was now full. ‘Thanks for the food, Lulu’ she thanked him, trying to change the subject, as it worked, ‘No worries’ he smiled at her, Sehun saw what she did, but decided not to say anything about it.

Dinner was done, dishes done and cleaned, by all three of them, with bickers between Sehun and Mingkki, while being told off by Lulu.

‘I should go’ Mingkki told them, ‘Who said’ Lulu scoffed at her, as he grabbed her hand and pulled her in front of his room door, ‘I told you I would show you my room’ Lulu told her, she nodded as she had forgot about that, ‘You forgot didn’t you?’ he asked her, ‘Yeah’ she answered him. ‘Well I’ll go and do my own thing’ Sehun said walking off with a sneaky grin, Mingkki rolled her eyes at him, as he left.

Lulu opened his door, pulling her inside, Mingkki looked around seeing a simple white and blue set out of colours, she smiled at the colours, her favourite being blue that’s why, a big queen sized bed, she nodded approving of the bed, only 4 pillows, which she scrunched her nose at, because she liked it when there were heaps of pillows or teddies surrounding her, Lulu saw this but decided to ask after she was done scanning his room, a big wide screen TV, and everything else needed in a room, then to see his blinds wide open, she silently gasped at that, now wanting to get out of the room, as she stepped back towards the door.

‘What, no, where do you think you’re going?’ he told her, ‘What is it? What’s wrong?’ he asked, ‘Nothing’ she answered, as it was not her place to say anything, just because she didn’t like it the way she wanted, like her own room, ‘Mingkki tell me’ Lulu demanded, pulling at her hand, ‘It’s just different, well… all rooms are different, but mine’ she told him, Lulu stared at her, kind of figuring out why she had those weird expressions, ‘It’s because some of the things in my room, aren’t comfortable for you, like your room, isn’t it?’ he told her, she stared up at him, ‘Yes’ she said, as she knew he saw right through her.

Lulu grinned, ‘What is it?’ he asked her, wanting to know what she didn’t like about it, ‘I’m not saying’ she told him, ‘It’s not that I don’t like it, it’s just not my style when I sleep’ she said, ‘Yeah I know. Just tell me, what is it exactly’ he told her, knowing full well that she liked to sleep in a pitch black room, but the other reasons he didn’t know of, she sighed, ‘Fine’ she answered. ‘Not enough pillows’ she told him, he nodded, now finding out she liked to be surrounded by pillows, then remembering why she had hugged him that morning, ‘Your blinds are wide open’ she told him, ‘But that’s just me, I don’t like mine open at all’ she said, he smiled nodding at her, ‘Anything else?’ he asked, she shook her head, ‘Okay then’ is all he said staring down at her.

Mingkki opened the door, ‘Then I should go now’ Mingkki told him, and forced her way out with Lulu, as he wouldn’t let her hand go, they were standing in the lounge Sehun staring at them from the couch.

Lulu slightly frowned as he was about to say something but… ‘Okay then, laters Mingkki’ Sehun said as he had heard her, Lulu glared at him, Mingkki looked at Lulu then pulled her hand away from his and walked to the door, ‘Goodnight’ she said to them, as they saw her out, Lulu was unable to say that he didn’t want her to go just yet, it was early, and she just lived across from them, ‘Say something, tell her’ the little voice inside Lulu spoke out, but not a word would come out, as he just couldn’t say anything, ‘What? Cat got your tongue… that’s a first’ the little voice scoffed at him, because Lulu usually says whatever he needs to.

Then Mingkki turned back staring right at Lulu, his eyes went wide staring back at her, ‘Goodnight Lulu’ she said specifically to him, he was surprised, a toothy grin appeared on his face with a light shade of pink, biting his lip, ‘Goodnight Mingkki’ he softly said to her, as he approached her by the door, Sehun turned back to watching the TV, Mingkki watched Lulu walk to her, wondering what he was up to now. Lulus hand went to her waist, ‘I’ll see you tomorrow’ he whispered to her, gripping at her skin, as his body craved hers, Mingkki giggled, ‘I said don’t do that’ she softly told him off, squirming out of his grip, now at her door, and opening it, ‘Yes, see you around Lulu’ she smiled at him, walking in and closing it.

Lulu grinned at her disappearing back, closing his door, and walking to sit beside Sehun, ‘Hyung, you know Mingkki changed the subject on Uni, when you were talking to her before’ Sehun told him, ‘really?’ Lulu wondered, since he didn’t really catch on to it, ‘Yeah, she did actually’ Sehun said, ‘Do you know what time she starts?’ he continued, Lulu shook his head, ‘Nah’ he answered, ‘we will just see tomorrow’ Lulu stated, Sehun nodded. ‘You’re going to be really busy hyung’ Sehun smirked at him, ‘Being the new student body president’ Sehun proudly said, ‘Yeah, I know’ Lulu said, ‘It’s going to be heaps fun though’ Sehun sarcastically said, as he laughed, ‘Shut up’ Lulu playfully said to him, ‘Let’s get some rest for the first day back’ Lulu said, Sehun sighed, ‘yay, can’t wait’ he rolled his eyes, Lulu laughed.

____

Next day

Luhan and Sehun were ready to leave as they stood outside their door, with everything they need for school, ‘Mingkki?’ Sehun wondered, ‘I don’t know’ Lulu said, ‘Since I don’t know her schedule or what she’s going to do today’ he continued, ‘Ask the harabojis?’ Sehun asked, ‘They won’t be awake at this time and we don’t want to bother them, we’ll ring later’ Luhan said, ‘Let’s go’ he told Sehun, as they walked to the elevator, Lulu lastly glancing back at her door, hesitant in leaving, but he left anyway, as he was unsure of what she was doing and he had to go early.

LULU

I entered the student council office, first one there, ready for the beginning, well… I had started last year actually, to get use to everything, paper work, looking after clubs and student requests, events and much, much more.

Our Uni, has two sections on campus, the mainstream students who study every normal subject, and the Martial arts & Sports students who study every other subject, being martial arts and sports. They did everything we did, just at a much more passionate level, just like we would study till late, they would train till late. They had their own representatives who would talk for them, who were a part of the council too

The council office was big, with my table being the only one by itself, and the bigger one in the room, others had tables situated next to each other, I busied myself with paperwork to sort out and look over, couple moments later, the rest of the council walked in.

‘Hey Pres’ Minho greeted, he was the council treasurer, keeping a careful eye on our budget

‘Hey President Luhan’ Yunho also greeted, the vice president, strict and on task, a great help to the council and me

‘Hello President Luhan~’ Victoria greeted, I smiled at her, she was the council secretary, she was intelligent, and useful in her work, a great part of the council, for me that is

‘Sup Hyung!’ someone greeted loudly as they entered late into the council room, ‘Yeol’ I called him, he smiled happily at me, walking to my desk and sitting on it, I hit him as he got off. Yeol was our historian, he keeps track of everything that happens, he did his job right, yet is always lazy and playful, but no one here likes to play with him and his crazy antics. He would bug me every second he could get, I was used to it though, he wasn’t annoying but some of the things he did were just so embarrassing I would sometimes act like I didn’t know him at all.

‘What’s up, president Luhan’ Hayi coolly greeted as she walked in with Mino beside her, quietly scanning the room, giving me a nod, ‘Sup’ he greeted me, he was the cool kind of guy. Everyone had happily greeted them back, they were both on the same level as me and the boys, from beauty, brains and presence. Arrogant, I know.

Oh, who are they? They are the representatives of the martial arts & sports students, their side were actions over everything, and were really calm about everything. From what I can remember Hayi trained in Kendo, while Mino trained in basketball, a lot of the students from there, I admit, are really above average, they represent and give our school a name, thanks to their work in tournaments and games, they are the face of the school, every team having a captain who would talk for them, and represent them. Some of our teams were always in the top 3, and some of them number 1 too.

****

Everyone had took a seat, doing what they do, ‘There will be a council meeting later this afternoon, everyone is to be there, as the committee members will also be present’ Yunho had told everyone after a while, then took off too their classes, even Victoria who said her goodbyes specifically to me. Me and Yeol were still there, ‘Don’t you have class?’ Yeol asked, as he was finished, and also ready to leave, ‘Yeah, give me a minute’ I told him, finishing off what I was doing.

‘So, how’s princess?’ he asked me, I looked up at him arching a brow, ‘How would I know Yeol’ I told him, closing my computer down, standing and grabbing my things, ‘I just thought maybe you would have seen her this morning or something’ Yeol said, ‘Since she won’t answer my damn messages’ he hissed, as he also mumbled something under his breathe which I didn’t really catch, ‘What?’ I asked, ‘uh nothing’ he said, ‘let’s go’ he told me, as we walked out.

****

It was now early afternoon, I had classes, went around to see teachers and students with some of the council members including Yeol, caught up with some old class mates from last year, and was now having a little rest outside alone, ‘Haaa peace and quiet’ I mumbled, but it was too good to be true, when the boys turned up bickering and laughing with each other.

AUTHOR

‘Sup Pres’ Jongin teased, ‘No, it’s President Luhan’ Xiumin said eloquently, they laughed, ‘so how’s it going?’ Soo asked, ‘it’s not that bad’ Lulu answered, ‘Just a lot of sorting out, since it’s the first day for the new students and stuff’ Lulu added. ‘Talking about new students, I just heard Mingkki is going to attend here’ Jongin asked, Sehun had told them, as they looked excited at the fact, Yeol frowned at Lulu, ‘Why didn’t you tell me hyung?’ Yeol asked him, ‘I was busy, so I forgot to tell you’ Luhan said to him, Yeol pouted, ‘Does she start today? When?’ they asked, ‘We don’t know, the harabojis said this week though’ Sehun said, Luhan grabbed his phone and rang them, wanting to know exactly when she would be starting, plus he didn’t have Mingkkis number, and he didn’t want to ask Yeol for it either.

‘Well, looky who’s calling’ Lu old man answered, ‘Luhan!’ Gong old man called out, the two were together, ‘Harabojis’ Lulu said, ‘How can we help you?’ they asked him, since he hardly calls them, ‘Mingkki’s-‘ Lulu said, but was interrupted by them, as they laughed, ‘I knew it!’ Lu old man said, Luhan raised his brows wondering what they were talking about, ‘She’s not there is she?’ they asked him, ‘eh? How’d you know?’ Luhan questioned, ‘So she was supposed to start today?’ he added, ‘She sure was’ Gong haraboji said, ‘that damn girl, she never changes’ Lu haraboji commented. The boys were staring at Luhan wondering if she was supposed to start today, Lulu nodded at them, they smiled, ‘Why didn’t you guys come with her?’ Xiumin asked Sehun, ‘We weren’t sure if she was starting today or not’ he said, they nodded.

‘She has never ever went to school or anything on the first day back’ Gong haraboji told him, ‘Ever’ Lu old man repeated, ‘Really now?’ he smirked, ‘That will change, now that I’m here’ Lulu thought, ‘Don’t worry about her today then, we will sort her out’ they said, as they laughed evilly on the other side of the phone, ‘And tomorrow she will definitely be there, so it should be fine’ they added, ‘Are you sure?’ Lulu asked, ‘Yup’ they confidently said, ‘Ok’ Lulu said, ‘So that’s all you wanted to know?’ they asked him, he nodded, ‘…Yeah’ he told them, the two had grinned at each other wriggling their eyebrows, and Luhan hadn’t seen it, ‘Ok then we will see you later’ the two of them said, ‘Ok see ya’ Lulu said, as they hung up, then he tilted his head ‘Hmm?’ he mumbled, as he just caught on, that they said they will see him later.

‘So?’ the boys asked, ‘They said she never attends, on the first day back’ Lulu told them, they chuckled, ‘That sounds just like her’ Yeol chuckled, they all laughed. ‘Luhan oppa~’ a girly voice was heard, they all looked to who it was, ‘Urgh’ the boys mumbled in annoyance, as they saw Krystal and her little crew walk to them, Luhan had mentally rolled his eyes, ‘Krystal’ he called her, ‘What are you doing? How’s being president?’ she asked him, getting all up close to him, but not touching him as she knew very well not to touch him. ‘Resting for a bit with the boys, and it’s alright’ Lulu answered her, trying to be friendly towards her, Krystal’s little crew containing 3 other girls, who stood behind her, were grinning widely, to be able to stand in the presence of Luhan and the boys, since they really popular on campus.

Krystal just stood there staring at him, ‘Is there something you want?’ Luhan asked her, ‘Uhh, no I just wanted to see you’ Krystal told him, he nodded, ‘How’s your sister?’ Lulu asked, trying to be friendly with her, ‘Ahh, she went back last night’ Krystal said, again Lulu just nodded. Krystal started scanning around the group, as if looking for something or someone in particular. ‘We should get going’ Xiumin said, as they all started walking away with Luhan in lead, Krystal watched them leave, ‘Bye’ she waved goodbye, seeing their backs as they walked off, she bit her lip as if wondering if she should ask.

‘Wait right here’ she told her little crew, as she ran off to them, ‘Luhan oppa?’ she called him, he turned back, ‘Yeah?’ he said, ‘Umm, Is it true?’ she asked, ‘Is what true?’ he questioned, ‘That your now engaged to Gong harabojis granddaughter?’ she asked, he silently gasped, his brows slightly narrowed, wondering how she had found out, the boys stepped back, not planning on getting involved in this conversation. ‘Is it?’ Krystal asked him, ‘Honestly Krystal, its none of your business’ Luhan told her, Krystal sadly frowned, not able to say anything, ‘Hey Luhan oppa, is everything alright?’ Victoria asked, as she walked up to them, out of nowhere, now the boys eyes grew big, wondering what he was going to do.

‘Victoria’ Luhan called her happily with a wide smile, the boys rolled their eyes at him, ‘U-unnie’ Krystal called her, ‘Krystal’ Victoria said softly, but her eyes were coldly looking at her, because Victoria was also in love with Luhan, no one saw this except for Krystal, she cleared , ‘I-I better get going’ Krystal softly said, walking away from them, the boys stared at her retreating back, because she was never the one to leave first.

____

Krystal wasn’t bad, it’s just they didn’t like the way she would act, they didn’t like girly girls, Krystal was clingy, girly, clumsy, very fashionable, loud and very very blunt. She was just in love is all, she loved Luhan, but he didn’t love her back, like she wanted him to, and she wasn’t going to force him to. Krystal may seem like the annoying, naggy, clingy and girly, kind of person, but that was her way of affection.  

And when Krystal turned back to go back to her little crew, they were no longer there, she sadly sighed, Krystal had no real friends at school, she would just put up an act, to make people think that she was fine, that she had friends, she knew these girls weren’t really with her, but she had to keep them, because no one stayed by her side. And finding out that Luhan was engaged, even though he hadn’t said he was, she knew that his way of avoiding her question, was because it was true, which saddened her even more, and she wasn’t going to tell Victoria either.

Krystal and Victoria used to be best-friends until they found out that they liked the same person, Victoria couldn’t take it, as she started ignoring, and stopped talking to Krystal all together, as people then started avoiding her, she had no idea why either, until she over-heard Victoria talking to some other girls, saying that they are not to go near Krystal, not to be-friend her, and Krystal hadn’t told anyone that she knew, no one noticed it, and no one was going to come forward and say that it was Victoria. Not even the boys had the slightest clue about Victoria’s other side, not even Lulu, and even if Krystal said something about her, they wouldn’t believe her anyway, she knew they didn’t like her, but she didn’t care, as long as she saw Luhan, then she was the happiest girl in the world.

Yet Krystal made sure to look like she was the happiest person on campus, being all girly and happy, that she had people on her side, that everything was just fine, she never told anyone about it, she never said a word, and she wasn’t going to, as long as Luhan was there, everything was fine for her, but deep deep down, she was the most loneliest person on campus, but she wasnt going to show that to anyone, because she would never back down to anyone, she wont ever show her weak side to anyone, so she always kept her head high,

____

‘How’s it going President Luhan?’ Victoria grinned teasing him, ‘Hahah, its going great’ he smiled at her, ‘urghh’ the boys mumbled, annoyed at this side of Luhan, ‘You?’ Luhan asked, ‘Its fine, you know’ Victoria said, because they were both busy in the morning then had their own classes, but Luhan was unable to attend a class that was with her. ‘Tell me about it’ Luhan chuckled, as they wouldn’t stop staring at each other. The boys were standing away from them, but they could see and hear everything.

‘Tell me about it’ the boys ridiculously mimicked him, they cracked up laughing, ‘Haha, its going great’ Jongin copied, they were acting like idiots, not caring for people as they stared at them being hilarious with themselves, like always. And as they were being idiots, Luhan and Victoria were talking to each other, then they said their goodbyes and separated, Luhan walked to the boys, glaring at them.

‘What were you guys doing?’ Luhan asked them, ‘nothing’ they all said avoiding his stare, ‘You guys were mocking me weren’t you?’ Luhan questioned, they dramatically gasped, ‘No’ Sehun started, ‘way’ Yeol said, ‘we’ Jong said, ‘would’ Soo this time, ‘never’ Xiumin finished, they laughed, high fiving each other, ‘You bastards’ Luhan hissed at them, they started running, not wanting to get hit by him, Luhan just shook his head at them, following in suit.

____

They all finished school, Luhan quickly finished his business in the council office, which only council members were allowed entry into.

Luhan was kind of looking forward to leaving the campus, as in before he didn’t really care, he packed up leaving and off, into his car, the boys went home, and Sehun was going to meet him at his.

****

*Knock Knock**knock knock*‘Of course she won’t answer her damn door…’ Gong old man said, ‘She’s sleeping that’s why’ Lu old man finished, they repeatedly knocked again, louder this time, not caring for anything, waiting for to open her door.

Mingkki was now up, woken by the banging on her door, ‘Master, it’s your harabojis’ Zy told her, ‘Damn old mans’ she growled, getting off the bed, grabbing a big Tee and chucking it on, not caring about her pants, since even in front of them she didn’t care if she wasn’t wearing any, plus her shirt covered most of her. She opened the door, glaring at them, they had their arms crossed staring back at her, and then they barged in too. ‘Why does everyone just walk in, like they own the damn place’ she said, clicking her tongue.

‘Same as always huh Mingkki’ Gong haraboji said, as they scanned her room, ‘Games and everything’ Lu haraboji said, ‘And still the same habit of not wearing any clothes’ they told her, as they knew her habit of wearing hardly anything, ‘I’m wearing a big Tee’ she told them, they gave the ‘really?’ face, because her t-shirt meant nothing to them, ‘That’s not going to do anything Mingkki’ Gong haraboji said, ‘Especially with Luhan’ Lu haraboji said with a smirk, since they both knew Luhan was being weird with her, since she had called them, which made it suspicious for them, because they knew Luhan was never one to ignore anyone. Mingkki frowned at him, then sighed as she remembered his yness and being all touchy, ‘did you have to bring him up’ she mumbled to them.

They grinned, ‘So something did happen?’ Lu old man excitedly asked, she narrowed her brows at them, not planning on telling them anything, ‘Come on’ they urged her to spill the beans, she smirked, ‘Damn’ they hissed, knowing she wasn’t going to anything at all. Then Gong haraboji smiled at her with his arms out, Mingkki smiled too, then walked into his arms, hugging each other, Lu haraboji did the same, she also hugged him.

‘But guess why we are here?’ they asked as they stared at her, she avoided their eyes, looking away, ‘I’m going back to sleep’ she said, walking back to her room, but they quickly stopped her, grabbing her Tee, as she stumbled back into them, ‘tsk’ she clicked her tongue, because she knew exactly why they were here, it’s because she didn’t go to uni on the first day like always, and that they were planning on going somewhere right now.

‘No, no, no’ Gong old man said, ‘don’t think you can run away from us’ Lu old man told her, ‘No, I’m not going anywhere. Can’t you guys leave me alone’ she told them, ‘you know I will go tomorrow’ she continued, ‘Oh we know’ they said, ‘We just want to take our Mingkki, out for dinner, you know’ they told her, she didn’t want to go, she was lazy and she hated going anywhere, that isn’t home. They saw this, as they started pulling her to the room, ‘Grab your clothes now, we are going’ they ordered her, ‘aish’ she said in annoyance, ‘Yah! Hurry it up’ they yelled at her, she started picking up some clothes, and needed a bra as she got that too, then looked back at them, ‘We’ll wait outside’ they said walking out, she put that on, with her Tee she wore, then stood there staring at nothing, because she was sleepy but she needed to change, yet her body wouldn’t move, ‘Master’ Zy called her, she yawned sleepily, as she finished putting her socks on. The door opened up, ‘We said hurry up, not stand there’ they scolded her, as she had slowly put her pants on, but was still hanging, they started pulling her out of her room, as she held on to her pants so they wouldn’t drop completely on the ground, meaning her pants weren’t even on properly at all, but they didn’t care, opening her door, and were now outside, with one holding her by her shirt and the other holding her jacket and shoes,

Luhan had met Sehun in the parking, as Sehun had to go somewhere first and then went home, they walked up to their floor, and as they exited the elevator, and walked to the hallway, they saw Mingkkis door open, with the two harabojis pulling Mingkki out of her apartment, and closing the door behind them.

‘Ahh, stop pulling’ she told them, they let her go, as they all saw Luhan and Sehun staring at them, ‘What’s going on?’ Luhan asked them, ‘Nothing’ the three of them all said at the same time, they looked at each other, the two harabojis high fived each other, Mingkki just rolled her eyes, trying to slip her pants on, as the bottom bit of her pants, slid under her feet, ‘Why are you dressed like that?’ Sehun laughed at her, Luhan stared at her, seeing her pants not on, until she put it on properly but her shirt was stuck under her pants, yet she didn’t care. ‘Here’ they gave her jacket and shoes, Luhan walked up to Mingkki, kind of irritated that her shirt wasn’t done properly, Mingkki stared up at him, seeing him walk right up to her, his hands went to the tips of her shirt, pulling it out and neatly patting it, she watched his hands move.

‘Thanks Lulu’ she said, as he looked at her, he smiled at her ‘Mingkki’ he softly called, happy to hear her call his name, ‘What happened?’ he asked her, she evilly glanced at the two old men, Luhan looked their way, they shrugged, ‘She wouldn’t hurry up’ Gong haraboji said, ‘So we dragged her out, while she was still changing’ Lu haraboji said, they both said it with an 'I don’t care' attitude, ‘No wonder she didn’t even have her pants on properly’ Sehun laughed, the harabojis sneakily laughed.

‘Well, let’s go, we are off to have dinner’ Lu old man said, ‘And you too boys’ Gong old man said to them, ‘Sweet’ Sehun said, Lulu smiled, as he grabbed her shoes in her hand, then bent down to place them on her, Mingkki eyes widened, grabbing his arm and pulling him up, ‘Lulu no’ she told him, ‘You don’t need to do that, it’s okay’ she told him, ‘oh’ he mumbled, he did it as if it were some kind of habit, and it was a first for him. So he grabbed Mingkkis jacket to hold it for her, she just let him take it, while Mingkki then slipped her shoes on, as the rest of them went to wait for the elevator.

They hopped on the lift, Lulu automatically went beside Mingkki, and stood slightly behind her, as if protecting her from whatever or whoever, as the other three would secretly glance at them, seeing them, well… only Luhan acting cute and everything, since Mingkki was standing there yawning. ‘Here’ Lulu said, placing her jacket on her shoulders, ‘Thank you’ she smiled at him, he smiled back, ‘How was school?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘It was fine, just exhausting with everything happening now’ he told her, ‘yeah, of course since he’s the new student president’ Sehun said, Mingkki nodded with a smirk since she had already known, ‘That’s cool. But annoying at the same time’ she said, while the harabojis saw her smirk, knowing she already knew, as they shook their heads at her sneakiness.

‘It’s not bad, it’s fun in a way’ Lulu told her, ‘do you get to laze around?’ she asked staring at him, ‘Mingkki, Luhan is not like you okay?’ the harabojis , she gave them an ugly look then looked away from them, ‘Shut up’ she mumbled under her breathe, Lulu chuckled cause he heard her, as his hand softly went to hold her waist, making Mingkki slightly jump at the contact, she looked at him, ‘Lulu, I said not to do that’ she whispered to him, ‘It’s really ticklish’ she continued, ‘I know it is, but I can’t help it’ he whispered back, ‘Your just gonna have to get used to my touch’ he smirked, she stepped away, ‘You’re kidding?’ she scoffed, ‘Why do I have to? Why can’t you just stop?’ she questioned him, ‘You have to, because I can’t’ Lulu honestly told her, ‘and I won’t either’ he arrogantly stated, she squinted her eyes at him. ‘What’s going on?’ the three of them asked, as they couldn’t hear what they were whispering about.

‘Nothing’ Lulu quickly told them, Mingkki scoffed at him, knowing he didn’t want them to know what they were talking about, they suspiciously looked at him, then the door opened to their exit, walking out, Lulu went to her side again grinning widely, because he had successfully grabbed her hand, Mingkki stared at him, ‘What’s with you and my damn hand?’ she asked him, he shrugged, ‘Tell me about it’ he said to her all innocently, she laughed, ‘You weirdo’ she told him, ‘Only with you’ he said, because it was the truth, he only acted weird when with her, ‘Eeww’ she cringed at him, walking ahead, he laughed as he followed, they walked to their cars.

____