Chapter Eight - Zy Empire

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

'Yah! Baby girl, what are you doing!?' Yeol yelled scolding her, Mingkki looked back at him ridiculously, 'What?' she asked him, as she was shamelessly taking her clothes off the moment they got in, forgetting Yeol was with her and was half way in taking her shirt off. Mingkki now realised what he meant, sliding her shirt back down. 'Oh. Sorry, habit.' she innocently but truthfully told him. Yeol sighed at her, 'Though, it’s alright if its Lu Hyung' Yeol , as he started walking and looking around her place, to glance back at Mingkki, who was staring back at him with an annoyed expression, making him chuckle, Mingkki walked off to her room ignoring him, 'Nice place you- Oh My Gosh! Is that the limited Zy games!' he screamed, running towards her lounge that had her wide screen TV, and a variety of game consoles and games.

Zy games –popular high quality games

Yeol scanned all her games screaming in delight like a child, he then glanced to the side to see a computer unlike any other, he slowly got up eyeing every piece of it. Min watched him, 'What is this?' he asked excitedly looking back at Min then back at the unknown computer that he just couldn’t seem to figure out how it would program, 'You have a good eye for technology, Yeol.’ she told him, 'I did hear you loved IT stuff' Mingkki remembered, 'How?' he asked her, wondering how the computer would work, 'I don’t know if I should tell you' Mingkki said wondering if she should say or not, 'Mingkki please. I won’t tell anyone. It’s a secret I won’t say, I just have to know. Especially this baby' Yeol said eyeing the computer with twinkles in his eyes. 'You can’t tell anyone, not even the boys, not even Lulu, got that. If I hear a word of it from anyone, I won’t forgive you, Park Chanyeol' Mingkki seriously and strictly told him, Yeol flinched at her tone, as he shuddered from the cold strict aura she was giving off. Stepping back, he nodded, 'I-I won’t say a word. I-I won’t tell anyone' Yeol stuttered unable to look her in the eye, 'I promise on my life. This stays between me and you' he bravely told her as he finally looked straight at her, to show her he was serious, 'Good' Mingkki stated.

‘And, well since you like high technology, I’ll tell only you’ Mingkki said relaxing, 'And calm down Yeol, I won’t bite' Mingkki told him seeing him all stiff, 'Your scary when your serious' Yeol told her, she chuckled, 'Again, habit' she said.

'Zy' Mingkki called out, 'Zy?' Yeol said confused, Mingkki smiled, 'Yes Master' Z answered to her call, Yeol went into a defence stance looking around the place, 'What was that? Who? Where?' Yeol asked throwing questions at her, Min giggled at his reaction, 'Zy, this is Park Chanyeol, Yeol this is Zy' Min told him, as Zy finally appeared, on a high tech hologram in the middle of the room.

Yeol froze with his mouth opened, looking straight at the hologram, since Zy could appear anywhere he wanted, as Mingkki had her whole apartment set out, just for Zy. ‘He froze’ Mingkki stated, ‘It appears so’ Zy said, ‘Master, I have some information you must know of’ Zy told her, she nodded, ‘your grandfathers are up to something again’ he told her, ‘Not again’ she sighed, as Yeol got out of his frozen state, slowly eyeing Zy.

‘How is this possible? Is this even real? Am I dreaming!!’ Yeol said, Mingkki laughed at him, ‘It is possible, thanks to Master here. It is real, and you are not dreaming’ Zy told him, Yeols hands went to his mouth in joy and excitement, ‘I can’t believe it, I can’t believe that I’m seeing something like this’ he exclaimed, ‘Mingkki, who are you? And how did you get a hold of an artificial intelligence’ Yeol asked her.

‘Hmm… you promised not to say a word right?’ she asked him, ‘Of course Mingkki, I swear on my life, I won’t say a word to anyone’ he promised, ‘Well…’ she started off.

‘Do you know of Zy Empire?’ Mingkki asked him, he grinned widely, ‘Of course I do, they are a world known business, acknowledged for their creations and inventions in technology and gaming’ Yeol said his hands clasped together, as if he was in heaven, Mingkki thought he was done, but he kept going on, ‘People want them, businesses envy them’ he said, then he looked at Mingkki in the eye, ‘I admire them, I want to meet whoever made all their inventions, and I wouldn’t mind working for them’ he finished in admiration, with twinkles in his eyes, Mingkki chuckled at him.     

Mingkki grinned at him knowingly, her arms crossed proudly, Yeol looked at her weirdly, wondering what she was doing, being all arrogant like that, ‘What are you doing?’ Yeol asked her, she sighed, ‘You’re looking right at her’ Mingkki told him, pointing her thumb at herself, with a smirk, ‘What about you?’ Yeol questioned, she rolled her eyes at him, ‘Master here, is the sole inventor of all the creations, within Zy Empire’ Zy told Yeol, he frowned at the information, as it was unable to register in his head, ‘Master is the founder, owner and CEO of Zy Empire’ Zy finished, ‘That’s right, thanks Zy’ Mingkki said, ‘You’re welcome, master’ Zy said, ‘And Zy here, is my baby, he helps me with everything’ Mingkki told Yeol.

Yeol froze again, ‘I’m going shower’ Mingkki said, not caring for him anymore, but before she could walk off, he came back to his senses, ‘Are you serious!?’ he whispered yelled at her, ‘How is that possible?’ he wondered, ‘Yes, I’m serious’ she told him, ‘Master is very intelligent, she is a genius, a prodigy and she loves inventing new stuff’ Zy told him, Yeol grinned excitedly, ‘This is crazy’ he exclaimed, ‘You’re the owner of ZY Empire, that’s unbelievable, that’s… I wouldn’t have thought something like this, ever’ Yeol said very happy, to know someone so close, was so high up in the business industry.

‘Wait, but you said you don’t work’ Yeol asked her, ‘I’m not working’ she said, ‘But you own Zy Empire?’ Yeol said, ‘Ah, yeah, but I’m not working at the moment’ Mingkki told him, ‘Ahh’ Yeol said, ‘Then what about school? University?’ he asked her, ‘I did that years ago, both of them’ she told him, ‘No way’ he said, ‘What subjects? Where?’ he kept going on, when Mingkki wanted to go shower right now, she sighed, ‘Ask Zy, I’m going shower’ she told him walking off, ‘Ayyee’ Yeol pouted at her, ‘Fine, Zy’ he called him, taking a seat, while playing with her games.

‘Master graduated school at the age of 12, Uni at 16, with advanced degrees in physics and engineering. She is an inventive genius who expertise’s in the fields of mathematics, chemistry and computer science, electrical engineering and mechanical engineering. Creating her empire at 17, she built it from the bottom, created everything since then, with the help of others too’ Zy told Yeol, as he was happily listening to ZY, ‘She craved knowledge from such a young age, and as it developed, she created me, Zy an artificial intelligence, and many other inventions, Master loves what she does’ Zy said, ‘When she’s working, she’s very serious but laid back about her work and when she isn’t working, she’s lazy’ Zy said sighing, Yeol laughed, ‘I see now, all her energy goes to her creations and when she’s not doing what she loves, she has no energy for anything else’ Yeol said, ‘That’s right, master is very lazy out of work’ Zy agreed, I can hear you guys!’ Mingkki yelled from the shower, the two of them chuckled.

____

ZY & Zy Empire

Zys interface color is blue. Zy does not have a face instead is shown through waves of blue hologram portrayed as a circle like feature. As he talks, his outer circle lights up in blue waves as it react to his voice and what he says.

Zy has unlimited access to all resources and technology from, devices to programs, controlling anything at his will, and he can hack any system at the orders of Mingkki only. Zy only listens to Mingkki and only Mingkki, he does not follow the orders or requests of others, unless Mingkki herself says so. Zy is everywhere, and does not respond to her if others are in close proximity, Zy knows not to show himself unless the other person knows of him personally. Zy assists her in anything she needs, giving her access to anything she desires.

Mingkki has a secret room, which is hidden within her apartment, that lets her create many things within there, since she herself loves to invent things unknown to the world.

This was her real self, how she really is, she was hard working, she was a genius, a prodigy no one could deal with, when it came to business and her work, she was serious, she loved what she does, she loves creating new things, but she didn’t like the paper work, she could do it, but she hated it.Since they took her away from that, she became lazy, but she knew Sean oppa would get her to do some work at the company located in South Korea, she created this entire empire herself, with the support of Gong old man, Lu old man and Sean oppa who was looking after her, she made Sean oppa one of the top chairman, while she was CEO owner. Gong old man didn’t want part of it, but always had a close watch on her.

No one knew who she was but those close to her in the company, but the face of the company was unknown, so Sean was known as the acting chairman, since Mingkki wouldn’t show herself to the media or anything, she hid herself, Sean didn’t mind it, since she was still young and didn’t want her known to the world.

Mingkki was loyal, as those under her were loyal in return, commanding many and respected by them, but if disrespectful or un-loyal then of course she will return it. She had under her, the assistance of BIGBANG, she assigned them to look after the companies located in each country, that has her company situated in, they work under Sean now since she was now on an unexpected holiday.

Mingkki usually lets Sean deal with the business stuff, while she does whatever she wants, inventing and playing around, Sean forces her to do some paper work and stuff, from time to time, but she always tries to avoid it, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

 ____

Yeol was busy playing with all her tech, games and talking to Zy in the lounge, bombarding him with questions, anything and everything about ZY Corps and Mingkki, Zy told him what he could but anything else beyond that, was restricted, and Yeol had to ask Mingkki herself, which Zy had told him.

Only 20 minutes went by, with Yeol, now playing her games, then there was a knock at the door, but Yeol was too busy to have heard the first couple of knocks. Zy  notified Mingkki, who was lazily laying on her bed, with only her singlet and tight short shorts on. ‘Let Yeol deal with them’ Mingkki said, as Zy automatically showed her a video of them, standing in the hall way bickering to each other.

Then Yeol opened it, and she saw that Lulu was mad, she sighed slowly getting up and changed, then walked to the door.

____

Lulu darted to his apartment, the boys took their time not in the mood to want to go fast. But they made it to the floor together.

They stood outside their apartments, 'No one knows your code but you hyung. So they wouldn’t be in there' Sehun said, 'True' Kris said, as they all eyed Mingkkis door walking up to it. No one dared to knock… *knock knock* Lulu didn’t hesitate as he knocked on the door, the boys gasped looking his way, he rolled his eyes at them, 'Oh of course you wouldn’t be scared...' Xiumin said, 'It is your fiancé’s  apartment' Soo finished it off, they playfully as they all laughed giving each other high fives, 'Very funny' Lulu told them. They got no response thou, *knock knock* Lulu knocked again, still no response, 'They should be home. We did see Yeols car' Xiumin said, *BANG BANG* Lulu banged on her door, now impatient.

The door finally opened, with a Yeol appearing with a big smile and twinkling eyes, he slightly stepped forward in front of the door, 'You're here' Yeol told them, Lulu looked behind him trying to get a glimpse at her house, 'What took you so long to open the door? Where’s Mingkki?' Lulu impatiently asked him, staring at Yeol who wouldn’t stop grinning from ear to ear, 'How Impatient' Kris , Lulu gave him an annoyed look, as they all giggled at him. 'Sorry hyung, I was busy, she should be in there' Yeol said, Lulu looked past him towards the house. 'What’s with the grin Yeol?' Kai asked, 'Eh? Oh-uh nothing. But her house is cool, all her games!' Yeol told them happily, their eyes went big at the thought, 'Game night at Mingkkis' Sehun yelled, as they looked at her door.

But... the door unexpectedly and quickly closed on them, that they didn’t have time to even react.

'No!!' they all yelled reaching out to the door, 'I want to see' Kai said, 'let us in princess' Xiumin said. *BANG BANG* Lulu knocked on her door again, they all waited for a response, but got none in return, 'She must be busy' Soo wondered, Yeol stood there, knowing Zy would have told her and that maybe she was ignoring them. 'Yeol, you were in there, what was she doing?' Kris asked him, 'Uh... I don’t know, she said she was going shower, while I was playing around with her games' Yeol told them, Lulu narrowed his eyes at Yeol, a bit angered that she would even shower with a male in her apartment. 

'Why did you leave without my permission, Yeol?' Lulu asked him, walking up to him, as Yeol now had his back to Mingkkis door, he gulped, 'Uh... That is…' Yeol said unable to finish his sentence, 'you shouldn’t have taken her without asking me first. No, don’t take her at all, unless I say so' Lulu told him pissed, ‘, Mingkki, you said you would help me’ Yeol thought to himself, while glancing back at the door, because he knew this was going to happen.

Then the door opened up, Yeol stumbled back into the arms of Mingkki, 'Sorry, Yeol' Mingkki apologized to him in a whisper, looking down at him and Yeol turned to look at her, 'You should be' Yeol told her through gritted teeth, cause he took all of Luhans anger, Mingkki just chuckled at him. She pushed him up off of her, to stand beside her, Mingkki stared at Lulu stuffing her hands in her pockets as she was chewing on something, as Lulu stared intently back at her. Mingkki had changed into more comfortable clothes, in full black pants and a hoodie, which she placed over her head, with bits of her messy hair flowing out.

'I told him to take me home' Mingkki calmly told him with a laid back tone, 'You should have told me' Lulu argued, 'You were busy' she concluded, Lulus eyes went wide realising she must have known who he was with, if she knew he was busy. 'Y-you were awake? You s-saw?' Lulu stuttered, thinking she had saw him with Victoria, 'obviously I woke up, who wouldn’t, I was practically thrown at Yeol. Huh… Saw what?' Mingkki said all care-free, as all the boys were just looking between them, 'where’s the popcorn at' Kai whispered to them, as they silently laughed on the side, 'This is a first I’ve seen Hyung so flustered' Soo whispered, 'Yeah, princess doesn’t really care, but Luhan thinks otherwise, haha' Kris whispered.

'Who I was talking to' Lulu said, Mingkki didn’t say anything and just stared at him, 'The girl I was with' Lulu told her, 'That’s none of my business' she said, because it wasnt, Lulu had said to stay out of his business and Mingkki was following exactly what he said. Lulu glared at her, annoyed at her behaviour, while the boys liked her even more, knowing she wasn’t the type to get easily emotional over stuff, like most girls do, she was just their style.

Then again it started, he was pissed, and had another tantrum over her easy-going attitude, but also because they left without telling him, that she had showered with Yeol in her apartment and that she didn’t care for him as much. Lulu grabbed her hand pulling her closer to him, his face in hers once again, 'I sometimes don’t like that laid-back behaviour of yours' Lulu told her annoyed, 'Why are you angry? Again...' she asked, 'I am not angry!' he yelled, surprising the boys as well, since they have never seen him so angry before. 'Don’t yell, I’m right here' Mingkki told him trying to pull away from him and slightly pushing him, 'Don’t. Don’t push me away like that' Lulu hissed at her, the boys were on the side watching the angered Lulu and the calm laid back Mingkki, they found it fun. 'Then don’t get, all up in my face like that' she calmly told him, 'Then maybe you shouldn’t piss me off' Lulu told her, she sighed, ‘This moody baby’ she thought to herself, knowing not to play around right now as he was getting angrier.

Mingkki stared at him, not saying anything, waiting for him to calm down, Lulu was still frowning, trying to calm down, but when she left without saying anything to him, made him mad, and when she had said that it wasn’t her business, he felt slightly hurt, which added to his anger, making him have his tantrum and he just couldn’t calm himself at the moment.

‘Are you okay, Lulu’ Mingkki asked softy, Lulus eyes went big in surprise, thinking that she would talk back and they would argue over nothing, like most girls would, but he noticed that Mingkki wasn’t like that at all, he knew she was laid-back, but to this extent, he found it calming for himself. ‘Are you going to tell me why your angry?’ she asked him, he tightened his grip on her hand, biting his lip and lowering his head, staring back at her, he childishly shook his head, not wanting to say anything, then lowered his gaze to the ground, 'I won’t know, unless you tell me' she told him.

The boys chuckled from behind because Lulu was being a big baby and Mingkki was treating him like one. 'Nothing. It’s nothing' he mumbled, Mingkki looked at him, 'If you say so' giving up on the subject, now making Lulu frown at her. 'She gave up' Xiumin said, 'Too fast' Soo followed, they all burst out laughing. 

'Ok ok, that’s enough.' Kris told them, patting the both of them on the shoulder, but Lulu quickly retreated before Kris even touched him, as he kept a frown on his face towards Mingkki. 'Yeah, yeah. Now let’s go inside, princess' Yeol said pushing her inside, making Lulu let go of her hand, the boys quickly followed, she stopped at her door, leaning on one side her foot up on the other, arching a brow at them, 'Inside? No, no.', they whined loudly at her, 'But, but.' they complained.

Mingkki glanced at Lulu to see him still frowning at her, and as Mingkki was looking at Lulu, the boys sneakily snuck glances at each other as if planning something, then all of a sudden, Yeol grabbed Mingkki, lifting her into her apartment as everyone quickly got inside, Sehun closed the door behind them. Yeol placed her on the ground, as she looked at them ridiculously, ‘You did not just…’ she growled at them, as they innocently looked elsewhere, then started looking around her apartment, ‘Wow nice’ Soo said, ‘No! Don’t move, don’t any of you dare get comfortable’ she hissed at them, but it was too late, Soo, Kai and Xiumin went to the kitchen, Yeol, Sehun and Kris went to the lounge, while Lulu was looking around standing near Mingkki, they glanced back at her, she was fuming, glaring at them all with the ends of her lips twitching, ‘You bastards, get out.’ she told them, they heard, they saw, but they turned away continuing what they were doing, as if they didn’t hear or see a thing.

Lulu looked upon her, finally calming himself, with a small smile on his face, seeing her like this, being in her apartment, he just didn’t like it when she distanced herself from him.

‘Relax they’re just curious’ Lulu told her, trying to grab her hand but she moved and didn’t see him trying, and he failed to hold her hand again, ‘I don’t like people in my house’ she said to him, ‘Then what about Yeol?’ Lulu asked, ‘He had nowhere to go’ she said, ‘Hmm?’ Lulu looked at her suspiciously, ‘What?’ Mingkki calmly asked, Lulu shook his head at her ‘Nothing’ he said. ‘Tsk’ Mingkki clicked her tongue in annoyance at their intruding, but gave up on it.

‘Princess, you have no food in your kitchen’ Soo yelled, ‘Ahh’ she remembered why she left the house in the first place, ‘That’s what I forgot to do’ she said, ‘What?’ Lulu asked, ‘Shopping, but you guys came and I forgot’ she told him, Lulu went for her hand again and succeeded pulling her towards the door, ‘Then let’s go buy food for your house’ Lulu told her, ‘Guys we will be back with shopping and food’ he told the boys, but Lulu just wanted to be alone with her. ‘Wait’ Mingkki told Lulu, he stopped, ‘I need to do something real quick’ she told him, he let go of her hand

‘Yeol’ Mingkki called him, he turned her way then headed towards her, as they went to a corner where no one would hear them      

‘Look after the house. Don’t slip a word about what I told you, not even the word Z got that. He won’t respond to anyone but me. Don’t go near my room, please, it’s locked anyway, and you know where the toilet is, and don’t try anything, Zy is watching and he will tell me everything’ Min asked him, told him and begged him all in one go, Yeol nodded.

‘Ok I will, I won’t, I got it and scary’ he answered it all, ‘Thanks’ she said, walking to Lulu, ‘Buy some Junk food please’ Yeol yelled as he was now with the boys in her lounge messing with her games, ‘Please~’ the rest of them followed after him

Lulu pulled her out of there, to his car and towards the shopping centre

____

In the shopping centre

‘What are we getting?’ Lulu asked, pushing the trolley, Mingkki right beside him, ‘Everything’ she said, he sighed, ‘What exactly is everything?’ he asked, ‘Everything a house needs in the kitchen, duh’ she told him, making him annoyed, she saw his irritation making her laugh at him, ‘Not funny, Mingkki’ he said, ‘Sorry. It’s because you’ve been dragging me around since you saw me’ she said, ‘And you let me’ he countered, ‘Because you’re stubborn and I’m cool like that’ she said chuckling as she had been grabbing food and chucking it in the trolley, he stopped to stare at her.

‘You’re very blunt, you know that’ he told her, making her look at him, ‘sure do’ she calmly said, ‘And you’re very short tempered and moody’ she told him, And it’s all your fault because I’m not normally like this, ever, okay’ he said, she just nodded placing what she needed in the trolley as they talked and went through every aisle

‘Why are you so uncaring?’ Lulu randomly asked, making Mingkki laugh, ‘And you say I’m blunt’ she said, Lulu shrugged, ‘And I know, I’ve heard that a lot, I’m just like that’ she said, ‘Then stop being like that’ he told her, as a little voice in his head whispered, ‘I don’t like it’, then looking in the trolley, she quietly sighed.

‘What is all this junk?’ he said ridiculously, there was heaps of junk food in the trolley, Lulu grabbed some putting it back on the shelf, ‘What are you doing?’ she whined to him, ‘We don’t need any of this, I thought we were getting food for your house’ he said, ‘We are, that’s just extra’ she said ‘Just leave it, the boys want some too’ she continued, stopping him from taking more out, 'Who cares' he said, with a blank face, then chucked most of it out of the trolley, and she couldn’t stop him, so she just glared at him,

‘You play games?’ he again randomly asked, ‘Yes I do, since I don’t have anything to do, now that I’m here’ she said, ‘Then why not look for a job, or go Uni?’ he told her, Mingkki gave him a sour look, she shook her head multiple times at him, so not wanting any of that, ‘I told you, my future wife has to have a good background’ he told her, she mentally rolled her eyes.

‘Then go look for one, I’m not doing anything I don’t want to do’ she said to him, he frowned at her, ‘Plus you’re going to cancel the wedding right? Sometime, soon or later’ she seriously asked him, ‘What makes you think that?’ he asked, ‘Your face that day, and the fact your dad doesn’t like it, and I know you don’t either’ she told him, ‘Why can’t you cancel it? They seemed scared of you’ he said, ‘I would if I could, but I can’t do anything about it’ she told him, ‘I don’t know what’s going to happen, but I admit, I don’t want this’ he said, ‘So there might be a time where it will unexpectedly come to an end’ he said, as they were looking at each other, ‘That’s cool, Im fine with that’ she said in a carefree manner, he bit his lip in silence.

They finished up shopping, and walked to the checkout, a girl greeted them as they placed their shopping on the counter, they greeted back. The girl looked at them in awe, ‘beautiful’ she mumbled, they heard as Lulu chuckled, Mingkki did too but mentally, Luhan looked at her, ‘Who?’ he asked, ‘both of you’ she honestly answered, Mingkki just listened in, not wanting to interact with people at all. Luhan stared at Mingkki, then back at the girl, ‘Who’s better?’ he asked, pointing between Mingkki and himself, as Mingkki was placing the food on the counter, ‘Uhh’ the girl wondered, as she took her time, staring and scanning both of them.

Firstly at Luhan, she thought he was really handsome, hot features, his deer like eyes that pulled her in, his styled blonde hair, his full black fashionable clothes, black slacks, and tight fitted black dress shirt, and that smile he gave her, made her heart skip a beat.  

Then Mingkki, she wasn’t even paying attention to them at all, ‘Mingkki’ Lulu called her, motioning her to stop, she rolled her eyes at him, standing up straight, ‘Don’t roll your eyes at me’ Lulu scolded her, Mingkki blankly stared at him as she the corner of her lips in annoyance, Lulu smiled at her, the girl was watching her.

‘Her’ the girl said, pointing at Mingkki, Luhans mouth dropped, Serious?’ he asked shocked, the girl nodded her head, Mingkki was beautiful, cool and charismatic, she also coincidently wore all black, with her comfy clothes she was wearing, with her black casual slippers, and her black hair flowing messily down her shoulders.  

Mingkki smirked victoriously at Lulu, ‘Definitely her’ she confirmed seeing Mingkki smirk like that, ‘Are you guys together?’ she asked, the two of them looked at each other, Luhan blinked a couple times, wondering how to answer, while Mingkki wasn’t thinking anything, ‘No’ she bluntly told the girl, Luhan felt a little hurt, that she said it without any hesitation, yes it maybe an arranged but still, they were connected in a way… Is what Lulu thought. ‘Ahhh… that’s too bad’ she sadly pouted.  

Mingkki didn’t respond, Luhan was blankly staring at nothing, with his brows slightly narrowed, while the girl serving them, sensed that she should no longer say anymore, so they continued on in silence. Mingkki was about to pay for the shopping, until Lulu blocked her way, and gave his card to the girl, ‘Wait Lulu, what are you doing? I can pay for it myself’ she told him, the girl stopped, but Lulu motioned for her to continue as he ignored Mingkki on the side, the girl continued with Lulus card. Lulu grabbed the trolley and walked out, Mingkki followed behind him. They unpacked everything, got in and drove back to her house in silence, Mingkki sensed that Lulu didn’t want to talk, and she had no idea why. Some of the boys were downstairs waiting for them, to help with the shopping.

****

Lulu was ignoring Mingkki, he went to the lounge with the boys, ‘What’s wrong? Did something happen?’ Yeol whispered to Mingkki, as they stood behind them all, as they were all playing games, ‘I don’t know’ Mingkki said, because she really didn’t, ‘Did you say something? Because sometimes you say things, and not know how harsh it is’ Yeol told her, she looked at him, ‘Really?’ she wondered, he nodded, as Yeols phone buzzed looking at it, it was a message from Zy, since he could not appear right now and Mingkki didn’t have her phone.

‘He’s right Master, you say some harsh stuff without meaning to, but that’s you’ he had messaged, she nodded as she red it, while Yeol was grinning again, that Zy was able to message his phone, and Yeol didn’t even give his number to him, ‘No way! You hacked my phone?’ Yeol mumbled, ‘Yes, I did’ Zy simply answered.

‘Where’s my phone?’ she said aloud, for Zy to hear her, Lulu glanced back at her and Yeol, as he heard her, but then looked forward, so she wouldn’t notice. ‘In your room, under the bed’ Zy messaged to Yeols phone, she nodded walking to her room, Yeol was going to follow, she stopped and looked at him, ‘I can’t come?’ he whined, ‘No, you guys should be glad I let you into my apartment’ she said, ‘Fine’ he childishly said, walking back to the boys.

She walked to her room, as Lulu secretly looked at her back, ‘Hyung you okay?’ Sehun asked him, he nodded, not responding. Yeol went and sat beside Lulu, ‘Hyung, did she say something to upset you?’ Yeol asked, Lulu turned to look at Yeol, his face saying ‘how did you know?’. ‘Mingkki, says some harsh things without meaning too’ Yeol told him, Lulu nodded.

____