Chapter Six - The Boys

Too Much!

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

Symbols:

-insert- = their thoughts

'insert' =  what they're saying

**** Minzy & Luhan only [in whispers] ****

AUTHOR

Lulu had dropped her off, well they went home together with Sehun also, to only seperate and say their goodnights to each other at their own apartment doors haha. They laughed at each other, finding it funny.

Lulu smiled thinking about her as he was off to wash up then to bed as was Sehun, Min just laughed it off shaking her head as she lazily threw her clothes off now only in her shirt and undies she fell onto her couch covering herself with a blanky that was on it, falling asleep straight away.

Days went by, 5 days to be exact

They didnt see each other or hear from each other after that. Actually no one heard from her after that dinner, no one, not even the harabojis.

Lulu met with Lu haraboji at the company when he went their for work and Gong haraboji at his cafe a couple times when he went to visit him, but still he saw no Minzy at all. Yeol never received anything back from her either, when he called her or texted her. No one got a reply from her, or a call or text to say what shes been doing, or to even say that she was alive.

Lulu didnt want to ask the two harabojis either thinking they would . He never saw her from his apartment either.

But also during these past five days, the harabojis would always bug Lulu at the company or at his apartment cause they were bored and Mingkki wasnt there to play with them. They would tell Lulu about Mingkki, the trouble she gets in, her laziness, her love for food and sleep, basically anything to make her look bad.

Inside Lulus apartment

'She hasnt called, texted, replied or even picked up my calls!' Lu haraboji complained as he was in the lounge with Gong old man, Gong old man nodded his head in agreement with Lu old man. There was food and drinks that they had brought over with them when they barged into Lulus apartment, they were both annoyed, but the thing is they didnt even know she lived across from Lulu.

'Have you told them?' Sehun whispered to Lulu, as they were sitting down, watching the two complain about Min in their lounge. 'No' Lulu whispered back shaking his head. 'I couldnt tell them' Lu whispered, 'Wae?' Sehun asked, 'I dont know, I just couldnt' Lulu replied, 'Well we have to tell them now atleast' Sehun said, 'Maybe they could go over there knock her door down and see if shes actually alive' Sehun said making Lulu frown at his statement. 'Since you wouldnt go there and check yourself cause you thought it would be wierd and you wouldnt let me either, and plus only us two know she actually lives across from you' Sehun stated, making Lulu turn and glare at him, Sehun just shrugged.

'That girl should of atleast texted us or something!' Gong old man moaned, 'I wonder if shes even alive' Lu old man said staring at Gong old man as he stared back thinking if Min was or not. 'Im sure shes fine' Lulu assured them, but wasnt sure himself. They looked his way, 'We dont even know where she lives' Lu old man said, 'She could of atleast told us her address' Gong old man whined.

*ding dong* The door bell to Lulus apartment rang

It was the boys, Kris, Xiumin, JongIn, Kyungsoo, and Yeollie.

'Sup Lu hyung, Sehun-ah, Gong haraboji and Lu haraboji' They all greeted as they entered, they joined them in the lounge, sitting down and eating their food and drinking their drinks. It was normal for all of them. Kris sat beside Lulu and Sehun, while the rest of the boys sat in the couches available.

'So, did yous find the lucky girl?' Xiumin asked them excitedly as he wanted to meet her

'Yeah, where is she?' JongIn asked looking around

 Kyungsoo was quietly observing, as he looked around also but finding no Min at all, then nodded, knowing the situation.

'Come on, I want to meet her already~' Kris said smirking wiggling his eyebrows, earning a glare from Lulu.

'She hasnt replied to me or anything' Yeollie sadly told them pouting

'Nope' Lulu answered Xiumin, 'Still no idea' Sehun answered JongIn, 'Take your player self elsewhere, Yi Fan' Lulu told Kris, 'Dont worry Yeol boy, we are in the same boat, she hasnt replied to anyone' Gong old man reassured him as Yeol smiled nodding back at him, 'You guys will meet her soon, when she comes out from who knows where' Lu haraboji answered.

____

Flashback

Lulu had told them about the arranged marriage a day after, he himself was told about it. They were surprised, but also knew it could have been something like that. They asked who to. And then Sehun blurted it out, 'Its Minzy!' Sehun told them as he was staring at Yeol, 'Yeol Hyung, its her. Can you believe it?'  Sehun told him holding onto his shoulders excitedly, 'Bwo? No way! OMG' Yeol exclaimed also excitedly as they were jumping for joy, Lulu could only frown at them, while the others just looked upon them wierdly not understanding what was happening, then they turned to Lulu for an explanation. 'You know that girl we saw at the airport 2 days ago?' Lulu asked them, as their eyes went wide, their mouths dropped, they squeeled in delight and started excitedly jumping with two already jumping, except for Kyungsoo and Kris, yup they squeeled, goodness.

'Why are yous happy about this? Im in an arranged marriage, its not good for me. I cant do this!' Lulu whined to them, 'Be strong hyung' JongIn told him smiling as he patted his shoulder, 'You can get through this Luhan' Xiumin playfully assured him, 'Im sure you will find a way out of it somehow' Kyungsoo told him making Lulu smile at him, he was the only one that was on his side that night, 'Hmm, good luck' Kris told him not sure what to say about the situation, 'Shes cool hyung, dont hurt her' Yeol told him. 'Right! She will be my new official sister in-law. Wooo' Sehun said, 'Yeah, shes our new official sister in-law' they all yelled together jumping.

'So when can we meet her?' Xiumin asked excitedly, as everyone looked at him also waiting for a response. Lulu just hopelessly sighed.

____

Kris stared at Lulu beside him slyly smirking, 'Are we getting attached here, Lulu?' Kris whispered into Lulus ear for only him to hear. Lulu sharply turned to him, glaring 'Dont call me that, Yi Fan.' Lulu whispered back telling him off, 'Dont call me that either Luhan. And dont avoid the question' Kris whispered back to him, 'Its not like that, Kris' Lulu told him. Kris just nodded his head, really not believing Lulu.

'Hyung, you should tell them now' Sehun told Lulu, Kris heard, 'Tell who what?' Kris asked curious, catching the attention of everyone in the room, Lulu cringed. 'What is it Luhan?' Lu haraboji asked. 'Umm. Well.' Lulu stalled, he kept hesitating on telling them scared they will lash out on him for not telling them days ago. 'Hyung!' Sehun said urging him to hurry up. Lulu ruffled his hair, 'She- ahh...' Lulu couldnt say it. 'We dropped her off home that night, cause she couldnt drive right?' Sehun told them, 'Ah. Now that you say. Then where does she live?' Gong old man asked, 'Yeah. Why didnt yous tell us before? Just tell us now anyway' Lu old man said as Sehun and Lulu shrugged, 'Yeah, we will go check ourselves' Gong old man told them.

Sehun nudged Lulu in the side, 'Min. S-she lives across the hall from me' Lulu finally spat out. The boys laughed not believing it, the two harabojis thought about it for a while, as a smirk appeared on their face staring at each other, Lulu watched them, then he knew then, that they were upto something, they were planning something and it wouldnt be good, either for her or the both of them. They both stood up, walking towards the door, everyone followed.

____

The two harabojis were whispering to each other but no one heard them -You know what this means, right?- Lu old man said snickering, -Sure do- Gong man replied, -But lets give them a couple weeks... nah a day- Gong old man said laughing wickedly, Lu old man laughed with him, -She would kill us- they said, -thats why we should offer another option too- they both agreed

____

'What was so hard about that, that you couldnt tell us properly Lu boy' Gong haraboji asked Lulu as they walked, Lulu shrugged 'I dont know myself' he replied, 'I think its because he thought it would be wierd thats why' Sehun answered.

They were all in the hallway, staring at Mins apartment door. The boys stood back, as Luhan was in the middle of the two harabojis standing near the door, waiting...

'Harabojis, you go' Lulu told them nudging both of them the boys listened in on them, 'Umm. I forgot to say. She goes hulk when we or anyone wakes her up from her slumber' Gong Haraboji remembered, 'Like literally, she throws whatever is near her at us, whenever we barge in on her sleeping' Lu old man told them, as the boys behind them cracked up laughing, Lulu chuckled 'Well, we did barge in when she was always exhausted' they said. 'I swear, its not funny. She would even hit us, and then chase us out' Gong old man told them as Lu old man nodded his head agreeing with him, 'Then that was your guys fault. She wouldnt be sleeping at this time of day, its practically midday right now' Lulu told them, the two of them laughed. 'Time means nothing to her. She could sleep anywhere at anytime, if she was tired or sleepy' Lu old man told them. 'But maybe shes not sleeping right now' Lulu asked wondering. 'Maybe' the two old man said in sync, as they all still stood in front of her door.

'Ok. Lets do this. We will tell her that we havent seen her, and thought she died or something, that we were worried about her, ok. She will let it go.' Gong old man said not sure of what was gonna happen if she opened that door. 'But she seemed so laid back and care free?' Sehun asked. 'Yeah, of course she is. Just not when you cross the line or-' Lu old man said but was interrupted, 'annoy her, when she is exhausted' Lulu finished him off all knowingly, when he just heard them say it before. 'Yup' Gong haraboji said, as he patted Lulus back as did Lu old man, both nodding at Lulu, grinning childishly. 'So get use to it' Kris said aloud towards Lulu, 'That was not necessary, Kris' Lulu said, as they all chuckled at him.

*Knock Knock* Gong haraboji softly hit her door, silent, *knock knock* Lulu this time, just abit harder but still no sound, *BANG BANG*  Lu old man hit harder this time, still no sound of movement as Lu and Gong old man put their ears against the door, looking back and shaking their heads, meaning there was nothing. *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG* It was Lu old man again. 'Yah! Dont. You want her to kill us?' Gong old man told him as he stood far back with the boys, Lulu saw this and followed him. 'I dont think shes home tho' Lu old man told them. Then they all gathered around her door, childishly taking turns like little kids at knocking, hitting and banging at her door for her to answer. But nothing happened. They returned to the Lulus house.

'Well we are gonna go then' Lu old man told them, 'Yeah, Im sure shes fine somewhere' Gong old man said, 'And let us know when yous see or hear from her' they asked of the boys, as they nodded at them. 'What if she left?' Sehun said, 'No, she wouldnt have or we would have known by now' Lu man said, 'But yous dont even know where she is now' Lulu told them, 'Yeah thats cause she is still here somewhere' Gong man said, 'But if she had went overseas or in and accident or something, then we would know, someone would have notified us' Lu man finished it off. They walked out, 'Let us know if you hear from her too' Lulu asked, as they all waved the two harabojis off, 'Sure will Lu boy' Gong man told them.

The boys went back inside. They were deciding on what to do for the afternoon.

'Movies?' Yeol asked, 'We did that last time' Xiumin vetoed it.

'Lunch out or dinner?' Kyungsoo suggested, 'Yeah before we decide to do something' Lulu said agreeing, 'Yeah, im hungry' Yeol said, the rest nodded in agreement.

'The park?' JongIn thought, randomly saying anything. They werent really sure what to do.

'Lets go party!' It was Kris this time, none of them really wanted to go out and party, they werent in the mood, especially Lulu. 'No' Lu vetoed him, Kris smirked 'Not upto it? because your worried about your fiance, arent you? Kris , Lulu could only glare.

-When Lulu has nothing to say or to retort back with, is because he cant lie about himself. If he knows its the truth when someone says something regarding him, he cant say anything back. But, when it came to a particular feeling and person, he denied everything, pushing every ounce of it away.-

'Most of us dont want to Kris hyung' Yeol said, 'Yeah hyung, maybe next time' Sehun told him. Kris just shrugged.

'Lets go have lunch, then from there we will decide.' Lulu suggested, 'Yeah' Xiumin said, 'Ok' Kyungsoo answered. They all agreed, standing up, grabbing what they needed then they left for their cars.

Hopping into the elevator together, as they kept stopping at a floor to let others on. Eyes were all on them, some were shy and giggly that they couldnt even look their way, most of them couldnt stop staring and squeeling at the handsome group of guys. But they payed no attention to others.

They decided on two cars only, Lulu, Kris, Yeol and Kyungsoo in one, the other one with Sehun, JongIn, and Xiumin.

They all left, heading towards Kyungsoos and JongIns family restaurant for lunch which wasnt that far, parked in front of the store, hopping out. Again passerbyers, strangers, girls and guys had looked their way in awe, jealousy, envy, and for delicious eye candy. 

As Lulu and them waited for the others to get out of their car cause JongIn and Sehun were playing around taking their time, Lulu couldnt help but glance back at the big nice calming green park across the road that was packed with people it had a childrens park, walkways, people on their bikes, or sitting around on the seats or grass drawing, having picnics, talking, walking pets, basketball courts on one side, a skatepark, and a fountain in the middle. Lulu felt calmed and happy by it.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/99/Bute_Park,_Cardiff.jpg  http://www.slcgov.com/sites/default/files/images/parks/2012/IMG_2988.jpg  http://www.slcgov.com/sites/default/files/images/parks/2012/IMG_2956.jpg

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-live/photos/000/210/cache/skateboard-park-california_21084_990x742.jpg  http://www.z-mation.com/phpbb/files/ny_central_park_people_watching_on_a_rainy_day_02_647.jpg               

[The skate park and basketball courts were on the far end, the park and fields on the sides while the fountain was in the middle but close to the road.]

____

'Its beautiful isnt it?' Yeol said as he also was staring at it, 'mmmm' Lulu agreed nodding his. 'Lets go' Kyungsoo told everyone. They turned walking to the entrance, then Lulu froze in his spot, as they all stopped to see what was wrong. 'Lu Hyung?' Jongin asked, they all stared at him. 

Lulu quickly turned back to the park, walking to the side of the road, quickly scanning it, as if he saw something important. -Where? Where?- Lulu thought to himself, as he gulped now looking towards the fountain -It was by that fountain im sure- he thought.

'Hyung, whats wrong?' Sehun asked, as they all watched him, then glanced towards the park cause he kept staring there. 'Lu hyung' Yeol asked this time, Lulu wouldnt respond to them but kept looking for something. Yeol looked at the boys like whats wrong with him? they all shrugged at him.

Lulu scoped out every single place in the park near the fountain not missing a spot until he finds what he saw. Then his eyes went wide as he widely grinned, -Found you!- Lulu thought as his eyes landed on what he was looking for. 'Hyung?' It was Kyungsoo this time as he nudged him. Lulu finally looked at them but then looked left and right down the street finding a crossing which was close making sure to glance back at the park. Lulu still didnt say a word, he walked to the crossing, making sure to keep his eye on what he found.

'Lu hyung, where are you going?' JongIn asked Lulu, as they all started following behind him, wondering what he was upto, 'Park' Is all Lulu told them as he pointed across the road, they all looked at each other confused, 'Why?' Yeol asked, 'Arent we going for lunch?' Sehun followed asking him. Lulu just waved it off 'Yeah, yeah. After this' Lulu told them crossing the road, they followed after him.

'I wonder what he saw, thats got him so distracted' Xiumin said, 'Yeah' Kris said, the boys agreeing, as Lulu was walking in front alone, as they followed closely behind him. 

Lulu then came to a halt as he saw something happening and decided to look upon it for now before getting closer, the boys hastily stopped in their tracks, a couple of them bumping into each other, started arguing and play fighting with each 'Someone touched my !' Sehun yelled and glared at all of them, they all shrugged then cracked up laughing 'Who was it?' Sehun asked demandingly, they still shrugged until Yeol started giggling, Sehun tackled him, they started play fighting again, then it became a group fight. 'Thats enough, you kids, plus Xiumin Hyung' Kris told them, they stood straight again returning to Lulus situation.

They were now standing near and behind a couple of trees, they werent hiding, since people couldnt stop staring the moment they walked through the park. But Lulu wouldnt stop staring at what he found, as the boys followed his line of sight, then they saw.

'Oh, Mingkki!' Sehun said aloud pointing in her direction, 'Ah, it is too!' Yeol said, the two were about walk to her but Lulu blocked them, 'Wait!' Lulu ordered, they pouted and took a step back.

They all watched Minzy from afar, since Lulu told them to wait, while Lulu himself watched her every movement intently.

LULU

It was pure coincidence. Im not sure why, but I just happened to see her just as I turned. Was it her jet black long messy hair that she doesnt seem to comb, her laid back and easy going self when she just lazily sat there looking to the sky, her earphones in as she randomly moved to her music, while eating as if there were no worries in the world like this arranged marriage never happened, or was it her y, charismatic but carefree aura that she emitted.

I quickly tried to get to her but then stopped as I noticed that something was going on. Min was eating but was staring in a particular direction for too long, I followed her line of sight, as did the boys behind me when they noticed. And there we saw it, we saw them, them as in two guys who were walking on the normal pathway near the road, they were staring back at Min grinning and smiling as she also was staring back with a smirk.

Those two guys would have thought it was a seductive and y smirk but she didnt fool me because Ive seen that smirk on the harabojis alot, it was her playful evil smirk that I could see, she was planning something, just like the harabojis would. I and the boys looked between them, I frowned, a little annoyed at their non-verbal interaction they were having, not liking it one bit. 

I looked at Min then back at the two guys, as I heard Min and the boys had bursted out laughing.

AUTHOR

Min fell back onto the grass one hand holding onto her food the other pointing in the two guys direction, rolling side to side, and the boys had cracked up laughing as well, as they struggled to stand holding onto each others shoulders.

LULU

I had looked at the two guys, to see one had bumped into the pole landing backwards onto his groaning in pain, as the other had tripped over face first onto the ground but was lucky as his hands had supported his fall. I laughed then smirked - In. Thats what happens when you dont pay attention idiots- I thought. They quickly stood up embarrassed as they patted themselves of dirt, taking one last glance at Min who was now lying on the ground still eating, they left in a hurry, flustered an all.

As they left, I quickly walked her way, the boys tried to calm down as they followed me, we got closer, then Sehun and Yeol ran out yelling. 

'Mingkki!' Sehun yelled as we were all now in front of Min, 

'Baby Girl!' Yeol yelled, making Sehun stop in place as he gave Yeol the what the look.

Yeol saw the look Sehun gave him, and just slyly smiled at him. But even when we were right in front of her, while everyone in this park had their attention on her, either staring at her or secretly taking glances at her, she wasnt even paying attention to any of us or to anyone at all, she was just staring at the sky, while eating her food in her hand.

Yeol and Sehun pouted at her cause she didnt notice them, 'Baby girl!' Yeol yelled wailing his arms in front of her, to get her attention. It worked as she looked towards Yeol with an annoyed expression as if he ruined her moment, I silently giggled. But then her expression changed to a surprised one, taking her earphones out, 'Yeollie' Min excitedly called him not even bothering to get up at all tho. But all us boys gasped, why? because Yeol hates that nickname, yet he smiled when she called him that.

-Guess he likes it. But then again, it was the same with me. It was different with her thats why- I thought.

Yeol put his hand out to her, she caught on to what he was saying, as she grabbed ahold of his hand, he pulled her to sit up but then she was surprised as he lifted her straight off the ground and into a bear hug, then started spinning her around like a child. But we had all laughed at her reaction, usually a girl would say 'kyahh' or something really girly right? And tell them to put her down or something right? But Min was like 'Wooooo' actually enjoying it placing one arm around his neck on his shoulders and her other one waving up in the air, as she laughed.

We all took a step back, turning away from them 'I dont know them' Kris just said looking elsewhere, except for Sehun who stared frowning at Yeol. We acted like we didnt know them, some of us facepalming, they were being little kids, Yeol is normally like this but we never go with his childness, but now he has a partner, a partner who will go along with his antics just like now, his partner being Gong Minzy.

Then Sehun bolted towards them, 'Yeol Hyung!' He yelled kicking him in the , trying to remove him off of her, but Yeol wouldnt let go since he still held her up in a tight bear hug. 'Hyung!' Sehun whined then looked at Min, 'Mingkki!' Sehun called out to her as he repeatedly tugged at her hand. Finally, Yeol pouted putting her down onto the ground cause Min was tapping his shoulder meaning to put her down, while Sehun was waiting.

Min stood in front of Sehun, he then put his arms out again, Min reacted to his request and took a step foward for another new-sibling hug, 'My sis, Mingkki' Sehun said as they hugged. 'I completely forgot about that, Sehun' Min told him, I lightly furrowed my eyebrows at what she said, 'She forgot?! How can someone even forget!? Especially since its me!- I thought. While I heard a chuckle beside me, it was Kris that , I knew he was watching me, I just rolled my eyes at him.

Then Yeol scrunched his face at them, he pulled them apart as they looked up at him, 'Dont hog her!' Yeol whined, Sehun just rolled his eyes at him, Min laughed at him. *pang* I tilted my head, not sure what that was, silently cleared my throat ignoring it.

'So your the lucky lady, huh' Xiumin said smiling at her, Min looked at him

'I wouldnt say lucky' Min told him

'What, come on. I would say your lucky to be around such hot guys, right?' It was Kai this time as he smirked at her, Min now looked at him, she snorted then laughed

'Arrogant much' Min straight out said, no one took it to offence

'Well it is true' Kris stated raising his brows at her

'And you know its true' Sehun told her nudging her, wiggling hos eyebrows

Min laughed at them and their arrogance, she started walking  towards me, her head lowered, looking up at me innocently which she had no idea she was doing, then went behind me, but not touching me, since she knew I didnt like it but deep down I felt a little disappointed. I watched her every movement but not moving an inch, as the boys were looking at her.

'Lulu, your friends are something huh' she whispered to me as she had leaned in towards me, I laughed

'Well, theyre like that, so your gonna have to get use to it' I whispered back to her, she just sighed turning away from us, it looked like she was gonna run off.

So I quickly grabbed her hand, I heard the boys gasp at my actions. Min just turned back to me, 'Whats wrong Lulu?' She asked, then another round of gasps were heard but louder, except for Sehun. Then Min looked behind me at the boys, 'So it is wierd to call you like that, even they think so' she laughed looking back at me, the boys laughed with her. I turned back to them glaring, they automatically stopped while Xiumin and Kris gave me a sly smile. -Damn them- I thought. 'Were you going somewhere, just now?' I asked her demandingly, 'No' is all she said as her eyes looked around me, 'You were werent you?!' I said, 'No I wasnt goodness. Calm down bro.' Min said as she tried to get out of my grip, 'Dont you, bro me!' I hissed at her, as she tightened her lips shutting up, I was gonna scold her more but they interrupted me.

'Lu hyung, introduce us already' Kai said, 'Yeah' Xiumin agreed as they all nodded. We turned to them, I still had a hold of her hand, really not caring if they made fun of me, Min didnt seem to mind it either as shr just went along with it. 'I will talk to you later' I hissed demandingly at her, but for only her ears.

MINZY

-Whys he so touchy today? and bossy- I thought, I really didnt mind whatever he was doing. I did have the urge to run off, but that would be rude, I wasnt really going to, maybe... /shrug

'Min let me introduce to you the boys.' Lulu started off as he looked at them and back at me, 'You already know Yeol and Sehun-ah, and they all know who you are' Lulu told me, as I just nodded at him.

'This here is' He began but the person in talk introduced himself instead. 'Wu Yi Fan but I prefer Kris, princess' Kris told me, I shuddered at the nickname, but went along with it. Being the smart arse I was, 'Well I prefer Yi Fan' I bluntly told him as I smiled, the ends of his mouth twitched, I knew he didnt like it, I normally like to call people by their real name but if they say so then I have to go along with them. 'Im kidding' I assured him.

**** MINGKKI & LULU

'They were right. You are a trouble maker' Lulu told me as he pulled at my hand to stop playing around. I looked at him 'What else did they say' I asked him in a whisper, 'They told me to watch out for you, that you would do things, random things a normal person wouldnt do' He whispered back, I was gonna ask him when, but from the look I gave him he answered my question anyway, as if reading my mind. 'They had a talk with me, while you disappeared. And I need to talk to you about that too' Lulu told me with a serious tone. I just shut my mouth and kept quiet.

****

'Thats good' Kris said letting out a relieved sigh. 'Well umm, Nice to meet you Yi- ah Kris. Im Gong Minzy' I introduced myself as humanly possible as I could, since Lulu would not let go of my hand, so I couldnt really play around. 'Mmm' he replied smiling widely putting his hand out for a hand shake, I returned it, but then he pulled me in for a hug. It surprised me but I didnt mind it, its not the first anyway, but... it was quite uncomfortable, why? Cause Lulu still had a hold of my hand, he wouldnt let go, it was kinda funny tho.

LULU

I stared at Kris annoyed at what he was doing, as he stared back at me smirking, he was doing it on purpose. I-i didnt mind of course. [Liar]. But I wouldnt let go of her, for I have no idea why, my body wasnt my body, it was acting on its own, my mind knew I shouldnt get close, I knew I shouldnt get close, because its just an arranged marriage. Was I acting possesive over her? Because she was in an arranged marriage with me? -sigh, /shrug-

**** MINGKKI & LULU

I heard her laugh in his hold, I quickly pulled her out and back to my side, as Kris gave me a wide gummy smile, Min saw this as I heard her mumble 'Wah', 'What' I asked, 'Hes got a nice gummy smile' she complimented him. 'Maybe you should tell him then' I told her as I was annoyed at her straight fowardness, and with the chuckle I heard from her, she knew I was annoyed. 'Maybe I will' she said playfully taking a step foward, I pulled her back again, giving her the dont you dare look. She rolled her eyes at me.

****

'Kim Min Seok but people call me Xiumin, you can call me what ever you like' Xiumin smiled at her, as he also went in for a hand shake. I heard her giggle, she must have thought of something but kept it to herself instead, she smiled back at him -Hahah, whatever you like- Min thought to herself. They stared at her mesmirised by her smile, I just looked upon her. 

'Min Seok, nice to meet you' Min told him with a smile, returning his hand shake. 'Can I also get a hug?' Xiumin excitedly asked, I tightened my grip on her hand, kind of not liking how she was getting close to them or was it the other way round. I shouldnt think too much about it. 'uhh sure' she answered, -Really?! You had to agree- I thought. She looked at me, 'Lulu, can you...' She whispered looking down at my hand, I narrowed my eyes at her, then turned away from her, ignoring what she said.

AUTHOR

Lulu was being childish, Lulu tuned them out, Lulu wouldnt listen, Lulu wouldnt let go. 'Luhan' Xiumin called him, but fell on deaf ears. They all looked at him, the boys have never seen such a side of him before, 'Thats what I was talking about' Sehun said pointing at Lulu, as they all nodded. Sehun had told them about Lulus weird behaviour whenever he was around Min.

Xiumin chuckled at Lulu and pulled her in for a hug anyway, 'Welcome to the family, princess' he said, while Lulu was eyeing them, then Jong In came in separating them. 'Kim Jong In aka Kai' He introduced himself, surprisingly taking her in for another hug, not even asking her, then let go. 'Jong In' Min called him, as he just stared at her smiling -So touchy- Min thought not wanting to Jongs ego, by telling him. Kyungsoo kicked Jong out of the way, 'Do Kyungsoo people call me D.O' introducing himself as he gave a bow to her with his heart like smile, Min could only stare at him in awe -Wahh. Now that is a beautiful smile, its in a heart shape too, and hes polite.- Min thought to herself, she leaned in towards him, Lulu watched her every movement, still not letting go.

'You have a handsome smile, Soo' Min whispered complimenting him, he smiled back at her, 'Thank you, princess' Soo replied back to her also in a whisper. Everyone was staring at them wondering what they talking about. Lulu then pulled her back to him, eyeing her wierdly.

'You guys go ahead first, we will catch up' Lulu ordered, the boys didnt really want to go, they wanted to watch, cause they knew Lulu was going to scold her and that it would be fun. But then they knew not to go against Lulu when hes mad. They went ahead first... but as Lulu could no longer see them, they snuck behind some bushes, secretly watching them.

A/N: Sorry for the really late update, I have the chapters in drafts, they just needed editing, but I was too lazy to do it, and I keep getting distracted by other ideas, and then I start writing other stuff. /sigh. I write it on the spot, and I feel like the story doesnt connect sometimes, I try not to write random stuff in it and want to stick to the plot but I just cant seem to do that haha.

Sorry again, thank you for reading ~