Sigh... He's Upset Again...

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

‘So, did anything happen?’ Sehun asked her, ‘With what?’ Mingkki questioned, scoping the classroom out, seeing a lot of students, who again were glancing her way, ‘With helping Chanyeol’ Sehun said, ‘Hmm, oh yeah, of course’ Mingkki said with a laid back tone, ‘Sehun’ Mingkki called him, ‘Hmm?’ he answered, ‘Got any food?’ Mingkki asked, making Sehun laugh, and Luhan who could hear them, chuckling at her random question. ‘Yeah, I think so, why?’ Sehun said, ‘What do you mean why? What a stupid question?’ Mingkki clicked her tongue at him, while grabbing his bag herself, again Luhan mentally laughed at her, ‘I haven’t eaten since that damn class, and I couldn’t get any food since then’ Mingkki stated, while also glancing at Krystal, who actually heard that last sentence, Krystal just gave an innocent smile.

‘I think I have some left over from lunch’ Sehun said, as she had saw it, then put it back, ‘I’ll wait after’ Mingkki said because they were leftovers and not that much either, then looked down at Luhan who was looking forward or pretending to listen to Victoria, ‘Is he okay?’ Mingkki whispered to Sehun, Luhan not able to hear a thing, ‘Yes and No’ Sehun stated. ‘I didn’t do anything’ Mingkki told him, ‘I told you, he feels left out and ignored’ Sehun told her, ‘Because of you somehow’ he continued, ‘What are you talking about?!’ Mingkki said to him, Luhan able to hear her now, ‘Ignored?’ she whispered again, ‘He was busy talking to others, and you say I’m ignoring him’ Mingkki stated, because it was true, ‘Left out?Mingkki scoffed, ‘Is it my fault, that he has other things to do, or other people to entertain’ Mingkki hissed. ‘That’s not fair, Sehun’ Mingkki coldly stated, a little hurt that everything was being put back on her, Luhan heard that last sentence of course, curious and wondering why and what caused her to say something like that.

They stared at each other for a moment, Luhan glanced back to see this, not liking their closeness, ‘I’m sorry’ Sehun stated, knowing he was at fault for this, because he only looked at his hyungs behaviour and not what caused it. ‘I’m going’ Mingkki told him, ‘I’m starving, your teachers not here yet, and you just pissed me off’ Mingkki said in one go. Sehun pouted, ‘Mingkki, I’m sorry, that was my fault’ Sehun apologised, as she got up, he grabbed her wrist, ‘Mingkki?’ wanting her to at least look at him, she sighed, ‘You’re not mad at me are you?’ he childishly asked her with a sad tone, ‘Just let me eat first and then I’ll talk to you later’ Mingkki told him, he smiled, knowing she wasn’t that mad at him.

‘Okay’ he answered, ‘You will come next time?’ Sehun asked, Mingkki smiled, ‘I don’t know’ she brushed him off, and started walking off, ‘Laters Mingkki’ Sehun waved at her, ‘Laters’ Mingkki said to Sehun, as she walked behind Krystal, who was looking at her, ‘Are you going already?’ Krystal asked her, Mingkki nodded, ‘See ya’ Krystal said with a slightly sad tone, it wasn’t obvious to anyone, but of course Mingkki saw through her, giving her a soft expression with a smile, Krystal couldn’t help to smile back at her.

While Mingkki was walking down, she was looking back at Luhan, to say goodbye or something, but he didn’t even look at her, not even when she stopped at the door to look back at him, nothing. Mingkki pouted a little, wondering exactly why he was acting like this. She then walked out, while everyone inside had saw her expression, not knowing why she did it, because obviously they were only staring at her, but damn did the whole class go into a frenzy of giggles and squeals, Sehun cracked up laughing at everyone’s reaction, only him knowing why she acted like that. While Luhan had no idea, what was going on, Krystal smiled, while Victoria also didn’t see what happened, because she was also purposely ignoring Mingkki, Luhan had of course heard what she had said, but ignored her altogether.

‘What’s going on?’ Luhan asked as he turned back to look at Sehun, ‘Oh, now you want to look back here hyung’ Sehun said, Luhan frowned, obviously knowing what Sehun was going on about, ‘Hmm? Nothing’ Sehun answered him, Luhans frown deepened, because he knew there was something wrong, and Sehun wasn’t going to say, especially in here, so he decided to get it out of him after. ‘I’ll talk to you after’ Luhan demanded, Sehun shrugged with a smile, Victoria looking between them, feeling left out, not having any idea what they were talking about.

____

5 hours later, it was now late in the afternoon, no one knew where Mingkki was, the boys couldn’t get through to her, not even Luhan because he didn’t even have her number yet, and was worried for her after having a long talk with Sehun, which ended up with all the boys, who had their own say on Luhans weird behaviour.

After Luhan and Sehuns class had ended, Luhan immediately stood up and packed his things, Sehun did the same thing, hoping he could get out before Luhan, because he did not want to be interrogated by him, Luhan was merciless, he does get what he wants, when he wants it. Sehun darted off towards the door, ‘Yah!’ Luhan yelled running after him, ‘Hyung let’s talk later, at home’ Sehun said, as they were running who knows where, Luhan behind Sehun. They ran outside, ‘Will you stop!?’ Luhan yelled at him, as they boys were outside, waiting for them, watching them running, then around tables, Luhan yelling at Sehun, who looked like he didn’t want anything to do with Luhan.

 

The boys went to them, ‘What are you guys doing?’ Xiumin asked, as they all stared at the two weirdly, ‘I’m trying to talk to him’ Luhan told them, Jongin and Yeol laughed, because it did not look like he wanted to talk, even though he really did. ‘Are you sure?’ Soo questioned Luhan, ‘It looks like your about to kill him’ Xiumin said, ‘I just want to talk’ Luhan hissed, ‘Then calm down Luhan hyung’ Soo told him, Luhan stopped, stood up properly, ‘Breathe’ Xiumin said to him, Luhan took deep breathes, ‘Why are you so agitated?’ Soo asked Luhan. ‘Because of Mingkki’ Sehun relaxed, seeing Luhan calm down, ‘Oh so that’s what you want to talk about’ Xiumin said, as they were all in for hearing what they were going to talk about. ‘Okay then let’s hear it’ Xiumin started, ‘What happened?’ Soo asked them, ‘And from the beginning, so we know why you guys were running around’ Soo added, ‘Long story short: Luhan hyung was ignoring Mingkki, Mingkki wondered why, I told her why, she didn’t like it, I pissed her off, she showed some expression in class, hyung wondered what happened, about what I don’t know, he said he would speak to me after class, I didn’t want to because it looked like he wanted to kill me, so I ran’ Sehun said it all in one go, which they all got.

‘Okay, let’s start with why Luhan hyung was ignoring Mingkki and since when?’ Xiumin said, ‘I…’ Luhan hesitated, ‘Because Mingkki wasn’t talking to him and didn’t pay attention to him’ Sehun said for him, ‘It started when Mingkki was talking with Yeol, and Luhan purposely ignored Mingkki, pretending to entertain Victoria’ Sehun continued, ‘So it started because of Luhans behaviour huh?’ Soo stated, they all nodded, Luhan sighed, ‘I didn’t mean to’ Luhan stated. ‘Next’ Jongin said, wanting to hear the rest. ‘After that she was with me’ Yeol stated, Then she came to our class with Krystal beside her’ Luhan told them, ‘Huh?’ they all said, Luhan and Sehun shrugged not knowing why they were together either, ‘And then?’ Yeol asked, ‘I came out, and started talking to Mingkki’ Sehun said, ‘Then Victoria came out’ Sehun added, ‘Then hyung became cold and went back in’ Sehun continued, ‘Because she was ignoring me, she wasn’t even looking at me’ Luhan stated, but he had took it the wrong way.

‘Then where was she looking?’ Jongin curiously asked, ‘At Victoria and Krystal, she was looking between themLuhan said, ‘As if seeing something that we couldn’t see’ Luhan told them. ‘Ahhh’ they all said, ‘That’s the problem’ they all said together. Luhan and Sehun looked at them wondering what it was, because they hadn’t really seen it, ‘What?’ Luhan and Sehun asked them, ‘Victoria’ they explained, ‘Whenever she’s in the picture, you change, and when you change, you don’t do much with Mingkki, because you’re paying too much attention to Victoria, for Mingkki to even do anything’ Xiumin said, as they all nodded, ‘And then for some reason, you want a reaction out of Mingkki, which ends up being useless’ Soo said, ‘Because Mingkki don’t care’ Yeol laughed, as they all agreed. ‘And when you don’t get a reaction, you become emotional’ Soo told him, Luhan sighed, ‘So it’s all your fault’ they told Luhan, he didn’t see it that way, he didn’t see it from Mingkkis perspective, he only became emotional and didn’t even try to figure it out.

‘Okay, carry on’ Yeol said, ‘Did Mingkki ask you why he was mad?’ Xiumin asked Sehun, he nodded, ‘Yeah, she was sitting beside me’ Sehun told them, ‘And hyung was acting really cold, she had asked me what was wrong with him’ he said. ‘I told her what I thought, and that was, that he felt left out and ignored, because of her’ Sehun told them, ‘but then she became mad’ Sehun added, ‘All I heard after that, was her saying, ‘what are you talking about?’ and ‘That’s not fair, Sehun Luhan said, the boys became extremely curious. ‘So, so, what did she say?’ Jongin asked, Sehun told them he would say her every word, Ignored? He was busy talking to others and you say I’m ignoring him’, ‘Left out? Is it my fault that he has other things to do, or other people to entertain?’ ‘Is what she said’ Sehun stated, ‘And then she said that it wasn’t fair’ Sehun continued.

‘I told her I was sorry, she said she was going, that she was starving, the teacher wasn’t there, and that I pissed her off’ Sehun sadly said, ‘You sure did’ Yeol stated, Luhan nodded, understanding what had happened then. ‘Then why did everyone start giggling and squealing when she left’ Luhan questioned, ‘If you had looked at her, then maybe you would have seen it’ Sehun told him, ‘Don’t beat around the bush Sehun, say it’ Xiumin told him, ‘Mingkki was looking at hyung, wondering if he would look at her, because she wanted to say bye, but he wouldn’t look’ Sehun told them, ‘Then she pouted at the door, which she hadn’t even realised she was doing and the entire class saw it. Even though she wore mask, they could still see how cute she was being’ Sehun continued, the boys eyes went wide at that information, not liking how others saw that side of her, ‘and then here where are’ Sehun shrugged.

‘So…’ they all said, ‘It’s my fault’ Luhan said, ‘It is your fault, but is Mingkki even mad about it’ Soo stated, ‘I don’t think she even cares for something like this’ Yeol added, ‘She only went off at me, after finding nothing good to eat in my bag’ Sehun told them, making them laugh. ‘Mingkki does get grumpy if she doesn’t eat’ Jongin said, ‘We are going to have to find her and see if she is really mad, or just really hungry, that she would get mad’ Xiumin said, they nodded.

But no one got through to her phone…

****

They checked the school, talking to Hanbin who was still at the dojo, but was only told she came back hours ago, to pick her stuff up and then left. They went to look around a bit more finding nothing, then back to the apartment, knocking on her door, nothing, so they waited in his apartment, for a couple more hours, with the door wide open, to see if she would come back, but still nothing.

Luhan decided to finally ring the harabojis, to see if they knew where she would be, ‘Ah Luhan, what’s up?’ Lu haraboji said, ‘Haraboji, have you seen Mingkki, we can’t get through to her at all, and we haven’t seen her for hours’ Luhan stated, ‘We’ve been looking for her everywhere’ he said. Making Lu old man laugh, ‘Looking everywhere but here’ he told them, as he was on speaker phone, ‘What!?’ they all hissed, not believing that she would be with them, ‘Are you serious?’ Luhan hissed, ‘Sure am. Mingkki!’ Lu haraboji yelled out, ‘What!’ they heard her voice in the background, ‘See?’ Lu haraboji said. ‘Where are you haraboji?’ Luhan demanded, ‘At home, where else’ Lu old man stated the obvious, ‘Okay, bye’ Luhan hung up the phone. ‘Since we know she is fine, we will go’ the boys said, they wanted to see what would happen, but they did not want to get involved either, so they backed out, Sehun couldn’t wait to go.

‘Okay, see you guys later’ Sehun said, Luhan waved them off, as they left, and the two of them, got their thing ready to leave, ‘let’s go’ Luhan said in a demanding tone, ‘Are you mad again?’ Sehun asked him. ‘I am not mad’ Luhan stated, Sehun wasn’t convinced, ‘I am just upset, that she didn’t at least tell us where she was going’ Luhan said, Sehun nodded, ‘And also because of other things’ Luhan added.

____

‘What happened?’ Lu haraboji asked Mingkki, right after Luhan hung up, Mingkki heard everything, and was lazily laying on the lounge sofa, after her massive feed, Mingkki had come straight there, knowing there would be food, and Zy having told her, that they were both there. ‘Mingkki’ Gong haraboji questioned, ‘Nothing. I don’t know’ Mingkki said with a laid back tone, while watching her programs, ‘Ming-‘ Lu old man called her but was interrupted, by loud footsteps stomping down the hallway. ‘Uh oh’ the harabojis both said, while looking towards the direction, they were coming, ‘Luhan, Sehun’ Gong and Lu old man called them, ‘Harabojis’ Luhan greeted, ‘Where is she?’ he demanded, they pointed towards her direction, which was the lounge, ‘Aish’ Mingkki childishly mumbled, as she heard them sell her out so easily, and Lulus footsteps walking her way, she didn’t want to talk, she wanted to relax.

‘Harabojis~’ Sehun greeted, while taking a seat with them on the table, a bit back from where Mingkki was, not able to hear what would be said, they only heard each other before, because they were practically yelling. ‘Let’s just sit back and watch’ they said, ‘Even though we won’t be able to hear them’ they added, ‘So why is he so grumpy?’ Gong haraboji asked Sehun, he sighed, ‘It’s a long story, and I dont want to go over it again’ he told them. ‘Just make it quick’ they told him, ‘Umm… Luhan feeling left out and ignored, but was only because he was with Victoria, and he only thought that she was ignoring him, when it was actually him ignoring her’ Sehun told them, ‘And he said he’s upset, because she didn’t do anything about it, and because she didn’t tell him where she went off too, since we were looking for her after class and couldn’t find her’ Sehun let out a breathe, ‘And I’m not going over it again’ he continued. ‘We get it’ they told Sehun.

Luhan stood in front of her, blocking the TV, staring down at her, Mingkki let out an irritated breathe, then stared back up at him, not planning on getting up at all, as she was laying there, not a care in the world for anything. Mingkki could see the twitches in his face, he was getting mad at her behaviour, she slowly looked away from him, his stare was piercing, if looks could kill, she knew she would be dead right now. Mingkki looked back up at him, as they kept their eye contact for a little more longer, Luhan not budging at all, ‘I did nothing’ she stated, he squinted his eyes at her, she finally sat up, as Luhan then let out a sigh, ‘I know’ he told her. She frowned at him, ‘Then what’s your problem? Did you have to block the TV?’ she questioned him, he glared at her, ‘Seriously?’ Luhan said to her, because she mentioned the TV, like she only cared about that right now, as he bent down, kneeling on the ground in front of her like a child.

Luhan looked frustrated and exhausted, mentally and emotionally exhausted, Mingkki could see this, as she softly looked upon him, knowing half of it, was because of her, since the harabojis had told her, that Luhan was not one to worry about girls or anything, and especially not one to get moody or emotional. Mingkki sighed, ‘What’s wrong?’ she softly asked him, she wasnt mad at him at all, he looked up at her, ‘I-I…’ he stopped, unable to talk about it, ‘It’s okay, take your time’ she assured him, making Luhan gulp, feeling a little teary, that she was being so patient with him, even after what happened and knowing she was one to not like it when people waste her time. Luhan shuffled forward, his hands and arms, sliding against her thighs and up around her waist, hugging her tightly like a possessive child, his fingers digging in to her skin, and his face in her stomach, Mingkki watched him, not knowing where to put her arms. The things Lulu did, Mingkki was not used to, since her past relationship weren’t like this at all, it was actually new to her, but it was also new to him, to behave the way he is.

‘I’m sorry’ Lulu said to her, she relaxed, placing her hands on his shoulders and head, ‘I was being an , and well it bit me back in the arse’ he told her, she laughed, ‘I don’t get it’ she said, because she was actually clueless as to what triggered him in to ignoring her. ‘I wanted to see your reaction, by talking to Victoria, and well I got nothing’ Lulu stated, ‘And that is why I got upset and cold towards you’ he said, she nodded, ‘Ahh’ she said, ‘I didn’t realise’ she chuckled, feeling a little bad that she was uncaring, so much she didn’t see a thing at all, ‘I did see you ignoring me and giving me the cold shoulder, but had no idea why’ she finished. ‘Mmm, I know you don’t realise as much as you should Mingkki’ Lulu told her, ‘Because you don’t see around you, you only look forward’ he continued, looking up at her with a smile, ‘That’s a good thing, but then what about me?’ he told her, she swallowed the lump in with that question, she wasn’t sure how to take it.

‘But what I’m most upset about, is that you weren’t picking up our calls’ Luhan said, ‘We were worried about you, and where you were’ he told her, ‘Sorry’ she apologised, ‘I left my phone in my bag, which is over there, and on silent’ Mingkki told him, pointing at her bag on the far couch, making him look back at it, then back at her with a frown. Sighing, he hugged her again, ‘What am I going to do?’ Luhan mumbled with a tone of frustration, particularly saying it to himself, she looked at him confused, he then smiled up at her, ‘What do you mean?’ she asked. Making him grin even more at her cuteness, he sighed, ‘it’s nothing’ he told her, not wanting to tell her what he was thinking, making Mingkki frown at him.

‘So… you came straight here right?’ Lulu asked her, she nodded, ‘Of course’ she answered, ‘I was going to go somewhere to eat, but then there would be people everywhere’ she gave a disgusted look, he smiled at her, he was actually really thankful for her anti socialness, and dislike towards crowds and people. ‘That’s good’ he said relieved, ‘Are you full then? You’re okay now?’ he asked, she nodded with a big grin, ‘I’m relaxing now, well until you came that is’ she clicked her tongue, ‘You don’t like me being here?’ he sadly asked, ‘Not when you decide to stand in front of the TV, all moody like that’ she arched a brow at him. Lulu smiled at her, his eyes not able to leave hers, she just well stared back at him, but then her eyes would drift up to the TV, which Lulu didn’t really mind, because she was in his arms, as he was in her lap, he felt extremely content, at the moment, and he did not want to move. Obviously Mingkki saw this, as she just left him, and continued to watch TV, because trying to get him off her, would end up with him throwing a tantrum, not wanting to let go or something, ‘Are you guys okay?’ the three of them yelled out.

‘Yes, we are fine’ Lulu yelled back, as Mingkki was now squirming from being uncomfortable, because she wasn’t able to lay down, Sehun walked up to them, sitting on the other couch, seeing Luhan like that, ‘Are you okay?’ Sehun asked. ‘I’m fine’ Lulu calmly answered, Sehun looked up at Mingkki, who just gave him a shrug, Sehun laughed, happy to see such a rare scene, from his hyung, ‘Lulu, it’s very uncomfortable’ she hissed at him, ‘But I’m comfortable’ he told her, not budging, ‘I want to lay down’ Mingkki told him, ‘But that would mean I would have to move’ he questioned her, she smiled at him for finally getting the picture, ‘And I don’t want to’ he stubbornly told her, Mingkki growled, Sehun laughed more. ‘Get off’ Mingkki told him, he shook his head at her, ‘You are so stubborn’ Mingkki told him, ‘Only with you’ Lulu honestly said to her, ‘That’s true’ Sehun nodded, ‘Hyung never demands someone’s attention, or even touches people so easily’ Sehun said, ‘Only you’ Lulu softly smiled up at her, not one bit embarrassed of his words, Sehun nodded agreeing with his hyung.

So instead of laying down, she just leaned back onto the couch, putting one arm up over the ledge to make herself more comfortable, keeping her eyes on the TV, Lulu feeling down at her not paying attention to him. So he got up, of course not letting her go, sitting down right beside her, his hands were still wrapped around her, making her sit up straight again, ‘Yaah’ she hissed at him, for being so touchy, Lulu pulled her arm off the ledge and over his head towards his lap, making her lean in to him. Mingkki kept trying to push him off of her, ‘Lulu, really?’ she groaned, Lulu didn’t respond, he kept doing what he was doing, and that was making himself comfortable, while wrapping his arms around her, and making sure Mingkki was in his arms. Which he finally finished getting comfortable, with Mingkki just rolling her eyes in irritation, because she just couldn’t do anything, Lulu was so stubborn, with getting his way, his hold on her was so tight, she couldn’t even move at all, ‘Done’ he happily said.

Mingkki was so annoyed by the time he was done, she growled loudly, he became a little frightened by her, she was only mad, because he was only doing it for his own satisfaction, they weren’t even officially together, so of course Mingkki wouldn’t like him to act so intimate with her. Mingkki sighed, just trying to let it go, wanting to purposely turn a blind eye to his actions, as she would need to, in the future as well, because she obviously knew what he felt for her, yet didn’t know if he himself knew, and she wasn’t going to say a word about it.

‘I-I’m sorry’ Lulu apologised in whispers to her, ‘I just can’t help it Mingkki, I’m sorry’ Lulu whispered in to her ears, she sighed, ‘I know you can’t’ Mingkki replied, ‘I’m just not used to such touchiness’ she told him, he looked at her. ‘Have you not been held like this before?’ Lulu asked her with a big grin on her, the harabojis coughed loudly, because of Lulus bluntness of bringing up such affectionate stuff. Lulu looked back at them suspiciously, then stared at Mingkki, wondering why they were acting like this, Mingkki avoided his eyes, not answering him. ‘Mingkki’ Lulu called her, she gulped then bit her lips, Lulu stared at her, his hold on her tightening, having some sort of idea in his head about her silence.

Lulus eyes twitched, standing up with her hand in his, pulling her up and walking somewhere, seemingly Lulu was in a rush to get her alone, as he walked at a fast pace towards his room which they kept here, just for when they wanted to come over anytime they needed. Mingkki just followed, ‘Lulu, what are you doing?’ she asked him, he stopped in the middle of the hallway, no one in sight, staring back at her, ‘Why didn’t you answer my question?’ he told her, she kept quiet, ‘Is it so hard to say? Is there something your hiding from me?’ Lulu questioned, ‘Why the questions?’ Mingkki questioned him back, ‘Why do you need to know everything? I thought I told you, that my business stays my business’ Mingkki calmly stated.

Lulu took a deep breathe, calming himself down, not going to take her comments so serious, he actually blocked it out, ‘Wont you just answer my question?’ he softly asked, she rolled his eyes, knowing he had ignored what she had just said. Mingkki clicked her tongue, ‘I’ve never been in such a… soft relationship before’ she bluntly told him, ‘What’s that supposed to mean?’ Lulu asked, ‘You could say, they were mostly for fun, nothing serious’ Mingkki straight out said. Lulu frowned, not liking her answers, ‘So, your saying, you never experienced holding hands, or cuddling, or affection?’ Lulu asked, ‘I never allowed it, because I didn’t see them like that, but they also never took me serious... I was all for show’ Minzy told him, then snorted at him, ‘Please, have you?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘yes I have actually, but like you, I actually tried’ Lulu said, she nodded, all cool about it.

‘So your basically saying, it was all for ? Lulu bluntly said, wanting to know everything, ‘The is that supposed to mean? are you ing serious’ she hissed at him with curses, but he decided to let it go, knowing his question was way out of line, ‘I was never in a serious relationship, so maybe, yeah’ Mingkki honestly told him, as he slightly became mad at the idea of it. ‘How many relationships have you had?’ he asked, ‘Two’ she coolly answered, ‘How many guys have you slept with?’ he asked again, she arched her brows at him 'Im not answering that. Its none of your business’ she coldly told him, ‘What is this? 21 questions?’ Mingkki said slightly annoyed at him. ‘How many relationships have you been in?’ Mingkki asked him this time, he tilted his head, as if thinking, she scoffed, ‘And you ask me why it’s hard to say?’ Mingkki clicked her tongue, wanting to go back to the lounge. ‘Seven’ Lulu straight away answered her, ‘And how many girls have you slept with?’ she asked, ‘I don’t just sleep with anyone’ Lulu honestly told her, ‘I’m picky when it comes to girls, and I also wasn’t serious with any of them’ he added, 'But I dont keep count either' Lulu stated while staring at her, knowing she was the same as him, just wouldnt say anything.

Mingkki smiled, a sarcastic smile, Lulu saw her uncaring attitude, as he then pulled her into his room, and at first sight Mingkki became calm and quiet, Lulu stared upon her silently, with a soft smile. ‘Wow’ Mingkki said, Lulu just quietly watched her, as she went around his room, looking at everything and touching them, ‘This is so different from your other room’ she said, ‘Why?’ she questioned herself, ‘Why was I not told of this?’ she frowned, thinking why the harabojis never told her, then looked back at Lulu who was sitting on his bad staring at her. ‘Why does your other room not look like this?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘Because that is where I study’ he answered, she nodded understanding what he was getting at, ‘Do you like it that much, you would ignore me’ Lulu sadly said, she nodded, while grabbing books from his shelf and started reading them on the spot. Mingkki was amazed because his room was full of manga books and even anime dvds, as well as anime figurines, even the rare collectables, Mingkki loved to read and watch them, she would even read some of them over again, after a week has passed though.

‘I didn’t know you liked them that much’ Lulu said, ‘Have you not seen my apartment?’ Mingkki stated, ‘Hmm, not that much, since you’re the only reason I go there for’ Lulu told her with a grin, she didn’t respond, as she was busy in one of his books. Lulu really didn’t like it when she wasn’t paying attention to him, when he was right there, he stood up, going up to her from behind, his hands inching towards her waist, ready to tickle her, and when he did, the book dropped, she literally jumped in his arms, because she was so ticklish, but he still wouldn’t stop, as she would grip at his skin, ‘Stop!’ Mingkki whined, ‘Lulu stop! It’s ticklish’ she squirmed trying to wiggle out of his hold. ‘Lulu!’ she screamed, Lulu wouldn’t give in, she fell to the ground, her legs went weak, Lulu followed her, still not letting her go, ‘Stop! Seriously!’ Mingkki screamed, trying to push his arms off her, he was giggling at the sight of her getting all flustered right now.

Mingkki tried to crawl away from him, but he quickly jumped on top of her, pushing her down to the ground, having stopped tickling her, Mingkki took a deep breathe in relief, that he finally stopped. Now she was just lying on the floor, stomach to the ground, trying to catch her breath, of course knowing Lulu was straddling her, he was sitting on her, but tried not to squash her. ‘You okay now?’ Lulu asked her with a smile, as he leaned down towards her face, Mingkki side glanced him with a childish glare, then rolled her eyes, looking away from him, ‘Are you mad at me?’ Lulu pouted, getting all up in her face, trying to get a look at her. Mingkki turned her head, looking at the other side, Lulu swapped sides, staring at her again, she ignored his stares, ‘Mingkki!he called her demandingly, ohh how he hated it when she ignored him as well.

____