Trouble Makers First Day

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

Mingkki was going to ride with the harabojis like she always had, walking to the door, Luhan and Sehun were walking to his car, as Luhan watched her walk away, Sehun saw the look on his face, mentally chuckling at him, so Sehun ran in front of Mingkki and hopped in her spot. Mingkki frowned at him, ‘You go with Hyung’ Sehun told her, Mingkki gave him the evils, ‘Just go’ the harabojis told her, she turned walking to Lulu, as he smiled at her.

They all drove off, ‘What did you do today?’ Lulu asked glancing at her, she looked at him, ‘You really want to know?’ she asked him, he nodded, ‘Nothing’ she laughed, Lulu shook his head at her, ‘Why don’t you attend, the first day?’ he asked, ‘I don’t know, I just don’t’ Mingkki answered him, ‘Well that’s going to stop’ he told her, ‘Is it?’ she questioned, ‘Yes, because I’m here’ he smirked, she nodded care-freely. Mingkki started thinking a bit, as she remembered the conditions he talked about, they were driving to wherever the harabojis were going, Lulu following behind them.

‘Lulu’ she randomly called him, wanting to say something that might really make him angry, yet she wanted to tell him, ‘Hmm’ he answered her, ‘You really need to distance yourself a bit’ she bluntly told him, because one of the conditions were to stay out of each other’s business and he was doing the exact opposite. Lulu deeply frowned at what she said, stepping on his brakes all of a sudden, in the middle of the road, not caring for the traffic, Mingkki kind of knew this was going to happen, but not in the middle of the road, but she didn’t care for it anyway, as she waited for his response.

‘What?’ he ridiculously asked her, staring at her with a, ‘what the hell face, ‘I know you heard me’ she told him, ‘Oh, I heard you alright, but what?’ he questioned her again, as they stared at each other, Mingkki kept quiet, ‘Why, all of a sudden’ he asked, his tone getting lower and angrier. Mingkki shrugged, ‘It just popped up in my head out of nowhere’ she said with a care free tone, he growled loudly at her, ‘The hell!!’ he angrily hissed, angry at the topic ‘distance’, Mingkki narrowed her eyes at him, not in anger though, just amused, that he was getting mad over the subject. ‘Lulu, you were the one who said to stay out of each other’s business’ she stated, he scoffed loudly, looking away from her for a moment, as he had forgotten about those damn rules.

He stared back at her, knowing she was right but he didn’t want to admit that he had actually said them, then he heard the loud beeping outside, he glared outside, ‘We will talk about this later’ he stated, ‘There is nothing to talk about Lulu, just follow your rules’ she calmly told him, he growled loudly at her to stop, ‘Okay’ she said all laid back, not caring about it anymore, if he wasn’t going to follow it, then she would have to stick to it, no matter what, even if she were to later develop feelings for him, she wouldn’t say a word. He exhaled out of his nose, trying to calm down, she watched him, driving off again.

The harabojis and Sehun had saw them stop, ‘She must have said something’ Gong old man said, Lu old man nodded, ‘definitely’ he agreed, as they had left them behind not wanting to wait for them, so Lu haraboji texted her the place they would be at, which was some other casual family restaurant, which they had wanted to go and see.

‘They went ahead and are going to Ji Restaurant’ Mingkki said for Lulu to hear, since he wasn’t saying anything, she glanced at him, he nodded, hearing what she had said. Lulu was quiet, as he was angered at the subject, but he knew he brought it on himself, and he didn’t know how to handle the situation, he was thinking whether he should just forget about what she said, or talk about it and rearrange some stuff, but then that would mean he didn’t know how to keep his word, but ignoring it too, would be the same, and it frustrated him, he didn’t know what to do, he sighed.

They arrived at the place, seeing them wait in front, they got out, Lulu walked ahead with Mingkki right behind him, ‘Let’s go’ Lu haraboji told them, leading the way, as they decided not to ask about what happened, they got a table, they sat down, and Mingkki being the last one behind all of them, had to sit where ever they didn’t sit, and they purposely left the seat next to Luhan empty. They ordered their food.

It was quiet, until the harabojis were getting really curious about what happened, since Luhan was being silent, and staring down at his hands, because he just couldn’t stop thinking about what happened and what to do, so they asked not caring. ‘What happened?’ Lu old man asked, ‘Why did you stop in the middle of the road?’ Gong old man followed, Sehun wanted to know too, because he knew his hyung to never do something like that at all. Luhan sighed not wanting to talk about it, ‘Luhan?’ they persistently asked, ‘Nothing’ he coldly stated, Mingkki stared at him, seeing him worry about what happened, ‘Lulu’ she whispered to him, he looked at her, ‘Don’t worry about it so much’ she told him, he frowned, ‘Don’t worry about it!?’ he hissed, ‘It’s too late for that’ he scoffed, staring at her, Mingkki backed up in her chair, and looked away from him, as a sign that she wasn’t going to try to calm him anymore, Lulu saw her distancing herself. And when she did that she really wasn’t going to either, the harabojis knew this, they knew her every habit, ‘Mingkki’ they called her, she glanced at them, ‘Don’t be like that’ Lu old man said, the boys looked at them then back at Mingkki, ‘Don’t go cold on us’ Gong old man softly told her, Mingkki silently looked at them, Luhan gulped knowing she was distancing herself from him, he stood up, grabbed her hand and pulled her out, ‘we’ll be back’ he told them, they nodded.

Standing outside in a quiet place with no one around, Mingkki slowly pulled her hand away from his, ‘I’m sorry if what I said bothered you’ Mingkki told him, he sighed, because it did bother him, so he was going be honest with her right now, ‘It bothered me a lot’ he told her, actually wanting to talk it out, ‘What? the distance part?’ she asked, he nodded, ‘But you’re the one who-‘ she told him but he interrupted her, ‘I know’ he admitted, ‘But I don’t know what I’m doing’ he told her with confusion, ‘I know I set those rules, but I seem to be doing the opposite, and I can’t help it’ he said to her, as they looked at each other, Mingkki softened on him, ‘Then don’t worry about it’ she told him, ‘Its fine, I don’t mind it, I was just saying’ she continued, but she was going to stay with it, if he wasn’t going to, because someone had to be the one to keep things straight.

‘I’m sorry’ Lulu apologised, she tilted her head, ‘For talking to you like that, for stopping in the middle of the road’ he told her, she chuckled, ‘That’s fine’ she smiled at him, because she was worse when it came to cars and the road. ‘It’s okay Lulu’ she assured him, ‘Don’t think about what I said, okay’ she told him, he nodded, ‘Then don’t avoid me, don’t distance yourself from me’ he told her, she thought about it, thinking it would be alright, she just wouldn’t get involved with him and his business, I won’t’ she answered him, he smiled, sighing in relief, ‘So are we fine?’ he asked her, ‘That’s up to you Lulu’ she said, ‘Then we’re fine’ he grinned, ‘Let’s go back’ he said, grabbing her hand and walking back to the table, Mingkki stared at his back, as she silently sighed then lowered her gaze to the ground.

‘So is everything okay now?’ they asked, ‘Yeah, sorry about that’ Luhan told them, as they sat down in their seats, and again he wouldn’t let go of her hand, as he held it under the table not wanting them to see. ‘Mingkki’ they called her, she looked at them, ‘You will go tomorrow?’ they asked, she nodded, ‘Don’t worry, I’ll be there’ she answered, they smiled at her, ‘Cool’ they said. The food arrived.

They started talking about the family business and everything, while eating, Mingkki was just sitting there eating hers as well, not bothered to get involved in their conversations, and Lulu still had a hold of her hand, she didn’t have her phone on her either, and she had no time to grab her ear piece, that no one could see, and which she had created, that could let her hear and talk to Zy. So she was just looking around the place, while glancing at them too, as her eyes landed on a table of guys that were staring at her, she glanced at them for a second then ignored them. They smirked thinking Mingkki was playing hard to get, as they grinned, completely intrigued by her, all of them were.

Mingkki then felt weird as she took another look around to see them eyeing her, she turned away ‘’ she mumbled, as she felt something was going to happen later on, she ignored their stares and listened in on the other three at the table. ‘How’s the company going haraboji?’ Luhan asked, ‘Its fine, this will be your last year?’ Lu haraboji said, he nodded, ‘Yup, sure is’ he answered, ‘Then I will need your full attention on the family business Luhan’ Lu old man told him, Lulu grinned, ‘Of course’ he confidently said, as Mingkki noticed they never brought up the marriage thing, she sighed relieved they didn’t either. ‘And how was your guys first day back?’ they asked the two boys.

‘It was good’ Sehun answered, ‘Not bad’ Luhan said, ‘… How did Krystal find out about the marriage?’ Luhan asked, Mingkki mentally growled that he brought the marriage up, ‘What are you talking about?’ they said, ‘She came to me asking if it was true’ Luhan told them, they sighed, ‘Your parents must have said something’ they told him, Luhan nodded, he glanced at Mingkki, as she was looking at them. ‘Krystal is a good girl’ they both said, ‘But she’s so annoying’ Sehun stated, ‘that’s just her, you know that’ Lu old man said, ‘yeah we know but…’ Luhan said, ‘Don’t be mean to her, you guys’ they both told all three of them also looking at Mingkki. Mingkki arched a brow at them, ‘Hey, I don’t even know who you’re talking about, but ok’ she told them, ‘you know that girl, you saw at the airport’ Lulu told her, she tilted her head, ‘Ahh her’ she said, ‘yeah, her.’ Lulu nodded his head at her recognition, ‘She was funny’ Mingkki chuckled remembering her changing moods because of Lulu.

‘She was annoying and clingy’ Lulu said, meaning she would stick close to him but not actually touch him, she nodded but silently agreed with the harabojis, that girl was being herself, she was just in love, Mingkki saw that of course and she didn’t know her, to be saying stuff about her, even when she mentally cursed her back at the airport, but that was in the past she would say.

Then two guys from that table, had stood up, Mingkki wasn’t paying attention to them, they walked past her, purposely touching her to get her attention, as they smiled at her, then left for the toilet, Mingkki glared at them, then exhaled in annoyance, they all saw what happened. ‘You didn’t!?’ Gong haraboji said, ‘When!?’ Lu haraboji asked, as they knew something had happened, that she had caught someone else’s attention without even moving, and they didn’t see it. ‘I didn’t do anything’ she told them, the other two looked between them confusingly, ‘What’s going on?’ Lulu asked, ‘You will see’ the harabojis grinned, as they waited in excitement at what would happen, because they knew something would. ‘I’m leaving’ Mingkki said standing up, Lulu looked up at her with a worried look, tightening his hold on her hand, ‘Mingkki’ he called her, wanting to know what’s wrong.

‘Trouble’ she mumbled to him, he tilted his head still not able to understand, ‘Lulu, I really have to go, I don’t want to stay’ she told him, pulling her hand away from his, he narrowed his brows at her, as she started walking off, he stood up wanting to follow her. That table noticed her leave, as the other two came back and quickly went to her, stopping in front of her with a wide smile, she shut her eyes and sighed. ‘Trouble’ the harabojis said, Luhan looked at them, then back at Mingkki.

‘You leaving already?’ the guy asked her, she kept quiet stepping to the side, they followed, ‘How cold. You’re really y, even with clothes on’ the other said, she sighed in annoyance, she didn’t want to say anything, she didn’t want to bother with them, as she tried walking past them again, they stopped her again, ‘Wont you tell us your name’ the guys said, ‘Or even your number’ the other said, so instead she turned around and walked back to the table, but they stopped her again, by grabbing her by the wrist, she quickly and roughly pulled away from his grip, ‘Don’t touch me’ she said through gritted teeth with a growl, they smirked.

Luhan saw the whole thing, glaring at them, as he unknowingly let out a throaty growl, and as they dared to touch her, he immediately left the table and went to her side, ‘y voice with those beautiful eyes’ they said, ‘I want you’ they lustfully mumbled, ‘That’s why I hate going places’ she mumbled to herself, Luhan heard the entire conversation, even what Mingkki had mumbled, as he went to her, towering above her from behind. The guys saw Lulu, as they gasped, ‘And I want to kill you’ he coldly told them with a low deadly tone, ‘I-it’s not what you think’ they stuttered, Mingkki looked up at him, relieved that Lulu made them stop harassing her, ‘Then take a hike’ he growled, wanting to do something bad to them, when he normally doesn’t start or get involved in trouble.

They wouldn’t move, as they stared at Mingkki, thinking they couldn’t leave without getting something out of her, ‘Leave, before I really do something’ he hissed at them in anger, his aura changing into an intimidating and deadly one, a first for him and Sehun to see too, as Sehun also sensed something would go down, so he stood up and went to him, as he would always have his hyungs back, ‘’ those guys mumbled, leaving back to their table. The three of them glared at them as they walked off, then Mingkki sighed while rubbing her forehead, Lulu turned her to face him, and placed his arms around her hips, ‘You okay?’ he asked her concerned, she nodded, ‘I want to go home’ she told him, he nodded, ‘Okay, let’s go’ he said, as the harabojis knew her so well, they were ready to leave.

The harabojis had went back home after saying their good nights at the restaurant, ‘He’s falling for her’ Lu old man said, ‘And he doesn’t even know it yet’ Gong old man said, ‘But they’re both idiots’ Lu old man shook his head in frustration, Gong old man nodded totally agreeing with him, as they both saw, Luhan being a completely different person when with Mingkki, and not knowing why he’s like that, and Mingkki who was either purposely ignoring this side of him, or built a wall so high that she wouldn’t let anyone get to her heart, especially with the arranged marriage.

****

Mingkki didn’t talk the entire ride home, she had her eyes closed wanting to sleep again, so Lulu didn’t want to bother her, and ask why that had happened, he was still angry, and he wanted to know so badly, so he could calm down a little.  

They were in front of their doors, Mingkki opening hers, ‘You go in first Sehun’ Luhan told him, as he wanted to talk to Mingkki for a bit, he went behind her, as she glanced back at him, ‘I’m coming in’ he told her, not asking for permission but telling her, she knew he wouldn’t take no for an answer, so she opened her door, and let him in.

Mingkki walked towards her room, but Lulu stepped in front of her, as they were in the lounge, ‘Mingkki’ he softly called her, she looked up at him, he looked softly upon her, ‘You really hate people that much?’ he asked, ‘I don’t hate them, it’s just some of them are annoying’ she said, ‘Is that why you don’t like going anywhere?’ he said to her, she nodded, ‘Because something always happens?' he said, she nodded again, he chuckled at her, now getting the meaning behind why the harabojis had asked him to watch out for her. Mingkki frowned a little, he smiled softly at her, his body moved without his permission as he wrapped his arms entirely around her, Mingkki was surprised but his hold was tight and she couldn’t move away from him.

‘If you don’t want to go anywhere, just tell me okay?’ he told her, because he would say otherwise if the harabojis would force her out again, ‘But if I say, then you would have to go’ Lulu arrogantly told her, she lightly scoffed, followed with a laugh, ‘I’m serious’ he said, looking her in the eyes, she raised her eyebrows while keeping her lips tight and nodding, as she was unsure if she would actually follow.

They stood there for a while, Lulu not planning on letting go, Mingkki just waiting for him to let go, ‘Lulu, you know…’ she said, he looked down at her expectantly, ‘Can you let go’ she said, he tilted his head, thinking whether he wanted to or not, he slowly let go, ‘I can’t believe you actually let go’ she looked at him, ‘I didn’t want to but I had to, sometime’ he truthfully said, she smirked, ‘Am I really that hard to resist?’ she wondered, not at all being arrogant in any way, but because people just couldn’t seem to stop wanting her attention. Lulu noticed that she had said in a way as if asking herself as well, ‘Honestly, yes it is. It’s hard to resist you, I don’t know what it is but I just can’t stop touching you’ he told her, not in a erted way but in general, not at all thinking about his words, or the reason behind it either.

Mingkki arched a brow at him, knowing the meaning behind his words, but also knowing that he had no idea why he had said it, so she herself would also completely turn a blind eye to it, as she coolly nodded at him.  

Lulu knew it was time to go back, because he was getting a feeling of not wanting to, as he wanted to stay the night again, ‘I should get going’ he told her, walking to her door fast, before his body said otherwise, ‘Yeah’ she said, watching him leave, ‘Goodnight Mingkki’ he gave a toothy smile to her, ‘Good night Lulu’ she replied with a soft small smile, ‘See you tomorrow’ he said, she nodded at him, ‘No rules, this time either?’ she asked as he was half way through the door, he sharply turned back to her with wide eyes, ‘No Mingkki, none’ he deadpanned, not wanting anymore conditions between them, ‘Just keep it between us, yeah’ he asked, she nodded again, ‘Who am I going to tell’ she laughed, because going there would be her first time, he laughed with her, ‘Goodnight again Mingkki’ he told her, closing the door, as her night blue eyes were the last things he saw, entering his apartment with a big smile.

‘What happened now, hyung?’ Sehun , seeing the big grin on his face, ‘Nothing’ Lulu told him,Yeah, sure...’ Sehun mumbled.

____

Morning

‘Hyung, why so early?’ Sehun said rubbing his eyes, as he woke up because he heard Luhan walking around and also he needed to go toilet, ‘Some stuff I need to sort out at the office’ Luhan told him, grabbing his bag and everything, ‘Go back to sleep’ Luhan told him, he nodded, ‘See you there’ Sehun said walking back to his room. Luhan left his apartment, as he stopped to stare at Mingkkis, ‘She better come’ Lulu mumbled, eyeing her door, he left, taking one last look at her door as the elevator closed.

****

‘Luhan’ Yunho called him, as he entered half an hour after him, also to sort stuff out, ‘Yunho hyung’ Luhan called him, continuing with the paper work, ‘We’re going to be busy with the festival coming up in a month’ Yunho reminded, ‘Don’t remind me’ Luhan sighed, as he was preparing everything to do with it, Yunho chuckled at him, also preparing stuff for him. It was a festival to celebrate the new students and the New Year for all students.

The rest of the students entered one after the other, Victoria did too, as she looked expectantly at Luhan thinking he would definitely look her way, but he was too busy to even notice she walked in, and Hayi and Mino walked in right behind her, seeing her little disappointment, they both looked at each other, then shrugged as they both quietly laughed, they were special members that would help Luhan when it was needed, and he needed it right now. ‘What do you want us to do?’ Hayi asked Luhan, ‘I’d like for you guys to sort out the clubs, just put them all in alphabetical order, then we will go around and ask each representative of the groups to see what they have set up for the festival’ Luhan told them, they nodded understanding what he was saying, ‘And you guys know what yous are doing?’ Luhan asked the two, as their Martial arts department were together in everything and decided to set up one event for the entire 5 days of the festival will be held, they nodded at him, ‘Cool’ he said.

They all got down to business, talking here and there, then Luhan finally had some breathing time, as they were done with the big details, they all had a small break. Luhan was in his office chair, Victoria had stood up to walk his way and try to talk to him for a bit, but he had turned around to look outside, he had a window behind him, that showcased the entire campus beneath him, he saw everything from the campus to the grass area, the lunch area and the martial arts departments area, even the entrance to the campus.

Luhan stared at the entrance gate, as it was time for most of the students to enter, he squinted his eyes looking expectantly as people walked in, ‘Will she…’ he mumbled, Victoria heard him, arching a brow ‘she?’ Victoria thought, curious as to what he said, ‘Are you waiting for someone?’ she asked him, he slightly jumped, turning back to her, ‘Uhh… Yeah’ he hesitated, innocently smiling at her, ‘So we will be going around campus, to see most of the clubs?’ she asked him, he nodded, ‘Yeah, we won’t get all of them, since there is a lot, but we will try’ he told her, Victoria nodded, Luhan glanced back outside the window, ‘Everyone will be going, together?’ she interrupted him, he turned back to her, ‘Yeah, we will go in groups though’ he told her, she smiled, hoping that she would be grouped with him, ‘I’ll let you go then’ she said, noticing his agitation as he kept looking outside, she wondered who it was that made him this way, or was it that she heard wrong, Luhan heard her, nodding and just turned around fully, not responding to her, she walked off a bit sad.

Luhan waited and waited, but she never came, he sighed, ‘Princess still not here’ Yeol said, as he went beside him, leaning back on his table, looking outside his window as well. Luhan shook his head, he turned around back to his table, ‘Oh!’ Yeol gasped, Luhan quickly turned around, Yeol started laughing out loud, everyone looked at them, Luhan had turned around to nothing, Yeol was just playing around, Luhan hit him, ‘Yeol!’ he hissed at him, Yeol kept laughing, Luhan went back to his stuff, ‘Oh’ Yeol said, ‘I’m not falling for it again’ Luhan told him, Yeol kept tapping his shoulder, ‘Yeol stop’ he told him, ‘Hyung’ Yeol called him, but Luhan wouldn’t turn around, Yeol chuckled while looking at her, he was serious this time, ‘That’s just like princess’ Yeol mumbled, Luhan finally turned around, knowing he was serious.

To see Mingkki, riding into the campus, on her skateboard, since she couldn’t drive, earphones in but one hanging around her ear, because she had her ear piece in, that would let her communicate with Zy, she had a black mouth mask on, her hair tied back into a messy pony tail with bits sticking out from the front, but she never cared, and even from where they were, they could see those beautiful blue eyes of hers. Mingkki wore black ripped jeans, a black long sleeve fully covered to her collar bone, and her black and white sole sneakers, with her silver necklace, watch and bangle, that Sean and the harabojis, had specifically made for her.

Luhan noticed all the eyes staring at her, while she just looked forward not looking at anyone at all, they both chuckled at her being anti-social, ignoring everything, ‘She came’ Luhan said, ‘Sure did’ Yeol said, ‘She’s going the wrong way though’ Yeol laughed, because the office was in their building and she was going the other way. Yeol got up off the table and walked towards the exit, ‘Well I’m done’ Yeol told him, waving, ‘Goodbye peoples’ he shouted, Luhan stood up from his chair glaring at him, ‘Yah! Where are you going?’ Luhan asked him, Yeol grinned, ‘To see my princess, of course’ Yeol told him, because he knew Luhan wouldn’t leave at the moment, since they were busy, ‘You can’t leave’ Luhan told him, everyone looking at the two, Yeol smirked taking a step back, ‘That’s not fair!’ Lulu whined at him, he was being childish, a first for everyone, and he wanted to go too. ‘Hyung’ Yeol called him, ‘I’ll see you later’ he ran off, Luhan growled in anger, ‘damn bastard’ he whispered under his breathe, no one heard him, taking his seat and getting back to business.

Moments later, Lulu glanced back outside, to see Mingkki had stopped in her place, to look towards his buildings entrance, and Yeol running her way, she scrunched her face, then laughed, as Yeol picked her up and swang her around like a child, he watched them interact in jealousy, and then walk into the building.

____

‘Princess!’ Yeol shouted for her, ‘Yeol’ she called him, they were being children in public not caring for anyone, while everyone was staring at them especially Mingkki, no one had ever seen her before and because Yeol knew her. ‘You’re going the wrong way’ Yeol told her, ‘The office is that way’ he continued, she nodded, ‘I knew that’ she lied, ‘No you didn’t‘ Zy said from the earpiece, ‘Zy’ she hissed at him, ‘Zy? I didn’t hear him’ Yeol asked excitedly, Mingkki turned her ear to him, as he saw the small ear piece in her ear, ‘Whoa, that’s cool’ Yeol said, grabbing a hold of her face, and staring into her ear, ‘Yah, let go’ she told him, he wouldn’t listen, as he wanted to know more about it, she hit him, ‘Ahh, I got it’ he said, letting go.

Mingkki flipped her skateboard up with her feet, and grabbed it with her hand, then walked to the entrance of the building, ‘Did you skate all the way here?’ Yeol asked following her, she nodded, ‘I’m not standing in public transport, with eyes staring at me and watching my every movement’ she shivered at the thought, he laughed at her, ‘This way’ Yeol showed her, she followed, ‘This is the main building’ he told her, she nodded, ‘Here we are’ he said, as they approached the main reception.

‘Hello, how can I help you?’ the lady asked, ‘She’s a new student’ Yeol told her, ‘Name?’ she asked, Mingkki was going to tell her but Yeol said it instead, ‘Gong Minzy’ Yeol said, Mingkki stared at him, he shrugged, ‘ahh yes, Gong Minzy’ the lady said, as she immediately called someone, ‘If you could please follow me, the chairman has been waiting for you’ she said, standing and started walking, ‘Wait wait, chairman?’ Mingkki questioned, the lady nodded, Yeol looked at Mingkki wondering why she was hesitating, he also went through the same process of seeing the chairman, but only because they were from rich households. ‘Yes, he told us that if you were to arrive, to bring you to him immediately’ she said, Yeol noticed she didn’t want to go see him, ‘Honestly, I don’t want to see any chairman or whatever’ Mingkki said, ‘You’re going to have to follow her Master’ Zy told her, ’I don’t want to’ she silently hissed, Yeol chuckled at her resistance, ‘Ok, let’s go’ Yeol said holding and pushing her to the chairman’s office, Mingkki glared at him.

‘It will be fine’ Yeol assured her, ‘I don’t care’ she hissed at him, they were approaching the chairman and the councils office, Yeol stopped in front of the councils office, while the chairman’s office was a bit further. ‘Give me your board I’ll put it somewhere safe so you don’t have to carry it everywhere’ Yeol said grabbing it, Mingkki just let him, ‘Where?’ she asked, he smirked at her. He opened the door behind him, ‘Hyung!’ he called him, Luhan looked up to see Yeol walking in with a skateboard and blocking Mingkki, ‘Here look after Princesses board’ Yeol told him, Lulu grabbed it and placed it under his table, Yeol walked back out, as he held the door open long enough for him to see Mingkki standing there. But she was looking at the lady, as the lady struck a conversation with her, Mingkki just nodded at her, really not paying attention. Luhan smiled widely at the sight of her being here, but the door closed and Mingkki didn’t look at him, which made him pout, he wanted to leave his seat even if it was just a minute but he didn’t want to seem desperate.

‘Mingkki, did you see him?’ he asked her, she arched a brow at him, ‘Who?’ she asked, ‘Hyung’ he said, ‘Lulu?’ she questioned, he nodded excitedly, she shook her head at him, ‘Huh!? Come’ he pulled her to the door, then opened it again, ‘Hyung!’ he shouted, Lulu looked up to meet Mingkkis eyes, he gave her a toothy smile, she gave him a nod as in ‘Sup’, then she hit Yeol in the stomach, ‘Ahhh, what was that for?’ he hissed at her, ‘Stop bothering him’ she told him, Luhan smiled softly at the thought of her always siding with him, Yeol smirked, ‘But I’m in the council too’ he arrogantly said, she furrowed her brows at him, ‘This is the council office?’ she questioned, he nodded, ‘Yup’ he said, she grabbed his arm that kept the door open, making it close.

‘What is it?’ Yeol asked her, seeing her disinterest in any office, they were close to the council door, that everyone behind it could hear them, ‘Don’t like offices?’ he asked, she shook her head, disliking even going near them let alone in them, ‘Why not? You’re gonna see the chairman anyway’ he said, ‘I just don’t’ she said, ‘Who the hell wants to see the chairman… not me’ she told him, everyone silently chuckled at her honesty behind the door, Luhan shook his head at her.  

‘I think I’ll pass… yeah I’ll pass’ she nodded agreeing with herself, ‘Yeah, I’m out, laters’ she said starting to walk away, ‘Mingkki!’ Yeol called for her, then a door opened, ‘Gong Minzy?’ the man called for her, ‘Chairman’ the lady greeted him, Mingkki growled, Luhan heard her as he chuckled at her. Yeol laughed as she turned around to greet the man, ‘Sir’ she called him, ‘Please come inside’ he gestured for her to enter, she hesitantly followed, but went inside, ‘Park Chanyeol’ the chairman called him, ‘Sir’ he said stopping, ‘Please return to your duties or go back to class’ chairman told him, ‘But… can I come too?’ he looked to Mingkki, ‘No’ the chairman stated, Mingkki shrugged at him, ‘Awww, I’ll wait here then’ Yeol stated, the chairman closed the door on him, the lady returned to her desk.

‘Please take a seat’ he said, also taking a seat, she sat, ‘You are the granddaughter of Gong haraboji and Lu haraboji’ he stated, ‘They are great friends of mine’ he told her, she nodded, ‘I can see you know Chanyeol already, then you must know Luhan and Sehun?’ he asked, she nodded in response, ‘They told me you don’t talk much either’ he said, she nodded again, which made him chuckle, ‘Then I’ll get right down to business’ he told her, ‘Please’ she bluntly said, he laughed, ‘I’ll have someone give you an orientation of the campus and also some stuff to look at, so you can see what you want to do’ he told her, ‘Cool’ she answered, he handed her everything she needed to look at, ‘Just lucky that the council will be going around the campus, you can tag along with them’ he said, Mingkki slightly narrowed her brows, the chairman saw it mentally chuckling at her, ‘If you need anything just ask me or Luhan’ he offered, she nodded, as they stood up and walked out.

‘I’ll take you to Luhan, and they will help you out’ he told her, as they were outside, slightly in front of the council office, with Yeol standing beside her, ‘You just don’t want to walk around the campus, don’t you?’ Mingkki straight forwardly asked him, Yeol gasped and elbowed her to stop, ‘Yah!’ he hissed at her, Luhan also heard as he laughed at her, the chairman laughed, ‘Yes and no, I am busy though’ he told her, ‘Sure’ Mingkki sarcastically said, she knew he was but she was just playing around, ‘I am, seriously’ he told her, Yeol hit her on the arm, Mingkki glared at Yeol then laughed, ‘I’m just kidding’ she said, ‘Don’t make any trouble, just be careful Minzy’ he told her, she just nodded, as the harabojis also told him she was trouble, and Mingkki knew they told him.

‘I don’t make trouble? I am trouble’ she stated, they looked at her, ‘That’s what the harabojis told you, didn’t they’ she asked him, he laughed and nodded at her, ‘You’re definitely theirs’ he said, as he opened the council door and walked into the office, with him in the lead. Mingkki and Yeol were still standing in the hall, she hit Yeol as they were behind the chairman, ‘Ahh what was that for!?’ Yeol got up in her face, ‘You hit me first’ she told him, Yeol squinted his eyes at her, then pushed her as she disappeared from the entrance door, since they were still standing in the hallway, she had fell on to the floor, Luhan watched them intently, waiting for the two of them to enter as well, but they weren’t even paying attention to them or the chairman at all, and that was just like them, not caring for anything or anyone.

‘Chairman’ Luhan greeted, everyone else did to, ‘Luhan’ he called back, ‘Is there anything you need?’ Luhan asked him, also looking back at the other two, to see Yeol slowly backing away, and Mingkki suddenly darted after him, and they disappeared, he frowned at them, ‘Yes, you know Minzy right?’ he asked, Luhan nodded with a smile, ‘Sure do’ he answered, ‘Is it possible if you can show her around while you guys are going around too?’ the chairman asked, ‘Of course, no worries’ Luhan told him, the chairman smiled, ‘Great, Minzy’ he called for her, turning back to see no one there. The chairman tilted his head walking out to the hallway, to look for them, Luhan followed him out, as they saw Mingkki kick Yeol in the and he landed on the floor this time.

Mingkki laughed pointing at him, Yeol glared up at her, then getting up quickly so she wouldn’t be able to run away, Mingkki turned around but was too slow to run because she couldn’t stop laughing at him, ‘I got you Mingkki!’ he yelled, as he jumped on her completely, purposely putting all his weight on her which made her fall to the ground, ‘Get off me’ she told him, he was laughing at her, Mingkki pushed him off of her, but he wouldn’t let her go. ‘Minzy, Chanyeol’ the chairman called them, but they weren’t paying attention to him, ‘Don’t worry about it chairman, I got it from here’ Luhan told him, he nodded, ‘Ok then, take care Luhan’ he said walking off.

Luhan walked to them, standing with his arms crossed and looking down at them, as they were playing around, every student who walked by were staring at them, girls giggling and squealing at Yeol, and most of them curious about Mingkki, wondering how she knew Yeol and exactly who she was. Mingkki and Yeol didn’t care for anything, not even playing on the ground, not even the eyes that were on them.

‘Chanyeol, Mingkki’ he growled at them, getting their attention, they looked up at him, while Mingkki was trying to kick Yeol and Yeol was keeping a hold of her legs, ‘Stop playing around and get up now’ Luhan ordered them, they did as told, Mingkki standing up but Yeol had placed his hand on her shoulder, pushing himself up and pushing Mingkki back down. Mingkki glared at him, Yeol smirked at her, Luhan hit him, ‘Yah, I said stop playing around’ he told him off, Yeol rubbing the spot where he got hit while pouting, ‘I got it’ he whined.

Mingkki was getting up, here’ Luhan said putting his hand out for her to grab, she squinted her eyes at his hand, thinking if she should or not, because he had a thing for her hand, Lulu saw it, ‘take my hand Mingkki’ he demanded, she arched a brow at him, ‘I don’t know, if I should…’ she said slowly getting up, ‘I said take my hand’ he growled, ‘You know I don’t like repeating myself’ he hissed at her, she grabbed his hand, pulling herself up, and Lulu pulled her up and purposely into his arms, as he smirked at her.

Mingkki rolled her eyes at him, knowing he would do something like this, ‘Hyung, we’re in school’ Yeol whispered to him, Luhan slowly let her go, forgetting where they were, ‘Mingkki’ he called her, ‘Lulu’ she called him, he smiled, ‘You’ll be with me today’ he told her, she coolly nodded, ‘Huh? What’s going on?’ Yeol wondered, as he didn’t know what was going on, ‘We’re showing her around the campus, as we also go around the place’ Luhan told him, ‘sweet’ Yeol said, now he wouldn’t be bored by himself, because no one would play with him.

‘Come, I’ll introduce you to everyone’ Luhan told her, grabbing her hand and pulling her with him, but Mingkki pulled back, they looked back at her, ‘We’re going in there?’ she pointed at the door, they nodded, ‘Of course’ Luhan said, Yeol was snickering at her, because she disliked people, and offices, ‘I know you don’t like people, but you’re gonna have to get used to it’ Luhan told her, Mingkki frowned at him, ‘I won’t talk to them so why should I get used to them?’ she questioned him, ‘They’re in the council, and I’m the president’ he told her, ‘So?’ she bluntly said, Luhan looked at her coldly, ‘Or is it the office you don’t like?’ Yeol asked, she avoided their eyes, ‘You’ve been a naughty girl, haven’t you?’ Yeol , ‘It wasn’t me okay, they start it…’ she said, ‘But?’ Yeol questioned, ‘I finish it’ she concluded it with a laid back manner, Yeol laughed at her. Meaning she was always sent to an office to be lectured and told off.

Luhan deepened his stare at her, he still held her hand, tightly pulling at her, she looked at him, ‘We’re going in there and you’re meeting them’ he told her, she lowered her eyes, she was slightly annoyed at his persistence in wanting her to go in there, Luhan squinted his eyes at her, ‘Hyung, don’t force her’ Yeol said, Luhan looked at him with a small frown, as it seemed like they would start something, Mingkki saw this. ‘Fine, just get it over with’ Mingkki told him, seeing Lulu wanting dominance over the situation, because he gets what he wants right? So she ended it, just like that, but Lulu didn’t feel like he won, because Mingkki had the last say.

Luhan took a deep breathe to calm himself, staring at Mingkki, then walked towards the office, with Mingkki beside him and Yeol beside her, ‘He’s so demanding Master’ Zy told her, Mingkki nodded knowingly.

‘Oppa?’ Victoria popped out from the door, to see the three of them, Lulus eyes went wide, letting Mingkkis hand go and slightly pushing her away from him, as she bumped into Yeol, ‘Victoria’ Luhan called her, ‘What’s wrong?’ he asked her, taking a glance back at Mingkki, to see her and Yeol straightening themselves up, staring and whispering to each other, and to see her look back at him coldly and scoff at him, he felt a little guilty, as he then look back at Victoria, ‘Is everything okay?’ Victoria asked while she also looked back at Mingkki and Yeol, ‘Ah, yeah’ Luhan answered her.

When Mingkki was pushed into Yeol, he had grabbed her to stable her, then they looked at each other, Mingkki with a ‘the hell?’ expression and Yeol with a ‘yup’ expression, ‘He just pushed me, the bastard’ Mingkki whispered to Yeol, as she looked back at Lulu, meeting his eyes, then she scoffed at him to look back at Yeol, ‘Girl problems?’ she straight forwardly asked, seeing the other girl with him, and his changing attitude, ‘Uhh…’ Yeol was unsure if he should say anything, ‘Just tell me’ she told him, ‘...You can say that’ he answered, she nodded, seeing her uncaring behaviour about her, Yeol said more, ‘That’s the girl from that time, he threw you at me’ Yeol told her, Mingkki tried to remember and when she did, she laughed.

____