CHAPTER TWO

Too Much!

*BELLY BUTTON BOW*

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

Symbols:

-insert- = their thoughts

'insert' =  what they're saying

********

Time: 5.07pm

Min arrived now in front of her new apartment, that she personally designed. The building only contains 2 apartments per floor.

'Welcome back, Master' Z welcomed her as she entered her apartment. 'Im back. And Z, I told you to stop calling me that' she told him as she placed her backpack on the table and layed down on her soft comfy couch -she had already sent all her luggage over before she moved-. 'I cant do that and you know that' Z said 'Fine' she complied. As she got comfortable on the couch which surrounded her of cushions, she started falling alseep, 'Master, didnt you say you were going to visit your grand father?' Z interrupted her before she fell into a deep sleep which she wouldnt be able to wake up from until the next day haha -and no one could wake her up from it unless they wanna get hurt- 'Master?' Z kept repeating, pestering her to wake up, she wailed her arms and kicked her legs childishly in the air, 'Ugh, I got it Z. Im up.' Min complained getting up. She stood up on her feet again. 'Thanks tho' she thanked Z, 'Your welcome' he replied. As Min left her apartment again, she received a message from Yeollie.

Message From Yeollie~

Sup Baby girl, You better not have deleted my number. Dont forget we are having lunch sometime, and Im not asking, its happening. And this time your meeting the boys :D. Oh, and damn you showed them earlier today. How about next time you let me drive him??

____

Message To Yeollie~

Sup Yeollie, No I didnt, unless you want me too haha. How demanding! Soooo not looking forward to it :P. HAH I left yous where yous belong in the dust bhaha. And how about NO! :)

***

Luhan & The boys.

They dropped the girls off, unpacking their stuff, and left straight away.

They decided to crash at Luhans apartment, since they mostly go out they decided to stay in the night.
As they got in, Xiumin and Kris straight away landed on the couch deciding to chill playing on their phones, while Kai and D.O. decided to make dinner, with Sehun and Chanyeol playing games in the lounge, as Luhan just sat down and relaxed watching them.

'What are we having for dinner? Im hungry!' Yeol yelled from across the room towards the kitchen, 'Just wait and see, you fool!' Kai yelled back, Yeol frowned at his response, 'Your a fool. You Brownie!' he mumbled under his breathe, 'Kai hyung, Yeol hyung said your a fool and a brownie!' Sehun yelled to Kai laughing. Yeol sharply turned to Sehun wide eyed 'YAH!' Yeol yelled at him, Sehun ran off laughing, Yeol darted after him tackling him to the ground, 'Ahhhh' Sehun yelled laughing 'Bastard' Yeol called Sehun, they started play fighting, then stopped to find Kai looking down at them glaring. They stood up. 'I didnt say anything, I swear. Hes lying' Yeol lied pointing at Sehun. Sehun could only look at him blanking, shocked with his mouth ajar, 'You liar' Sehun blurted out.. Yeol backed up then pushed Sehun towards Kai and ran off. Sehun and Kai ran after him, tackling him to the ground hitting him 'Bwo!? Brownie!' Kai yelled at him through gritted teeth, 'You big eared monkey' he teased hitting him. 'I cant belive you hyung, you'd save your own and throw me away' Sehun said kicking him while he was down. 'Yah! You gotta learn to save your own now and then' Yeol told them laughing, 'Stop!. Stop!. Stop hitting me! -umph- dont kick me!' Yeol yelled as they playfully fought. Then Xiumin stood up smiling, running to them and jumped on them yelling 'GROUP FIGHT!' as they yelled 'Ahhhh!! Noooo! We give up!'. The other boys jus watched laughing at them as they were playing.

After play fighting...

Xiumin took Sehuns place at the game, while Sehun sat beside Luhan. 'Hyung, what do you think the dinner tomorrow is for?' Sehun asked Luhan 'Im not sure but since they said to be there on time and that we have to wear formal, I guess its really important.' Luhan replied. 'true, I wonder who the guests are that grand father mentioned?' Sehun wondered 'yeah' Luhan said. 'Maybe they're throwing a celebration for you, inviting girls over, and maybe as a bonus you can get into their pants' Kris said aloud smirking teasing them but still looking at his phone 'Oh but make sure to invite me, IF it does happen'. Luhan glared at him. 'Ooooo' the boys said taking a peak at them but turned back again. 'Shut up Kris you , Im not a player like you' Luhan argued. 'Hey, -Kris looked up at luhan- Its all fun and games for me, nothing else.' Kris retorted grinning 'But you Hannie, you just them and leave, thats worse than me. Atleast I please them and get to know them, yet you dont even wanna know their names' Kris scoffed, chuckling making fun of him. Luhan pouted childishly at him knowing he was saying the truth 'Dont call me that' Luhan told him. Kris smiled at him 'But maybe its to celebrate something, maybe.. who knows' Kris said looking back at his phone. 'Yeah hyung, think positive' D.O said as he and Kai walked in placing dinner and utensils on the table. 'Yeah' Luhan mumbled. 'Well dinners ready' D.O said, clasping his hands together.

They gathered at the table, eating. 'Oh yeah, Yeol. That girl from earlier' Kris asked remembering about her, and all the boys turned their heads towards Yeollies direction, curious. Luhan eyed Yeol, waiting for his response. 'Hmm, what girl?' Yeol said pretending, while stuffing his face. 'Dont play dumb!' Kai told him, 'Yeah, You know what we're talking about' Sehun said with his mouth full of food, pointing his chopsticks at him. Yeol smiled widely 'what about her?' he questioned them. 'Whats her name?' D.O asked him, Yeol smirked, 'Hmmm, Il let her tell you. You guys will meet her soon anyway, since I told her that we will be having lunch or dinner and that you guys will be there.' Yeol teased not wanting to reveal anything about her. 'Just tell us Yeol! & Cool' Kris said giving him a thumbs up. 'What. Really? When?' Kai asked 'Yup and dunno'' Yeol laughed telling them. 'How come you went up to her Yeol? You never do that, especially a girl. And I thought you liked that Sandara Park from uni?' Luhan asked him. 'What. Of course I like her and always will, nothing will change about how I feel about her' Yeol exclaimed, 'Yeah nothing will change, it will always be an unrequited love forever, since you cant even talk to her.' Xiumin sarcastically said teasing him. 'Shut Up hyung. And I dunno I just went up to her, the car was what I liked at first but then when I talked to her she was cool. Oh and beautiful' Yeol told them still eating, the boys nodded.

'Oh she also bumped into Luhan hyung in the airport as well' Sehun told Yeol, 'Really?' Yeol asked surprised they nodded. Kris narrowed his eyes at Luhan 'Is that what really happened?' Kris questioned Luhan. 'What are you saying?' Luhan asked smirking 'True, knowing Luhan hyung, he could have done it on purpose' Kai said looking at the person in question, then all the guys turned to him. Luhan was smiling while eating his food then shrugged. 'No way hyung. Your unbelievable' Sehun said laughing, the guys scoffed then laughed, they couldnt believe he actually did it. 'I was just curious. She practically had herself covered, and yet everyone was staring at her like she was some picture they couldnt take their eyes off' Luhan told them 'Including you' Xiumin interupted grinning and pointing at him. 'Yes, I admit, me too. But she straight walked away apologizing after she bumped into me' He said a bit disappointed. 'You wanted to know what she was hiding?!' D.O said, Luhan nodded innocently, and smiled like it was nothing big. 'But I only saw her eyes, and thats all' He finished, 'They're beautiful aye hyung, her eyes' Yeol asked him, 'Yeah, really beautiful.' Luhan replied smiling, 'HAH, but I saw all of it.' Yeol teased laughing. The boys just looked at the both of them annoyed. They continued eating and talking.

Then they played and lazed around and all ended up falling asleep in the lounge. Sehun, Kris, and Kai fell asleep on the floor -they placed matresses on the ground for them- while D.O and Xiumin slept on the couch and Chanyeol with his long arms and legs sprawled out on top of others, and Luhan safely slept in his bed.

****

Back to Min..

Now arriving in front of her grand fathers beautiful cafe. It was a traditional mixed with modern kind of cafe, it was big with many different sections such as a library section, eating area, music, relax and chilling area suiting every age from young to old. With food ranging from food, donuts, bread, dessert, ice cream, & all beverages except alcohol.

Min walked through the door, eyes staring at her. She scoped the place looking for her grand father, not finding him knowing he would be in his office upstairs. She walked towards the counter, where the entrance to upstairs is. People were watching her, Min walked pass the counter and through the door but was interupted by a staff member, 'You cant go through there' the staff member told her grinning like he was the boss. Min finding his attitude funny, wanting to , she glared at him, the staff member flinched, cowering in her presence 'Says who?' Min asked, he was speechless not knowing what to say he just stood there. She smirked at him, in which he blushed at the girls smirk, she walked off leaving him.

Min opened the door finding him on his office chair doing some work, 'Grand father! Im Back' Min said running upto him, as he stood up smiling, 'Welcome back, Mingkki!' grandfather replied as they hugged. 'I missed you, Old man' she said as she hugged him like a child would, 'I missed you too, Uli (my/our) Mingkki' He carrased her head and back, knowing she loved it. [A/N: Uli - my/our, Its in korean romanji, if thats how you spell it, I think thats what it means]

They sat down and started talking about stuff. 'Mingkki, dont forget about the dinner tomorrow night, that I mentioned to you on the phone' he reminded her, 'Yeah, I know' she answered sighing. 'Oh, you also have t...' he got interupted by the knock on the door. It was the same staff member from before. 'Yes, come in' grand father told them, 'Im sorry sir, Its just -he looked at Min then looked back at him-...' the staff member was unsure of how to say it. But grand father catching on, and figuring out what might have happened, after all he knows her too well, that she could even cause trouble without even moving an inch of her body, just was enough hahah. 'Oh dont worry about her, this if my grand daughter Minzy' he told the staff member introducing her. His eyes grew wide 'a-ah, H-hello, My name is Zelo' he answered looking scared. Min giggled 'Minzy, nice to meet you. And sorry about before, I was just playing around. No need to be scared' Min said smiling at the boy in front of him, as he smiled back. 'What happened?' grandfather demanded staring down at her for answers. 'Nothing grand father. Dont look at me like I did something wrong' she frowned childishly at him 'But your lazy always randomly starts trouble and causing more mayhem with that mouth of yours' grand father told her. Min glared at him like a child, 'I do n..' grand father interupted her, 'Yes you do. Remember the time when we were in this restaurant, a couple were arguing over their meals, both of them not wanting one of the two meals, that you got annoyed because they wouldnt eat the food. You went up to them, slammed your hand on their table, they stared at you and you said 'If you dont ing want it, give it to me! Free food for me, mother ers!' and you actually took it, sat down and ate it straight away. They stared at you..then next minute we were outside, why, cause they kicked us out' grand father ranted. 'Whaaattt. Food tastes better when its free' Min stated shrugging. 'Thats not the point' grandfather told her, 'Ok I get it, just stop already. But wow, that brings back alot of memories' Min said looking upwards to nothing, thinking about the past.

'Your such a pain sometimes Mingkki' Grand father said. 'Thats me' she laughed, then layed down on her back, on the couch in his office. She looked up to notice Zelo was still standing there, 'You heard?' Min asked him, 'Every bit. Your hilarious, I wouldnt mind chilling with you. Id probably be laughing so hard, while watching you be your crazy self. Your not bad as I thought, Just yourself, I see' Zelo answered smiling. 'hahahah thanks. Your not so bad yourself, I thought you'd be more arrogant, I guess not. Maybe we could chill out, maaaybe...' Min said as her eyes were slowly closing, 'Why maybe?' Zelo asked wondering why. 'Cause shes a lazy , and doesnt like plans. When you plan something with her, she wont wanna go on the day' grand father answered him, as he returned back to his desk, working again. 'You should get back to work Zelo' grand father told him, 'Ah yes. It was nice meeting you, Minzy. Maybe we will see each other again' Zelo said as he was ready to leave. Min trying her best to open her eyes properly 'You will see me again, Il be here somewhere, if grand father is here. And yes It was nice meeting you too Zelo' she answered him smiling. Zelo blushed as he heard his name roll off her tongue lazily, then made his way out.

'Another one got caught' grand father mumbled as he worked 'I heard that. Its not like I do it on purpose' she answered as she was now about to fall asleep again. 'I know. But try not to hurt my workers, if they dont turn up to work cause they are heart broken or sad, your taking their place. Got that?' he said smirking. 'Your kidding?! Its not my fault. You cant do that' Min retorted as she sat up wide awake again, but not getting a response from him at all, knowing that he was true to his word, she sighed giving up.

'If your tired, go home and wait for me, the keys to the house are here, but there will be maids there anyway' grand father told her. 'When will you finish?' She asked 'Soon, Im nearly done. But you go first, I dont want you sleeping on my couch in my office' he said. Min got up following what he told her. 'Il meet you back at home then old man' she lazily said, as she walked to him kissing him on the cheek then leaving.

Min walked out the office entrance, as always people stared at her as she walked to the exit. 'You off Minzy?' Zelo asked from behind, she looked back nodding, 'Ok, See you next time and dont be a stranger Minzy' Zelo said waving to her, Min smiled at him 'Yeah next time, back at you too. Laters Zelo' Min waved as she left the cafe.

****

Time: 7.07pm

Min arrived at her grand fathers house. She entered as she was greeted by the maids, she greeted them back. She walked towards the lounge, jumping and landing on the couch which had cushions everywhere, she got comfortable and fell alseep straight away.

Next Day: ....

*****

A/N: Hello everyone :) Thanks for subscribing, upvoting and for the comments, I really appreciate it. It also helps me with wanting to write the next chapter straight away, But then if that happened, Id probably have to stay up all night, like I did last night. But Thanks alot guys.

Also I plan on revealing Z as in ZEE, when someone in the story finds out about him. Thats all Il be saying for now :D.

I hope you guys like it & please tell me what you think about it or if there is anything wrong or confusing about the story :).

Again thank you !!