You Mad?

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

Lulu felt something hit him hard, his heart felt a sharp pain, which made him bowl over, unable to breathe properly, ‘Are you okay?’ Mingkki worriedly asked seeing him in pain, as she slightly came off the couch, and placed her hand on his shoulder and neck, to try and calm him, then Lulu took deep breathes in and out, to control his heart and breathing, that went out of control for a moment, until Mingkki had touched him. Lulu looked up at her, seeing concern and worry in her eyes, making him even calmer and relaxed, he felt like he was something to her in this moment, making him softly smile at her, Mingkki looked at him as she sat back on the couch.

‘Were you serious or were you joking?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘It was for real, I don’t know what happened but I just felt a sharp pain in my chest’ he told her, ‘why? Are you sick?’ she asked in a cute manner, which she had no idea she was doing, Lulu chuckled at this, ‘I don’t know, and no, I don’t think I’m sick’ he told her.

Yes, there was a reason behind his chest pain, but Lulu had no idea of it. The reason that triggered his attack was that Mingkki had no care in the world that he liked Victoria, even when he said that it was fading, but still she never minded that he liked someone else.

Then a light went off in Mingkkis head, ‘Just in case, you should go home and rest’ Mingkki urged, wanting to get him out of her apartment, not because she didn’t like him there, but because in general she didn’t like people around, since she was not yet use to others, except for the harabojis.

Lulu scoffed, knowing exactly what she was doing, ‘Don’t think you can get me out of here, so fast’ Lulu smirked at her, ‘And…’ Lulu sternly said, getting serious with her once again, ‘You still won’t call me Lulu’ he told her, this time she smirked at him, ‘Mingkki, I’m sorry, I really didn’t mean it’ Lulu told her, Mingkki slowly nodded at him in a ‘Sure, whatever’ manner, but she was just playing around. ‘Mingkki!’ he called her, ‘Please stop doing this to me’ Lulu pleaded with her, ‘I’m sorry’ he sulked at her, Mingkki mentally laughed, but thought it was time to let it go. Mingkki was never one to hold a grudge, because normally she would get over the problem by punishing them straight away, but with Lulu it was different, she went about it another way, which she knew would make him annoyed and emotional in every way.

‘Lulu’ she called him softly, he looked up at her with wide puppy eyes, flashing her with a toothy smile, ‘Again’ he told her, Mingkki chuckled at his childishness, ‘Lulu’ she said, he felt all giddy inside, Mingkki shook her head at him, ‘I can’t believe something like this, puts you off so much you cant sleep’ she told him, ‘I’m puzzled by it too okay’ Lulu replied to her, ‘Now one more time’ he asked her, ‘You’re being childish now aren’t youshe said. Lulu shrugged uncaringly, Mingkki smiled at him being surprised by his own behaviour, she had her lips, which was a habit for her, and Lulu saw this, as his heart started pounding in his chest, his cheeks flushed a deep red, at the thought of him kissing those lips.

Mingkki chuckled at his expressions, ‘Are you okay?’ she asked him, seeing him go red, his eyes went wide, covering his red hot face with his hands, while nodding, ‘Y-yeah’ he stuttered, ‘Calm down heart, what is wrong with you??’ Lulu told his heart, who had went crazy all of a sudden. ‘Do you need a drink or something?’ Mingkki asked, ‘I think so, yeah’ Lulu answered, ‘the kitchens back there’ Mingkki told him. Lulu scoffed, now looking at her, ‘Really Mingkki?’ Lulu said to her, ‘What?’ she said, not understanding why he was questioning her like that, ‘You won’t even get up to get a drink, when you offered?’ he told her, Mingkki laughed at him, ‘I asked if you needed one, I didn’t say I was going to grab it for you’ she scoffed at him. ‘you know you’re mean, in a way’ Lulu straight up told her, ‘In an uncaring way, but still mean’ he said, she laughed, ‘See like that, even though you don’t care, about you being uncaring to others, and that I’m telling it to you straight up’ he told her, ‘It kind of comes off as you being, mean and arrogant in a way’ he continued, she nodded, ‘And you’re still doing it’ he scolded her, ‘I can’t help it, like you can’t help touching me. That’s just how I am’ Mingkki stated, with a shrug, 'And you talk too much' she stated, making Lulu squint his eyes at her.

‘You could try changing’ Lulu seriously told her, Mingkki scoffed glaring at him, ‘I’m not changing for anyone, if they don’t like it, leave. Cause I could care less’ Mingkki told him, staring at him, wondering if he didn’t like this side to her, Lulu stared at her. ‘You don’t like it? You don’t like me being me? I can’t help the way I am’ Mingkki questioned, Lulu flinched, ‘No! No, I like you the way you are, I like you being yourself, and not caring for what others think’ he blurted out, not knowing exactly what he just said, as Mingkki coughed, going with his flow of not knowing what he just said, because obviously she knew what he said. ‘It’s just…’ Lulu hesitated, ‘What?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘Sometimes, there are things you say, and it may hurt others feelings’ he confessed. Mingkki tilted her head at him, she knew her habit of saying things without meaning to hurt others, thanks to the harabojis telling her to watch , and Yeol and Zy pointing it out, but for him to say it, she smiled at him.

‘It hurts your feelings?’ Mingkki asked him, Lulu became shy, not wanting to say that she did hurt him, ‘Lulu?’ Mingkki called him after waiting a couple of minutes, since he blanked out, and he wouldn’t answer her, he nodded, ‘yes’ he told her, avoiding her eyes, ‘There are somethings you say, and it kind of hurts my feelings’ Lulu honestly said, Mingkki chuckled at him as she thought about it, knowing she only says whatever when in front of those she were most comfortable around, and noticed that Lulu was becoming one of those people, when only the harabojis and Sean were the only ones.

Lulu frowned at her, seeing her laugh, thinking that she was laughing at him for being honest about his feelings, for opening up to her about it, which made him feel like he was nothing… nothing to her, ‘See you don’t care!’ Lulu hissed as he stood up looking down at her, becoming emotional over her behaviour again. Mingkki looked up at him, speechless, she didn’t think her behaviour affected him this much, she can’t help being how she is, seeing that every little thing she did, he noticed it more than she ever has, Lulu stared down at her intently, fuming in anger and pain, Mingkki saw it all. Lulu stomped off towards her door, Mingkki watched his every movement, as he opened it, then glanced back at her with an evil but hurt look, to then walk out and slam her door, making Mingkki flinch.

Lulu stood outside his door, fuming, he was mad at her, and felt especially hurt, that it boiled up and made him even more angry, standing there breathing heavily, trying to calm down. Mingkki stared at her door, a sigh left her lips, ‘’ she mumbled as she slouched down on to her couch, not knowing this would happen, ‘Zy’ Mingkki called him, and within seconds, there was a sound at the door, *beep*. ‘Done, master’ Zy told her, she nodded, wondering if she should get up and see if Lulu was alright.

Lulu turned to her door, as he heard a sound, then glared and walked up to it, thinking she didn’t just do what he thought, so he put in her code to her door, and what he thought she had done, she did it. Lulu started banging on her door, Mingkki laughed again, ‘This guy’ she mumbled, getting up to open the door as she covered herself up, to open it and see Lulu with his fist up, because he was banging on her door. ‘You didn’t just change your code, did you!?’ Lulu hissed at her, ‘I changed it’ she honestly told him, ‘You can’t do that!’ Lulu slightly yelled at her, Mingkki mentally scoffed, because obviously anything she did, he would get emotional over it. ‘I just did’ she answered him, ‘Why!?’ he questioned her, ‘Because I can’ she calmly told him, simply answering his questions, which she had no idea, that she was being way too blunt. But honestly she could, and he was in no place to say otherwise, yes she gave it to him, but that didn’t mean she wouldn’t change it, Mingkki knew it was unfair in some way, but still, this was her place. Lulu wouldn’t stop glaring at her, he was getting mad by the second.

‘You!’ Lulu yelled at her, ‘Mingkki!’ he called her with a growl, Mingkki just watched him, ‘You make me so angry!’ he started yelling, as Sehun could hear from inside, that he came out, wondering why his hyung was yelling, when he had never heard Luhan yell at all. ‘What’s going on? Is everything okay?’ Sehun asked with concern, yet none of them payed attention to him, as they were focused only on each other. Then just seconds later, not wanting to hear a word from her, Lulu scoffed as he laughed sarcastically at her, ‘I’m done’ he told her, turning his back and walking past Sehun into the house, ‘Get inside and close that door, Sehun’ he yelled, while Sehun and Mingkki watched him.

Sehun looked back at Mingkki, who’s eyes wouldn’t leave Lulu, Mingkki sighed again as she rubbed her face, but inside she was laughing at Lulu having these cute tantrums, ‘If only you would stop running your mouth then maybe I could tell you’ she mumbled quietly to herself, Sehun wondered what she said, but slowly closed the door, ‘Good night Mingkki’ Sehun told her, ‘Goodnight’ she told him, ‘I said close that damn door!!’ Lulu yelled in anger, completely mad, Sehun immediately closed it.

Mingkki went back inside, laying back on the couch, as she looked up to the ceiling, ‘I only changed it because I’m not yet comfortable with people coming in to my house, whenever they want’ Mingkki mumbled, 'Especially Lulu' she trembled at the thought of what may happen, after getting used to each other, and Lulu would do whatever he wanted. ‘I would have told him, if he let me talk and didn’t walk away’ she kept talking about the reasons as to why she was doing what she was doing. ‘Bastard, keeps saying whatever he wants’ she growled loudly, ‘He’s very emotional, like really, but only when with you, or because of you’ Zy told her, Mingkki sighed, ‘From what I can tell, he is becoming very obsessed over you, master’ Zy honestly told her what he thinks, Mingkki groaned. ‘You are kind of at fault for giving him your code though’ Zy stated, ‘Ok yes that was on me’ Mingkki took responsibility over that issue, ‘but, he kept running his mouth and wouldn’t let me talk’ Mingkki said, ‘So what are you going to do?’ Zy asked her, she sighed.

‘I was thinking that I should let him calm down…’ Mingkki said, ‘But I know, with him, its best to see him now’ she lazily laid on the couch not wanting to go anywhere, ‘Then you should get going, because he’s making a mess in his own room’ Zy said, as he could hack through any technology and see what was going on in his room, ‘And Sehun is worried for him, because Luhan won’t let him in or say a thing to him’ Zy told her. Mingkki groaned while getting up, ‘He is such a big baby, I swear’ Mingkki stated, going to grab some pants for her.

Mingkki stood at their door, she knew their code, thinking it would be rude to enter unannounced but then again, she wouldn’t be able to see him going crazy in his room, and Mingkki wanted to see it, since he would stop at the sound of the doorbell going off. So she entered it, and walked in, Sehun worriedly standing in front of his hyungs door, pacing and wondering what to do about him, Mingkki walked through the place and straight to his room, and behind Sehun, as she watched him, with a smile, finding it cute, how he was so caring towards Luhan.

Even though Sehun was getting worried, and Lulu was getting mad, Mingkki was calm and cool, even though she was the cause of everything going on, which she knew of, and that is why she was here.

Mingkki could hear things being thrown around his room, as she shook her head at Lulu having a tantrum, while Sehun would flinch at it, then to turn and see Mingkki behind him, completely frightened by her silent entrance, which made his legs buckle and stumble a little, Mingkki quietly chuckled at him, helping him to stand properly. ‘You scared me’ Sehun whispered, ‘Sorry’ she smiled at him, ‘Mingkki, what did you do?’ Sehun asked her, ‘I dont know' Mingkki told him, as they whispered to each other, ‘I’ve never seen him like this, it's a first he’s ever done this, Hyung is a clean freak, he would never make a mess of his room’ Sehun stated as they stared at his door, while you could hear him growl a little.

‘You get in there now, and sort it out’ Sehun demanded, pushing her to his door, ‘I got it, that’s why I came over, damn it’ Mingkki groaned, ‘You were going to leave it for tomorrow weren’t you?’ Sehun questioned her, she avoided his eyes and nodded, ‘Well, your damn lucky you came now, or I would be banging on that door of yours’ Sehun stated, Mingkki laughed, ‘Okay, calm down, I got it, relax’ Mingkki told him, ‘You better. Well I’m going over there’ Sehun stated, breathing properly, now that Mingkki was there to calm Lulu down.

Mingkki could hear stuff hitting the wall, nothing smashing though, she opened his door, to have a pillow come straight at her, but luckily her reflexes were fast, and she dodged it. She stared back at the pillow that was on the ground behind her, to look back up at Lulu, who was eyeing her intently with silence, an angry silence. Mingkki arched a brow at him, ‘You wanted it to hit me, didn’t you?’ Mingkki told him, he just shrugged ‘Maybe’ he said in an uncaring manner, Mingkki looked around his room, it was in a complete mess, just like they had thought. ‘What are you doing here?’ Lulu questioned her presence, being in his house, with an ugly look, because he was still mad, and wouldn’t let it go… just yet. And Mingkki being Mingkki, wasn’t sure if she should play around like she would, but then knew that would aggravate Lulu even more, so she had to be serious about it, ‘I came to see you’ Mingkki honestly told him, Lulu kept his poker face on, yet inside he softened a little, ‘But I see your having fun’ Mingkki sarcastically told him, ‘You think this is fun?’ Lulu hissed, Mingkki mentally hit herself as her playful side kept coming out in serious situations, she didn’t mean it this time.

‘You think making a mess out of anger is fun?’ Lulu said in a mad tone, ‘I didn’t mean to say it like that, it just came out’ Mingkki softly said to him, Lulu laughed at her, ‘Like everything else that comes out of your mouth right’ he scoffed, now he was going overboard, everything he was saying was out of pure anger. ‘You don’t take anyone serious do you?’ Lulu sneered at her, Mingkki just watched him, ‘You came to laugh at me, didn’t you?’ Lulu laughed, ‘So how is it?’ Lulu sarcastically said, showing her his messy room, Mingkki the corner of her lips, she was getting irritated at everything he was saying about her, she was not going to play around with him and his behaviour right now. It kind of angered her, but Mingkki took a deep breathe on the spot, right in front of him, to calm herself, from getting mad at him, and leaving the place, Lulu saw that he was making her angry this time, feeling a little scared for what she might do next.

But instead, she took a step back, nearly out of his room, wanting to keep a good distance away from him, but when Lulu saw she was trying to escape, he grabbed her arm and pulled her in close to him, making her gasp, then she looked back out the door, towards Sehun, kind of wanting his help to get her out of this situation, as Lulu was going on an angry rant. Lulu watched her as she looked back, so what he did, was grab his door and close it behind her, making her glare up at him, as he returned it with a smirk. ‘You’re not going anywhere’ Lulu ordered her, Mingkki glared then pushed him off of her, Lulu was ready to grab her, thinking she was going to run off, but instead she walked through the mess and towards his window sill, which had a small sitting area, and sat on top of it, looking towards him.

‘Did you have to push me?’ Lulu questioned her, ‘Did you have to grab onto me like that?’ Mingkki retaliated, ‘I thought you going to leave’ Lulu told her, ‘Who the wouldn’t?’ Mingkki calmly cursed out of irritation, Mingkki had a habit of cursing when she was annoyed, which made him quiet, Maybe you, should stop running your mouth, saying whatever you want out of anger, and getting mad over nothing she seriously told him, with a stern tone, ‘Over nothing? Please’ Lulu hissed with a scoff, as he was taking steps closer to her, ‘Luhan, don’t come any closer’ Mingkki ordered, Lulu frowned, ‘What?’ he questioned, ‘I’m serious’ Mingkki stated, ‘Calm down, before you come near me’ she said, Lulu laughed.

‘Do you know why I’m angry in the first place!?’ Lulu asked her, ‘Obviously because of me’ Mingkki told him, as they looked at each other while they kept talking, ‘And?’ he questioned, ‘And that I don’t care for anything’ she kept going, he looked at her expectantly waiting for her to know why he was so mad, wanting to know she was the reason, when she clearly knew. ‘You tell me the rest, because I can’t seem to figure out why you’re making a mess out of your room’ she seriously told him, ‘Because you make me mad in every way’ Lulu told her, 'You drive me crazy' he growled, ‘Yeah I can see that, but what exactly is it?’ Mingkki asked him, 'I cant believe someone so calm, blunt, and so straight forward can mess with my emotions so easily' Lulu said, as if talking to himself. 'Especially when people dont get to me so quickly like you have' Lulu kept talking while staring at her, ‘Is it my uncaring manner? Does it matter?’ she asked him, he frowned at her, ‘Or is it because you think I don’t take you seriously enough?’ she stated, ‘Or is it because I changed my pass code?’she kept going on, ‘But then maybe you shouldn’t have run out on me, before I could tell you' she told him, as Lulu just wouldn’t get it, that he wouldn’t understand that his unreasonable behaviour right now, is the reason he was getting mad.

They stared at each other in silence, Lulus expressions softened, knowing he was slightly at fault, Mingkki let out a breathe, ‘I know I was at fault about the code thingy’ she stated, ‘And if you can’t handle my behaviour…’ she told him, ‘Then maybe you shouldn’t get too close to me’ Mingkki told him. Making Lulu jump at her words, ‘Have you ever thought that maybe, your conditions, made me put this wall up’ she told him, ‘And by me doing this, it keeps you at a certain distance, because you can’t seem to do it yourself’ Mingkki honestly said, ‘I’m just putting it out there, like you just did’ she told him, ‘I swear Lulu, I don’t mean to make you angry’ she said, ‘I would never laugh at you, when you tell me things so honestly. If you thought that, then I’m sorry, but you shouldn’t assume things like you’ve been saying’ she told him.

‘And I’m sorry, if I seem to make sarcastic comments in serious situations, I can’t help that I do that’ she told him as she breathed to calm down, while Lulu sat down on his bed, closer to her, and was carefully watching and listening to her, admitting that he was being unreasonable, and knowing she was like that. ‘But why is that, whenever we are alone, we get in to a heated situation’ she wondered, as Lulu also thought about it, she sighed, ‘I better go, I’m tired’ she said, 'I cant believe I talked so much' she sighed, while glaring at Lulu because he was the reason behind it, she wanted to sleep, from all this talking they were having, getting up and walking towards his door.

Lulu mentally jumped with a gasp, grabbing her arm, pulling her in between his legs, wrapping his arms around her hips, and dug his head into her, as Mingkki stared down at him with raised eyebrows, not really surprised but shocked, because he was mad at her, and now he was hugging her. ‘You’re… really weird you know that?’ Mingkki told him, as he chuckled on her, not wanting to come out from her warmth. ‘Just give me a minute or 10’ he said, totally skipping from 1 to 10 like nothing, she laughed at him, his hold tightening around her, as he started mumbling, ‘You make me mad’ he childishly blurted out, ‘I know’ she answered, ‘You drive me crazy too’ he kept talking, his lips brushing her stomach, ‘I can see that’ she said, ‘It’s your fault my rooms messy’ he childishly tried to blame her, making her laugh at him ‘I don’t think so’ she told him, ‘It is!’ he hissed, ‘If you didn’t make me mad, I wouldn’t have went on a rant’ he said, ‘If you stopped assuming things, then maybe you wouldn’t have gotten mad’ she stated, he went quiet, as he now properly processed everything through his mind, he groaned, ‘’ he growled, knowing it was true, he made himself angry, ‘I feel so stupid’ he mumbled, gripping his fingers into her skin, then loosened to look up at her with pouty lips, then went back to digging his head into her warmth, 'Im sorry' Lulu told her, 'Im sorry for talking to you like that, for wildly running my mouth off' he apologised to her, Mingkki smiled at him.

‘Im sorry too, because I umm...' Mingkki coughed, 'You swore at me' Lulu told her, 'I got annoyed thats why' Mingkki stated, making Lulu narrowed his eyes at her, 'and did you just now, get it through your head?’ Mingkki asked him, he nodded, ‘So, your saying, you were so mad, you weren’t thinking properly?’ she asked, he nodded again, ‘You’re crazy, that’s what you are’ she told him, he squeezed her, making her squirm in his hold, ‘Lulu, stop’ she giggled, trying to make him let go, as she had her hands on his arms. ‘So, will you stop getting mad every time we meet?’ she asked him, ‘If you stop being so straight forward and blunt, then maybe’ he said, ‘You know that won’t happen, but I’ll try’ she replied with a shrug, ‘I’ll try not to go over boards, and not to assume things’ he told her, now looking at her with a guilty face, ‘Please do’ she told him, ‘I couldn’t help it okay’ he said. ‘But did you have to change your code?’ he asked, ‘Kind of’ she said, ‘Why? You gave it to me’ he told her, ‘I know, but I’m just not yet comfortable with you coming over, out of the blue’ she said giving him the weird eyes.

‘Just give me some time, okay?’ Mingkki told him, ‘Okay’ Lulu calmly answered her, as it went quiet again, thoughts going through his mind like crazy, ‘She was never laughing at me, or making fun of me’ Lulu thought, ‘It was just me, taking things out of hand’ he sighed, ‘Just don’t ever, bring up me, keeping away from you’ Lulu sternly told her, ‘Because it’s too late for that now’ he said, Mingkki didn’t respond to him, he stared up at her as he was thinking.

‘It’s my fault, she keeps a certain distance’ Lulu thought, ‘What if I said, that I want to retract every rule I placed at the beginning?’ Lulu asked her, ‘That’s not very professional’ Mingkki stated, ‘But I don’t think you were following them in the first place’ she laughed at him, Lulu looked up at her with impatience, waiting for an answer, not her opinions, ‘So?’ he asked, ‘Makes no difference really’ she care-freely told him, ‘Whys that?’ Lulu questioned, as they looked at each other, ‘With the arranged thing going on, I won't take anything serious, like I normally do’ she seriously told him, Lulu frowned at her answer, as his fingers were fidgeting with her shirt from nervousness, because from her view, of course she wouldn’t take things more seriously, while with Lulu, he was just going with the flow of things, Mingkki was too, but in a more calm and orderly manner.

‘Then I’m retracting them now’ Lulu told her, she shrugged, ‘Okay’ she answered him, ‘But you still won’t let me in, will you?’ Lulu thought, as he leaned back onto her. ‘And Mingkki…’ he said, ‘Can you stop mentioning distance’ he said, ‘If you stop mentioning my behaviour, then sure’ she told him, he squinted his eyes at her, ‘Fine... I think’ he agreed, ‘Hmm... whatever' she smiled at him, as they both knew it wasnt going to happen. ‘Oh, one last thing on the subject’ Mingkki asked, ‘Do you get mad because I don’t care about others, or is it when I say things, that seem to make you feel like you don’t matter to me? Mingkki asked him, his body jumped, as she said exactly what he had been thinking, ‘Lulu’ she called him, ‘The last one’ he softly mumbled, she sighed at him as she hesitantly patted his shoulders.

‘Is there anything else you want to say?’ she asked him, ‘No’ he said, he liked Mingkki the way she is, but just couldn’t take that she was completely honest about their relationship and how straight up she was about everything, while he was being wishy washy about it, and still was. ‘None that I can think of’ he stated, ‘Are you going to clean up?’ Mingkki asked him, he softly loosened up, to look around, pillows everywhere, his books and clothes, ‘At least you didn’t break anything’ Mingkki said, Lulu sighed, standing up, as he started picking up everything, ‘I’ve never gone mad like this before’ Lulu stated, Mingkki watched him, was she going to help? Nope. ‘So mad, Id mess my room up’ Lulu said, ‘Then… I’ll go, so you can finish up, doing what you’re doing’ Mingkki said trying to sneak away, Lulu eyed her, then grabbed her and made her sit on his bed, ‘You’re not going anywhere, you stay right there until I’m done’ Lulu ordered, ‘Since you won’t help me’ he told her, back to cleaning his room, ‘You made the mess, not me’ Mingkki scoffed at him, crossing her legs and her elbow on her knee and leaning her chin into her palm as she watched him, ‘Your the reason for the mess! And it’s called polite, to help you know’ Lulu said to her.

Mingkki picked up his clothes that were thrown on to his bed, folded it and gave it to him, ‘I know’ she knowingly said, Lulu grabbed it and put it in his drawer, ‘But if I helped you, you’d probably get annoyed if I put it in the wrong place’ Mingkki told him, ‘You’re right’ he realised, ‘So just stay put’ Lulu demanded. ‘Pass me those clothes over there’ Lulu told her, Mingkki looked at it, grabbed them, folding it, ‘Here’ she told him, he grabbed it and placed it away. ‘This is going to take a while. Can I go?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘No, just give me whatever you can’ Lulu told her while he kept cleaning up, Mingkki groaned, she picked up more of his stuff, and threw it at him, Lulu glared at her, while grabbing onto whatever she threw at him, she shrugged, Lulu narrowed his eyes at her, but continued doing what he was doing.

Mingkki decided to help him, since she was doing nothing, by giving him whatever she picked up, Lulu took it, or told her to place it somewhere, ‘Are you sure about joining that Team Lethal?’ Lulu asked about her going to the martial arts side, as they cleaned up, Mingkki looked at him, ‘Yeah’ she answered, Lulu sighed, ‘Whatever you want’ he told her, giving into Mingkki, she chuckled, then yawned, ‘Your still tired?’ he said, ‘Seems so’ she told him, ‘I should be tired, I just came back, and then you made me a mess’ he told her, ‘Duty calls right?’ Mingkki smirked at him. ‘Don’t even go there Mingkki’ he told her, ‘That damn festival is what’s keeping me back there’ he said, ‘Festival?’ Mingkki asked, ‘Ah, you wouldn’t know because you just started’ Lulu told her, ‘We have a festival coming up in a month, for all students’ he told her, she nodded, ‘Cool’ she said, ‘THen of course youd be busy’ she told him, he sighed, ‘Sure am’ he said.

‘Have you eaten?’ Lulu asked her, as he was finishing up the little touches to his room, he got no response, ‘Mingkki?’ he called her, looking back to see her asleep on his bed, surrounded by his new pillows that he had bought, making him softly smile upon her, crossing his arms, and looking down at her in delight. Lulu decided not to wake her, so he gently picked her up and placed her under his blankets, tucking her in, ‘Looks like your sleeping here tonight’ Lulu said to her, his windows were completely covered, he grabbed a towel, and some clothes as he left the room after turning his light off. ‘Hyung, you okay?’ Sehun asked him, as he was waiting in the lounge, for someone to walk out of that room, Lulu smiled at him, ‘yeah, sorry about that Sehun-ah’ Lulu told him, Sehun looked past him, to see if Mingkki was there, ‘Mingkki?’ Sehun asked, Lulu smiled ‘She’s asleep’ Lulu told him, Sehun looked at him weirdly, ‘Mingkki fell asleep while I was cleaning my room’ Lulu said, ‘Boring, of course she would’ Sehun said, Lulu laughed, ‘But everything is okay with you two now?’ Sehun wondered, ‘Yeah, we’re fine. I’m going shower’ Lulu said, walking off, ‘Ok’ Sehun answered, returning to his TV, now relaxed.

Lulu quietly walked into his room, closing the door softly, then his lamp instead of the main light, while drying his hair with his towel, to glance back at Mingkki comfortably sleeping in his bed, throwing his towel into his laundry basket. Grabbing his moisturiser and putting it on, he had no shirt on, only his pants, then he stood beside the bed, staring down at Mingkki, ‘You’re in my bed Mingkki, and I only sleep, in my bed’ Lulu stated, lifting the blanket up and hopping in beside her.

____

A/N: Quick question

- Should I stay with the red and blue colours or not?