CHAPTER ONE

Too Much!

A/N: Sorry if its confusing :)

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

Symbols:

-insert- = their thoughts

'insert' =  what they're saying

South Korea

AUTHOR POV

She has returned back home to South Korea from overseas. She hasnt been here in years ever since she left when she was 7 years old, she can hardly remember the place let alone the language but was forced to remember and learn it again due to her grandfather and her sean oppa who was like a father figure to her and she who was like a daughter to him.

_MINZY_

'Im back' I whispered to no one, sighing -why am i here?-. I was made to come back home due to grand fathers wishes, I asked why but he wouldnt say but now im here and well...yeah I dont know hahah. I didnt want anyone picking me up, grandfather and oppa suggested they send people over to pick me up I straight declined, knowing Sean oppa would send heaps of bodyguards. & plus they were too busy to pick me up themselves well grandfather was that is, Sean oppa was still overseas.

I walked out of the terminal she could feel people eyeing her. -seriously?!-

_She wore trackies, a hoodie, black&white sneakers, a black hat faced foward with her black long hair wavy on the ends flowing down messily, a black mask covering her nose and mouth and her white backpack. She had this thing about her, she was dripping with pheromones and . Which made males and females turn to stare at her._

I walked towards the exit to look for my baby, I hate crowds and being in an airport wasnt the best place. Annoyed at these humans I picked up my pace mumbling curses to myself that no one could hear. -thats why id rather stay home and play games or laze around chill and sleep, ahh the bliss-

*BUMP* I clashed into someone or "IT" who appeared out of no where, yup I called someone an "IT" why? because I dont like people wierd right, they just annoy me kinda, sometimes... -what the?! where the hell it come out of?- I thought. I stumbled back a bit, it grabbed ahold of my hand making sure I didnt fall, -shock- I felt a shock run through my body, that I harshly pulled my hand away. I stabled myself properly now standing firmly. 'sorry' I told it slightly bowing, not wanting any interactions with it, I walked off blinking -what the- I tilted me head, not seeing that they also nodded in return and stared at my back. Until...

_LUHAN_

I had now arrived at the airport with the boys Xiumin, Kris, Sehun - my younger brother, Kai, Chanyeol, and D.O. who are my childhood friends since I can remember and like brothers. And Krystal who is daughter to one of my family's important clients/partners who we have known since high school, who I find really annoying and seems to have a massive crush on me. Why are we at an airport because we are here to pick up Krystals sister Jessica, who is coming here on holiday from overseas for a couple of days, weeks I dont know, I dont care. She nagged everyone to come along and annoyed at her constant nagging, they came, as long as they werent in the same car as her. Which meant I would be in the same car as her...not cool.

But Why did I come? because my parents asked me to and I happily agreed of course...NOT. They forced me to, saying how it would help them with business... really -sigh-. And well here I am.

As we walked towards the terminal, I looked back & the boys disappeared, those s. I looked up, my eyes came across a girl, well more like my eyes were pulled towards her, I gulped unknowingly, and to see everyone staring at her. Well even I could tell why, she was on legs, dripping with pheromones, even when shes covered up. But really it gave the opposite effect towards the guys, as they like to imagine whats underneath those clothes. As did I, I admit. -smirk-.

As I watched her walking my way faster, looking annoyed at the attention. & I was curious, I wanted to know what she was hiding under that hat of hers. Like I said before guys want to know whats underneath -smirk- you .

I "accidentally" stepped back, acting like I didnt know she was coming. Making her bump into me... -insert evil smile-. OK it was on purpose.

As she stumbled, looking like she was falling, I grabbed ahold of her pulling her up, I felt this shock, I blinked a couple times. Until she pulled away from me, like she didnt like my touch. O.K. She bowed apologizing then left...I did the same. But she didnt look at me and I couldnt see her properly before she ran off damn...

Until... -I guess she comes in handy sometimes... no not really only now- he thought

He completely forgot about the shock issue... pabo :(.

_MINZY_

I felt a had grab my wrist turning me around. I sighed inwardly not liking anything and anyone at the moment. I pulled my hand away from it harshly, now silently staring blankly at it. 'what is wrong with you? you hit someone and then walk away' it yelled at me and gesturing towards the person I had bumped into. I could feel that someone staring at me intently. I stared back, & for some unknown reason my heart pounded hard against my chest that I unconciously glared at that someone.

This is why I dont like people, not all of them just the ones who seem to get on my nerves, they waste my time with their useless talk, well I kind of do nothing anyway, I just sleep, eat, play games, drink, then sleep again, then play games, then eat...well you know, wait I also work. Back to the present..

She stared at me angry as if waiting for my answer. Yup, it was a girl who had grabbed me. I slightly glared at her, she flinched stepping back a bit intimidated by me -I inwardly shrugged, smirk-. Then that someone I bumped into, & who was only staring finally decided to say something. I looked at them.

'stop, what are you doing?' he told her off but stared at me & there you go that someone was a guy. I looked at him only to look back at the girl.

'but she didnt apologise for hitting you oppa' she told him pointing at me.

-hahaha hitting him... I DID NOT HIT HIM, what is wrong with this girl, is she deaf as well as blind, dumb bi.. oops language- she thought.

'she already apologised, you were just too busy looking if i was ok to notice' he bluntly said now frowning telling her off, the dumb bi..opps. then glanced back at me.

I was looking between them, while they were talking, wanting to leave.

'eh? really?' She pouted cutely doing aegyo, acting like a dumb spoiled girl. Which he finally decided to take his eyes of me to face the girl.

-she inwardly scoffed at the girl and her stupidity, was she trying to up to the guy?- she thought to herself. Then I looked at the guy... 'pwuah..' I unexpectedly let out a laugh which she tried to keep hold of. His expression was wierd and scrunched up that I found it funny, like he didnt like the girl or was it the disgusting aegyo? I dunno and dont wanna know hahah. They looked my way, 'whats your problem?' she asked annoyed.

'will you cut it out? I thought we were here to pick up your sister who will be here soon, not start trouble and also where did they disappear to?' he told her then looked around. I looked between them, I tuned them out as they had their conversation.

As they were talking I snuck off, leaving them -shrug- [A/N:like a bauss, HAHAH] and walked to find my baby in the carpark area. Do you know whats wierd, when we were having a little dispute back there, I didnt say a word haha thats funny.

_LUHAN_

As Krystal grabbed ahold of her, as always she gets mad and annoyed whenever I talk to a girl. She wanted to embarass the girl. I watched her as she was staring at Krystal, but all she did was nothing, I stared at her, when she noticed and stared back into my eyes. My breathe hitched at the sight of her eyes -beautiful- they were a beautiful cold night bluey mixed with silver and dark outlines. I couldnt keep my eyes off of her, until she got distracted thanks to somesones annoying voice. Then I told Krystal off annoyed because she ruined the moment. -I wonder whats under those clothes- his dirty mind took over, staring at her. She coldly glared at Krystal making her step back, I also felt scared at that moment, like wow. Krystal being annoying then showing her disgusting aegyo. I dislike excessive aegyo, It was so obvious she was up to me because I was getting a tad bit annoyed.

She let out a laugh, we turned to look at her and I slightly smiled at her cuteness, which I made sure no one saw. Then I told Krystal to stop again. But to look back and find no one. She was gone.... But its wierd, she didnt say a word throughout that whole interaction. -nodding-

_MINZY_

I arrived now in front of my BABY, smiling.

wallls.com-29018.jpg(Full black tinted windows tho :D)

This is X as in EX, ONE of my babies. Yup one, haha. My beautiful blue ninja the Skyline GTR R34. While people nowadays like to join the fad of all those new types of cars, hmm yeah not my type, I love the classic & original cars, the speed and the power, ohhh beautiful. I designed him myself, [A/N: yeah lets just say she did ok :)] from the inside to the outside every single bit, even my other babies. How? hehe Its a secret...

I asked that no one pick me up and that I will have my own car ready for me. There was no one there and I let no one drive my babies and I mean NO ONE, you must be wondering how my car got here. Again its a secret...huhu.

The car door opened, letting me place my bag inside the car and seeing the car keys on the seat. I grabbed it, and as I walked towards the drivers seat, I hugged the bonnet 'X I missed you' I told him. Standing up to check every piece of my baby to see if there were no marks anywhere from someone else, if it was me then its fine -smirk-.

People had been staring the moment I got out. Wait they always stare anyway but she ignores them. & also eyeing my baby X out. Who wouldnt? she wiggled her eyebrows proudly.

'Oh look its that rude girl from before' a girl had said, who was 2 parking spaces away from my baby. I looked up to find that dumb bi...girl again. With that guy, another girl and extra guys behind them. -woah seriously there were lets see 1, 2, 3....6, 7. 7 guys including that other guy I bumped into. but Is this even possible, soo many good looking guys- 

I admit they are way above average and I mean way. Ive seen many guys that it doesnt really phase me tho and I dont look at a guys appearance. I look at a guy for the inside not the outside. Did I mention before that he was really good looking it kind of pissed me off haha, hmm no i dont think so aye.

It looked like they had came on 5 really flash cars -rich bastards-. 'can we go now?' one of them said 'yeah i only came cause you wouldnt shut up' another said staring down at the girl 'what are yous even looking at?' they all decided to take a peak.

But in returned received a cold stare, they backed up abit intimidated. Then they started whispering. Then Nek minut...

'Hey, nice ride you got, dayum shes beautiful' a tall guy told me eyeing my baby, out of nowhere. I swear where do they ing come out of.. the sky or something. Lol.

'HE, and hes MINE back off' I told him as he was now in front of me, smiling. Seeing his smile I couldnt help but smile back but he couldnt see it. Then he frowned abit, 'you just smiled didnt you?' he asked raising his eyebrows playfully. 'and? what of it' I asked him playfully. 'I didnt see it, show me again'  he asked me smiling, 'what no way' I plainly told him. 'ayyyee dont be like that. Oh by the way the names Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol Nice to meet you, and him'  he happily said, placing his hand out for a hand shake. I laughed and I dont normally laugh with strangers. I took his hand firmly shaking it 'Minzy, Gong Minzy. Nice to meet you too, stranger who came out of nowhere' I smiled at him.

We looked at each other for a couple of seconds. It felt like weve known each other since forever, I was comfortable with the guy and so was he with me.

It was a mutual feeling & with no romantic feelings.

'I feel comfortable with you for some unknown reason...and I dont normally feel this way to anyone especially a girl' he blurted out confused, his fingers tapping his chin.

'Oh, you too? I feel the same way.' she replied surprised.

He looked my way with his goofy smile, grabbing both my hands holding them up. 'Really? you too. No way. wah' I laughed at his goofyness. 'And dont worry, hes all yours' Yeol gestured happily, pointing at the car.

AUTHOR

They agreed to forget the formalities and be comfortable.

'Can you...umm I want to see what you look like without the hat and mask' Chanyeol asked innocently peaking under. She narrowed her eyes at him 'hmmm..' 'I just wanna see, please, or maybe your ugly as hell' he teased. She scoffed 'shut up' she played along, poking his stomach, earning a squeel from the tall big eared guy. She laughed loudly, 'bhahah OMG...You ! A big guy like you screaming like a girl' she said in between her laughs. 'shut up, stop! Its not funny, I cant believe you. You just embarrassed me' he said poutly embarrassed covering his face. Then he head locked her. They played for a while then stopped... well she tried.

'Ok' she agreed but turned her back on the people behind her, Chanyeol in front of her. She took her mask off while he took her hat off. She stared him in the eyes. Chanyeols mouth fell open, surprised and shocked at the beauty in front of him that he froze in place. She rolled her eyes, grabbed her hat from him covering her face again. Then she pushed his mouth close and hit him on the chest that he finally came back from lala land. He stared at her again 'Cut that out Yeollie' she told him. 'Cut what out? and Yeollie?' he asked frowning a bit. 'Stop staring and Yes, Yeollie' -hmph- she told him. He smiled.

'Ok ok I was just surprised is all. Your beautiful, like a goddess with those beautiful eyes. Why do you hide it? Baby girl' he asked then smirked.

'No way. Baby Girl.. aish. I dont hide it, Its because we are in an airport. And I dont like showcasing myself. Ok' she replied. 'YES Baby Girl, not changing it. I see, thats cool.' Impressed nodding 'There are not many girls like you around here' 'Yeah, thats because most of them are inside not wanting anything to do with the world hahah' 'true'.

He looked back at his friends. They were ready to leave, just waiting on Chanyeol. She took a peak from behind him hiding a little. He looked back at her and laughed at her posture. 'You wierdo' 'Shut up' 'It seems we are ready to go' she nodded. 'Wait why dont you come meet them, their best friends of mine, like brothers...' she cut him off 'from another mother' she finished his sentence off, snapping her fingers. He smiled raising his hand for a High Five she returned it. They laughed. 'So?' he gestured behind him. 'No, Id rather not. I dont like to interact with so many people at once. I dont like people in general and Im anti-social, Yeah thats it, Maybe next time' She said trying to convince him that shes not going. 'What? Then what about me?' he asked pointing at himself. 'Your different, you came to me, Im guessing you werent scared of me. And I felt comfortable with you straight away.' He smiled nodding. 'Fine next time, Then give me your number' he demanded.

'Also, how old are you?', '20', 'HAH -clenched his fists- Im older than you, Im 21', 'So what?' 'Bow down to me ' he held his chin high, pointing down to the ground. She laughed slapping his hand away 'Get lost already' they laughed.

They exchanged numbers. 'We should meet up next time for sure, Got it!. I'll call you' he told her, not asking for permission. 'maybe' she shrugged. 'Not maybe, you lazy ' he said hugging her, she returned it.

He left waving as she waved back. 'Later baby girl!' he said half way back to his group. 'Seeya Yeollie!'. Now hoping into her baby.

Back at Luhan & group:

Luhan had been staring, glaring, frowning at their interactions -that bastard, I saw her first-. 'that idiot, always doing random stuff' Kris said. They put away the stuff and waited for him. The boys talked among themselves, while watching the two figures across from them, they couldnt hear anything they were saying though. 'They seem to be close even though they just met', 'yeah and why did he go over there anyway', 'she was pretty scary', 'yeah but shes hot man', 'I dont like her' Krystal interupted and they looked at her wondering why. 'she bumped into oppa, and then she disappeared when we were talking. Shes scary, how dare she glare at me' 'hahah and who was the one that got scared backing up and hiding behind me' Luhan bluntly said. Krystal frowned. 'What? Hyung, no way. So how was it?' they asked curious. 'Like Krystal said she never said a word and disappeared 'wahh' 'wow' they laughed.

-the boys dont like Krystal much, but because of their parents they have to act nice-

Chanyeol came back happily while saying bye to her. They stared at him glaring at the figure. 'whaat?' yeollie said shrugging. They rolled their eyes at him jealous, then ignored him, continuing their conversation...

'But damn she has a nice car', 'yeah look at that body', 'I want to drive in that', 'I know right, but she wont let you' Yeollie butted in, 'But she cant beat these new babies with that old junk' -they had their flash Ferrari's & Lamborghini's- [A/N: lets imagine :)].

'oohhh I dare you to say that to her face!' Yeollie told him laughing hysterically. 'No way in hell!', 'Oh.. she'd probably race you or maybe punch you in the face' Yeollie evilly teased. -yeollie your making minzy look bad :P-... They all had shocked faces wide eyed. Luhan only glared at him ever since he got back. 'Lets Go' Luhan said. They all hopped into designated rides leaving. Then they bugged him about it in the car.

A/N: Also it was too much trouble typing who said what so yeah.

While Min hoped into her baby, 'Master, How is it being back home?' Z asked 'Its alright, ZEE' she answered buckling up. 'Home?' Z questioned 'Yeah, I wanna check out my new apartment, then after that lets go see grand father and il probably stay there the night' min told him. The car started by itself. They drove off.

-Who is Z as in ZEE, you may be wondering. Il tell you when the times right. Like I said shes mysterious :D-

***

As the boys stopped at the traffic lights, waiting for it to go green, they heard the engine of a car coming from behind... the lights turned green. And Minzy & X drove past them fast. -I saw a glimpse of her, she looked like she was enjoying the speed. -smile- -. Then she was stopped at another lights, they drove up beside her. Min looked to her side seeing them, she saw Yeollie waving to her, she smiled waving back, she also didnt have her hat or mask on at that time since she was in her car. The boys blushed, her eyes landed on Luhan, they stared at each other for a couple of seconds until Yeollies big head got in the way, that it made her laugh. The boys smiled at her, she was beautiful. Yeollie was right next to her car and he was driving. 'Race you!' Yeollie challenged her, 'the boys want to see if you can beat our new cars with that old junk' he told her earning threats from all the guys beside him 'Yah!' 'Yeol!', while Luhan was on the other side. She smirked 'Your ON! Bring It' Min accepted motioning her finger as in come on. The boys saw this, 'lets go' 'we gonna beat your little girl' 'I'll be leaving you and your new in the dust, where it belongs! BOY.' Min said poking her tongue out playfully 'Oh. No. You. Didnt!' Min laughed heartily.

They watched the lights waiting for it to turn green. Even Luhan was pumped to go.

Orange...Then...Green!!

They sped off, but to look to her side and she was ahead of them. They were shocked, they couldnt believe it 'She cheated' someone yelled -sore loser haha-. She waved out the window. And she left them in the dust...

A/N: I dont know much about cars and whos faster, but yeah. I hope yous like it & that this is just the meeting, more will come. Im too lazy to say who said this and that too, sorry. Please tell me if anything is wierd or confusing.

TO BE CONTINUED>