Weirdos

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

They all sat down, with Lulu beside Mingkki, and Xiumin on her other side, as they ate the food Soo had brought for them, he also made one for Mingkki, who gladly took it, happy to have a second lunch. ‘Thank you Soo’ she smiled at him, while opening it, ‘You’re welcome’ Soo said to her, ‘Eat slowly Mingkki’ Lulu told her, ‘Yeah’ she replied, he smiled at her. ‘So how is it though?’ Sehun asked her again about her new group, ‘It’s cool’ she simply said, not going any further in to it, ‘Yah! Stop asking her’ Xiumin said, he whined, he was being his nosy self, that’s all.

‘Ah, Oppa~’ Victoria called him, as she approached them, everyone blankly looked at her, as Lulu smiled, ‘Victoria~ what’s up?’ he asked her, while glancing back at Mingkki, to see what her reaction would be, and was surprised to see her eating her food while staring at him. Mingkki wanted to actually see how Lulu acts when with Victoria, the boys just smirked, looking forward to some fun, ‘Oh nothing, I saw you, so I thought I’d come say Hi~’ Victoria said all cutely. Making Mingkki groan, because she hated it, when girls act cute, they all looked at her, as Yeol just remembered something, ‘Mingkki’ Yeol called her, grabbing her and pulled her away from them, ‘Yah!’ they yelled at him, ‘I need to talk to her alone!’ Yeol told them, they all glared at him.

‘What?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘I need help’ Yeol desperately asked her, Mingkki laughed, ‘With what?’ Mingkki said, of course she would help the boys, depending on what they needed help on. ‘Well…’ he said, ‘First I need help with my class and…’ Yeol said, Mingkki sighed at him, giving a blank look, because maybe yes, maybe no, she would help him or not. ‘Also I need help with Sandara Park’ Yeol shyly asked her, Mingkki gave him the ugly weird look because he was acting like a girl, ‘Who?’ Mingkki asked, not knowing who this person he mentioned was. ‘Sandara Park, this girl I like~’ he told her, Mingkki smiled at him acting cute and shy, ‘Oh goodness, your so cute’ Mingkki said, because she couldn’t take his cuteness right now, a big guy acting all shy. ‘Mingkki!’ Yeol whined, not wanting to hear her call him that, Mingkki could only laugh at him.

‘Sure I can help you with class but…’ Mingkki told him, ‘How am I supposed to help you with Sandara Park?’ she asked him, Yeol also became confused, as they both stood there looking like idiots, ‘Maybe befriend her first and let it roll from there’ Yeol suggested. Mingkki thought about it, sighing, because she was getting herself into more stuff, that wasn’t really necessary for her, but this time it was different, she actually wanted to help Yeol, maybe because he was special to her, they were all special to her now, and she would do anything to help them. Mingkki then nodded, ‘Okay, I’ll try’ she told him, Yeol smiled happily, jumping as he gave her a big bear hug, ‘Yay, thank you Mingkki, thank you’ he told her.

‘So what first and when?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘Class first, and that would be today’ he excitedly told her, looking expectantly at her, hoping she would agree to help him today, ‘And you can also see Sandara Park too’ he added. ‘Oh that’s if you’re not busy with your classes’ he said, she pretended to think about it, wanting to make him anxious, because she actually had nothing else to do for the day, today was only a trial which she passed, and the official training and classes would start next week.

Yeol was staring at her, then Mingkki laughed, ‘Yeah I’m free’ she told him, ‘You were playing me, weren’t you?’ Yeol questioned her, staring her down, seeing through her, Mingkki smirked, Yeol playfully slapped her cheek, making Mingkki drop to the floor, cracking up at his childishness. ‘Let’s go, class starts in 15’ Yeol told her, while turning to walk back to the guys, ‘You mad?’ she asked him, making him stop and stare at her, ‘That just makes me even madder’ Yeol hissed, ‘Sorry’ she said, ‘You unconsciously make people mad, you know that’ Yeol told her, as they both walked back, ‘...Yeah maybe’ she replied, ‘No wonder Luhan hyung always gets frustrated with you’ Yeol snorted, Minzy just sighed.

They went back and Victoria was still standing there, talking with Lulu, who was paying more attention to her than he would, because he actually knew Mingkki was there, he had saw her walk back, but decided to play dumb and act like she wasn’t even there, and pretended to entertain Victoria.

‘What happened?’ the boys asked the two of them, ‘We’re going class’ Yeol told them, ‘Both of you?’ Xiumin questioned, ‘Yup, Mingkki is going to help me with some stuff’ he said, ‘What stuff?’ Sehun asked him, ‘Stuff’ Yeol answered, not wanting to reveal anything. ‘Ahh, girl stuff aye’ Jongin teased wriggling his brows, Yeol frowned at him, ‘Bingo~’ Kyungsoo cheered, ‘Yes okay, but also with some stuff for class’ Yeol admitted, ‘But how can Mingkki help you with class?’ Sehun asked them, as they all looked between the two. Yeol looked at Mingkki, to answer them, because he didn’t know how to, ‘Uhh, I know more than you think’ she simply told them, ‘And yet again, you’re not going to tell us how, right?’ they questioned her, yet this one she could actually tell them, but she glanced at Victoria, only wanting the boys to know such personal stuff. ‘I’ll tell you guys later’ she told them, as they got the picture, ‘You better’ they told her, while Lulu was actually listening in on them, but was looking at Victoria, not even properly paying attention to her, as Victoria’s words went through one ear and out the other. While Victoria was doing the exact same thing as Lulu, pretending Mingkki wasn’t even there, wanting Lulu to keep his eyes on her, keep his attention on her only, whereas Mingkki didn’t really care.

‘Mingkki we gotta go’ Yeol urged her, grabbing her by the wrist and started pulling her, ‘Okay, okay’ she replied, as they left, ‘See you later Mingkki!’ they all waved, she waved back at them, glancing at Lulu, who also looked back at her, but his eyes expressed hurt and sadness. Mingkki wondered why he was acting like that, not having a clue, but Yeol had pulled her some more, making her forget about the issue.

____

‘Argh, you didn’t tell me there would be this many people’ Mingkki hissed at him, ‘If I had told you then, you wouldn’t have come’ Yeol smirked, as they were both sitting in the middle slightly to the back of the class. As every single student would look back at her, every now and then, no one dared to sit near them, as Yeol didn’t sit with anyone either, ‘Do you always sit by yourself?’ she asked him, he nodded, ‘So I can concentrate, and Ill only go with people to study, but they only want to talk and stuff, and I don’t want that’ he told her, she smiled, ‘So that’s why I sit by myself’ he said, ‘Mmm’ she hummed. As they waited for the lecturer to come, Yeol tensed up, staring at a particular person who entered the room, Mingkki followed his line of sight, seeing a very beautiful and petite girl, who seemed very humble and polite, ‘I guess that’s her’ she mumbled, he nodded excitedly, ‘isn’t she beautiful’ he sighed in happiness, making Mingkki chuckle, ‘Yes, she is very beautiful’ Mingkki agreed. ‘Do you really come here to study?’ Mingkki questioned his intentions of pursuing IT, Yeol frowned at her, ‘Yes I do’ he firmly told her, ‘It just happens to be, that she does it too okay’ Yeol defensively said to her, she nodded.

‘Exactly what do you need help with though?’ she asked him, ‘I have this assignment, and there is just one part that I don’t get’ he said a little frustrated, she chuckled at him, as he prepared to show her the problem, she went over it, finding what he didn’t know, and told him properly, so he could understand, and her did. Then she wondered, why she even came to his class in the first place, when he could have just told her before outside, she frowned at him, as he noticed her, and knew right away what she was thinking. Yeol gave her a cheesy smile, ‘For Sandara?’ he questioned, she scoffed, ‘Okay, I’m sorry’ he apologised, ‘I just get so bored by myself’ he honestly told her, she clicked her tongue this time, ‘Will you stop doing that?’ Yeol whined to her, because of her behaviour, and she wasn’t even saying a word.

‘Mingkki!’ he quietly hissed at her, making her side glance him, ‘What?’ she calmly answered, he groaned while glaring at her, she smirked at him, as they then laughed together, then focused on class again, but would always play around. Mingkki even asked if Yeol had any food or lollies on him, since she had none, and she was hungry for something, ‘No I don’t, will you focus’ he scolded her, ‘I already know this, I’m not even going to pay attention’ she told him, while playing around with his books and drawing whatever. They both had fun, even though Mingkki already knew everything, she wouldn’t mind tagging along with him, from time to time, and Yeol had also asked her to join him whenever she was free, she agreed of course.

Class was over, they both sat there, waiting, trying not to make it obvious that they were staring at Sandara Park, she was one of the beauties on campus. Mingkki could tell by her gestures, that she was humble, kind and friendly, yet she could also see she was shy, and didn’t have much friends, because people found it hard to approach her, as well as the fact that she wasn’t yet comfortable around people to be herself.

‘Oh she’s leaving’ Yeol said while standing up, Mingkki followed, they followed her outside, ‘Yah Mingkki, go talk to her or something’ he rushed her, she arched a brow at him, ‘Okay fine, but you have to leave and stay out of sight’ she firmly told him. Yeol frowned deeply at her proposal, ‘You’re kidding? Why?’ he questioned her, ‘Because, I wouldn’t like it if a girl came up to befriend me, just to get close to get information for her guy friend’ she truthfully told him. ‘That’s a complete turn off’ she smirked at him, ‘unless you come with me?’ she asked, he shook his head at her, ‘I-I can’t do that’ he said, ‘Have you even talked to her before?’ she asked, he shook his head, ‘Goodness meshe laughed at him, while leaving, Yeol pouted, Mingkki looked at him softly, he knew she didn’t mean it in a bad way, but he did feel somewhat useless in a way. ‘Go back to the boys, I’ll meet up with you later’ she waved him off, ‘Goodluck!’ he said to her, as he decided to listen to her, and leave, while feeling a little useless, to have to leave up to Mingkki.

****

Mingkki followed her, as Sandara Park was walking, then she sat down, placing her stuff on the table, Mingkki could feel the eyes staring at her, so she tried to make it look like she wasn’t following Sandara, but the eyes wouldn’t stop staring at her. So Mingkki coldly looked towards the people looking her way, as they jumped at her eye contact and quickly averted their eyes, she kept staring at them, so they wouldn’t look at her again, and it worked as they walked away.

Mingkki snorted, with a smirk, glancing at Sandara, who was looking at her, Sandara gave a polite bow with a beautiful smile, Mingkki returned the bow and smile, as she decided to approach her, ‘Hello, how are you?’ Mingkki started off, with more formality, because they had just met. ‘Hello, I’m good thank you, how are you?’ she replied with another beautiful smile and asked Mingkki too, ‘Not bad’ she answered, ‘I’m Gong Minzy’ Mingkki naturally introduced herself, when she also felt a little surprised because she didn’t like introductions… more like she was not good at introductions, that’s why she didn’t like them, yet this one was going so smoothly.

‘I know who you are, I’m Sandara Park’ she kindly introduced herself, noticing Mingkkis confused expression, ‘Are you okay?’ Sandara asked her, Mingkki looked at her, ‘Just a little weirded out, and I know who you are too’ Mingkki said to her. ‘Why?’ Sandara asked her, ‘I’m not good at introductions, yet this one was alright’ Mingkki told her, making Sandara chuckle at her cuteness, ‘You could say the same for me, but hardly anyone tries to approach me’ she bitterly told Mingkki. This time making Minzy laugh, ‘Well, no one even dares to approach me’ Mingkki smirked, making Sandara laugh, ‘You do have this aura about you though’ Sandara said, ‘Even I wouldn’t dare to approach you, but it felt natural to talk to you just then’ she told Mingkki, ‘But there’s a reason why you approached me isn’t there?’ Sandara questioned, ‘Because you don’t seem like the type to approach anyone at all’ she added.

‘You got me’ Mingkki admitted, sitting down across from her, ‘What’s the reason?’ Sandara asked her, as they naturally became comfortable with each other, ‘You really want to know?’ Mingkki asked, Sandara thought about it, ‘Yes and No’ she answered. ‘Give me a straight answer’ Mingkki told her, ‘I don’t like indecisive people’ she hissed, Sandara chuckled at Mingkki, seeing she was someone who knew exactly what she wanted. ‘Yes’ Sandara answered, ‘Park Chanyeol’ Mingkki laughed, Sandara looked a little surprised, ‘He didn’t say I couldn’t tell you, so… it should be fine’ Mingkki said, ‘That is, if you don’t tell him I said anything’ Mingkki asked her, but got no response, because Sandara was in her own world.

Mingkki smirked, ‘You like him too, don’t you?’ she asked Sandara, making her jump, ‘N-No’ she stuttered, ‘I don’t like people who lie either’ Mingkki bluntly told her, making her childishly pout, ‘Yes’ she mumbled under her breathe. ‘I’m sorry if I’m so straight forward like this’ Mingkki chuckled, Sandara sulked to her, ‘It’s okay, I like people who are honest and straight forward’ Sandara told her, Mingkki smiled. ‘Are you serious about liking Chanyeol?’ Mingkki asked her, she nodded, ‘Even when you guys haven’t even said a word to each other??’ Mingkki questioned, ‘It’s not one of those, out there kind of feelings okay’ Sandara told her. ‘It’s more of a silent, distant liking’ she said, Mingkki looked at her weirdly, ‘what? Don’t look at me like that’ Sandara scolded her, ‘You guys are weirdos’ Mingkki shivered at the thought, of them both liking each other, not even talking, and still liking each other, from a distance.

‘So…’ Sandara shyly said, ‘Does he like me too?’ she asked, ‘How shameless of you’ Mingkki teased, while clicking her tongue, ‘What I just want to know?’ she hissed, ‘Wouldn’t it be better if he told you himself? And you already know the damn answer’ Mingkki told her. Sandara was fidgeting, ‘But we haven’t even talked to each other before’ Sandara said, grabbing Mingkkis hands tightly, from nervousness, ‘That’s why I said, you guys are ing weirdos’ Mingkki laughed at them. ‘Whatever, I’ve seen you and those boys, you’re just as weird as me, so don’t even try’ Sandara smirked at her, Mingkki stared at her blankly, then smirked evilly, ‘So you watch us? Or just Chanyeol?’ Mingkki teased, making Sandara become wide eyed, But honestly, this is the first time I’ve seen youMingkki honestly told her. ‘Really? And you just come up to me so naturally’ Sandara said, ‘My moves are smooth… sometimes’ she coughed, Sandara laughed, ‘call me Dara’ Sandara told her, Mingkki stared at her, ‘Call me Mingkki’ she told Dara, ‘Be honoured too’ Dara arrogantly said to Mingkki, Mingkki scoffed, liking Dara, she was shy, yet feisty and playful, she was different than the girly girls, she looks like one of them, dresses different and her attitude was also completely different. ‘yeah, you and Yeol will definitely get along’ Mingkki playfully rolled her eyes, Dara hit her in the shoulder, feeling embarrassed that she was being coupled up with him, ‘What is it, that you like about him?’ Mingkki asked her, wanting to know. ‘He’s kind, friendly, a big goof ball, and that smile of his, is beautiful’ she happily said, ‘And those cute big ears of his’ Dara told her, with Mingkki giving her ugly looks already. ‘Okay, he’s kind sometimes, friendly yeah okaay, big goof ball, please that’s an understatement, his smile yup, his big ears…’ she laughed, ‘Don’t laugh’ Dara told her off, ‘Yeol is a little kid, he whines, he’s messy, he’s an sometimes, he picks his nose, like he just don’t care’ Mingkki smirked, not caring that she was making him look bad in front of Dara.

‘Stop!’ Dara told her, ‘I know you’re just trying to make him look bad’ Dara stared her down, as Mingkki kept laughing, ‘Picking his nose is true though’ she told Dara, while she gave disgusting look, ‘Doesn’t matter, that’s part of being human’ Dara defended Yeol, Mingkki laughed, ‘Your cute’ she teased Dara.

They exchanged numbers, ‘So what should I do then?’ Dara nervously wondered, ‘I’m not sure, what do you want to do?’ she asked Dara, ‘I want to at least introduce myself properly to him’ she said, ‘Yeol should’ve came up to you first’ Mingkki said, ‘But he was too scared and shy’ Mingkki chuckled, ‘Even I would be’ Dara told her. ‘Just wait, I’ll see what happens’ Mingkki told her, Dara nodded, trusting in her, ‘, you both are using me, just to get close to each other’ Mingkki mumbled, ‘I heard that, and No’ Dara told her, ‘You are the first person to even talk to me properly’ Dara said, ‘Because you’re snobby like that’ Mingkki bluntly told her, ‘You are too’ Dara retaliated, ‘No, I’m just anti-social’ Mingkki said, ‘You sound so proud’ Dara teased, then laughed, Mingkki clicked her tongue, ‘I gotta go, I have class’ Dara said picking up her stuff, Mingkki stood up too, ‘Yeah, laters’ Mingkki said to her, ‘Laters Mingkki, and call me when you have anything’ Dara told her while walking off, Mingkki just waved at her, ‘Okay?’ Dara demanded as she turned back to look at her, ‘Okay’ Mingkki answered, just waiting for her leave.

Mingkki turned around, to go back to the boys, but was stopped by Krystal who was standing right in front of her, Mingkki took a step to the side, Krystal followed also taking step to the side, her eyes not leaving Mingkki. Mingkki took another step, again Krystal followed, they did this multiple times, that people started looking at them weirdly, ‘Would you care to dance with me?’ Mingkki playfully asked Krystal, actually finding it funny, that she was so persistent. ‘What were you doing with her?’ Krystal asked while staring at the disappearing Dara, ‘Who?’ Mingkki played, knowing exactly who she was talking about, ‘Sandara Park!’ Krystal told her, ‘Oh her, nothing’ Mingkki said, ‘Don’t lie, you guys looked close, even after meeting for the first time’ Krystal hissed, You were watching?’ Mingkki asked her, ‘NO!’ Krystal instantly said, Mingkki smirked, knowing she was, ‘I wasn’t!’ she tried to convince Mingkki, ‘Did you hear what we were talking about?Mingkki asked. Krystal shook her head, ‘No I couldn't hear a thing’ she honestly answered, as she then literally hit herself in the forehead, because she just gave herself in. Mingkki smiled at her, she was kind of childish, and honest, but what Mingkki didn’t know, was that Krystal was only like this with her, ‘What’s up?’ Mingkki asked her.

‘Hmm? Oh Uh, nothing’ Krystal said, Mingkki stared at her, then walked away from her, but Krystal wouldn’t stop talking to her, ‘Where are you going?’ she asked Mingkki, ‘Somewhere, I don’t know’ Mingkki simply said, but Krystal took it as if she was annoyed with her. Krystal stopped, with a sad lonely look on her face, which Mingkki had saw when she looked back because she didn’t say anything else, ‘Are you gonna cry?’ Mingkki straight up asked her, seeing the obvious gulp Krystal took, as if swallowing the saliva within to stop her from really crying. ‘Are you serious?’ Mingkki asked her, Krystal’s eyes started welling up, which even she was surprised at, ‘Why?’ Mingkki asked, ‘I-I don’t know’ Krystal shockingly said, Mingkki sighed, ‘Are you sick?’ Mingkki questioned, wondering why she was going to cry all of a sudden, she shook her head, ‘Hungry?’ Mingkki randomly asked, actually making Krystal laugh, Mingkki stared at her weirdly, ‘Who says that?’ Krystal laughed. ‘Says what? Hungry?’ Mingkki said, ‘I do’ she childishly retaliated, ‘You okay now?’ Mingkki smiled, finding her natural self really cute. Krystal nodded with a smile, ‘Don’t you have class or something?’ she asked Krystal, ‘Yes I do’ she answered, ‘Then go’ Mingkki told her, Krystal sighed staring at Mingkki.

For Krystal, there was something comforting about Minzy, she liked that she was so honest and blunt, that Minzy would even go along with her antics, when most people just disliked her entirely, they would say mean things behind her back, yet she knew Minzy was one to say it straight to your face, which she really did, and Krystal liked that, because her past situations weren’t so good.

‘What classes do you take?’ Krystal randomly asked Minzy, Mingkki stared at her, ‘I’m in the martial arts department’ she told her, making Krystal surprised yet happy for her, ‘Oh nice’ Krystal cheered, ‘I major in business and minor in fashion’ she told Mingkki. Making Mingkki chuckle, ‘That’s cool’ Mingkki sincerely said to her, Mingkki could see that Krystal didn’t want to leave, even when Krystal knew she had class, like really soon. ‘I’ll walk you to class’ Mingkki told Krystal, ‘R-really?’ Krystal questioned, ‘Because you don’t seem to want to go to class at all’ Mingkki said to her, looking which way she should go, ‘W-what are you talking about?’ Krystal denied, ‘What class do you have now?’ Mingkki asked, ‘Business’ she answered. ‘Let’s go, before your late’ Mingkki told her, ‘Which way?’ Mingkki asked, looking back to see Krystal just standing there, ‘Will you hurry up!’ Mingkki hissed, ‘Ah’ she said, leading the way, Krystal was walking while taking glances at Mingkki.

‘Why are you walking me to class?’ Krystal asked her, ‘Why won’t you go to class?’ Mingkki replied, ‘Can you not answer my question with a question’ Krystal told her, Mingkki snorted not answering her at all. Krystal saw her, then sighed, ‘I don’t know okay’ Krystal answered her, ‘But I thought you don’t like me?’ Krystal asked, Mingkki arched a brow at her, ‘Did I say that?’ Mingkki said, ‘But they don’t like me, and I’m sure they would have said something to you, or talked bad about me’ Krystal sadly said, talking about the boys dislike towards her. They were casually and naturally talking to each other, like it was the normal for them, ‘Should I not like you?’ Mingkki asked her, Krystal flinched, ‘B-but I was mean to you at the airport, and today too’ Krystal said, ‘So… wouldn’t it be natural to not like me’ Krystal said, but she was being a little sneaky, Krystal actually wanted to be friends with Mingkki, because she was straight up and honest with everything, knowing if Mingkki didn’t like you, then she didn’t like you.

‘True, you were a at the airport’ Mingkki laughed, Krystal became down, ‘Sorry’ she mumbled, ‘Hmm?’ Mingkki hummed, not hearing what she had said, ‘I’m sorry for my attitude back then, I was just-‘ Krystal was explaining herself, ‘Don’t worry about it, you don’t have to explain yourself. Even though it was quite obvious as to why you acted like that’ Mingkki told her, ‘But it’s in the past, leave it there’ she told Krystal. ‘How can you just forget?’ Krystal asked, ‘Because it’s a bother, and I don’t want to deal with it again’ Mingkki simply said, Krystal smiled at her.

‘Guess we’re here’ Mingkki stated, as they were in front of a door, that Krystal had led them up to, ‘Oh thanks for walking me to class’ Krystal said, Mingkki stared at her, ‘Are you okay?’ she asked Krystal, ‘What?’ she replied, ‘You were threatening me before, and now you’re thanking me’ Mingkki said. ‘Oh yeah, totally forgot’ Krystal stated, ‘Stay away from Luhan Oppa’ Krystal growled at her, remembering why she was acting like a in the first place, Mingkki laughed at her, ‘I’m serious!’ Krystal hissed, Mingkki couldn’t stop laughing at her behaviour changing in seconds.

‘Mingkki’ someone softly called her name from inside, as the door had opened, ‘Ah Luhan oppa~’ Krystal cooed, Mingkki gave her the ugly looks again, which Krystal saw, ‘What!?’ Krystal hissed at her, ‘Nothing’ Mingkki calmly stated, while she stared up at Luhan. ‘Mingkki~’ It was Sehun who had come from behind Luhan, jumping on Mingkki and hugging her, ‘Sehun’ Mingkki called him, ‘Where were you? What did Yeol make you do? You actually went with him to class?’ Sehun threw questions at her, making her frown, ‘Yes, I was with him in class’ she answered. Then Victoria walked up too, ‘What’s going on Oppa?’ Victoria asked the obvious, staring at Krystal first then towards Mingkki, as Mingkki saw the way Krystal timidly stepped back and behind her, staring at the ground, avoiding everyone’s eyes, Sehun looking at her.

‘Huh? Oh Uhh, nothing’ Luhan said glancing at Mingkki, who was staring between Krystal and Victoria, because she knew something had happened to Krystal who was straight up about things, to turn timid in the face of Victoria. And for some reason Mingkki didn’t like it, but she wasn’t going to meddle in any of their business, because she didn’t want any more problems, because Luhan was enough problems. While Luhan was feeling a little left out, that Mingkki wasn’t even paying any attention to him. ‘It’s nothing Victoria, let’s go’ Luhan coldly said, walking back to his seat, Victoria following him, as he took another look at Mingkki, who was now looking at him, he coldly turned away from her, ‘Uh Oh’ Sehun mumbled, Mingkki sighed, knowing exactly what was happening.

‘Hyung is feeling a little left out and ignored, Mingkki’ Sehun told her, but then stopped talking at all, remembering Krystal was still standing behind them, as he stared at her again, Mingkki knew she was there, as she looked at her. ‘Sehun, aren’t you going inside too?’ Mingkki told him, ‘Wont you come with me?’ Sehun begged, ‘You went with Chanyeol hyung’ he pouted, ‘No, I’m done for today’ Mingkki told him, ‘No! Then I’m not going to class’ Sehun childish stated. ‘Do I care’ Mingkki coldly said, Sehun growled, ‘Then I’m dragging you with me’ Sehun said, started pulling her, ‘Sehun stop’ Mingkki told him, he did as told, ‘Please, for today’ he begged, ‘Because hyung is with her today, and it’s your fault’ Sehun blamed her, because usually they always sit together alone, but this time Luhan let Victoria sit with them. Mingkki growled at him, because he wasn’t going to give up, ‘Fine, just wait inside’ Mingkki told him, opening the door, pushing him inside, then closing the door, as he was waiting for her at the door.

‘I’ve never seen him act like that’ Krystal stated looking at Mingkki, ‘Both of them’ she continued, ‘Luhan oppa, that’s a first I’ve seen him be so cold towards someone’ she said, ‘I know he doesn’t like me, but he doesn’t act like that to me’ Krystal said. ‘That doesn’t matter right now’ Mingkki said, ‘Are you going in or not?’ she asked, Krystal got a little hesitant and a bit surprised, because Krystal was waiting for Mingkki to ask her what that was about, why she acted like that with Victoria, but Mingkki didn’t. ‘Why do you care anyway?’ Krystal blurted, ‘It’s none of your business’ she said, then became quiet, as Mingkki looked upon her, not at all offended, but was just waiting for an answer to her question. ‘I’m going okay’ Krystal childishly answered, giving into Mingkki, and her behaviour changed again, Mingkki gave her a small smile, seeing her behaviour change so easily like that, ‘You’re coming too right?’ Krystal asked her, Mingkki smirked, ‘No’ she laughed, ‘Go now, I’m off’ Mingkki said, as she ran for it, before Sehun could catch her, as he had ran out, after seeing her run off, ‘Yah!’ he yelled, as he stood there sulking, but Mingkki hadn’t ran that far, because she was just playing with him, she wasn’t that cold, especially to the boys.

‘I really thought you were going’ Sehun said, grabbing her arm tightly and pulling her to him, ‘I was just playing’ she told him, Krystal was still there at the door, trying to act like she wasn’t waiting for anyone. Mingkki smiled, ‘Let’s go, before I really run off’ she told Sehun, as he then pulled her into class, as it hadn’t started just yet, the lecturer wasn’t there, Sehun pulled her by the hand, as she followed behind him, and Krystal pretending to find a seat, but was actually following Mingkki. Mingkki saw her, she didn’t mind at all, because Mingkki knew she didn’t have any real friends, Luhan had saw her walk in, coldly looking at her, then looked away, as they all went the row behind Luhan, because Sehun did not want to sit on the same row as them, or in front of them either. Sitting down, where Sehuns stuff were, and Krystal sitting 2 seats away from Mingkki, able to see her, but not able to hear, Luhan didn’t look back at all, while Victoria had glanced up at Mingkki, giving her a smile, a fake one, which Mingkki and Krystal saw through, Mingkki returned her smile with a smirk. Making Victoria cough in surprise to get such a reaction like that, but Luhan and Victoria could hear everything they were saying, except for when the whisper, as Mingkki and Sehun could also hear them and also see what they were doing.

____