Chapter Three - Ready

Too Much!

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

Symbols:

-insert- = their thoughts

'insert' =  what they're saying

A/N: Also I do not own any pictures shown in this story.

****

Next Day...

Time: 10.07am

Luhan woke up to the noise from the lounge, lazily getting up ruffling his hair -he only had pants and no shirt, since he didnt like to sleep with a shirt on, showing his chiseled and toned muscles -drool--. He tidied his room making his bed placing everything neatly and once he was done with his room he walked out to wash up in the bathroom and then to the lounge. He could smell food coming from the kitchen, and saw that the boys were playing games again, and still in the mess from last night. He sighed, they heard him glancing back at him then back to what they were doing 'Morning hyung' the boys said 'Morning' Luhan answered, 'you guys better clean this before breakfast is done!' he demanded. 'We got it hyung, dont worry' Kai told him, while Sehun and D.O were in the kitchen this time. Luhan went to go check on them in the kitchen 'morning' Luhan greeted, 'Sup hyung' Sehun and D.O answered. 'What are you guys making?' Luhan asked, 'Food' D.O told him chuckling Sehun joined in 'smart arse!' Luhan said punching his arm laughing. He left back to the lounge, dropping onto the sofa, 'What time do you have to be at that dinner Lu hyung?' Yeol asked him 'before 6' luhan answered, Yeol nodded still watching the screen.

***

'Clean up now, foods nearly done' Luhan ordered them as he came back from the kitchen again, 'Yes Boss!' they said acting as soldiers, they laughed 'hurry up, I want it clean you got that!' he told them walking off to get a shirt. He changed and walked out to find his lounge clean again but not satisfied he walked around tidying and neatly cleaning every little bit again. 'Your OCD creeps me out sometimes' Kris told Luhan who was still tidying up 'the place is clean already Lu, no need to do anymore' Xiumin said, 'Thats what you think hyung, to him our clean is not "clean", you should know that' Kai said earning a glare from Luhan, Kai shrugged walking to the kitchen, 'lets go lu hyung, foods ready' Yeol gestured towards.

'Foods ready' Sehun told them from the table as he was setting it up, the boys went to help him.

They sat at the table, 'thanks for the food' they all said.

'What are we doing today then?' Yeol asked, 'well I have to go to the company after this' Kris said, 'yeah, we gotta go too' D.O said while Kai nodded in agreement, why? cause they're brothers [A/N: surprise! haha] 'I have nothing on, since its holidays and uni doesnt start back up until a week' Xiumin said. 'Well we arent doing anything until 6, so what should we do Yeol' Luhan asked him knowing he had nothing to do. 'Hmmm Movies?' Yeol said 'Im up for that' Xiumin told him 'Ok, Im in.' Luhan answered 'me too' Sehun and Yeol told them, 'we will go when Kris and them leave' Luhan said pointing towards them, they nodded.

______________________________________

[A/N: Just a heads up, I know nothing about uni subjects/major and stuff lol. I dont even know if these subjects are real. ALSO Im not changing their lasts names if their brothers, its just wierd and Id rather stick to their proper names, please go with it :)]

The Boys Background:

All the boys attend uni except for Kris.

Wu Yi Fan aka Kris [22 years old]- He is working at his family company, learning the in's and out's. He wanted to learn as he is to take over, he wasnt high up just yet, just watching, learning and doing tasks given from his father. He was one of two siblings, his younger brother being Tao.

Kim Min Seok aka Xiumin [22 years old] - He majors in art. He loves art and is talented at it. He also comes from a family who absorbs themselves in art and are famous for their work within asia and internationally, and own many galleries around asia.

Do Kyung Soo aka D.O - [21 years old] | Kim Jong In aka Kai [20 years old] - Family name - DO

D.O majors hospitality and minor's in Nutrition, while Kai majors in business and minors in dance. Their family own famous chain restaurants, across asia. D.O is and wanted to take over the cooking part of the business, while Kai is to take over the business part.

Park Chanyeol aka Park Chanyeol [haha] [21 years old] - Yeol majored IT and minor in business. His family owned hotels across asia, his brothers are Lay and Suho. Suho is to take over, Lay is helping. His family let him do whatever he wanted, they dont really pay attention to him, so he plays up/starts trouble. He could help them also, but he didnt know what he wanted. He was smart and loved computers. 

Lu Han aka Luhan [22 yo] | Oh Sehun aka Oh Sehun [20 years old] - Family name: LU

Luhan majors in Business. Sehun also majors in business and minors in Dance. Their family is top 3 in asia, with many sections of the industry. Luhan was to take over and he wanted to, but firstly he needed to learn more about the company and how to run it. So he learnt whatever he could at the company when he had time to go over and do some work, his grand father aka Lu grand father and father let him take care of some stuff also. Sehun followed wanting to help him out.

Also..

Gong Minzy aka Gong Minzy [20 yo] - Family name - GONG

Minzy didnt want to attend uni or anything when she decided to come back here, the old man suggested she go and try them out, while Sean oppa ordered her to go but she never listened like always. She just couldnt be bothered with stuff like that. She also works, when she wants to or when its really urgent and important, that she disappears for awhile. No one knows what she does except for the old man and Sean oppa.

Minzy's grand father aka Gong grand father/Haraboji or Old Man [64 years old]

Owner of the big cafe.

Luhan's grand father aka Lu Haraboji [64 years old]

Owner of the Lu families company.

_______________________

Same aged

22yo - Luhan, Xiumin, Kris

21yo - Kyungsoo, Chanyeol

20yo - Minzy, Sehun, Jongin

With Xiumin being the oldest and Minzy being the maknae out of all.

_______________________

****

Time Skip...

Time: 5.20pm

LUHAN

I wasnt the type to be late to anything, so I made sure I would be there on time. Grandfather was the one who set this all up, I asked why but he said to just be there, mother and father didnt even know either, but for him to set it up must mean it was really important.

I had just finished a shower and washing up, walking out of the shower with only my towel wrapped around my hips, and hair wet -Luhan was damn toned, from his neck, chest, abs, biceps, and down to his legs. He was meaty and toned, muscley but not buffed, But all that would be hidden underneath his clothes-. I suited up with my shoes on, styled my hair messily but good looking, I would say I looked damn fine, I grinned.

tumblr_static_tumblr_mf7v34lv9g1rytl1po1

[This suit]

O9aWzoe40ZLSK208FqH_nt1NnU93qERbTYviqRcP

[This hairstyle, same colour]

I neatly patted my clothes of creases until I was satisfied that it was fine, and now it was time to go. As I left the apartment towards my car on the bottom floor I grabbed my phone wanting to ring Sehun but as I hoped into the elevator seeing a group of girls, I slid my phone back into to my pocket deciding to ring him after I get out of the elevator not wanting anyone to hear my conversations. They gawked at me really obviously as I stepped into the elevator, I kept my head high not caring and pushed the lower ground floor button where my car was at. The elevator kept stopping at floors, where people kept coming on, eyeing me everytime they stepped in. I could hear whispers and giggles behind me, while waiting for my floor to arrive, then a girl "accidently" bumped into me 'Im so sorry' she said cutely while touching me, which disgusted me but I didnt show it, I hated it when people touch me, everyone around me knew, So they never tried. I looked coldly at her wanting her to get out of my personaly space, she stepped back as if she knew, they froze, I then looked away smirking.

My floor finally arrived, I walked off passing everyone and arrived at my car.

Time: 5.30pm

'Finally' I hopped in my flash Lamborghini.

lamborghini_aventador_lp700-4_523d16d80b

I rang Sehun, 'Sup hyung' Sehun answered, 'Are you ready?' I asked as I started the car. 'Yeah, Im leaving now hyung' he said, 'Ok, Im on my way too, Il see you there Sehun-ah' I told him, 'Neh hyung, see you soon!' he said, we both hanged up.

I drove off towards the restaurant. As I got closer, I slowly came to a stop as the lights turned orange...

****

Back at Min...

Time: 4.37pm

Min turned in her sleep grumbling, now laying on her stomach and face on pillow. As she was now finally about to wake up from her deep sleep, since yesterday. She was tired and jet lagged, she could sleep for ages until she personally woke up herself. She peeked out as she slowly opened one eye with her face still on the pillow. She slowly turned her body as she opens her eyes, to take in the darkness of the room. The room was full dark with light from outside the window barely showing through her black curtains, Just how she loved it, Dark. Min didnt even know the time right now and she didnt even try to find it out, she could now see where she was, as her eyes adjusted to the room. She was now in her room at the old mans house. 'Old man must have moved me to my bed' she said aloud. Gong grand father was fit for an old man and he wouldnt let anyone touch Min.

Min sat up turning her side lamp on and reaching for her phone that was placed on the side table, but to find out it was flat. She reached into her draws to grab a charger out, to charge it and turned it on. She layed back down, then her watch lit up the dark room. 'Your finally awake, Master' Z talked from her watch. Min personally designed and created this watch, it was high tech and a computerized watch, that only she has and is the only one in the world, only Z could talk and message through it, it was their communication if something urgent comes up. 'Ahhhhh, Z, yeah Im finally up' She said with a slight yawn and ruffling of her long her. 'What time is it now?' she asked Z, as well as herself, while she now checked the time. 'Its now 4.50pm, You had a very long and deep sleep, Master' Z answered her. Min nodded, 'Well you were quite tired, no really tired actually' Z told Min as she reached to grab her phone still on the charger, checking it to find missed calls and messages from the old man and 2 messages from Yeollie just asking about what shes up to.

'Master, You should really get ready right now. You do remember that you have a dinner tonight at 6.00pm with your grandfather right?' Z asked but knew she completly forgot, being the lazy she is. Min tilted her head, looking upwards then remembered, 'Ahhh... Ughhh. Thanks Z, thaankss...' Min told him lazily not liking the plans, why? cause she doesnt like plans, she would rather sleep more. 'Your very welcome, Master' Z told her playfully, Min groaned as she got out of the bed, 'Shut Up, Z' Min childishly pouted telling him.

Min walked to the bathroom striping off her clothes on the way and throwing them into the basket in the corner. She has a habit of changing randomly, wherever she wants not caring whos around. She took her time showering and washing up and mostly just standing under the shower as it hit her face. She got out wrapped in a towel.

-she had curves to die for, meat in all the right places, but never showed skin in public, as she never liked to display herself for everyone to see, only at home she wears whatever she wants showing skin and everything. She also has a tattoo in roman numerals of a certain date on her left wrist and two spades as a half complete clover [picture below], which represents the two and only, most important people in her life, slightly on her neck behind and below her left ear-.

She walked to her wardrobe and chucked whatever she saw on.. She wore comfy jeans that were tight but loose and grabbed onto her curvy and meaty legs & , a normal white shirt, black timberlands, full black glasses, her hair messily tucked under her black jacket when she chucked it on and a black hat.

-Minzy is 175cm tall, while Luhan is 182cm tall- [A/N: Not there real heights of course, but yeah play along haha]

xVBm2RF.jpg1240104_438536509597135_702073108_n.jpg

[This style on MINZY. The glasses, shirt, jeans and the shoes, ignore the jacket and bag]

kpx9KJo.jpg

[This is her jacket and hat - ignore the glasses, necklace and shoes. Oh and the big ears on the hat, pretend its a normal black hat lol]

A/N: The same style in both pictures too, just swapping some stuff.

[A/N: I know its CL but I like her casual style, and in the story it suits Minzy's character.]

****

Time: 5.27pm

Minzy was all ready, her shoes waiting for her by her bed, but she was lying down on her back again on her bed, her eyes shut. 'Master, you gotta go its nearly time and your grand father has been ringing you ever since, but like always you never pick it up. So hes been ringing me instead, to tell you to hurry your up and also hes angry' Z nagged at her through her watch, she sighed deeply not wanting to go anywhere. She never liked calls, she wouldnt pick it up unless she knew it was important or she wanted to. 'Master. Get up and get out already, you lazy ' Z told her off annoyed, 'Arghhh, im going, stop nagging at me Z, your starting to sound like the old man' Min moaned as she sat up straight eyes still shut. She opened her eyes to put her shoes on, grabbed what she needed then left the room, greeting the old mans maids on the way out.

As she was walking her stomach growled, she placed her hands on her stomach 'Im hungry! Lets go!' Min said aloud to no one in specific, 'Oh. So your only going faster for the food, good one master.' Z exclaimed to her, Min only chuckled as she now walked out the door. But Min stopped in her tracks 'BEE....I want to-' Min was talking until Z cut her off, 'BEE is already outside waiting for its owner to hurry the up' Z said, Min gaped not believing it, well its not the first time but its been a long time. 'You just swore at me!' Min told him looking at her watch, 'I did not say any kind of words containing profanity master.' Z told her. 'You swore and now your denying it!' Min said 'I dont know what your talking about master' Z said, Min scoffed 'Now your playing dumb!' she told him. 'Master, B is waiting for you.' Z told her, 'Now your gonna ignore it -scoff- fine. Il let it go this time' she told as she walked down to the area where B is waiting. 'I already arranged everything and took Z back to the apartment and brought B over. Knowing you would want to ride him' Z told me all knowingly. -How he moved it? Secret...- 'Thanks Z !!' Min told him smiling widely.

_MINZY_

kawasaki-ninja-black-motorcycle-maddmax.

I was now standing in front of B as in BEE another one of my precious babies. A Kawasaki Black Ninja ZX-10R, I also created him inside and out, B was unlike any other bike, I had modified him to my liking, adding high tech and computerized settings. I also placed a chinese character reading MINE [矿] -a/n: if thats right I googled it- as in hes mine touch him you die. How I loved the wind blowing on me as I ride fast, it was fun and relaxing. I lifted my leg to get on it, and the lights of B, lit up welcoming me at my touch. 'Ive already placed the coordinates for the restaurant in' Z told me through my watch, 'Thanks' I told him as I looked at the screen below in between the handles on B.

I started him up and listened to the sound of B, just beautiful. I had no helmet on, put my earphones on pumping my favourite songs, Just my style. I drove off towards the restaurant, I was carefree speeding pass cars. Then I slowed down as the lights just turned red, driving towards the front of the line between cars, I saw a flash car that looked familiar, and I was now on the drivers side...

Time: 5:47pm

_LUHAN_

I glanced at my side mirror, and saw a girl driving a motor bike stopping beside me. 'She looks familiar' I said trying to remember but not figuring out who, since I couldnt properly see her eyes, since she had glasses on. I watched her as she glanced at my window, I held my breathe, but relieved a sigh placing my hand on my heart, as I remembered my windows were tinted, so she couldnt see me. I saw her scoff and mumbled some words I couldnt hear. I stared at her, noticing her figure, it wasnt the average stick figure it was the curvy toned type with meat -gulp- that I like but I frowned cause I couldnt see the curves of the girl right in front of me -but where have i seen her before, that body looks familiar-. I looked down to see her bike, it was beautiful and well looked after. Reminds me of that girl and her blue car from the airport -smile-, I also saw the chinese character on her bike I couldnt help but smile at her possesiveness over her bike. Then I frowned to find that she wasnt wearing a helmet 'where is her helmet?'. I watched her check out my car and as she bent foward to see the front of my car, I bit my lower lip as I saw her fine that she was hiding under her jacket, I tilted my head back to get a better look but she straightened up again, I growled frowning. She then looked down at her watch as her expression changed to an annoyed one, she looked back at my window, my breathe hitched again 'dang how many times you wanna do that to me' I said aloud but she couldnt hear me, she looked confused for a sec but then faced forward shrugging -what was that- I said squinting my eyes at her out the window. I also looked forward to find the lights turn green.

I saw her lean forward then speed off into a wheelie, she smiled, it looked the same as hers, she was having fun, just like that girl, then it finally clicked, that was the same girl... I facepalmed. '' I cursed under my breathe as I started driving again. I disliked it when people swear or when I myself use it as well, but this was because I was stupid and couldnt see it was the same girl in front of my eyes.

My eyes followed her but to find she went in a different direction as me, at a scarily fast pace which worried me a little. 'damn. Next time for sure. I will see whats underneath, you got that !' I said glancing at her retreating back as I turned a corner, driving and arriving at the restaurant, parked my car, hopped out walking to the restaurant, entering with all eyes turning my way again. Earning whispers, giggles and girls squeeling. -sigh-. The restaurant was a fine expensive one with mainly rich people taking up tables within the shop.

_MINZY_

I glanced at the drivers window but to find my own reflection in the tinted windows. I scoffed 'aish, bastard, hiding behind your flash window' I said annoyed because I couldnt figure out where I saw the car. I looked back at the car checking it out from top to bottom front to back, moving my head forward and everything, and leaning on the handles to get a look at the front of the car, then straightened back up as I received a message from my watch, it vibrated on my wrist letting me know. 'Your grandfather is waiting !!' the message was from Z. I just ignored it, looking back at the car beside me -I swear Ive seen it somewhere- I thought to myself confused but then shrugged it off as I looked at the lights as it then turned green, I sped off into a wheelie, just my style. It was fun like always.

I was nearing the restaurant, when from the corner of my eye I saw a group of drunks making trouble to an elderly couple, with people just walking pass and not helping at all. 'those ing bastards' I said as I quickly changed directions speeding towards them, parking my bike, then hoping off and walking towards the elderly couple. A messaged beeped on my watch, I quickly looked down at it 'Master !!' Z messaged knowing I was going to help them even if I was gonna be late for dinner and that grand father will be angry and wring my neck. I looked back up, shaking my head as I walked towards them -people these days, avoiding trouble like the damn plague- I thought seeing people glance but walk straight pass them not wanting to get involved.

As I got closer, I saw the elderly man protecting his wife, 'please stop! we dont want any trouble. If you want money, Il give it. Just please dont harm us.' the elderly man told them. But they didnt seem to hear the words he was saying, as one of them moved forward grabbing him by the collar 'shut up old man. give us your money already then' the guy said grinning 'this is what happens when you bump into us' another guy said leaning towards the elderly man. And when I heard that, I accidentaly bumped into the guy holding onto the old mans collar he turned letting go of him, 'The ..' the guy said and then his little gang also looked at me 'this , better teach her a lesson for hitting us' the other guy said as they all glared at me. -I inwardly scoffed, like damn whats with people thinking I hit them, when I bump into them- I stared them down through my glasses glaring as I tilted my head down annoyed, they flinched stepping back. Scared at the murderous aura I was giving off. 'T-the y-you want huh?' A guy said trying to act tough. I sighed now bored, they backed up more. 'F-fine we will let you go t-this time, dont think it will happen again, yous just got lucky' one guy said pointing between the elderly couple and me, as they walked away. I shook my head.

'Thank you, young lady' the old lady said as she hugged me, 'Yes thank you very much for helping us, they wouldnt let us go'  the old man said grabbing ahold of me hand squeezing it. 'And no one even dared to help us' the lady said 'let us treat you to dinner or something' the old man proposed 'Yeah please, thats the least we could do for your help young lady' the old lady asked smiling at me. They still had ahold of me. 'dont worry about it, as long as yous are alright, then its fine' I told them as I squeezed them back affectionately. 'your a kind young lady' the old lady said to me 'ok. but in return give us your number, so we can contact you and we will invite you out for lunch' the old man demanded of me 'Yes, thats a great idea!' the old lady jumped happily smiling. 'ok, if it makes you happy' I told them smiling as I gave my number. 'By the way what is your name?' the lady asked me, as she held me arm in her grasp 'Ah my name is Minzy' I replied politely, 'minzy-ah, you can call me Oh halmoni and that is Oh haraboji, ok' she told me as she pointed to the old man as he finally punched in my number. 'Nice to meet you Oh halmoni and Oh haraboji' I said politely bowing to them. They smiled.

'I have to go now, or the old man is going to kill me' I told the Oh couple as I had walked them to their destination which wasnt that far from where I parked, they giggled 'ok, we will let you go. thank you minzy-ah and we will see you again' they yelled waving to me as I ran to my bike, 'Yeah, see ya' I yelled back waving.

I quickly got on B, and sped off towards the restaurant, I parked my bike in the car park, hoping off, and noticed I parked next to the Lambo I saw not long ago. I tilted my head, arching my eyebrow -ayyyeee-, but then left towards the entrance of the restaurant, I looked at the time and it was now 6:14pm. '!' I cursed to myself, knowing what was gonna happen when I see him, the old mans gonna nag at me. And he hated it when I was always late to something. I sighed and hesitated for a moment thinking if I should go in or not, but I opened the door anyway and walked in, cause I was starving and it was free food for me -grin-.

A/N: Hope yous like it. There wasnt much interactions, but its coming !!

Tell me what yous think and if its wierd or whatever.

And again thank you for subscribing, upvoting and commenting :)