Chapter Four - Dinner

Too Much!

A/N: Back in Chapter three, the two spade clover below her ear on her neck, Id like to change it to a three spade clover instead of a two, thank you.

Key Notes:

PURPLE: AUTHOR

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

Symbols:

-insert- = their thoughts

'insert' =  what they're saying

LUHAN

I walked inside but was stopped at the counter 'Hello sir, Do you have reservations?' the lady happily asked me smiling too much as well as looking me up and down, I ignored her and looked around the place 'Yes, Lu family'  I told her not looking at her, the lady was surprised that he was part of THE LU Family, why? becauase the Lu family is a highly known wealthy business family. I spotted our table with grand father. 'There they are' I told her 'Ah, yes right this way' the lady smiled gesturing to follow her as she stared at me, I nodded. Our table wasnt surrounded with people, it was more private, but you could see others a couple tables away. I walked towards the table, noticing Sehun, mum, dad, haraboji and gong haraboji -hmmm. Maybe Gong haraboji is our guest.- I thought, but then again haraboji always invites gong haraboji, since they are best friends since they were young, more like brothers and hes like family.

'Hyung your finally here' Sehun said  he was looking at the menu, I walked up to omma kissing her on the check 'Hey omma' I greeted her 'Hello, my luhannie' she told me smiling as I returned it and bowing to appa smiling 'Appa' I greeted 'Luhan, glad your here son' he said smiling, as he was strict but still showed family love and then to grand father bowing as well as smiling 'Haraboji' I greeted 'Luhan, your finally here, how long do you want us to wait huh?' He played slumping his shoulders teasing me, 'Then should I come back abit later then?' I pointed towards the door playing along 'hahaha' Gong haraboji laughed 'Gong haraboji, its been a while' I greeted him laughing as well, Gong haraboji is cool and fun, I get along with him alot. 'Luhan, it sure has been, you havent been over in awhile too' he told me pouting like a child. These harabojis sure act like children when the pair are together, they like teasing and they have this hidden conversation with their eyes sometimes, that no one can see what they are saying not even I. I laughed, 'but then again you have been busy, so i dont blame you. But come over whenever your nearby or whenever, ok' Gong haraboji told me smiling then looked back at the menu 'Yes, of course' I told him as I took a seat next to Sehun.

We all talked for awhile, and looked what to eat, grabbing the menu and deciding what to order, the restaurant got noisy 'Man, yous two sure cause alot of noise by just sitting there' Haraboji said as he was looking at the menu on what to eat as well, 'Cant help it, we are good looking' I told him raising my eyebrows they laughed. 'Reminds me of our younger days' Haraboji said as he gestured at Gong Haraboji, as they both nodded 'Sure does' Gong haraboji admitted, the table laughed.

'But where is she?' Haraboji asked no one in particular as he looked around the restaurant, as we all listened in on them, 'I have no idea, Ive been ringing her-' Gong haraboji said abit annoyed but was interrupted by Haraboji 'But she never picks up like always' he said finishing off Gong harabojis sentence, they laughed. 'Dont mind it. You know her, she doesnt like plans, she goes out when she wants to' Lu Haraboji said.

'Is there someone else coming?' I asked curious who they were talking about, Sehun also looked at them for an answer. 'Yup' they both said in sync.

Then the restaurant went quiet all of a sudden -wierd-. 'Speaking of her, shes finally here' Haraboji said as he looked up towards the entrance, as did Gong haraboji 'Finally' Gong haraboji said, they knew she arrived just by the silence of the room, then we all looked, to see...

AUTHOR

To see Minzy herself at the entrance, she just walked in taking her glasses off, the lady that served Luhan was standing there staring at her in awe, as well as the whole restaurant. Her charisma pulled them in, her aura shut them up and all they could do was stare, while Minzy scoped the place out for the old man, ignoring all the eyes on her.

Luhan was shocked, surprised, wide eyed and couldnt believe it, that he is seeing her again, he unknowingly gulped at the beauty again. 'Hyung, she looks familiar' Sehun said to Luhan as he still had his eyes on Minzy.

Min saw the old man, then took a step forward to be stopped in her tracks by the lady who finally decided to talk. 'H-hello, do you have reservations?' the lady said a bit intimidated as Min was looking at her. Min noticed it, not wanting any kind of interactions she looked back up at the tow old mans, as they saw her looking at them, then back at the lady a couple times, her eyes asking for help but never expressing anything, both of them knew what she wanted, but they just shrugged -Damn them-, then a man from behind interrupted them.

'Can you hurry up?' the man said, the lady looked back at the man scared that trouble might happen, Min looked back to find a formally dressed middle aged man with a younger looking lady, 'I dont have all day' he said as he now looked at Min, he flinched holding his breathe, Min stared at him, 'Are you deaf? Move already.' the man told her as he got closer to her, he had guts, but he was just hiding it under his tough facade thinking he was high up and no one can touch him, and the lady with him just stood there afraid of what he was getting himself into but staring at Min in awe. 'Im sorry sir, if you could please wait a moment' The waiter lady told the man,'Im a VIP in this restaurant, are you really gonna make me wait here for this girl? Let me speak to your manager' he yelled at the lady, while pointing at Min, everyone close heard him, and the old mans and their table saw it but couldnt hear anything they were saying. The waiter lady hesitated a bit, scared..

Back at the table...

'Trouble again.' Gong haraboji said sighing, Lu haraboji laughed, the boys looked at them, 'Trouble is her middle name, haha' Lu haraboji said, 'No. She is trouble!' Gong haraboji said. Luhan looked between them, confused -hmm- he thought then looked back at her. 

Back to Min...

'Dude. Calm the down, and dont be rude to the lady.' Min told it like what the , he glared at her but instantly gave up looking away as he felt intimidated, 'Bwo?! Do you know who your talking to right now. Do you know who I am? the man bravely yelled a bit shaky. And Min took it differently than what he was thinking, and bursted out laughing, 'pwuahaha' Min laughed hard stumbling onto the desk, as the manager was now in front of them. 'Im sorry, is there a problem here?' The manager asked, and before the man could answer him, Min interrupted, 'Yes, yes, there is a problem, a big problem. This man needs help, he doesnt seem to know who he is' Min told the manager in between laughs, and then everyone around them who heard, snorted and laughed aloud. And Min was struggling to even stand right now. As the man himself grew red with embarassment and anger, Min saw him -I didnt meant to embarrass him but damn that was a golden chance and I know that wont come ever again- Min thought.

At the table again...

'Yah, you go and get her' Gong haraboji told Lu haraboji, as they saw her laughing, and the manager walking upto them and then all of a sudden everyone close to them started laughing after Min said something, 'I wonder what happened' Luhan asked, 'that girl, something must of happened' Lu haraboji said while standing 'I'll be right back' he said walking towards them.

'What is going on Mingkki?' Lu haraboji stared and demanded of her, as he now stood in front of Min, and the others around her stared at the big boss wide eyed, as they all knew who he was and knew not to mess with him. Min tried to catch her breathe but would laugh again, 'Sir, you know this young lady?' the manager asked surprised. 'Yes, is there a problem?' Lu haraboji asked them all, they gasped even that man who started all this, they looked his way, and Lu haraboji caught on, for what may have happened. 'Mingkki, Will you cut it out already!?' He yelled at Min, but she would always remember the guy yelling at her saying he doesnt know who he is, which made her burst out laughing again. 'I-I cant, its just pwuahaha' Min said trying not to laugh but couldnt help it, she tried again taking deep breathes and looked away from the man so she wouldnt laugh again, she breathed in and out deeply. Then Lu haraboji looked at the manager and the waiter, he was waiting for answers as Min tried to calm down, 'Im sorry sir, there seems to have been a problem with these two here, and Im not sure myself as to what may have happened' the manager said, 'Im sorry, It was my fault I was being rude' the man bowed and admitted as he gave up straight away, he also apologised to the manager and waiter. Min looked at him -What the? Just like that- Min thought as she looked back at Lu haraboji wierdly with her arms crossed, -Damn Lu old man must be famous, for him to give up so easily- Min thought looking him up and down. 'We are sorry for the disturbance Sir' The waiter lady told him then looked at Min, 'And thank you, young lady' She told Min smiling happily while looking down shyly then glanced back up at Min, Min looked at her blankly, and gave her a small smile.

'Im sorry young lady for yelling at you as well, I was at fault there' the man told Min, Min just gave a nod, 'Mingkki you too!' Lu old man told her pushing her head, Min glared at the old man, 'I didnt do anything, I didnt say a word...only at the end.' Min whispered to him. 'Yah!' Lu old man yelled at her -aish- Min thought 'Sorry' Min said, 'Sorry about her, well we will be on our way now' Lu old man said to them, as he pulled on Minzy by the ear, dragging her with him, as Min was pulling at his arm.

Now at the table...

'Ahhhh!! Old man stop. It wasnt my fault, I did nothing. Will you let go!' Min yelled, as they were now in front of the table, seeing everyone, Lu old man let go but stood there narrowing his eyes at her. -haha- Luhan laughed inwardly. Then Gong haraboji stood up and hovered in front of Min, Min gulped looking everywhere else but Lu and Gong Old man as they were eyeing her. 'Stop looking at me like that. I told you it wasnt my fault, I just stood there, I swear. I didnt do anything, I didnt say nothing...well except at the end I admit. But it wouldnt of happened in the first place, if one of yous would have came, but ohhh nooo yous want to ignore me.' Min confessed to them as she got sarcastic but they stayed quiet still eyeing her. As Luhan, Sehun and his mum and dad watched them from the table.

'Its definitely her hyung' Sehun whispered to Luhan, Luhan nodded and watched her every movement -I finally get to see you again. Who knew you would be Gong harabojis grand daughter- He thought smiling as he quickly glanced at her figure then quickly looked back up, -ahem- he cleared his throat awkwardly, knowing he shouldnt be staring when everyone was around, Sehun smirked at him from the side, cause he saw. Luhan just watched them with a blank face, not wanting to be obvious.

'Will yous stop ganging up on me' Min told them, they sighed. 'Mingkki. Mingkki. What are we gonna do with you' Gong old man said as Lu old man nodded as they were thinking, 'Nothing. You dont need to do anything. Ok. Case closed' Min told them smiling, as she properly walked upto Gong old man, hugging him like a child and kissing him on the check. 'Haraboji, sorry im late, I swear I have a reasonable reason' Min told him, he just sighed returning her hug 'Its fine, my Mingkki' Gong old man said, she smiled. Then Lu haraboji decided to put his 5 cents in, 'Atleast you werent an hour late this time because you just didnt want to wake up' Lu old man said in an all knowing voice, Min pouted glaring at him and no one but the two old men, Lu old man giggled spreading his arms out smiling, 'Wheres my hug, my mingkki?' He said. Min walked to him now hugging him also.

Lu and Gong Haraboji were friends since primary, and are more like brothers and family now. Lu haraboji knew Mingkki since she was little, but Mingkki didnt personally know and meet his family, as she was mostly overseas, as they also didnt know about her. The two old men adored and loved Mingkki darely, and she loved them just as much. They were really close, so much the two old men just loved teasing her, knowing it annoyed her, but they had their fun and laughs whenever the three were together.

Then Lu haraboji, pulled Mingkki towards the table, as Gong haraboji stood on her other side, as he took off Mins hat and put it aside.

'Let me finally introduce you to, my son, my daughter in law, and my two grandsons Luhan and Sehun' Lu old man said as he gestured toward them, 'And this here is Gong Minzy my grand daughter' Gong haraboji told them, Min bowed to the elders and gave a small bow to the boys, as they also stood up bowing to her, 'Lu Han' Luhan introduced himself as he gave a smirk 'Gong Minzy' Min introduced herself also, but not properly noticing the guy -So her names Gong Minzy. Minzy, hmm.- 'Oh Sehun' Sehun introduced himself -Wow she does have beautiful eyes- Sehun thought as he saw her up close. 'Now lets finally order some food' Gong old man said staring at Min as he sat down same with Lu old man, she just shrugged as if saying I dont know what your talking about, taking her seat next to Gong haraboji, 'Sorry Im late' Min apologized to them again bowing, 'Dont worry about it, things happen' Luhan told her smiling, Min looked at him returning his smile, then she tilted her head slightly -hmm?- Min thought -cute- Luhan thought, while the others on the table looked at him shocked and surprised, because, Luhan is an impatient person, Luhan waits for no one.

'No. No. Luhannie, this happens alot, right?' Gong haraboji told him then looked at Lu haraboji, with a sly grin as Lu old man saw returning it, they were gonna . While Min looked at the menu to see what she wanted to eat, as Sehun and Luhan were staring at her. 'Yup, I remember the time we purposely told her lunch was at 12.00pm when really it was at 1.00pm and when we arrived at 1, we met her at the door and she was still half asleep' Lu haraboji told them then they laughed, Sehun joined them 'Serious! haha' Sehun said laughing, Luhan chuckled.

'I was busy and tired, you guys lied, so I wasnt late at all.' Min told them but still looked at the menu. 'Can we order already please, Im starving' Min asked, 'Yeah, Me too' Sehun said. 'Ok, just hold your horses you two' Lu haraboji said as the waiter arrived to serve them. The elders ordered the basic meals, Luhan ordered steak with salads, Sehun ordered a steak, fries and salad, while Min ordered steak, chicken, fries, salads and bread. They all looked at her like wtf, while the two harabojis just sighed knowing her big appetite. Min saw them shocked she just smiled like a child.

'Wow, you eat more than me' Sehun said giggling, 'I told you I was starving' Min told him shrugging, while Luhan chuckled, catching Mins attention, she looked at Luhan blankly as she was thinking... she backed up into her chair, and the two boys stared at her as she glanced at the old men, then back at them. -Its the guy from the airport. Wow.- Min thought as she remembered his face when she got a look at him back there, she glanced at them, to see Luhan staring back at her, Luhan looked away clearing his throat -I swear you just like surprising me whenever you look my way- Luhan thought, she chuckled at him, then noticed Sehun looking at Luhan wierdly, then sehun looked back at Min, he smiled at her, while Luhan looked back at Minzy because he heard her chuckling at him, but to see that Sehun and Minzy were looking at each other.

'Mingkki' Gong old man called her interupting them, 'Neh' Min answered him, 'Didnt I say to wear something more formal, a dress maybe' Gong haraboji told her staring at what she was wearing, 'You didnt say that' Min told him with a shocked face as she looked down at what she was wearing too and because he wanted her to wear a dress -No way.- Min thought,, she looked at the others on the table noticing they were all wearing formal wear, formed a small O, she cleared as she turned away from them giggling haha. 'Im sure I told you yesterday...Ahhhh Zelo boy walked in before I could finish and I forgot' Gong haraboji said remembering. 'Nice try tho' Lu haraboji told Gong haraboji as he sighed, Min glared at them scoffing, as they were smirking at her because those two are always upto something. -She must not wear such clothes. But she would look damn fine without any on- Luhan thought as he noticed her expressions.

They were just waiting for the food to arrive.

'Your the girl, that hit me in the airport yesterday' Luhan said staring at her smirking, Min flinched -Damn him. No, ignore him. I didnt hear anything. I didnt hear him. Ignore him- Min thought looking everywhere else but Luhan, 'Dont ignore me, I know you heard me' Luhan told Min eyeing her 'Did you say something?' Min asked but really not wanting to hear it again 'Hyung doesnt like to repeat himself' Sehun butted in telling Min, Min smiled 'Really? Thats good [please dont]' Min said as she whispered the last part, 'I said... Your the-' Luhan was gonna say it again but Min interrupted him 'I thought you dont like repeating yourself?' Min asked him as she gulped really not wanting him to repeat himself, 'And I dont like being interupted when im speaking!' Luhan scolded Min as she put her hands up as if surrendering 'Ok ok. Calm down pretty boy' Min told him as she giggled 'Dont call me that!' Luhan frowned, she just laughed and shrugged it off, they had a staring contest, until Luhan looked away a bit flustered by her confidence and beautiiful eyes -How can a girl have such beautiful eyes and be so confident when looking at a guy, especially me- Luhan thought, as Min noticed his sharp features that could be seen as girly, but she didnt want to say anything. -Hes handsome and manly but has such girly features up close- Min thought to herself as she was just about to blurt it out but stopped herself before more trouble happened.

'Hit you?' Lu and Gong haraboji asked Luhan in sync, as Min sighed annoyed. Luhan turned to them, 'Yeah. We went to the airport and we saw her there and when we were waiting she hit me while she was walking out' Luhan told them, 'And then we saw her in the parking lot, and Chanyeol hyung spoke to her because of her nice blue car' Sehun said straight after Luhan 'Oh then on my way here, I saw her on her bike but she went in a different direction. We could have made it at the same time, if she didnt go the other way' Luhan finished as he told the two harabojis, while Min was nervous trying to interrupt them but couldnt find the right time, as Luhan wouldnt stop talking and was watching her as he was talking.

The harabojis and the boys looked her way, 'Mingkki!' Gong old man said as if demanding her to say something, 'I dont know what their talking about' Min said, looking away from all of them a bit nervous, but not showing it. Luhan stared at her 'You know what Im talking about, dont act like any of it didnt happen, should we ring Yeol to see' Luhan told her smiling. Min sighed giving up 'Argh! You make it sound like I punched you in the face, I only bumped into you cause you came out of no where. Dang.' Min told Luhan as she was glaring at him, 'So you were ignoring me' Luhan frowned at her, 'Hyung doesnt like to be ignored either' Sehun spoke up, Min looked at them blankly as she inwardly laughed at them, she just shrugged them off.

Sehun cared and loved his brother, they were really close and it was more of a 'hes my brother hurt him and Il you up' kind, but he also had that 'Only I can hurt him or make fun of him' sibling love. Minzy could see.

'Wait! Gong Minzy!' Gong haraboji said, Min flinched as she heard her full name, 'Neh' Min carelessly answered looking their way. The two old men eyed her to be quiet and not talk and she did as they said, they didnt actually say anything but she knew just from the look in their eyes.

The harabojis both looked at Luhan and Sehun, 'Did you say blue car?' Gong haraboji asked them 'Yes' Sehun answered, 'Did you say black bike?' Lu haraboji asked them 'Yes' Luhan answered as well then looked at Min as she looked back at him and he noticed she was nervous. 'What car was it? Gong old man asked, 'It was a blue Nissan Skyline' Sehun told him, 'Do you remember what bike it was Luhan?' Lu old man asked him, Luhan hesistated still looking at Min, 'Luhan answer me' Lu haraboji asked him as he saw Luhan looking at Min, making him turn to them, 'Umm...I dont remember the brand but it was full black and it had chinese character on it saying MINE' Luhan told them. Minzy gulped.

'Mingkki!! What did we say?!?' They both yelled whispered at her, Min opened to then close it and sighed, as she completely forgot about it, the issue about her not being allowed to drive her babies. 'That was years ago, It wasnt my fault and you know that. I wont stop driving them, they are mine' Min plainly told them, 'Yes, Ok, but that is not the point, its what we found after that, that changed everything' Gong haraboji said. 'I stopped doing it, I havent been back there. Will yous stop please.' Min said sighing then continued again, 'And I wont stop driving them' Min told them fast then looked away from them to see the food arriving.

'Fine. We will talk about this later' Lu haraboji told her. Min frowned 'Damn it' Min mumbled under her breathe, to which Luhan and Sehun heard and they giggled at her, earning a glare from Min.

The food was now ready on the table for them to dig in.

'Thanks for the food!' 'Thanks for the food!' Min and Sehun said at the same time. They looked up at each other, and started laughing, 'Dont copy me' Sehun told her laughing, Min laughed 'Dont copy me' Min said mockingly repeating him, as now dug in, so did Sehun as he narrowed his eyes at her.

As they were eating, 'Oh yeah, why did you go the other way when you could have came here on time?' Luhan asked Min, Min looked up at him finishing the rest of her food in 'Something came up' was all Min said as she smiled at him, 'Wait how do you know...Ahh you were the one in that lambo. So thats where I saw it from' Min remembered as she nodded her head. 'Yeah, I only noticed it was you when you turned the corner really fast' Luhan told her, but her eyes grew wide when he said fast, she laughed trying to hide what he said from the old mans, so they dont harass her about that issue again.

Luhan frowned at her, because again she interupted him 'What did I say?!' Luhan said telling her off, 'Sorry' Min apologised 'But can you please not say a word involving anything about cars or whatever around the harabojis?' Min asked Luhan as she side glanced and secretly pointed to the two harabojis. Luhan stared at her -hmmm, should I ask or naaah. I'll ask anyway- Luhan thought as he inwardly smiled 'Wae?' Luhan asked Minzy. Min just stared at him not wanting to talk about it, as if telling him I dont want to talk about it, Luhan knew what she meant even when she didnt say a word but Luhan being stubborn never let it go. As Luhan kept looking at her waiting for answers, Min knew he wouldnt stop, Min sighed 'Just something ok. I dont want to talk about it. Im here for the food not talking' Min told him, 'Something?' Luhan asked stubbornly not letting the subject go 'Will you drop it!?' Min laughed as she told Luhan. Luhan looked at her 'Fine. I'll drop it. For now.' Luhan told her giving up on the subject for now as he smirked. 'Stubborn bastard' Min mumbled under her breathe 'I heard that!' Luhan told her as he pointed at her, Min just shrugged him off.

'Hyung, are you ok?' Sehun asked him, Min looked at him 'Dont tell me he doesnt like it when he doesnt get what he wants as well.' Min asked Sehun, as he nodded in return, 'No Way' Min said as she laughed at him, 'Wow' Min said as she started laughing -hes so complicated, for a guy-, Luhan glared at her, 'Yah! Sehun!!' Luhan yelled at him, as he had joined Min in laughing 'Minzy!' Luhan told her off as he called her name for the first time. Min calmed down and felt her heart beat wildly within her chest she stared at Luhan and gulped at the unknown emotions she was feeling at the moment, it made her frown, as she blinked her eyes multiple times, not knowing what it was meant for or who for, she let it go.

'Hey Minz' Sehun called her, Minzy looked up at him 'Hmm, Whats up?' She asked 'Can I call you that?' He asked, 'Yeah, I dont mind' Minzy said. 'Is that all, Sehun?' Minzy asked him teasiingly saying his name, Sehun looked up at her, his mouth ajar raising his brows at her, surprised. Luhan unknowingly frowned at it. 'What. Surprised?' Min asked as she smiled at him, Sehun nodded in response. 'Dont like it?' Min asked him, he shook his head no, as a light shade of pink covered his cheeks. Min laughed at his cuteness, 'Your funny. Is it wierd to call you by your name or something?' Min asked, Sehun didnt say a word, 'No, its not that.' Luhan said for him, 'Its just we dont get close to people so easily and a girl at that.' he explained. Min nodded 'I see.'

For some unknown reason, Luhan felt naturally comfortable with Minzy, he could do what he normally does in front of the boys with her. Sehun also felt the same, but not as much as Luhan was. Minzy just went with it, normally she doesnt like to even talk to people besides the harabojis and Sean oppa, so it wasnt as annoying as most times. Sehun always kept a distance with people and strangers but with Minzy it felt wierdly comfortable.

'Right. Sehun and Mingkki you guys are the same age but Sehun your older than Mingkki by one month and Luhan is 2 years older than you Mingkki.' Lu old man said. Sehun smirked staring at her. 'Hes older than me?' Min questioned as she pointed at Sehun but looked at the old mans. They nodded. 'Well its only one month, thats practically nothing' Min shrugged it off.

'Hah, Call me Oppa!' Sehun commanded Min, as she looked back at him arching one eyebrow at him like the . ' No.' Min said staring back at him holding in her chuckle, 'Language!' Luhan told her frowning, Min looked at him arching her eyebrow then rolled her eyes at him, 'Dont you roll your eyes at me!' Luhan said. 'Your so naggy' Min . 'Yah!' Luhan yelled at her while Min laughed at him. 'Aww come on~ I am older than you' Sehun told her, 'No way. By only one month. Get lost'. Min laughed at him. Sehun pouted. 'Then call me Oppa!' Luhan demanded of Min, while crossing his arms, waiting for her. Min could only laugh at them.

'Seriously, whats with you guys. First Yeollie, now you two?' Min asked, Sehun tilted his head confused, Luhan furrowed his brows at her, 'Yeol told you to call him oppa too?' he asked. 'Hah. No. More like he told me to bow down to him, that .' Min scowled, but then the ends of curved upwards, remembering the big eared monkey, Luhan frowned even more.

'Dont try and change the subject. Call me Oppa!' Luhan told her interupting her moment, Minzy stared at him 'Luhan' Min teased..

Luhan froze as his name rolled off her tongue, did he like it or not, not sure, he just blanked out. For he doesnt know the reason to also.

'I said call me oppa!' Luhan demanded of her, as he finally came back to his senses. Min just stared at him 'Luhan.' Min teased, 'No. Oppa.' Lulu told her 'No. Luhan' Min told Lulu. 'I said Oppa!? Im two years older than you, god dammit.' Lulu scolded Min. Min gulped looking at him as she tightened her lips together, deciding not to say anything at all, as Lulu narrowed his eyes at Min.

'Lu. Mingkki wont call you oppa or anyone at that oppa. Its just her thing, dont mind it boy' Lu old man told Luhan. Luhan side glanced the harabojis but looked back at Minzy 'I dont care. Now call me oppa' Luhan told her stubbornly, Minzy moved her gaze to anywhere but Luhan because no matter how stubborn Luhan was being she wouldnt call him that, she wont call anyone that, she had her reasons, well plain reasons, she finds it wierd is all and doesnt like it, but then again was forced to call Sean, oppa, by Sean oppa himself, he is the only one that can make her submit just like that. If it was any other subject it would be fine, she would give in.

'Gong Minzy' Luhan called out to her as he saw Minzy trying to get out of it, and she jumped a little at him as he called her name like an angry father would, like the harabojis would when she did something wrong.

'Uh oh' Sehun mumbled but Minzy heard him, she looked at Sehun covered the side of as she mouthed to Sehun 'What is it now?' Min asked shamelessly right in front of Luhan as he was watching her, as she side glanced him, making eye contact. Minzy quickly looked away as she got caught.

'Hes pissed when he calls you by your full name' Sehun explained as he whispered back, also shamlessly right in front of Luhan. But Luhan was only staring at Minzy. -Really- Min inwardly giggled, and Sehun could only look between the two. 'Not going to?' Luhan asked, she shook her head no, still not looking his way, 'Why not? And look at me' Luhan asked as he ordered her to look at him, Min gave in finally looking his way meeting his eyes, she sighed'Luhan. Please, please, can we not.' Min pleaded to him, Luhan sighed, he really did not want to give in and to be the one to give in first, but Luhan could feel the desperation in her voice. 'Fine. Fine. Argh Fiiinnee' Luhan said clenching his fists and cutely pouted, making a small smile appear on Minzys face. While Sehun was shocked looking at Luhan -No way- Sehun thought to himself not believing it. Luhan never ever gives up first, Luhan gets what he wants, when he wants.

'Ok ok. We have an announcement. Thats why we have gathered everyone here.' Lu old man announced gesturing everyone to be quiet and look at him, everyone had finished their food and was already taken away by the waiters, and the dessert was on its way sooner or later.

It was thanks to the harabojis that Minzy was able to be here, ready to do nothing and laze around, they suddenly pulled her away from the bossy, naggy and forceful Sean oppa, so she didnt really care about the reason why, but she had a hunch on why, no actually she knew why and what was going to happen, Min kind of eavesdropped on the two, with the help of ZEE, but hey no one knew and no one needs to know. -I just have to play it cool and act like nothing happened, like I dont know what they are gonna say. Yup thats right, be surprised, no wait angry, annoyed...hmm, not sure myself actually, cause I know whatever I say wont change a thing, and that if I interfered they wouldnt forgive me, urgh- Min thought to herself.

'Ahem. Well...that is...' Lu old man kept stalling as the two harabojis kept looking at each other, 'We made a pact when we were younger, and that when it was possible, we would fulfil it. I know we havent talked about it with the rest of yous, but we have already decided that it will happen.' Lu old man said, then paused for a while as he looked at Gong old man, 'Just say it already' Gong old man told him, 'Ok' Lu old man took a deep breathe, as everyone was waiting on him, while Minzy wasnt really paying attention she had her eyes shut, her head tilted backwards, exhausted from everything before she arrived in South Korea, she had reasons as to why she was always so sleepy and tired. 'Here goes nothing' Lu old man mumbled.

'Its official Luhan and Minzy your getting married!'

A/N: Im sorry for the really late updates. Thanks for the comments guys~