Finally

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

Lulu laid on his side, staring at her as she was faced upwards, her legs and arms spread out, but Lulu placed one arm beside her, so he wouldn’t lay on it, ‘What am I going to do with you?’ he mumbled to her, ‘I’ll see you in the morning Mingkki, good night~’ he smiled at her, turning the light off. Lulu was not going to try anything, he wanted to just sleep right now, and all the better that she was there, he felt content and happy, yet he was still dense as to why he felt the way he did.

____

Around 6.15am, Mingkki woke up, her eyes still closed though, as she felt someone hugging her, their arms wrapped around her tightly, she opened her eyes, to look behind her and see Lulu, snuggled up to her back, ‘Hmm?’ she wondered, ‘Ahh’ she mumbled remembering what happened, that she had fell asleep, ‘Master, you’re finally awake’ Zy said, as he projected himself in the middle of the room, as he could show up anywhere, ‘Time?’ she asked, ‘6.22am’ Zy answered, she nodded, ‘I’m coming’ she told Zy, as he disappeared. Mingkki tried sitting up, but his hold was tight, so she grabbed his hands and gently tried to separate them from her, as it worked, she got up, stretching her limbs to then look down at Lulu this time, she walked out of the room.

Now Lulu woke up at the sound of his alarm going off at 6.30am, he sat up while stretching his arms and neck, to see no Mingkki beside him, ‘Did she leave already?’ he mumbled, he got up and wondered out of his room, to see if she was still around, he saw no one, sulking that she left without saying anything. Lulu needed to use the bathroom, as he approached it, the door open, revealing Mingkki as she walked out, Mingkki jumped at the sight of him, while Lulu just smiled at her, ‘You scared me’ she hissed at him, Lulu chuckled, ‘You’re still here, I thought you had left already’ Lulu said, ‘I was just leaving’ she answered him, ‘Breakfast?’ Lulu urged her, she stopped, ‘Please?’ he pleaded, ‘To make up for yesterday’ he told her, she side glanced him knowing he was trying to bribe her with food.

And before she could answer, he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the chair stall in the kitchen, sat her down, and started preparing breakfast, Mingkki sighed, ‘If I left, you’d get mad again wouldn’t you?’ Mingkki asked him, Lulu pouted, and turned back to her, ‘Yes I would’ he told her, she placed her arms on the bench, ‘Fine’ she said, ‘At least make me a hot chocolate then’ she told him, he smiled, ‘Of course’ he said, grabbing the stuff for it.

‘Aren’t you cold?’ Mingkki asked him, ‘Hmm?’ he looked at her, ‘Not really, no. Whys that?’ Lulu asked her, as he prepared her hot chocolate, ‘You’re not wearing a shirt, that’s why’ she told him, he looked down realising he wasn’t, ‘Oh’ he said, having forgot about a shirt. ‘Morning’ Sehun yawned as he walked into the kitchen, getting their attention, ‘Morning’ Lulu and Mingkki both said, Sehun lazily dropped himself onto Mingkkis back, wrapping his arms around her waist, ‘It feels different waking up to see you here’ Sehun told her with his eyes closed, ‘A good different, and I like it’ he continued, ‘You should sleep over more’ Sehun told her, snuggling his body up to her, ‘Sehun’ Mingkki called him, Sehun chuckled, letting go of her, to look up at his hyung, who was glaring at him, ‘Sorry’ Sehun said with a cough, moving around the bench to get to the fridge, Lulu watched him, ‘I said I’m sorry hyung’ Sehun timidly said, under his intense stare.

Lulu placed her hot chocolate before her, and continued to make breakfast, Sehun made him coffee, and stood at the bench by Lulu, Sehun looked at his hyung, then at himself, then back at Mingkki, ‘You’re not flustered, to see us shirtless?’ Sehun asked her, as Lulu just remembered that he wasn’t wearing a shirt again, to look back at Mingkki. ‘No’ Mingkki calmly answered him, taking a sip of her hot chocolate, ‘Really? We have hot bodies, and you’re not even nervous about it’ Sehun questioned her again, Mingkki smirked, ‘No I’m not’ she answered, ‘Not even a tiny bit?’ Sehun wondered, ‘Do whatever you want, I’m not complaining’ she told them. ‘Even if I took off my pants, you wouldn’t care’ Sehun played, Mingkki scoffed, ‘Nope’ she said taking another sip from her cup, looking at their chests, Sehun first then Lulu, ‘Honestly… it’s a nice scene from where I’m sitting’ she straight up told them, Sehun gasped, Lulu just stared at her, biting his lip, feeling slightly embarrassed, he felt butterflies go crazy in his stomach.

‘You ert’ Sehun said in a girly voice, covering his body, Mingkki laughed, ‘You don’t mind us with no shirts on?’ Lulu voiced out, she shook her head towards him, Sehun ran out to his room to grab a jersey, because he was getting cold. Lulu went up to her, placing his elbow on the bench in front of her, ‘I slept beside you with no shirt’ he told her, ‘I know’ Mingkki said, as they stared at each other for a while, Lulu growled at her, ‘Argh, I hate it when I get no reaction from you’ Lulu said, walking back around the bench, Mingkki looked at him. ‘You want to know how I felt about it?’ she asked him, he looked back at her, then nodded, ‘Kind of, yes’ he said, ‘It was… surprising, Id admit that’ she told him, ‘You should be honoured’ Lulu arrogantly told her with a smile, now knowing he could affect her, even just a little, she tilted her head at him, ‘You’re the first person to ever sleep in my room, specifically my bed’ he told her, she nodded at him, ‘Yeah, hyung never brings a girl home’ Sehun added, as he walked back in to the kitchen, sitting beside her.

Lulu glared at him, for bringing up something like that, Sehun was looking at Mingkki, ‘He doesn’t like anyone, I mean anyone, not even me, to sleep in his room’ Sehun told her, she chuckled, ‘Is that right?’ Mingkki smirked, speaking about the girls part, while looking at Lulu, ‘T-that was a-ages ago’ Lulu mumbled, knowing what she was talking about, Sehun sneakily giggled at him. Mingkki laughed at him, ‘Mingkki’ he pouted, she smiled at him, he growled at her, getting used to her behaviour of playing around, childishly turning his back on her and continued to finish making breakfast.

‘So Mingkki, you have a match today huh?’ Sehun asked her, ‘Yup’ she calmly answered, ‘scared?’ Sehun asked, ‘No’ she said, ‘You should be, I heard they are the top of the top, you know’ Sehun nodded in acknowledgement, Lulu flinched as he heard this, he knew of them being strong, now feeling a little worried for Mingkki. Lulu finished making breakfast, scrambled eggs, bacon, steak, sausages, toast and onions, placing everything in front of them, but a plate full in front of Mingkki, Sehun pouted, ‘Where’s mine?’ Sehun asked, ‘Make your own’ Lulu told him. Sehun made his own, Lulu went and stood between Mingkki and Sehun, looking at Sehun specifically, Sehun purposely ignored him, knowing what he wanted, Lulu hit him, ‘Ahh, I got it’ Sehun groaned, as he moved to the next chair beside him, ‘You could of sat here’ Sehun mumbled, ‘Just because you want to be close to Mingkki’ he said to no one in particular, Mingkki laughed, because they both heard him, Lulu gave him the stare, Sehun looked at them, and just shrugged, eating his food.

‘Thanks for the food, Lulu’ Mingkki said while stuffing her face, ‘Anytime’ he smiled, ‘It’s delicious’ she said, ‘Thanks’ he giggled, Sehun looked at him weirdly, ‘Eww’ Sehun said to him, he sometimes felt grossed out by this side of him, ‘Shut it Sehun’ Lulu scolded him, Sehun continued eating his food. Lulu was eating, while watching her eat everything, satisfied that she liked his cooking, ‘Do you have to be in that match?’ Lulu asked her, Sehun looked at them, wanting to hear their conversation, ‘Yes Lulu’ she looked at him, as Lulu kept getting closer to her, so much closer that he was surrounding her entirely, his feet on her chair, his legs also around her chair, one arm on the back of her chair and the other leaning on the bench.

Staring at her closely, ‘Just be careful’ Lulu whispered to her, she nodded, ‘I will’ she answered him, ‘Good’ he said, relaxing and sat properly, finishing off his food, Sehun frowned as he didn’t hear what they had said then.

They all got up when they finished, standing around the sink, to rinse and wash their dishes, Mingkki and Sehun were fighting over who goes first, while Lulu watched them from the back, having finished his first, Sehun pushed her, and got there first, he poked his tongue out to her, Mingkki glared at him the entire time, he washed his and went back to his room to change, Lulu lazily tilted his head watching Sehun leave, keeping his eye on him until he left the area. And once Sehun was out of sight, Lulu looked right back at Mingkki, her back to him as she was in front of the sink, washing her dishes, Lulu could not stop smiling from ear to ear, happy about her being here in his house, then…

Lulu walked right up behind her, his arms wrapped themselves around her waist, his face went to the crook of her neck, taking in her scent, and staying like that, Mingkki had jumped at the contact, not surprised at all anymore by him touching her, just surprised whenever someone touches her so intimately, she always felt weak to such touches, and when he touched a weak spot of hers. Mingkki tried doing her dishes, as Lulu just kept smelling her, but his hold on her kept getting tighter and more possessive, then his lips brushed her skin, making Mingkki squirm in his hold, from being ticklish and a little of something else, as her body softly trembled under him, ‘L-Lulu’ Mingkki softly said slightly out of breathe. Lulu let out a heavy breathe, a little by her voice calling his name so delicately, but also noticing something, he lifted his head up staring at her from the side. Mingkki gulped looking the opposite way, Lulu squinted his eyes at her, leaning down on to her neck again to see if what he was thinking was true, his lips touched her bare skin on her neck, as she jumped a little, shaking once again, ‘L-Lulu please’ Mingkki begged him, as her body became weak under him, unable to push him off her.

Lulu smirked slyly, now finding out, her neck was an extremely sensitive spot for her, so much she would go weak, then he let go of her, stepping back, and leaning on the bench behind her, his hand on his mouth, knowing if he stayed like that, it would have been dangerous. Mingkki let out a breath, leaning on the bench before her, trying to keep herself up, it’s been a long time since she has felt this way, and a long time since someone has dared to even try something like this on her, massaging her eyes then to the back of her neck, especially on the spots where Lulu touched her. ‘’ Mingkki thought, she had forgotten her entire neck was a weak spot when touched intimately, and that her body wouldn’t work the way she wanted, which was normal but this time, she knew… it was different, but she wasn’t going to admit to that.

‘Sorry’ Lulu apologised to her, Mingkki sighed, ‘I better go’ she said, walking off to the door, he watched her leave, not wanting to stop her or say anything out of line or anything to make things weird, so he let her leave without saying anything, once his door closed, ‘’ he cursed, not liking how they parted after feeling complete happiness with her being around. ‘Language hyung’ Sehun told him, as he walked in, ‘Did something happen?’ Sehun asked, Lulu shook his head at him, not wanting to say anything about it, ‘it’s nothing’ Lulu answered, walking back to his room to get ready for the day.

Mingkki stood behind her door, her heart pumping, her hands covering her face, as she slid down to the ground, bringing her knees up to her chest, crossing her arms, and leaning on to her knees, as she looked forward at nothing particular. ‘Are you okay, master?’ Zy asked, concerned for her, knowing that she did not like to be in a position where she had no control over her body, especially in such a situation as their arranged marriage, and meaning her body would always do the opposite of what her mind was thinking, but this only happened when she is put into a situation like this, without meaning to, and she didn’t like that. Mingkki let out a long sigh, trying to calm down and let it go, not wanting to think about what had happened, ‘I’ll be fine’ she answered him, she sat there for a while, until she was completely calmed down.

Lulu and Sehun, walked out together, decided to go on one car, their 4 door white Audi, they stared at Mingkkis door, Lulu went to knock on her door, but it opened up, Mingkki staring right at him, and him back at her, Sehun looking between them. Lulu smiled at her, ‘Ready?’ he asked her, she tilted her head at them, a little confused, ‘You’re coming with us’ Sehun told her, ‘I am?’ she questioned, ‘yes, you are’ Lulu said, she nodded, ‘Okay’ she answered closing her door. Sehun stared at her, ‘What is it?’ Mingkki asked him, not looking his way though, ‘Again?’ he told her, looking at mask, which she wore again, ‘Yes’ she answered him, ‘Why?’ Lulu asked, she looked at him, ‘Because I don’t like to expose myself to strangers’ Mingkki told them, they nodded, ‘Ah that’s good’ Lulu thought to himself.

Sehun walked before them, Lulu looked at her, ‘I didn’t make things weird between us, did I?’ Lulu wondered, Mingkki looked at him with a smile, ‘No you didn’t, you’re just weird like that’ she smirked at him, ‘And you don’t bother me as much, as other's do’ Mingkki told him, he smiled to himself, ‘So you don’t mind me touching you?’ Lulu asked her, ‘I mean, like what I just did?’ he told her, ‘That was… unexpected’ she told him, as they stood in the elevator, going down. ‘Well…’ Lulu mumbled as he bit his lip, ‘I’m sorry in advance, if I do it again and again, because…’ Lulu stopped, as he noticed his heart was beating faster than normal, ‘I just know I won’t stop, and I don’t know why’ Lulu shyly told her, she stared at him.

‘Does he not know, what he is saying?’ Mingkki thought to herself, then looked forward, slowly nodded, because she had no idea what to say to that, Lulu smiled at her softly, he felt so happy, ever since last night… ever since she entered his life, but still… he had no idea as to why. They exited the elevator, Sehun first then Mingkki followed him, Lulu behind her, as eyes were on them like the usual, Lulu noticed the eyes on Mingkki, guys and girls, Lulu mentally smiled but felt a little insecure, yet didn’t like how she was getting so much attention.

They entered the car park, walking to Lulus car, then Sehun finally noticed, ‘Mingkki, where’s your car?’ Sehun asked her, Lulu tilted his head towards her also curious about it, ‘I left them at Harabojis’ Mingkki told them, ‘Ahh’ they both said, ‘Because if they were here, I’d probably drive them’ Mingkki told them, they nodded at her, ‘You’d drive them anyway’ Zy told her, ‘Shut up’ she mumbled quietly, so they wouldn’t hear her. Got to his car, Mingkki having no idea, what car they were going on, waited for them to lead the way, as they did, ‘That one’ Sehun said pointing to it, Mingkki eyed it, standing with her arms crossed, looking at it from every spot, ‘Not bad’ she commented, not that surprised, since she would rather look under the hood, and just how fast it can actually go.

2014-audi-a3-sedan.jpg

Lulu unlocked the car, Mingkki instinctively went to the back seat, about to close the door, until Sehun grabbed it and stood at the side, arching his brows down at her, she looked up at him weirdly, Lulu opened the driver’s door, and also stared at her. ‘What?’ she asked them, ‘Why do you always go to the back seat?’ Sehun asked her, ‘Because I can’ she told him, Sehun narrowed his eyes at her, ‘Hop in the front’ Sehun told her, Too late’ she told him, putting her seat belt on, and waiting for them to leave. Lulu got in, ‘You don’t like sitting beside me?’ Lulu sulked at her, as he turned and looked at her, ‘I’m just used to sitting at the back when I’m not driving okay’ Mingkki told him, while Sehun went to sit in the front seat, ‘Well, with me you are to sit in the front from now on’ Lulu demanded as he turned back to the front, she just nodded and looked outside the window. ‘He’s so needy master’ Zy told her, she nodded even more.

****

They walked into the campus, Mingkki being her anti-social self, Sehun waving at the students mainly girls, who were giggling and squealing at the three of them, Lulu only smiled, as they all walked past every student. And every student who saw them, stared at them, especially Mingkki, Mingkki sighed avoiding everything, she walked straight to the martial arts area, Lulu grabbed her wrist, ‘Wait, you going now?’ Lulu asked, she nodded, ‘We’re coming’ Sehun said, ‘Us too!’ Yeol yelled, as the rest of the boys ran to them, ‘Sup~’ they all greeted each other, ‘How’s our baby girl~’ Xiumin asked, Mingkki smiled at him, ‘I’m fine’ she answered him, ‘Are you sure you want to do this?’ Soo asked her, she shook her head, ‘hyung, we’ve already been through that’ Sehun told them, ‘She’s not scared at all’ he said, they looked at her in fear, because they all knew that the, group of Lethals were the top.

‘You can back out now’ Kai told her, ‘Just drop it’ Mingkki laughed at them, for being so worried over it, as they ended up in front of the dojo of the Lethals. ‘Welcome’ Hanbin greeted them, with the entire group being there, they only stared at each other, ‘Glad you came back’ Hanbin added, ‘This is the rest of the group’ Hanbin said, each of them introducing themselves.

‘Kim Hyoyeon’ the only girl, politely and happily introduced herself to Mingkki

‘Bang Yong Guk’ he properly introduced himself to her

‘Kim Nam Joon aka Rap Monster’ one of the guys introduced himself, Mingkki looked at him weirdly, wondering why rap monster, when he does martial arts, ‘it’s something I do out of school, okay’ he told her, seeing the her obvious question in her expression, she nodded

‘Woo Ji Ho aka Zico’ the yellow haired one introduced himself, making Mingkki sigh, as they boys looked at her, wondering what was wrong now. ‘What?’ Zico questioned her, ‘Do you not like your maiden name?’ she questioned, ‘Just like him’ Mingkki mumbled, as they boys behind her chuckled, knowing exactly who she was talking about, Wu Yi Fan aka Kris. ‘It’s just like that okay’ Zico simply said, she nodded again.

Luhan smirked from behind her, she was already controlling them in a way, because they always had to explain themselves to her.

‘Kim Ji Won’ the small eyed one introduced himself, Mingkki expectantly stared at him, knowing he must have another name, Ji Won sighed, ‘aka Bobby’ he said to her, ‘It’s my English name, I used to live in the states okay’ Bobby frowned at her, she nodded, knowing he at least had a reason for his.

‘Kim Hanbin aka B.I’ the captain introduced himself again

‘Gong Minzy’ she introduced herself to them, ‘we know’ Zico said, ‘Let’s start’ Hanbin said, gesturing for her to come in, she followed, the boys were behind her, but was stopped, ‘I’m sorry, but no one is allowed in’ Yong Guk told the boys. ‘What?’ Lulu said with a rough tone, ‘It is strictly members only’ Hanbin said, Lulu glared at them, as they all smirked at him. Mingkki stood in the middle of the two groups, ‘Can you give me a minute?’ Mingkki asked Hanbin, he nodded, ‘Yeah, we’ll be inside’ Hanbin told her, as they all walked in.

‘Lulu’ Mingkki called her, ‘We wanted to watch’ the boys whined, Lulu grabbed her hand pulling her closely to him, ‘Be careful…’ he whispered to her, ‘and you got this’ Lulu told her with confidence, not wanting her to lose to them. Mingkki smiled, a genuine smile, grateful that he had her back, when he never did in the first place, ‘I will, and of course’ Mingkki softly told him, as she tightened her hold on his hand. ‘Mingkki’ Lulu softly called her with worry, Mingkki stared at him, ‘Don’t get hurt please’ he told her, ‘It’ll be fine’ Mingkki assured him, feeling that he was anxious over her joining. Mingkki walked up to the door, going in, while their hands were still intertwined, Lulu not wanting to let go, the boys looking between them, completely giddy seeing the two of them, look all lovey dovey, when they weren’t even an official couple, but then looked at them suspiciously.

The boys gathered around Sehun, as they stared at the two who were talking amongst themselves, ‘Did something happen?’ they asked him, Sehun nodded, ‘Yup’ he answered, ‘What happened?’ they excitedly asked him, Sehun shrugged, ‘I honestly don’t know’ Sehun told them, ‘All I saw was, hyung being mad, making a mess, then Mingkki coming over to talk to him’ he told them, ‘they were in hyungs room for ages and she stayed over the night’ he continued, ‘nothing happened either’ Sehun clarified, after seeing there sneaky smirks, which became a frown, ‘What!?’ they exclaimed, ‘Mingkki fell asleep while he was cleaning his room’ Sehun said. The boys looked surprised, ‘That’s cute’ Soo said, as they sighed happily, staring at them, ‘But still… nothing will happen’ Jongin sighed, as they all know what Lulu is like, and also because they felt that Mingkki always put up this wall with Lulu, ‘Yet!’ Xiumin sternly encouraged them.

Lulu still had a hold of her hand, while Mingkki was moving and trying to untangle her hand from his, she looked back to see his painful expression, she sighed, ‘Lulu’ she softy called him, he just softly frowned at her, ‘Just… be careful’ he mumbled to her again, she nodded with a smile, ‘I’ll see you later’ she told him, wanting to take away a little of that worry, he deepened his frown, still feeling anxious for her.

‘And little by little, she is opening up to him, Mingkki was now a tiny bit more conscious of him. Mingkki knew this, but would always push it away…’ Mingkki felt this little emotion, as she flinched at him, she was nervous, inside that is, she pushed it down, deep down.

Lulu sighed, closing his eyes, taking a deep breathe to relax, he sincerely gave her a smile, ‘I’ll see you soon’ Lulu demanded, Mingkki nodded walking in, as their fingers separated, Lulus arm still out, and Mingkki disappearing behind the closing door. ‘Luhan’ Xiumin called him, Lulu looked to the ground placing his arms beside him, then at the boys, ‘Let’s go, she will be fine’ Xiumin assured him, ‘I know’ he answered, as they walked back, lulu glanced back at the door, then continued back to his office. Lulu definitely knew she would be alright, but he still felt unsure, when really he was just insecure about what would happen, when he wasn’t around her, when she was around other people, that maybe things would change between them, and that… he didn’t like.

Mingkki stood behind the door, staring at her hand, then looked to the ground, ‘focus master’ Zy said, she nodded, ‘Whatever happens, happens, but I will not get involved in any relationships or drama, with the situation we are in’ she calmly thought to herself. ‘Ready?’ Hanbin told her, with the members looking at her with fighting spirit, Mingkki took a deep breathe to relax, staring at them with intense eyes, returning their fighting spirit, ‘Yes’ she answered, once again taking a step forward into the martial arts world.

____

‘Are you okay?’ Victoria asked Lulu, as the boys sat together in one of their classes and Victoria was in front of them, Lulu looking tense while scribbling on his paper, he jumped, ‘Y-Yeah I’m fine’ he answered, Sehun and Jongin were seated beside him, carefully watching him, ‘Hyung’ Sehun tapped his shoulder, ‘Relax’ Jongin whispered to him, ‘Breathe’ Sehun said, Lulu took a deep breathe, trying to relax. Victoria looked between them, wondering what they were doing, Lulu looked at them with a frown, ‘I just can’t stop worrying about, what might happen, you know’ he whispered to them with concern, Victoria couldn’t hear anything they were saying. They both patted his back, ‘We know, but your gonna have to trust her’ they said, ‘I do’ he said, ‘I just don’t trust people with her’ he honestly told them, they smiled at him weirdly, ‘What!?’ he questioned their sly looking smiles, ‘Your just being childish hyung’ Jongin , as they both looked to the front of the class, deciding to ignore him, because he just didn’t like it when Mingkki was with others, guys especially, and Lulu knew what they were thinking. Lulu became pink in the face, ‘A-am not!’ he hissed loudly at them, the entire class went quiet, as they stared at him, ‘Is there something you want to say Luhan?’ the lecturer asked him, Sehun and Jongin silently laughed at him from the side, ‘No, sorry’ Luhan apologised, glaring at the two boys, ‘Bastards’ Lulu whispered to them, they smirked arrogantly.

It was first break for them, Victoria wanted to stay with Lulu for lunch, but he was taken from her by the boys, so she went and had lunch with her group, and as she was walking away, she saw Krystal staring at Lulu from afar, because Krystal was also in that class, making Victoria glare at her, ‘Stay away like a good girl Krystal’ Victoria thought.

‘How’s the festival coming along hyung?’ Soo asked as they sat at a table, ‘It’s nearly done, just the last of it, before everyone is able to prepare for it’ Luhan stated, ‘It’s going to be fun~’ the boys excitedly said, ‘Oh look its Mino and Hayi’ Yeol said, as he waved to them, they waved back and walked towards the boys. ‘Sup’ they both greeted them, the boys greeted them back, ‘So how is Minzy going?’ Hayi asked them, ‘We don’t know’ Sehun said, ‘We haven’t seen her since we dropped her off’ Xiumin told them, ‘And since when was it strictly members only!?’ Luhan questioned, ‘Ah we didn’t tell you?’ Mino wondered, Lulu looked at them blankly, ‘That’s why we stayed outside when we first went there’ Hayi told them. They all nodded, now getting the idea, ‘True’ they said, Lulu scoffed not caring for such a thing, ‘whatever’ Lulu mumbled.

****

‘Here’ Hanbin told her handing her a black Ki, ‘Its new’ he added, ‘Also, this is our uniform’ BYG told her, ‘Once you walk in, you wear it the entire time you have classes’ Bobby added, ‘But once classes are done, then you can take it off’ B.I told her, Mingkki tilted her head wondering why, ‘Its tradition’ Zico said, she nodded. ‘Hyoyeon will show you the female changing rooms, and then we will start after that’ Hanbin told her, Hyoyeon walked her to the changing room, ‘Here we go’ Hyoyeon told her, ‘It would be fun if you officially joined’ she told Mingkki, ‘Because not that many people even make it, especially girls’ Hyoyeon sadly sighed, as she started undressing and putting it on, ‘Don’t worry I will’ Mingkki calmly told her with great confidence, Hyoyeon smiled at her. ‘I’m not gonna say anything, because Captain will say it all’ Hyoyeon told Mingkki, while she had finished changing and placed her stuff in the locker, which Hyoyeon had given to her, as well as a key, Mingkki looked at her, ‘Cool’ she said, as they both left the room.

Mingkki was instructed to stand in her designated spot for the matches to come, ‘Your first opponent will be Hyoyeon’ Hanbin told them, as Hyoyeon went to stand in the area, ready for the match. ‘Matches are free for all, is that alright?’ Hanbin asked Mingkki, ‘That’s fine’ Mingkki agreed, they saw she wasn’t frightened by it, by them using their own style against her, Hanbin nodded. ‘Rules are simple: First one to hit the ground is out, no chances. No foul plays’ Hanbin simply said, they all nodded in agreement. Hanbin was ref, and their couch wasn’t in until next week, so they were just training on their own for now and doing their own thing.

[A/N: Im so noob at action]

Hanbin had his arm out ready to start the match, he flung it down, as the girls got into a stance, Mingkki noticed Hyoyeon was in a Taekwondo stance, so she followed pursuit, deciding that she would fight them with their own techniques. They all looked at her surprised that she knew Taekwondo, they went head to head, Hyoyeon trying her hardest at everything, yet Hyoyeon as well as everyone else, were shocked, that Mingkki was calmly blocking every attack and technique, Hyoyeon tried on her. Mingkki wasn’t fazed at all, she saw Hyoyeons potential, she was good, way better than the average person, but Mingkki knew a lot more, and I mean alot more, than they thought.

____