I'm Out

Too Much!

Key Notes:

RED: LUHAN

BLUE: MINZY

NORMAL: OTHERS

AUTHOR

‘But why?’ the boys asked her about Mingkkis choice of wanting to do martial arts, ‘Because I want to’ she told them, ‘Have you done it before?’ Soo asked, she nodded, ‘Of course’ she told them, they whined, she shrugged at them, ‘Fine, but you have to have lunch with us’ they told her, she nodded, ‘Yeah’ she answered, as she placed her mask back on.

‘Should we go?’ Hayi asked her, as they had walked over to them, wanting to show her around, she nodded and got up, Lulu followed her, then the boys did too, she looked at them, knowing exactly what they were thinking, ‘I’m coming’ Lulu told them, ‘If you want’ Hayi said, ‘We are too’ the boys said, ‘Sure’ Mino said, they didn’t mind it at all.

They started walking, Lulu stayed beside Mingkki, with Hayi and Mino on her other side, the boys followed right behind her, ‘Have you decided what section you want to join?’ Mino asked her, since she had scanned all the papers on their area already, ‘No’ she answered, ‘Which one do you like out of all of them?’ Hayi asked her, ‘I like all of them’ she told them, ‘Hmmm’ they wondered, as Lulu and the boys were closely listening in on them, but not interrupting. ‘Then how about joining our mixed martial arts group?’ they told her, ‘They specialise in all training and join all kinds’ of tournaments that they sign up for, but only 1 at a time’ Hayi said, ‘They train what they need to’ Mino said, ‘They also have intense boot camps’ Mino and Hayi shivered at the thought, Mingkki smiled at it though, ‘they call themselves ‘Team Lethal’’ Mino stated, ‘Because they’re destructive in battle’ Hayi added, the boys shivered, because they knew who this group was, everyone did, Mingkki smiled.

‘Not much people are in that specific group though’ Mino said, ‘Because they train you hard’ Hayi added, ‘And we’re just not up for that’ Mino said shaking his head, ‘Their the top group out of everyone’ Hayi told her, ‘They have 6 members, that specialise in all and even they’re better than most of the main people in groups, even us’ they told her with a laugh, because they obviously knew it was true. ‘So you’re saying, this specific group are mainly your top students?’ Xiumin asked the obvious, Lulu knew every student who were known, ‘Yes they are’ Hayi said, ‘but they’re the only group that allows multiple trainings’ Mino told them, ‘But wouldn’t that be harder on Mingkki, they could be harsh towards her when training?’ Luhan questioned in worry, ‘No pain, no gain’ Hayi told him.

‘It’ll be fine, I’ve been through a lot more than you think’ she told him, he looked at her more worriedly, and surprised to hear her say something more personal than she would have, ‘I’m just a little worried’ he whispered to her, for no one but her to hear, she softly smiled at him, ‘I know you’ll be fine, I know that, but…’ he told her, ‘Just relax, everything will be fine’ she assured him, ‘yeah’ he sighed, staring at her again, as he felt a little lump in his throat build up, knowing Mingkki was still doing, what he had felt she was doing before.

‘What grade are you?’ Hayi asked, ‘I wasn’t graded, my master never graded me’ she said, ‘Why not?’ Mino wondered, ‘He was not one to prioritise grades, it was skills over grades’ she told him, ‘Who was your master?’ Hayi asked her, as they all wondered the same thing, looking at her expectantly, ‘That’s a secret’ she told them, they growled at her secrecy, ‘I would say, but he doesn’t like to be known’ she told them, they nodded, understandingly.

‘So here it is’ Hayi showed them, outside the hall for only the top members, ‘Welcome’ Mino and Hayi said to her, she smiled, ‘What are you guys doing?’ Bang Yongguk a member said to them, especially Hayi and Mino, ‘A new student’ Mino told him, he nodded, staring Mingkki up and down, ‘You ready?’ he questioned her, getting straight to the point, Mino clapped his hands, ‘Forgot, you will need to have a match to determine, whether they will accept you or not’ Mino told her, ‘No way’ the boys yelled, ‘Then please leave’ B.I the captain told them as he walked out from their dojo, staring at Mingkki intently, Mingkki never showed him anything, not an expression, no fear at all.

B.I found her interesting, not as a girl but as a person, someone who could make an exception in the team, but like always, new members would have to go through a trial, and also with that one look, he knew she had more potential than s. B.I knew a fearless person, was one who could climb any kind of trial, anything that would block her way, she would knock it down right away, and so he changed his mind in them leaving, ‘No’ he told her, ‘Come back tomorrow, prepared’ he continued, ‘All of our members must be present for a trial, and today some of them aren’t here’ the captain told them, ‘I’m Kim Han Bin aka B.I, captain’ he simply told her, ‘And this is Bang Yong Guk, one of the members’ B.I introduced him, he bowed as a greeting, she returned it, ‘Gong Minzy’ she introduced herself.

B.I looked to the EXO boys, ‘President Luhan’ B.I called him, ‘Kim Han Bin’ Luhan called him, they all knew of each other, but never interacted as much unless it was times like this. ’So you will come tomorrow?’ Hanbin asked her, more like made sure she would be here, wanting to see her skills, and Mingkki saw this, ‘Hmm?’ she wondered, Lulu and the boys chuckled at her playfulness, ‘Right?’ Hanbin questioned, she chuckled, ‘Yeah I will’ she told him, he sighed, ‘I’m just curious as to what you got’ he told her, she coolly nodded.

The boys instinctively walked in front of her, ‘Well, I think that’s all for today, I’ll be going’ Mingkki told them, because when she’s ready to go she will go, she won’t wait for no one and also because she did not want to bother with the boys anymore. ‘It was nice meeting all of you’ she told Hayi, Mino, Hanbin and Yongguk, ‘yes, nice meeting you, and we’ll see you tomorrow’ they said with a smile, as they felt she was one of them, but they needed to see what she could do.

Mingkki waved them off, walking off, Luhan and the boys followed her and a little caught off that she had unexpectedly left so quickly, as they glanced back at the others, ‘You in a rush?’ Xiumin asked her, she shook her head at them not looking at them, ‘You don’t want to be in there aye?’ Yeol asked her this time, she shook her head again, ‘Mingkki’ Sehun called her, ‘What’s wrong?’ Soo asked her, ‘Nothing’ she told them, because there really wasn’t anything wrong except for one little thing, and she just didn’t want to interact with anyone anymore, when she’s had enough, she’s had enough and she’s out of there.

‘Are you sure?’ Jongin asked this time, she nodded, ‘Mingkki’ Lulu called her, she glanced at him then looked forward still walking, ‘Mingkki stop’ he called her again with a stern tone, she stopped and looked back at him, he stared at her waiting for her to talk, the boys surrounding them, ‘Why are you guys being so protective?’ she asked, Lulu smiled at her, finally opening up more, the boys pouted, ‘We can’t help it’ Soo said, ‘You’re our baby girl’ Jongin told her, as they all nodded, ‘I can deal with it myself’ she calmly told them, ‘We know you can, but we’d rather have no one even come up to you’ Lulu told her, they all agreed, ‘I can see that’ she hissed, ‘You guys are so annoying’ she sighed, they laughed, ‘Well we aren’t going anywhere’ the boys told her, she playfully glared at them, they returned it, she turned away and walked off again, hearing laughter from behind her.

‘Mingkki’ Lulu called her, ‘What?’ she said but never looked back, ‘Do you know where you’re going?’ he asked, she stopped and look at him, she shook her head, ‘No’ she told him, Lulu heartily laughed at her, the boys did too, ‘Your so cute’ he told her, while naturally grabbing her hand and leading the way. ‘So where are we going?’ he happily asked her, the boys followed beside them, ‘I’m going home’ she simply said, ‘What?’ they said, ‘But we can hang out more’ they told her, ‘No, I’m out of here’ she told them with a ‘ that ’ expression, ‘No’ they whined, ‘Why?’ Lulu asked her, she arched a brow at him, ‘Why not?’ she asked him back, knowing herself that you could leave when classes were done, and she had nothing else to do, but wait for tomorrow.

Lulu opened his mouth but became speechless, ‘Because I don’t want you to’ Is that so hard to say…’ the little voice inside his head said, ‘You say everything else you want, but when it comes to stuff like this you don’t even try, tsk tsk’ the voice told him, which Lulu became annoyed at it, and shook his head, tryna get him out of his head, What’s that gonna do’ the voice said as if laughing at him, Lulu frowned.

‘We don’t want you to’ the boys said it for him instead, as they all saw him blankly standing there, ‘I’ll see you guys tomorrow’ she told them, ‘We know but come on, you got half the day left’ Jongin said, she scrunched her face up not wanting to be here, ‘Yeah, half the day, left to sleep’ she told them, they groaned, giving up on her staying, ‘Fine’ they agreed, ‘Your board is at the office though’ Yeol smirked at her, ‘Oh yeah’ she groaned.

They had stopped, so now they were going to the office, but when she moved to go, she was pulled back, because Lulu was still standing there, and staring blankly at her, ‘Hyung’ they called him, no response, ‘Hyung’ they called him again, still no response. ‘Luhan’ Mingkki called him this time, he snapped out of it, blinking at her, ‘Hmm?’ he hummed also frowning at her, wondering if he heard wrong or not. ‘Are you okay?’ she asked him, ‘I’m fine’ he absentmindedly answered. Students started coming out, for break, as he let her hand go, he didn’t want to let go but he also didn’t want people to see this side of him. Mingkki and the boys saw him scanning the area, to see if people saw what he did, and they looked at him weirdly, the boys sighed at his changing behaviour, ‘it’s me isn’t it?’ she whispered to them about his changing behaviour, they looked at her sadly, ‘Only part of it okay’ Xiumin told her, ‘He changes when your around’ Soo said, ‘And he doesn’t want others to see that side of him’ Jongin added, ‘And that’s why he’s putting some distance between you’ Yeol added, ‘When really, he doesn’t want to’ Sehun said, because they all knew him too well, but they hadn’t seen his true side when with Mingkki alone, only Sehun had.

Mingkki laughed, Lulu wasn’t paying attention as he was still on guard, ‘I know’ she told them, ‘oh, I know’ she repeated while nodding, ‘What do you mean?’ Soo asked, ‘I kind of mentioned the word distance to him, and he got mad’ she told them, their mouths hung open, ‘Mad?’ Xiumin questioned, ‘Hyung?’ Jongin asked, she nodded, ‘Ah, was it when you guys stopped in the middle of the road’ Sehun asked, she nodded with a chuckle. ‘No way, whoa’ they said surprised, ‘Hyung never gets mad over anything’ Yeol said, ‘Until you came’ they all chuckled, she shrugged.

Mingkki walked off towards the office, wanting to get her skateboard and get out of there, ‘wait’ they said, following after her, as Lulu followed seconds later after noticing they had left him behind, ‘Yah!’ he yelled running after them, couple of the boys looked at him, as he caught up with them, ‘What’s going on?’ he asked confused, because they left him and he wasn’t paying attention to them, ‘We’re going back to the office’ Yeol said, Lulu nodded, looking at Mingkki who was talking with Soo and Xiumin.

They arrived at the council door, she stopped in front of it, they looked at her wondering what was wrong, ‘can you grab by board?’ she asked them, tilting their heads at her, Yeol and Lulu knew why, but the other boys didn’t, ‘Can’t you grab it?’ Sehun wondered, ‘I’m not going in there’ she told him, ‘Why not?’ Jongin asked, ‘she doesn’t like offices’ Lulu smiled at her, walking in front of her with the door beside him, ‘Why?’ Xiumin asked this time, ‘Mingkkis a naughty girl, that’s why’ Yeol teased, Mingkki sighed, ‘Can you grab it please?’ Mingkki asked, Lulu smirked walking in, with the door right open, as some of the council members were inside, but they didn’t see them.

‘It’s under my desk’ Lulu told her, she squinted her eyes at him, then looked at the others, seeing them walk in and make themselves comfortable, ignoring her on purpose. Mingkki gave them her back, exhaling deeply, not wanting to go in there, ‘Then take public transport’ Zy suggested, because he knew her strong dislike towards offices, why? To Mingkki the office was like a second class to her, always being sent there, because of trouble caused by others and she was always finishing it off in a bad manner, so much she came to dislike any office within schools, because they contained teachers and strict students. Mingkki tilted her head, ‘Should I?’ she mumbled to herself, as the boys turned their heads, to see what she was doing, as the other council members looked at them, being their weird selves.

‘But it is only the boys in there, plus two others’ Zy told her, she glanced back to see everyone in there, she quickly turned away, ‘Fine’ she said, taking a deep breathe, as she walked in not looking at anyone, and went to Lulus desk, about to grab her board under his desk, but Lulu was seated on his chair and blocked her way from getting it, Mingkki stared at him, ‘Hmm?’ Lulu innocently looked up at her, ‘Can I have my board?’ she asked, knowing he was doing this on purpose, ‘Sure’ he answered, not moving at all, only looking at her board, ‘can you move please?’ she politely asked him, because she wanted out of there, ‘I don’t want to’ he told her, the boys eyes grew wide at the situation. Knowing Mingkki was getting impatient, and Lulu was ignoring it, he knew how she was feeling but completely put that aside, wanting her to stay in the room by his side, Mingkki growled at him, ‘hmm’ he hummed at her again, trying to change the subject, ‘Wont you stay? It’s not that bad now, right?’ Lulu asked, referring to her being in the room.

But still, Mingkki didn’t like it, she knew she could get over it, she just wasn’t bothered in staying there at the moment, like always, she wasn’t bothered with anything. ‘Luhan’ Mingkki called him, Lulu frowned staring intently at her, he wouldn’t respond or move, ‘Luhan’ she called him again with a growl, which made Lulu smirk, because when she called him like that, he found it y, ‘if only she said Lulu like that’ he happily trembled at the thought of it. Mingkki gave him weird looks, for the way he was acting, ‘Move, will you!’ she hissed at him, Lulu wouldn’t move, as he saw her getting a little mad at him, which was a first, he wanted to push it further, wanting to see more of her, he wants to see every side of her. The other two council members left the room, as Lulu had secretly motioned them to leave.

Lulu just looked at her, the boys were kind of scared, of Mingkki and for Luhan, Mingkki was getting irritated at him purposely not talking or moving, so she pushed his chair which moved him away, grabbed her board, stood up and walked towards the door. Lulu hastily got up, and walked in front of her, standing in between the door and her, he was doing everything to purposely get Mingkki emotional, and the boys totally saw what he was doing. Mingkki just kept getting mad at his childish behaviour, so much she started stomping her feet cutely at him, while clenching her fists, ‘Your so annoying’ she whined, Lulu and the boys smiled, finally seeing another side of her, not saying anything, Mingkki saw all of them smiling, which kind of angered her a little, ‘I’m out of here’ she walked off out of the door, getting calmer as she got out.

‘Mingkki!’ they yelled for her, as they went in front of her, ‘Sorry’ they apologised, ‘We just haven’t seen this side of you before’ Lulu told her, ‘And it felt nice’ Lulu softly added with a smile, they all nodded, agreeing with him. Mingkki sighed, ‘bastards’ she thought, she mentally smirked, ‘You guys think this is funny’ she questioned with a glare, they flinched, also not seeing this side of her up front, ‘W-we didn’t mean to’ Sehun timidly said, as they all hid behind Lulu. Lulu was speechless, not knowing how to handle this side of her, ‘So you did it on purpose?’ she stated, getting closer to Lulu, as they stood right in front of each other, staring into each other’s eyes, Lulu gulped.

Mingkki pretending to be mad, Lulu staring down at her, he didn’t know what to say, because it was true, and so… his body did the talking instead, his body instinctively reacted to her closeness, as he wrapped his arms around her, she flinched at the contact, ‘’ she mumbled, knowing she shouldn’t have gotten close to him. The boys gasped, ‘Umm…’ they said, looking at Lulu and Mingkki, she just sighed, as Lulu looked at them like he hadn’t done anything wrong, ‘I didn’t know what else to do, and my body reacted on its own’ Lulu said, ‘Oh, so hyung is actions over words’ Soo said while nodding, ‘Oooo’ the boys cooed.

‘I’m fine’ Mingkki said from his hold, meaning that she was okay, that she wasnt mad, ‘No you’re not’ Lulu said, when really he knew she was, but he was pretending, ‘Let her go’ Xiumin said as they pulled him off of her, she relaxed, as Lulu frowned at them. ‘Well, I’m going for real now’ Mingkki said, ‘Ok’ Yeol said, ‘Be careful’ Soo said, ‘Wait, give us your number’ Xiumin asked, Mingkki nodded, not minding at all, as they exchanged numbers, ‘Me too’ Jongin added, as they all exchanged numbers, except for Lulu who was staring at them all intently. Lulu didn’t want to be included right now, he wanted her number, just as much now that they got it, but he would get it, on his own terms.

‘I’m going now, don’t stop me again’ she told them, ‘we won’t’ they said waving at her as she walked off, Laters’ she waved them off, ‘See you later, Mingkki’ Lulu slowly said, also waving at her, she returned it while not looking back at them, the boys looked at him from the side, with a ‘oh really now?’ expression, Lulu looked at them, then turned his back to them, and continued to his office.

Then Sehun remembered that he was also on his way home, ‘Wait! Mingkki!’ he shouted out for her, Lulu stopped and looked at what was going on, since he was going back to the office, Mingkki also stopped as she looked back at them with a glare, they laughed at her, ‘I’ll take you home’ he told her, she tilted her head, glanced to the ground, ‘It’s better than going out in public’ Zy told her, a smiled appeared on her face, ‘Let’s go!’ she said back at him, Sehun went ahead, ‘I’m off too’ Sehun told them, ‘Wait, me too’ Jongin ran after them, as he was finished too, they all were, they just stayed back with Mingkki, to see the martial arts area, except for Luhan, who still had stuff to do at the council office.

Then the rest of the boys ran up to her, ‘See you later hyung’ they waved goodbye to Luhan, he frowned at all of them, watching them leave, he felt a little hurt. Mingkki frowned at the boys, ‘We’re coming too’ they all said, ‘To Sehuns place, that’s cool’ she told them, as she smirked, they whined at her, ‘Noo. Not today’ she told them, they whined again, but decided to go home, since she wouldn’t give in to them, they reached their cars and left.

****

Luhan stayed back to finish his council stuff, in a rush that is, quickly wanting to get out of there, because there was something bugging him, extremely, that something or more specifically being, someone, who was Mingkki. And he couldn’t address the matter when in school because there were too many eyes that would see him.

Mingkki and Sehun had walked up to their doors, as the boys had went off home, ‘You don’t want to come in?’ Sehun asked her, ‘No’ she simply answered him with an arched brow, ‘Ayee, I won’t bite, not like hyung’ Sehun teased, Mingkki glared at him, ‘I’m kidding, well not really, but you know’ Sehun chuckled, because part of what he said about Luhan, was kind of true, ‘Here I’ll give you our code, but you can’t tell him you know it’ Sehun told her, Mingkki looked at him weirdly, ‘I don’t want it’ she told him, because she had no reason to go in there at all, so why would she need it. Sehun stopped her anyway, not caring, ‘Its 3478’ Sehun blurted out, ‘I just said I don’t want it, I’m going’ Mingkki eyed him, even though she remembered their code clearly, Sehun laughed, ‘Ok, see you tomorrow Mingkki’ he waved at her, as they both went inside their own doors.

****

Luhan hastily went up the building, heavily breathing as he arrived at their doors, from impatiently waiting in the elevator, to turn and face Mingkkis door only, remembering her passcode, he put it in and entered her apartment unannounced, with a sneaky smirk. Looking around the place for her, taking his shoes off on the side, and went in further, to hear the tv on, in the lounge. Luhan tilted his head, wondering where she would be, as he took in the place again, he slightly smiled seeing her belongings which marked her territory, and the difference of her place from a normal girls place and also noticing that there was more stuff than there was the last time he came over with the boys.

Lulu had normally seen all pink or colours everywhere, flowers, and the little girly stuff around a females house, whereas Mingkkis was more geeky like, with all her computer gadgets and games everywhere, with small figurines of all animes especially One Piece, which she must have displayed while she was at home, as well as the photos and posters that were now on the wall.

Lulu chuckled, walking anywhere around the place, while looking around, to stand in the lounge, looking down at the couch, which there, laid a sleeping Mingkki. He smiled softly down at her, under a sheet, looking calm and lazy, yet messily, with one arm hanging off the couch, as she was on her stomach, and her hair laid out around her, and over her face. Lulu shook his head at her being all lazy yet herself, which was becoming normal and a little comforting to him, seeing her as herself.

Lulu crouched down beside her, pushing the hair away, wanting to see her face properly, to see that even her sleeping face, was still as beautiful, and calming for him, as he sighed in happiness, then he flinched as Mingkki started moving, laying on her back, and her arms went above her head, not waking up though. Lulu watched her, wondering if she would wake up or not, then he sighed in relief as she didn’t, he stared at her, seeing those luscious lips of hers… that, the other side of him was slowly coming out, the other Lulu

You could say there are three sides to him, the fake side, who is friendly to everyone and will not show his normal side. The normal side, who is friendly, mean, angry, and shows every side to him, to only his friends and family, then the other side of him, which is the same as his normal side just with a little more, actually- a lot more problems, being the addition of his childish and manly side of him, which is seen, only when with Mingkki, and it was a first for him to see this other side of him. And Lulu knew he was different with certain people of course, especially the first two, since he normally acted like this, but the other one, he was slowly acknowledging it, yet wondered why, It would only appear when with Mingkki… he was completely oblivious as to why.

Lulu his lips, gulping down the saliva that accumulated within his mouth, as he stared lustfully at her lips, with Mingkki not being aware of anything, because she was fast asleep from exhaustion, when normally she was a light sleeper. Then he slowly went in without any hesitation, as if kissing a girl was normal for him, but just before her lips, he stopped and backed up a bit, staring at her, as he thought about what he was doing right now, ‘Is this okay? Should I be doing something like this?’ he thought, ‘Of course you shouldn’t. Who the hell do you think you are? Tsk tsk, you damn ert, to do that to a sleeping Mingkki’ the voice in his head scolded him, Lulu sulked a little, but then that voice changed his view on it, ‘But then again, this might be the only time you could do something like this’ the little voice told him, ‘True’ Lulu thought, convinced that this would never happen in reality, so…

Lulu quickly pecked Mingkki on the lips, the touch of his lips on hers, made her move, and turn on her side, having her back to him, as Lulu sat on his knees, on the ground, with his hands on his mouth, staring at Mingkkis back, blushing red all the way to his ears, as he slowly became embarrassed and shy, yet was surprised that just a little peck would make his insides go crazy, and tingle that certain emotion of his, because he had never felt, that something so little could make him feel so light on his feet, and within his body, also because all his other kisses, never felt so… so nice like this.

Lulu sat there for minutes, just staring at Mingkkis back, he didn’t want it to end like that, he wanted more, while she just slept, not knowing what went down, he was thinking about what he just did, he felt a little guilty because he sneakily kissed her without her permission, yet was glad he had done it, so he decided not to say a thing about what he did, to keep it to himself.

He got up, and sat on the table which was right behind him, and waited, his leg started shaking in impatience, because she wouldn’t wake up, and as he was shaking his leg, his feet was constantly tapping on the mat under him. Then Mingkkis head started twitching as the noise was slowly irritating her, and Lulu saw this, knowing she was about to wake up, so he purposely kept doing what he was doing, then to hear a low throaty growl from her, making him stop in his place, watching her. Knowing she was awake, but she just wouldn’t properly wake up or move at all, ‘Mingkki~’ Lulu called her, to get her attention, which made her flinch in fright, because she knew no one should be inside.

Mingkki sharply turned to face Lulu with a glare, he innocently smiled down at her, but all she did was glare and frown at him, ‘The hell?’ she mumbled with a lazy tone, to then give her back to him again, as she thought about how he got in, then remembered that she gave him her code, she sighed, thinking to change the code when he leaves, because she knew, if he knows her code, he would just come over whenever he wanted, just like now.

Lulu pouted at her, ‘Mingkki~’ he called her again, ‘What are you doing here?’ she questioned him, turning herself around to lay on her back, and look at him, ‘I came to talk to you’ he told her, now remembering the reason he was here in the first place, ‘Talk?’ she groaned, ‘That’s all? You couldn’t wait until tomorrow?’ she questioned him, making Lulu frown. ‘No I couldn’t okay. Or I wouldn’t be able to sleep at all’ he told her with a frustrated tone, Mingkki stared at him, ‘Ok, what’s wrong?’ she asked in an uncaring tone, making Lulu frown deeper, as he took it as if she didn’t care for him, when he knew, a tiny bit of her, really didn’t care and that was her being her, so he would ignore that uncaring side of her on purpose, and go on with what he was here for. When truthfully, Mingkki did wonder as to what he wanted to talk about but yes, that other part of her didn’t care a bit, she didn’t want to hear anything, what she wanted to do, was to go back to sleep, but Mingkki was just lazy and uncaring like that.

‘You’re doing this on purpose, aren’t you?’ Lulu questioned her, getting serious now, Mingkki looked at him, knowing what he was talking about, but decided to play dumb, because obviously she knew what she was doing. Mingkki sat up properly, as they stared at each other, ‘Doing what?’ she asked him the obvious, ‘You know what I’m talking about’ he sternly said to her, Mingkki smirked at him, ‘Do I?’ she wondered, ‘Yes you do’ he growled, ‘And will you stop playing dumb’ he scolded her, she laughed, ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’ she shrugged, her ‘motto’ you could say, the sentence that she would say when she was playing around.

‘Mingkki, stop that’ he slightly yelled at her with frustration, and with Mingkki, when people yell or get mad at her, that only makes her laugh more, because she always found it funny when people get mad, frustrated, and irritated with her or anything. Mingkki gave a small laugh, ‘Don’t make me mad, Mingkki’ he growled, ‘You know what you’re doing, stop pretending’ he told her, she had her legs crossed under the sheet, placing her elbow on her knee, and leaning her chin into her hand, with her head tilted a little, she laughed at him, which Lulu found extremely cute, but shook it away as he was being serious. ‘What am I doing? Tell me’ she said to him, Lulu frowned and sulked at the same time, which made her laugh at him again, ‘You know what it is’ he said through gritted teeth, ‘You’re gonna have to tell me’ Mingkki smirked at him, because she really was not going to admit to it, until he said it himself.

Lulu growled, seeing her smirk at him, made him feel little, because he was getting mad over one word, and he knew it was kind of childish in a way. ‘Say my name’ Lulu demanded, ‘Luhan’ she called his name, just like he said, he shook his head at her, which made her smile, ‘No’ he groaned, ‘Say Lulu’ he told her, she arched a brow at him, ‘I don’t want to’ she told him, he frowned at her, ‘Not anymore, I’ll call you Luhan from now on’ Mingkki stated with a nod, only to , knowing he would get mad. ‘What!? NO!’ he said ridiculously, ‘Why are you doing this?’ he questioned, getting frantic about the issue, because honestly he did not want her to call him like that, what he wanted was for her to call him Lulu, which made him feel like she was closer to him, than others and he liked that, but he didn’t know the reason as to why he liked it so much.

Mingkki just stared at him quietly watching him, getting all anxious about it, she felt guilty for it, but then again, ‘You don’t just push me, and get away with it’ Mingkki thought to herself with a sly smirk, which Lulu saw. ‘What is it? Why are you doing this to me?’ he asked her with deer eyes, which Mingkki backed up after seeing that for the first time, she stayed silent, ‘It’s because I pushed you, isn’t it?’ he asked softly, ‘That’s when I noticed, that you stopped calling my name’ he told her, not a word or reaction from her at all. ‘Mingkki’ he called her with a soft sad tone, seeing her not answering him, ‘I-I I didn’t mean to, I swear’ he said, ‘Victoria just appeared out of nowhere’ he said, which made Mingkki tilted her head at him.

‘Victoria?’ she said her name as she nodded, knowing she was the reason behind it, ‘Chanyeol told me about you and her’ she said, Lulus eyes grew big, ‘It’s not what you think’ he quickly said to her, Mingkki looked at him weirdly, ‘Exactly what am I thinking?’ she asked him, because honestly she didn’t think anything of it, he became speechless as he stared at her with blank eyes, ‘Th-that I like her?’ he slowly asked her, ‘You do?’ she asked him back, again he went quiet. Lulu didn’t want to lie to her, he could lie to others if he wanted to, but with her, he just couldn’t, because truthfully he did have something towards Victoria, but he slowly noticed that it was fading away, as Mingkki was quickly getting to him in every way you could think of, yet he didn’t know that as of yet.

Lulu avoided her eyes, looking down at the ground, Mingkki knew right away, he liked her, then Mingkki slightly tilted her head, as she glanced upwards in confusion, why? Because she had felt a tiny pang within her chest, she frowned deeply in annoyance, as she instantly pushed it away. Lulu saw her as she frowned and looked upwards, wondering what was wrong, then to see her look right into his eyes, waiting for his answer, ‘A little yes, but its slowly fading’ he honestly told her, not wanting her to get the wrong idea about it, Mingkki tilted her head at him, ‘Does it matter that its fading? You like her’ Mingkki said to him.
____