Chapter 32

The Chasing Game

“Pinch me.”

 

“What?” Chaerin chuckled.

 

“Come on. Do it.” Jiyong said seriously. They were on a mountain waiting for the sunrise. They were seated on a thick blanket. They’ve been there for 3 hours waiting for the sun to rise. Chaerin was seated between Jiyong’s legs and Jiyong was hugging her from behind.

 

“Why? Silly.” Chaerin asked.

 

“So I know this is real and I’m not just suddenly gonna wake up in a moment.” Jiyong said and rested his head on Chaerin’s shoulder.

 

“Aw. You’re so cute like this. Did you know that?” Chaerin said and ruffled Jiyong’s hair.

 

Jiyong snuggled his head closer to Chaerin’s neck and kissed her.

 

Chaerin turned her head to face him. “This is real. And so is this.” She said and kissed him sweetly. She felt Jiyong smile in their kiss making her smile too.

 

“Hey look, it’s coming.” Jiyong said and pointed in front where the sun started to peek from the clouds.

 

They watched as the sun slowly started to rise and watched as they sky turned to different shades of orange then yellow. “It’s beautiful.” Chaerin said, amazed by the sight.

 

“Indeed.” Jiyong said but he was looking at Chaerin the whole time with a smile on his face. He would definitely just watch her instead.

 

“I love you.” Jiyong whispered.

 

“Hmm. Same.” Chaerin said indifferently.

 

“Yah. That’s it?” Jiyong asked, shocked by her response.

 

“What? I said same. I feel the same way.” Chaerin said keeping her laugh down. She wanted to .

 

“You didn’t sound serious. You didn’t even say it back.” Jiyong whined and pouted.

 

She looked at him and his features were perfectly lit by the sun and she fell in love with him more if that was even possible. She smiled at him and felt like there would be no better moment than this. She wished the moment would last forever. She would definitely love to stay in Jiyong’s arms forever.

 

“I love you too Kwon Jiyong.” She said and pecked his pouted lips.

 

Beep beep!

 

The couple looked back and saw 2 familiar cars approaching and coming to a halt. They didn’t even hear them coming. Maybe because they were too busy staring at each other’s eyes.

 

One car stopped and the maknae was the first to get down and when he saw Jiyong glaring at him he immediately lifted both hands up. “Don’t get mad! We’re not invading your privacy! We brought breakfast!!!” He said and went to open the trunk so he wouldn’t be the first to approach them.

 

Chaerin chuckled. One by one, the rest of the crew got out of the cars. In one car, Taeyang got out from the driver’s seat, Dara from the passenger seat and Minzy and Daesung got out from the back. TOP and Bom emerged from the same car Seungri got out of.

 

“Hey guys! Great timing, the sun just came up.” Chaerin smiled at them and tried to stand but Jiyong was still hugging her and wasn’t about to let go anytime soon.

 

“Aw. I really wanted to see it.” Dara said.

 

“Don’t worry. We’ll come back.” Youngbae said making Dara blush at the silent promise.

 

Bom struggled to walk because of the rocks on the way plus she was wearing 5 inch heels. “Ahhhkk~” she was surprised when TOP suddenly carried her bridal style.

 

“Wouldn’t want you to trip and hurt your pretty legs.” TOP said teasingly earning a light slap on the arm.

 

“What’re you guys doing here?” Jiyong asked a bit annoyed that his alone time with Chaerin was being interrupted.

 

Chaerin slapped his arm because of how he asked the question.

 

“Yah. Don’t forget I was the one who told you about this.” TOP said and put Bom down on the ground that was more stable.

 

“Plus we brought breakfast! You can’t possibly hate us for bringing you food in this so far from the city mountain.” Daesung smiled his sweet smile that always managed to warm the atmosphere.

 

“Fine.” Jiyong said flatly but to be honest he wanted them there. What better way to start the day than with the people you love.

 

“Oh shut up. I know you want us here.” Youngbae said.

 

“Guys a little help.” Seungri said. Since he was the youngest and the only one without a pair, he was assigned the task of getting all the stuff. He was struggling to hold four blankets and the rest of the food.

 

“Save the food!” TOP shouted when he saw that the food was about to spill from the paperbag.

 

Daesung and Youngbae rushed to help the maknae or to just basically save the food.

 

All of them settled down on a blanket and got their share of the food. They silently watched the sun rise higher and light up the rest of the world.

 

“This is perfect.” Chaerin said and Jiyong nodded.

 

“It would be more perfect if we had cake.” Bom said. Her and TOP were seated on a blanket beside Jiyong and Chaerin.

 

All of them chuckled at her remark.

 

“Thank God you two are back together.” Seungri said while eating his burger. “Now I wouldn’t always be scolded by hyung. At least he has you as a distraction from me. Thanks Chaerin!” he said and was awarded with a thrown pickle by Jiyong.

 

“But for real though. It’s good that you’re together again.” Youngbae said.

 

“Thanks bro.” Jiyong said,

 

“Well, it’s great because now Jiyong would finally have a reason to attend class. I wouldn’t have to drag his out of bed every morning. What a baby. Tsk tsk.” Youngbae said.

 

“Yah! I wasn’t like that!” Jiyong defended himself but Chaerin was already chuckling.

 

“You kinda were, hyung.” Daesung added.

 

Jiyong just threw pickles at them because he knew what they said was true but they didn’t need to say it.

 

That started a food fight among them since everyone was already getting hit by Jiyong.

 

What else would make the moment more perfect than a commemorative photo taken by Seungri at the exact time that a pickle hit his face.

 

 

“Ew. This is gross.” Chaerin chuckled as she was running her hand through her hair and caught some bits and pieces of food. Their little food fight went a little too far. When it was over, they were all wet and covered in food and soda which made them sticky.

 

They all went home to get cleaned up. Jiyong and Chaerin went to Jiyong’s house since it was nearer.

 

“Here. You can wear this for now.” Jiyong said and handed her one of his shirts and a boxer shorts. “You can use the bathroom in my room. I’ll use the one in the guest room.” Jiyong said and pecked her forehead. “Sweet.” He said when he his lips.

 

“It’s the soda.” Chaerin chuckled and went in the bathroom.

 

“Hey.” Jiyong said from the living room when he saw Chaerin going down the stairs.

 

“Hey.” She smiled at him.

 

Jiyong patted the area next to him for Chaerin to sit on but she went around and sat on his lap making his grin wider.

 

“You smell nice.” Jiyong said when he snuggled his face on her neck.

 

“Psh. I smell like you.” Chaerin said and started changing the channel on the television.

 

“I like my smell on you.”

 

“Possessive.” Chaerin teased.

 

Jiyong smiled. “When it comes you.”

 

“I’m sorry too, you know.” Chaerin said.

 

“For what?”

 

“I know I caused you pain too.” Chaerin said looking down.

 

“Hey… it’s nothing compared to what I caused you.” Jiyong said making Chaerin look at him. “Babe, look at me.”

 

Chaerin looked up to meet his gaze. “I love you.” He said with so much truth and sincerity that made Chaerin want to cry.

 

“I love you too.” She said and hugged him tight.

 

They both hoped that the moment would last forever.


I'm so sorry it took me such a long time to update with a ty chapter. Really sorry. I hope you still enjoyed reading it though. Thank you to those who waited :) Thank you for the comments too. They mean a lot. I'm gonna mark this story as complete because honestly I don't know what to do with it already. But thanks to everyone who read this and especially those who showed love. Thank you! I hope you support my other stories too. God bless!