The End to Victoria?

Cafe Lulo

"Minhyuk-ah," Victoria suggested as she pullled up near his house, "Do you have to go home now?"

"Yeah," he responded in a dull tone, "I'm angry and tired. Really tired."

"Is anyone home?" she asked. 

"I don't know," Minhyuk replied, not really caring about Victoria's questions at the moment, "Thanks for the ride. See you."

Minhyuk walked up to his front door and took out his key to unlock the front door. As he opened it, Victoria quickly ran in. 

"Hey!" Minhyuk shouted with the small strength he had left. 

Victoria made herself comfortable on his living room couch.

"This is my first time being here. Nice house, Oppa," she giggled and immediately the TV. 

"Fine," Minhyuk heaved a sigh, "Just don't do anything reckless."

Minhyuk headed towards his bedroom, but just when he was about to go in, he felt Victoria's hands on his chest. She wrapped her arms around him.

"Oppa," she whispered seductively in his ear, "I feel tired too." 

"Victoria," Minhyuk pulled her arms off, "I'm serious. I'm really exhausted and not in the mood for this kind of childish play." 

"Pscht," Victoria blew the strands of hair lying on her forehead and leaned against his door, arms crossed. 

Minhyuk took off his shirt casually and put on a clean one. He didn't bother changing his pants. He jumped onto his bed, lying on his back. 

"Oppa!" Victoria exclaimed, "Me too!" 

"Yah! Vict---" 

But Victoria was on top of Minhyuk. She was on her knees, both of her legs on either side of Minhyuk's legs. Her hands, next to his shoulders, grasped his blanket tightly. She leaned to whisper in his ear again.

"You really don't want me?" she teased enticingly. 

"Stop..." Minhyuk was too tired to even speak strongly. 

Victoria smirked and took off her shirt, revealing a white camisole she wore under. 

"Victoria," Minhyuk frowned, "I'm being serious. Get off of me."

Victoria didn't listen and started to lift off her camisole. Minhyuk was clearly annoyed. When her stomach was exposed, Minhyuk pushed Victoria off his bed.

"Get the hell out!" Minhyuk shouted, pointing towards his door. 

"Oppa..." Victoria was shocked that he had raised his voice at her. 

"I'm sorry," Minhyuk buried his face in his hands, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Oppa," Victoria said again. 

He looked up at her. 

"Victoria," he stated in a calm manner, "This is the last time you'll ever be here. Or with me. I found someone that I don't want to let go of."

"Oppa!" Victoria got up and threw the shirt she had taken off at his face, "Don't you even!" 

Minhyuk ignored her and stood up.

"And you're blocking my way to get to her," Minhyuk explained sternly, "So I need you to leave. Not just this house, but me."

Victoria seemed as if she was going to burst into tears, but to Minhyuk's surprise, she got up and silently put her shirt back on. 

"Fine," she seemed to be holding in sobs, "I got it." 

She quietly walked out of his room. 

Minhyuk stared at his bare hands. 

"Did I do the right thing?" he asked himself. 

 

 

I looked at the comments and some have asked whether this will be a SungYeol x Krystal or Minhyuk x Krystal ending. To state the obvious, the story would be boring if I answered that question. However, I myself am not quite sure. But all I will say is that for who Krystal ends up with (if she even does end up with anyone), I have 3 possible resolutions. So, to find out, stay tuned and subscribe! 

Good night yall! 

-seeinblue