First Impression

Cafe Lulo

Kim Soo Hyun rang the door bell to his aunt's mansion. There was no answer, so he jammed the bell ten times.

"Coming!" a voice called. 

Mrs. Shin opened the door. 

"The Young Master is changing," she smiled. 

Soo Hyun nodded and notified her that he would be heading towards Sung Yeol's room. 

"Sung Yeol-ah!" Soo Hyun banged on his bedroom door, "We have to go!" 

Sung Yeol hadn't even put his shirt on yet. A smirk appeared on his face.

"I don't have to do this," he said to himself and tossed his shirt onto his bed. 

"Sung Yeol!" Soo Hyun yelled, "I'm coming in if you don't come out right now! And I'm bringing you to work in whatever state you're in!" 

"Yeah, right," Sung Yeol thought to himself carelessly. 

But Soo Hyun Hyun flung open the door and grabbed Sung Yeol.

"We're going, Now."

"Wait!" Sung Yeol shouted as Soo Hyun dragged him outside, "I'm shirtless!" 

"I warned you," Soo Hyun said ominously, shoving his cousin into his car.

"Yah!" Sung Yeol looked at his cousin, "Are you crazy?"

"There are other male employees, so don't worry," Soo Hyun was already starting to pull out of the massive driveway, "They should have extra clothes."

"Hyung!" Sung Yeol waved his hands in Soo Hyun's face, "How am I supposed to go about in public like this?" 

"I don't know," Soo Hyun shrugged and started for the main road. 

 

~Go Soo's car~

His phone rang. 

"Hello?"

"Hyung, it's me, Soo Hyun."

"Oh, hey!" Go Soo greeted.

"I have my cousin with me," Soo Hyun explained, "But I just wanted to tell you that he doesn't have the best attitude towards working."

Go Soo glanced over at Krystal, who was sleeping and drooling.

"It's okay," he laughed, "There's another with me too."

"Alright," Soo Hyun said, "I'll see you later."

 

~Cafe Lulo~ 

"Sorry guys!" Go Soo announced, "We've got to open the cafe right now!" 

"What?" Sohee complained, kicking her suitcase. 

"Now, now," Go Soo put his hand on Sohee's head, "We've got to give a good impression to our newbie."

And right that moment, Soo Hyun's car appeared. 

Krystal saw that Donghae, Minhyuk, and Sohee became suddenly tense. 

"See ruh! (I don't want to!)" someone shouted from the passenger seat. 

"Get out!" Soo Hyun pulled out a shirtless guy. 

"Oh!" Go Soo exclaimed and ran over. 

He was pale and tall. By his facial expression, Krystal could tell he definitely didn't want to be here. She felt the same. She glanced over at Minhyuk. Even Minhyuk's presence didn't motivate her anymore. 

"Ugh!" the guy groaned, but when he met eye contact with the three other angry employees, his face went dark. 

"What are you doing here?" Donghae seemed to want to murder the guy. 

"Donghae-yah," the guy said casually, "It's nice to see ya."

"Don't even speak my name," Donghae threatened, "Or else."

"Or else, what?" the guy challenged. 

Donghae was silent. 

"Thought so."

"Yah, Lee Sung Yeol!" Minhyuk walked up and was only an inch away from the guy's face, "You better watch yourself."

However, Sung Yeol didn't take much value of Minhyuk's warning. He glanced over at Krystal.

"Who are you?" he asked snobbily. 

But before anyone else could say anything, Go Soo interruppted, 

"Alright! Let's get started! Sung Yeol and Krystal, you two come with me and the rest of you get to the usual!"

"Oppa!" 

Everyone turned around. 

A group of girls in a passing red convertible waved to Sung Yeol.

Sung Yeol waved back and they squealed in response. 

Krystal rolled her eyes.

Well, they had said he was a douche bag...this Lee Sung Yeol guy.