Acquiescence

Cafe Lulo

The crew headed towards the parking lot. 

"I got your stuff," Minhyuk smiled and reached out a hand to grab Krystal's suitcase. 

"Actually," Krystal rejected, "I'm going with my uncle."

"Oh," Minhyuk said, "Alright then. I'll see you later."

"Wow, he just accepted it right away," Krystal thought to herself. 

She saw her uncle closing his car door. She ran over and knocked on his window. 

"What?" he asked, annoyed.

"I'm coming with you," she said and dropped herself into the passenger seat.

"Eh? What happened to Minhyuk?" Go Soo asked as Krystal buckled her seat belt. 

"I just wanted to be with my dear uncle," Krystal said sarcastically. 

"I won't ask," Go Soo sighed. 

 

Meanwhile, Soo Hyun, back at the cafe, took out his phone and dialed his cousin's number.

"Hello?" A voice answered. 

"You just woke up?" Soo Hyun said disapprovingly, "It's almost 12. Sung Yeol, you're supposed to get here at 1."

"Hyung!" Sung Yeol whined, "I told you I'm not going! Those kids hate me."

"Why is that?" Soo Hyun demanded to know, "They're all good people, and there's another newbie, so you won't be alone."

"Ugh, I'm tired," Sung Yeol yawned, "See ya."

"Hello?" SooHyun said, "God dammit, he hung up on me!" 

Sung Yeol threw his phone behind him and sprawled out his legs. 

"Why do I have to do this?" he groaned. 

Then, a text message alert sounded, but Sung Yeol ignored it. A few minutes later, his phone rang. He recognized the specific ringtone. It was his father. 

"Oh !" Sung Yeol jumped out of bed and rummaged his messy floor for wherever he had thrown his phone. 

Finally, he found it and picked up the call.

"Yes, Father?" he replied in a strong, energetic voice. 

"I hope you're getting ready for work," his father said in a monotone, "I won't be happy."

Sung Yeol looked at himself in his mirror.

"Haha!" he laughed, "What are you talking about?"

He ran his fingers through his hair. There was one strand of hair that just stuck straight up.

"I'm dressed up and ready to go now."

"Good," his father accepted, "I want to hear good news from Soo Hyun."

"Yes, Father."

There was a knock at the door. It was their housekeeper, Mrs. Shin.

"Young Master," she opened the door and laid out clothes onto his bed, "Your mother called from Bali. She wants you to wear these clothes to work today."

Sung Yeol nodded curtly in response and smiled.

"Thank you."

But the moment she closed the door, he chucked his phone at the clothes on his bed.

"Do I look like some push over?" 

He heard a honk outside. Sung Yeol pushed open his curtains and looked at his driveway. 

It was Soo Hyun Hyung's car.

"Great," Sung Yeol rolled his eyes and glanced over at the neatly folded clothes. 

"Guess I have to do it," he decided.