Mind Explosion

Cafe Lulo

Victoria sat at Cafe Lulo, annoyed that Minhyuk had ignored her phone call. 

"He has access to his phone!" she groaned, seeing his SNS post. 

Someone barged into the cafe. It was Sung Yeol.

"Krystal's boyfriend?" Victoria called out. 

Sung Yeol walked over to her. 

"Have you seen her?" he asked urgently. 

She showed him Minhyuk's post.

"I'm quite certain they're together," she sneered.

"What the hell," Sung Yeol muttered. 

Victoria got up from her chair and grabbed her bag. 

"Let's go," she smiled slyly.

"Why would I go with you?" Sung Yeol gave her a funny look.

"I don't want Krystal with Minhyuk as much as you do," she explained, "Therefore, for now, we're on one team."

"And by the looks you (Sung Yeol was sweating excessively), it doesn't seem like you have a car," Victoria calculated. 

"Fine," Sung Yeol panted, "Hurry up."

"I'm doing you a favor," Victoria scowled at him, "Talk nicely."

"I don't really do nice, Princess," Sung Yeol mocked. 

Victoria smirked. 

"I like that term."

She unlocked her sports car with her key. 

"Let's go."

During the drive there, Sung Yeol didn't speak a word. Victoria classical music from the radio, but Sung Yeol quickly shut it off.

"Is this your car?" Victoria snapped. 

"You're the one who insisted my presence here," Sung Yeol argued, "And I'm really not in the mood to listen to music."

"Then tell me," Victoria implied, "Why is it that you're not with Krystal, but Minhyuk is?"

"Long story," Sung Yeol sighed and he opened the window to get some fresh air. 

"I can tell your relationship with her isn't very stable," Victoria remarked. 

"What do you know?" Sung Yeol turned back to glance over at her.

"Because," she replied, "That's me and Minhyuk right now."

Sung Yeol closed the window to hear her voice better.

"What?"

"I'm striving for that stability too," she elaborated, "Whatever we have...our bond...it's in a fragile state, just like how yours with Krystal seems to be like."

"No!" Sung Yeol insisted, "We're going good!" 

"Heh," Victoria's expression turned dark, "Don't lie, you idiot."

And from that moment on, Victoria became the first person ever that Sung Yeol was afraid of. 

"So..." Sung Yeol asked cautiously.

Victoria chuckled,

"You don't have to be so timid."

Sung Yeol cleared his throat. She slowed down at a red light. 

"Now that I've got a good look at you," Victoria inspected, "You're not such a bad catch yourself."

Sung Yeol lifted his chin.

"Same goes for you."

"I know," Victoria laughed, "So why is it that guys like you and Minhyuk go for girls like Krystal, but not me?"

"Because you're common," Sung Yeol replied blatantly.

"What?" Victoria's dark expression appeared again, but Sung Yeol somehow found the courage to explain himself. 

"Yeah, you've got the looks," Sung Yeol shrugged his shoulders, "But so do a lot of other chics. You've got to stand out with the character. Like Krystal does."

"Oh, great," Victoria mumbled to herself. 

"What?" Sung Yeol inquired. 

"I never thought I would ask this, but," Victoria faced Sung Yeol, "Will you help with get with Minhyuk?" 

Sung Yeol was surprised. 

"Um..."

"It's a win-win," Victoria begged, "Please! You know Krystal best so you should know what I should do to be like her!" 

"Well," Sung Yeol contemplated, "You see, I'm not on great terms with Minhyuk..."

"More the reason to," Victoria said, and pressed the gas once the light turned green, "You don't want your girl to end up with him, do you?"

Sung Yeol's mind sharpened. 

"Do I want my girl to end up with Minhyuk?" he whispered to himself. 

"Hello?" Victoria sang.

"Obviously, I don't," Sung Yeol said, "But I don't know what Minhyuk really thinks of Krystal. I just don't like them being together."

"Even that's enough to know," Victoria rolled her eyes, "But you seriously don't know?"

"I never bothered to talk to him about it. I was always concerned with Krystal," Sung Yeol said, secretly alluding to Krystal's feelings for Minhyuk. 

"You don't think that Krystal likes Minhyuk?" 

"I'm going to try to stop that from happening at all," Sung Yeol answered. 

"That's gonna be hard," Victoria said straight forwardly. 

I know already. Krystal likes him and I've been pushing her to. 

"Reasoning?" Sung Yeol asked.

"As much as I hate to say it," Victoria pursed her lips, "Minhyuk has something for her."

Sung Yeol closed his eyes shut. 

I know! I know! But I don't know why it's bothering me!