Caught

Cafe Lulo

Sung Yeol and Krystal entered the house and found that everyone else was already chatting away in the living room.

"Oh!" Sungkyu'ss friends began to cheer as they saw the new couple. 

"Yo!" One of them got up and patted Sung Yeol on the back, "I always knew this day would come!" 

Sung Yeol laughed and glanced at Krystal mischievously, but Krystal's eyes were elsewhere. Minhyuk sat at the end of the couch, facing away from the commotion. Krystal thought that he was about to leave when he stood up, but instead, he tossed Sung Yeol's car keys to her.

"Your boyfriend's," he said casually and grabbed a soda from the counter. 

Krystal handed the keys over to Sung Yeol. 

The door bell rang. 

"Who is that?" Sung Yeol asked, "I thought this was it."

"You know!" His brother laughed, "I invited Seol Hyun! We can't have a party without her."

Seol Hyun came in and immediately shoved her way in between Sung Yeol and Krystal.

"Oppa!" She smiled, "Since you've been with your girlfriend all the time so far, give me some!" 

Sung Yeol looked nauseous. 

Krystal found it a good thing. She could finally sort out her feelings. 

Seol Hyun instantly grabbed the TV remote.

"I'll turn on the karaoke!" 

"No."

Sung Yeol snatched the remote out of her hands, but Sungkyu grabbed it from him.

"Yes!" His brother shouted. 

Krystal took a seat right across from Minhyuk since that was the only seat that was open. 

"Me first!" Seol Hyun exclaimed and dragged Sung Yeol to sing a duet with her. 

Nagging by Seulong and IU .

"Whoo-hoo!" Everyone began to chant. 

Sung Yeol turned around to check on Krystal and noticed that she was staring off into space, but Seol Hyun tugged on his arm.

"Oppa!" and she shoved a mic into his hand. Helplessly, he turned back towards the TV screen. 

"Krystal," Minhyuk suddenly got up and grasped her hand gently. 

"Excuse me?" Krystal shook his hand off, "I'd appreciate if you didn't touch me."

"Fine," Minhyuk gave in, "Then will you just give me some time to speak with you in private?" 

"I honestly don't see what you have to discuss with me about," Krystal rejected, "I'm with someone. And you have Victoria."

"Victoria?" Minhyuk paused to think and laughed. 

"What's so funny?" Krystal frowned.

"I get it," he chuckled to himself. 

"What?" Krystal demanded. 

The music started to play. Krystal looked at Sung Yeol. He seemed happy. He was laughing and just enjoying spending time with everyone. She felt jealous that he had so many friends to rely on. She had never did.

"Yo," Minhyuk interrupted her thoughts, "Can I just speak with you for like a minute?"

"Fine," she sighed. 

Minhyuk walked to the kitchen. As Krystal followed behind him, he closed the door. 

"Why are you closing the door?" 

"Don't worry," Minhyuk rolled his eyes, "I just don't want anyone to hear."

"Okay, so what?" Krystal asked annoyed, heaving herself up onto the kitchen counter. 

Minhyuk walked over, placing his hands on both sides of Krystal. 

"So," he began, "It was all a show?" 

"Uh, what are you even talking about?" Krystal lied, but she felt nervous. 

"I figured it out," Minhyuk poked his head, "The moment you mentioned Victoria's name."

Krystal scoffed,

"What the heck are you talking about?"

Minhyuk shook his head. 

"You should be true to your feelings."

"I am."

"No, you're not."

"I am!"

"Oh really?" Minhyuk raised an eyebrow. 

He leaned forward and was only an inch away from her lips.

"Even if I do this," he whispered seducingly, "You don't feel anything?" 

Suddenly, the kitchen door burst open.

Sung Yeol stood with the mic still in his hand.