In the Taxi

Cafe Lulo

Sung Yeol dragged Krystal out of Cafe Lulo. Krystal was too overwhelmed to realize what was going on.

"What...?"

"Don't ask. Just be quiet," Sung Yeol snapped, silencing her.

Krystal submissively obeyed. 

"She's supposed to be coming home today..." Sung Yeol was muttering to himself, "Aish, I have to go home now..."

Suddenly, Soo Hyun ran out of the cafe. 

"Yah! Lee Sung Yeol!" 

"Oh !" Sung Yeol shouted. 

He searched the road frantically. 

"Taxi!" he called out. 

He opened the taxi door. 

"What are you doing?" Krystal demanded. 

"What?" Sung Yeol said. 

Then, they both realized their hands were still clasped firmly together. Sung Yeol and Krystal stared at each other. 

"Are you getting in or not?" the taxi driver said angrily.

Sung Yeol let go of Krystal and pushed her into the taxi first. He closed the door and locked it right before Soo Hyun Hyung was about to open it.

Sung Yeol showed his phone to the driver.

"This address please."

"Rich neighborhood," the driver added.

Sung Yeol relaxed back into his seat.

"Yah!" Krystal slapped him. 

"What?" he said agitatedly.

"Where are we going?" 

"Heh," Sung Yeol laughed, "My house."

"What? Why?" Krystal demanded.

"You see...you've got to help me with something. Just shut up for now. I'm tired."

"Yah!" Krystal kept shrieking, "Seriously!"

The taxi driver peered at his rearview mirror to see what the commotion was about. 

"Yah!" Krystal jabbed Sung Yeol's cheek with her index finger, "Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah!"

No response. 

"Yah! Yah! Y---"

Sung Yeol opened his eyes and planted a quick kiss on Krystal's lips. The taxi driver's eyes widened and he quickly looked away from the rearview mirror. 

"Yah..." Krystal's voice faded.

"Finally," Sung Yeol closed his eyes again.

Krystal raised her hand slowly and her fingers felt her lips. Had Sung Yeol just...kissed her? 

Krystal moved over to the other side of the taxi and stared at the window, but every few seconds or so, she would secretly glance back at Sung Yeol who appeared to be sleeping. 

She glanced back, but gasped as she saw that Sung Yeol had one eye open. She quickly turned around. 

Sung Yeol couldn't help but smile.