Minhyuk's Special Guest

Cafe Lulo

"What do you think of them?" Sora asked Minhyuk.

They had just came back to their house. 

"She likes me," Minhyuk laughed. 

"Who? Krystal?" Sora joked. 

"Yup," Minhyuk threw his arms back and let himself fall onto their living room sofa. 

"How would you know?" Sora asked, looking at her brother in disbelief.

"I can tell she's nervous," Minhyuk said in confidence.

"Or," Sora sat next to him, "It could she does that to any guy. I mean, before I started dating Lee Teuk, I felt nervous around every good looking guy."

"Killing my moment!" Minhyuk shouted playfully and tossed a pillow at his sister's face.

"Ya!" Sora yelled back, chucking the pillow at Minhyuk who had already gotten up, but missing his by an inch.

"Going to work!" Minhyuk exclaimed. 

 

~Cafe Lulo~ 

Minhyuk parked his car in the reserved employee section in the back of a circular dark blue building. Cafe Lulo hung on the front in huge orange letters. He walked up the ramp and opened the push/pull door. Inside, there were several circular tables and coffee aroma was everywhere. Go Soo, the owner of the cafe, sat at the cash register, counting bills. 

"You're early for business," Go Soo said without looking at Minhyuk, "Go get ready."

"I met your sister's family," Minhyuk suddenly said, pulling up a chair at the counter in front of the cash register. 

Go Soo stopped counting. 

"What?"

"Your sister's family. They're my new neighbors."

"Oh, how wonderful," Go Soo sighed, "I tried to get away from them, but they just keep following me. You met Krystal? She's gonna be working here."

"Who?" a high-pitched voice asked. 

Sohee, one of the waitresses, came out of the kitchen from the back. She had always been skinny and had her hair in a high black ponytail with a red white-dotted bow on top. 

"My niece is going to work here for the summer," Go Soo explained and he turned to Minhyuk, "I'm warning you though. My sister is going to make to stick with Krystal all the time now. You're her type of son-in law. Beware. She's more wicked than she looks."

"Ha. ha. ha," Minhyuk said sarcastically. 

"I don't think someone would like that," Sohee sang. 

The door swung open and a model-like figure entered. She wore a Tommy Hilfiger Pleated Pattern Dress. It cost over $160.00. Sohee knew since she had seen in online. The girl's platform heels were so high, one could wonder how she walked in them. She elegantly walked over and waited by a table, taking off her sunglasses. She swiftly winked at Minhyuk. 

"That's my cue," Minhyuk shrugged and took a menu from the counter. 

He walked over to the girl, but instead of asking for her order, he sat across from her at the table.

"What is he doing?" Go Soo asked Sohee. 

"You don't know?" Sohee said, "That girl is from chaebol family. She's been requesting special service from Minhyuk ever since she's been coming here. The thing is, she only drinks a hot cappaccino and an English muffin. Her menu never changes so I don't know why Minhyuk even brings the menu."

"But why is he sitting with her?"

"To keep her company until she leaves," Sohee explained, "That's the special service."

"What's his tip?" Go Soo intrigued. 

"Obviously I don't know," Sohee frowned, "That's personal."

"How has your summer been?" Minhyuk asked his special guest.

"It's been lonely," a soothing voice replied, "You weren't here for quite a while."

Minhyuk chuckled.

"I apologize. I had to take care of a few things at home."

"I see," the goddess responded. 

"Would you like your usual?" Minhyuk asked. 

"I already got it," she smiled at him, resting her chin in her hand.

"Oh," Minhyuk laughed, "I get it."

"I need to leave now," she took a deep breath, "Duty calls at the house."

Minhyuk got up and took her bag from her chair. 

"This way, Miss," he said politely and opened the door for her. 

She laid her hand on Minhyuk's chest and ran her hand down, but Minhyuk blocked it from going any longer with her bag. 

The girl laughed and took her bag. 

"No need to me to my car," her red lips remained slightly open, "Good bye, Minhyuk."

"Good bye," Minhyuk seemed unphased from her touching and closed the door behind her. 

Sohee looked at Go Soo and made a disgusted face. Minhyuk walked over to the counter.

"Relationship?" Go Soo inquired. 

"Nah," Minhyuk declined, pouring himself a cup of fresh water, "I'm not good enough for a girl like that."

"You seemed...very intimate," Sohee narrowed her eyes, "You're lucky it was just us. Other people would have definitely misunderstood."

"She just likes my face," Minhyuk assured them.

"Who is she?" Go Soo asked forcefully, "You think she's hot? Is she rich? I heard she was rich. Does she give you tips? How old is she? Is she smart?"

"Slow down!" Minhyuk laughed, "I don't know everything about her. But yeah, she's definitely from some high family, but that's not why I keep her company whenever she comes."

"Do your best," Go Soo eyed Minhyuk, "To ask for special customer service like that in the first place, means something."

"She didn't ask for it," Minhyuk explained, "I sat down first."

"You did?" Sohee asked. 

"He felt bad for her," a different masculine voice sounded. 

Donghae also came out of the kitchen. 

"Was everyone here already?" Minhyuk asked, but Go Soo told him to be quiet.

"What happened?" Go Soo demanded. 

"She always came to our cafe but she was always by herself, staring out the window," Donghae explained, wiping a dsh with a towel, "And basically he just chatted with her."

"I could tell," Minhyuk sighed, sitting back in the chair, "She carries a strange sadness with her."

Go Soo shook his head disapprovingly at Minhyuk.

"Men like you can't fight sympathy and always inadvertently play with women's feelings."

"What are you talking about, Go Soo?" Minhyuk asked. 

"Shes likes you!" Go Soo exclaimed.

Sohee nodded.

"Like," Go Soo got up and slapped his hand hard onto Donghae's chest, "What was that?"

Donghae pushed the owner off and started heading back to the kitchen.

"She doesn't," Minhyuk sipped his water, "Trust me."