Chap7

Separate Ways [College]

You were glad that Leo wasn’t avoiding you anymore. The two of you grew closer and would hangout most of the time. Ahyoung and Naeun, as usual, tease you all the time that there’s something up between you and Leo. Actually, you were thankful to VIXX, your roommates, and Taemin for cheering you up all the time. Why do they need to do that? It’s because weeks have already passed and Myungsoo’s still out of reach. Even your two girlfriends, the rest of Infinite, and Teen Top excluding L.Joe were not answering nor calling back. L.Joe would always call just to make sure how you are doing, but never mentioned anything. Your brother became worried about you, but you told him your friends are here for you.

It was a Saturday night, almost midnight, and your roommates were already asleep. You couldn’t sleep; you never got a normal sleep ever since Myungsoo hasn’t been calling. You sat up on your bed; you wanted to have some fresh air, so you went to the park to clear your mind. You sat on a bench.

You sighed. “What’s going on, Myungsoo?” The tears you were keeping finally ran down your cheeks. You hugged your knees and burrowed your face. You cried your heart out. You then felt a jacket drape on your shoulders; you looked up.

“What are you doing here?” Your voice cracked.

“Shouldn’t I be asking that? It’s already late. It’s dangerous for you two be alone here.” He wiped your tears.

You hugged him really tight and cried on his chest. “Leo, I don’t know what to do anymore.”

He just sighed and hugged you back. He patted your back to soothe you.

Once he heard you stopped crying, he said “C’mon, I’ll walk you back to your room.”

When you didn’t budge, he looked at you and noticed your eyes were closed. “Xiao?”

You tightened your hug. “Can we stay like this for a little longer?”

He hesitantly nodded. *You’re making it more difficult for me, Xiaoyu.*

“Can you promise me not to cry again?” *It makes me hate your boyfriend more.*

“I can’t guarantee that, but I promise I’ll try.”

“I just don’t want to see you like this again.” *If you ever cry again because of him…*

“I’m sorry…for making you worried…for bothering you all the time…for everything.”

“It’s alright. Shall we get going?”

You nodded. The two of you walked back to the dorms.

 

The next day, you stirred in your sleep due to some noises outside your room.

“Let me knock.”

“No, she wants to see me first.”

“Get out of the way.”

“But I’m her favorite.”

“Can you guys keep it down? They might be still sleeping.”

A knock was heard on your door. Naeun groggily went to open the door.

“GOOD MORNING~!!!” Twelve rowdy boys were outside your room. You and Ahyoung woke up.

“Oppas?”

“Hi, Naeun~ do you know where Taemin’s dorm?” Kai asked.

“Hi, baby sis! Sorry to wake you up. I was going to tell you, but they wanted to surprise you guys.” Yixing said.

“Who are they?” Ahyoung asked.

“Settle yourselves in the living room. Let us wash up first.” Naeun let the boys in.

 

After washing up and eating breakfast, the three of you went to the living room.

“Your place is spacious!” Baekhyun said.

“And clean!” Chen added.

“Anyway, shall we introduce first?” Suho said and started the introduction.

“And, I’m Oh Sehun. Kai and I are friends with Taemin, that’s how we knew Naeun. The hyungs also got to know her.”

“I’m not sure if I could remember all of your names…I only know Yixing-oppa since he’s Xiao’s brother.” Ahyoung sheepishly smiled.

“It’s alright. We went through that too.” You said.

“Anyway, I’m Kim Ahyoung. It’s nice to meet all of you.” She bowed.

“We were excited to see all of you too. Lay-hyung really relies on us every time Xiao’s need some break to the drama world, even though he himself—”

Your brother covered Chanyeol’s mouth.

“Even though he what?” You eyed them.

“Even though he…he’s busy!” Luhan said.

“Yeah, we’re pretty busy these days.” Kyungsoo said.

Something was fishy, but you bought it anyway. “I guess your new CEO is pretty strict, huh?”

“He is! He’s a living devil! I hope our old CEO comes back!” Sehun said.

“Oh Sehun, language.” Kris warned.

 

The ‘EXO’ boys, as what they call themselves, never fail to cheer you up. They really are the best. The fifteen of you just stayed in your dorm room and chit-chat; Ahyoung was really happy to meet them. Naeun invited Taemin since Kai kept whining like a brat. Kyungsoo was making lunch when he arrived.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo! I didn’t know everyone was here.” Taemin bowed as he arrived.

“Taemiiiiiiiin~” Kai hugged him.

“Is he normally like that?” Ahyoung asked.

“He and Taemin are best friends, so yeah…just ignore him.” Naeun said.

When lunch was done, all of you heartily ate Do Kyungsoo’s dish.

“So Ahyoung, how’s Kyungsoo’s cooking?” Tao asked.

“It’s really delicious! I’m a girl yet you cook better!”

“Thank you.” Kyungsoo shyly said.

 

You spent the rest of the day having fun with them. When afternoon came, they had to leave.

“Thank you, oppas!” The three of you said.

“Taem~ I’m going to miss you!” Kai pouted. You and Naeun rolled your eyes.

“It was nice to meet all of you! I really had fun.” Ahyoung said.

“I hope you’re feeling better, sis.” Yixing ruffled your hair.

“Of course, gege, thank you!” You hugged him.

“Ah! Not too tight.” He winced.

You frowned. “It wasn’t even tight. Are you alright?”

“A-ah, y-yes, of course. I was just surprised by your hug.” He scratched his head. “We’ll be leaving now. Take care, ok? I love you.” He kissed your cheeks.

You just nodded. “Take care too. Love you too!”

“Bye~” They all bid as the van started to move.

“Bye!”