Chap1

Separate Ways [College]

(A/N: HI MY BABIES~ I'm back <3 Finally~ I hope five chapters are enough <3)

“Zhang Xiaoyu, it’s final. You’ll move to the dorm tomorrow.” Your brother firmly said.

“But gege~ how about you? I don’t mind travelling back and forth even if it’s far.” You whined.

“Oh! I forgot to tell you. You don’t need to worry about me; our company’s CEO was changed and he wants all workers to live in one dorm, but I said I will start living in the dorm once you start going to school.”

“You’re not making this up, are you?” You eyed him.

“I’m telling the truth! You can ask Luhan if you want to.”

You sighed. “But I’ll give you a call every day!”

“Okay, isn’t that supposed to be my line? I should be the one worried about you!”

“Anyway, how about this apartment? Who’s staying here?”

“Minyoung and Jihyun will. They want to experience an independent life, now that they’re in college. They already told their parents about it.”

“Really? I didn’t know that.”

“Now, you should go to rest! We have to leave early tomorrow.” He ordered.

“Ne~”

 

You were now standing in front of your dorm room; you were really nervous. What if your roommates don’t like you? Once the door opened, your worries vanished.

“Naeun!!!” You gave her a hug.

“OMG, I can’t believe we’re going to be roommates.” She happily squealed.

“I guess my sister is lucky, huh?” Yixing said.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo, Yixing-oppa.” Naeun bowed.

“So three people in a room? I hope you girls get along well.” Your brother said as he noticed another girl inside the room.

You honestly didn’t notice her. You felt bad. You were totally engrossed about being roommates with Naeun. “Oh, annyeonghaseyo.” You bowed.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Ahyoung-imnida.” She introduced.

“Ahyoung is really shy and quiet, but I’m sure we’ll all get along very well!” Naeun smiled.

“That’s good to hear. Well, I have to take my leave now. I just drove my dear sister here. Call me if anything happens, alright?” He told you.

“Ne. I’ll miss you, gege. Call me when you arrive in your dorm.” You hugged him.

“Okay. Don’t worry; I’ll pay you a visit once in a while. I have to make sure of my sister’s well-being.” He kissed your cheek. “Bye, girls!”

“Bye!” You all bid.

You turned to your roommates. “Shall we get to know about each other? Anyway, I haven’t introduced myself, have I? I’m Zhang Xiaoyu.” The three of you sat on the floor.

“You’re Chinese?” Ahyoung asked.

“I’m half-Chinese and half-Korean. My parents died when I was young, so we were raised by our grandparents. They died two years ago, that’s when we transferred in Seoul.”

“Oh, I’m sorry.”

“No, it’s alright.” You smiled at her.

“So how did you and Naeun know each other?”

“My boyfriend is actually her ex.” Naeun said.

“Oh, wow. It’s great that you two get along well.” Ahyoung was surprised.

“Well, there’s no reason to be jealous. Taemin and Xiao are in good terms after their breakup, plus Xiao has a boyfriend.” Naeun smiled.

“She’s right. So, have you met Taemin?” You asked her.

“Well, yes. He accompanied Naeun here earlier. He’s really nice.”

“Well, talk about your boyfriend. He’s really handsome!” Naeun teased Ahyoung.

“Wow, so we all have boyfriends.”

“Xiao, if you see her boyfriend earlier you will be in awe! Seriously! Have you heard about Jellyfish’s kingkas? He’s the visual! He can beat your boyfriend!” Naeun said making Ahyoung blush.

“I can’t wait to meet him!” You spazzed.

“So what about your boyfriend? Does he study here too?” Ahyoung asked.

“He’s actually the visual of Woollim’s kingkas. Sadly, no. We’re in a ‘LDR’ right now.” You said.

“Woah, I have heard about him! He’s known as L, right?”

“Wow, your boyfriend is really famous.” Naeun commented.

“He’s a famous Ice Prince.” Ahyoung said.

“Boohoo, Ice Prince. He’s totally opposite of that.” You rolled your eyes.

“I can’t wait to meet him too!” Ahyoung said.

“I met him once, when I first met Xiao. He really seemed like an Ice Prince.” Naeun said. “Xiaoyu is famous with Ice Princes. I heard about Teen Top.” She added.

Your eyes widened. “How—”

“EXO-oppas are gossiping about it.”

You face palmed.

“Teen Top? Aren’t they the kingkas from TOP?”

“Yes, well, Xiaoyu here was in a love triangle with the two Ice Princes.”

“Ooh, sounds interesting. We have an Ice Prince too. He’s from the six kingkas called VIXX. He’s in the hyung-line so he’s our sunbae, and this guy is a serious Ice Prince! You’ll know what I mean once you meet him. If you melt that guy too, I will be totally amazed with you, Xiao.” Ahyoung said.

“If that does happen, we should reward Xiao an ‘Ice Prince melter’ award.” Naeun said which made the three of you laugh.