Chap17

Separate Ways [College]

The next day, Leo woke up earlier than you did. You woke up when you felt him peck your lips.

“Good morning.” The two of you greeted each other.

“You totally distracted me last night. I still had something to ask you.”

“What is it?”

“What are you going to do about Myungsoo?”

“Don’t worry, I’ll talk to him. I need to find the right time though.” You snuggled to his bare chest.

He nodded. “We should wash up now or we’ll be late.”

You tightened your arms around him and ignored what he said. “Are you alright? Can you walk? Was I too rough? I can’t afford you to skip two consecutive days.”

You lightly hit his chest. “I’m fine, babo.”

He was caressing your . “I wonder where your roommates slept.”

Your eyes widened. “You’re right! Where are they?” You sat up and noticed it’s just the two of you in the room. “I totally forgot about them.”

“We can ask them later. Let’s get ready for our classes.”

 

When lunch break came, you hurriedly went to the cafeteria to find your friends.

“Ahyoung! Naeun! Where did you guys spend the night?” You panted. Leo was trailing behind you.

“Did you run?” Taemin asked.

“I was worried they were nowhere in the dorm when we woke up.”

“We?” Taemin asked again.

“I was with her.” Leo spoke.

“Well, we offered Ahyoung and Naeun to stay with us last night in our dorm.” Ken said.

“I couldn’t go to Taemin’s place since he had something to do last night.” Naeun said.

“Why didn’t you tell me? I could’ve let you stay with me. Anyway, why would you guys leave the two of them alone?” Taemin pointed at you two.

“We started to hear noises.” Ravi smirked.

“From that, we figured these two girls won’t be able to enter their room.” Hongbin said.

“You two…” Taemin eyes widened.

“Xiao said he would talk to hyung…since when did talk mean ?” Hyuk said.

“Okay, that’s enough, guys. Sanghyuk, watch your mouth.” N rubbed his temples.

“Sorry~!!!” You hugged Ahyoung and Naeun.

“Silly girl, we’re not angry, mad, or anything.” Ahyoung flicked your forehead.

“You two were just too loud last night.” Naeun giggled.

“Hey!” You blushed.

 

After classes, you guys were once again in the park when you received a call.

“Are you with your friends?” It was Yixing.

“Ne, gege. Why?”

“Put this on loudspeaker.”

You did what he said. “It’s on, gege.”

“I know what you did.” Your brother’s stern voice said.

Your eyes widened. Your friends worriedly looked at you as well. “Gege! I’m so sorry! Please don’t kill Leo…I mean…you let Myungsoo touch me before!”

“Huh? What are you talking about? I was going to say about all of you skipping classes together. Wait. What?! You did it with Leo!? Zhang Xiaoyu, you have lots of explaining to do.”

“Oops.” You sheepishly said.

“Lay-hyung., it’s me Hakyeon. We played in the rain the other day, so we were fatigued when we woke up yesterday morning and Hyuk got a fever. I didn’t want us to skip, but after seeing their states, I let them rest.”

“I had a back ache.” Leo added.

“Ok, I understand. Next time, don’t play too much when there are still classes on the next day.” He said.

“Ne~” All of you said.

“Now, turn the speakers off. I have to talk to you privately, Xiaoyu.”

You flinched. Whenever he doesn’t use pet names to you, it means he’s dead serious. “Yes, gege?” You put your phone to your ear.

“What trouble did you get yourself into? I thought you and Myungsoo are back?”

“We’re back into talking and stuff, but I don’t know, gege. It doesn’t feel the same anymore.”

“Have you talked to him?”

“Not yet. I will, but I need to find the right time.”

“Then hurry, before you lose both of them.”

 

You, Ahyoung, and Naeun were on your way back to your dorm. When you three arrived, two girls were waiting outside your room.

“Surprise~!!!” It was Minyoung and Jihyun.