Chap16

Separate Ways [College]

(A/N: I'm sad~ no one is commenting anymore T~T kekeke please tell me if it's no longer interesting, so I can rewrite some parts ^^ Here's a double update!)

You helped N as he prepared breakfast for everyone. While the others were eating, N took care of Hyuk while you gave Leo a back massage. He fell asleep again lying flat on his stomach. You smiled as you stare at his face, but it quickly vanished when you remembered Myungsoo. You sighed.

“Xiao, you obviously have a problem. You can talk to me, you know.” N said as he dabs Hyuk with a damp towel. “It’s about Myungsoo and Leo, isn’t it?”

You nodded. “I love Myungsoo. He’s the only one I really love. Even when I gave Leo a chance, I knew from there if he comes back, I will still run back to him and choose him. When I saw him right after hearing the truth, I felt weak. I wanted to cry everything out and hug him. But I was wrong…I just don’t know why…it felt different.”

“What do you mean different?”

“I felt like I was not doing the right thing…it felt so foreign and uncomfortable…everything seemed new…and I hate that feeling…I thought it was because I haven’t seen nor been with him for a long time so I always shrug the feeling off, but it’s still bothering me.”

“I know the reason why.” He smiled. “But I won’t tell you. You have to figure that out yourself.”

“How?” You asked him.

“You have to learn how to accept and to let go. That’s all I can say for now.” He ruffled your hair, before leaving you dumbfounded.

 

It was already noon when Leo woke up. The four VIXX boys, along with Ahyoung, went back to their dorm; they let Leo and Hyuk rest since they were still asleep. Naeun accompanied Taemin back to his dorm, leaving you alone with the two boys.

“How’s your back?” You asked.

“Better.” He smiled. “Where are they?” He sat up.

“They want back to their dorms. Naeun and Ahyoung went with their boyfriends.” You sat beside him.

“What about Hyuk?”

“He’s still asleep. I’ve been taking care of him since N-oppa left. Don’t worry, his fever went down.”

“That’s good to hear.”

“C’mon. You should eat. You didn’t have breakfast.” You were about to stand up when he held your wrist and sat you back down.

You looked at him with questioning eyes “I forgot to thank you.”

You lightly chuckled. “It’s alr—”

You felt his lips on yours. This man loves kisses, doesn’t he? He sat you on his lap and lay back down on the bed without breaking the kiss. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to him. Before the atmosphere could get intense, a sneeze was heard.

“Why do we always have a disturbance?” Leo groaned.

“Hyung, don’t be mad at me! Don’t you know how shocked I was waking up with the two of you making out? I tried my best not to disturb, but my nose was really itchy and I couldn’t control my sneeze.” Hyuk said.

You got off Leo. “You mean…you’ve been watching us?”

“Of course, I didn’t want to look, but yeah…my eyes are naughty…” He sheepishly grinned.

“Damn that nose of yours. The others should’ve carried you with them.” Leo said before stomping to the dining room.

“Sorry~” Hyuk said.

You chuckled at Leo’s behavior. “Hey, are you feeling better?” You turned to Hyuk.

“Yeah, thanks. Is hyung mad at me?”

“Don’t worry about him. Let’s go, you have to eat.”

 

“What happened?” Naeun asked noticing the grumpy Leo. She arrived with Ahyoung and the rest of VIXX.

“The Leo we used to know is back.” Ken said.

“It’s because I disturbed his make-out session with Xiao! I already apologized though.” Hyuk said.

“No, no! It’s not like that.” You blushed.

“Don’t you try to say you two were just kissing. If I didn’t interrupt you two probably stripped off your clothes without even noticing I woke up.”

“Hyuk, if I were you, I wouldn’t have interrupted them and just watch quietly.” Ravi smirked.

“I was planning to do so! But I accidentally sneezed.” Hyuk said making the others laugh out loud.

“Yeah, yeah, Ravi is right! You should’ve just kept quiet.” Leo said.

“Leo!!!” You lightly hit his arm.

“What did I say about doing naughty things?” N said.

“Don’t be such a mother, N-hyung. It’s not like you haven’t heard Ahyoung and I doing that.” Hongbin said who earned a smack from a blushing Ahyoung.

“Ouch! That hurts. It’s true though. I bet most couples have done that already.” Hongbin rubbed his arm.

“Taemin and I haven’t done it. He said it’s something should be done after marriage.” Naeun said.

“Woah, Taemin is such a gentleman, huh? Well, I don’t know about that, Naeun. We used to say that as well, but after prom night. Everything became talk.” You said.

“You mean…Myungsoo has touched you?” Ken asked.

“Well…yeah…” You shyly looked away.

“My poor babies! Don’t worry, Naeun, I’ll take good care of you. My only pure innocent baby.” N hugged Naeun.

“Hyung, I’m your pure innocent baby as well!” Hyuk said.

Leo quietly walked out and entered your room. Your friends worriedly glanced at you.

“I’ll talk to him.” You stood up and followed him.

He was sitting on your bed.

“Hey.” You sat beside him.

“He has touched you.” He frowned.

“Do you hate me now?”

He shook his head.

“Just upset that you aren’t my first?”

“No. I’m not that kind of person. I don’t care if I would be the first or not. It’s just that it makes me hate him. You gave your everything to him, and yet he hurt you.”

“We all know he didn’t mean to hurt me. It was all Doyeon’s fault.”

“I know that, but right now, tell me honestly. Do you still love him? If you do, why didn’t you run back to him without thinking twice? It was because you didn’t want to hurt me, right?”

“Rather than I didn’t want to hurt you, it’s because I love you too. And I don’t know who to choose. I’m getting scared because I can feel my feelings for him are wavering.”

“If I ask you to choose right now…can you tell me? Just follow what your heart says…if it’s still him, I promise I will let you go.” He stared right into your eyes.

You can see that he was hurt, but forced himself to say that he will let you go.

Just follow what your heart says. “Well, my heart is screaming just one name right now.”

“And it is you, Jung Taekwoon.” You cupped his cheeks and kissed him. He smiled in the kiss. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer, not wanting to let go. The two of you lay on the bed without breaking the kiss. Your hand trailed down to his chest down to his well-toned abs. You grabbed the hem of his top and pulled it off him. After stripping each other, the two of you did your business, completely forgetting your friends outside the room.