Chap12

Separate Ways [College]

Everything went back to normal. You were very happy; Lay was finally discharged from the hospital. Your relationship with Leo, even though there’s nothing official between you two yet, it’s getting better. He fulfilled his promise; he did make you forget about Myungsoo. You seldom find yourself thinking about him and Doyeon. As for the rest of the members of Infinite, Teen Top, Minyoung, and Jihyun, with the exception of L.Joe, everyone was still out of reach. You and L.Joe would still talk through phone most of the time. You were surprised about the fact that time passes by quickly; you didn’t notice two months have passed. It was yet another weekend, but it’s not an ordinary weekend. It’s your brother’s birthday, 5th of October! You decided to surprise him at his workplace; you already planned this with the EXO-oppas. Leo, Taemin, and Naeun went with you.

You peeked through the glass of the door, he was really working hard. You’re very proud of your brother as you watch him dance to the music and teach it to some trainees.

“Hyung is amazing, isn’t he?” Taemin said.

You nodded. “You, Kai, and Sehun are great as well.”

“Thanks, but I guess we’re no match against Yixing-hyung. We learned a lot from him, especially Chen-hyung.” You and Taemin laughed.

Naeun then decided to knock on the door. You can see Xiumin approaching. When he opened the door, he smiled. “Lay, it’s for you.” He called.

“Huh? Me? Why? What is it?” He bombarded the poor Baozi with questions. He then went to the door; his eyes widened.

“Surprise!!!” You and Naeun said.

“Happy Birthday Lay!!!” “Happy Birthday hyung!!!” The EXO boys shouted.

“You guys didn’t have to.” He was crying already.

“Aw, I’m younger yet you’re the crybaby.” You hugged him “Happy birthday, gege.” and kissed his cheeks.

“Hey, you’re a crybaby too!” He said which made the others laugh.

After a little while, the twelve boys took a break from work and all of you were eating the food Kyungsoo prepared earlier.

“So this was all really planned?” Your brother ruffled your hair as you nodded. “Thanks, baby sis.”

“Hey Xiao, who’s this handsome young man here? You haven’t introduced him.” Chen playfully said.

“Yeah, yeah, thanks, Jongdae. I know tall guys are handsome, right Kris?” Chanyeol said.

Kris nodded in agreement.

“Who is he, huh? Myungsoo will get jealous.” Baekhyun teased.

Yixing, Naeun, and Taemin worriedly looked at you.

‘They don’t know about Myungsoo.’ Yixing mouthed.

You awkwardly laughed. “Uh…yeah…well, he’s a friend from our university. He is a kingka, Jung Taekwoon or Leo. He’s pretty quiet, but has a very beautiful voice.”

“More beautiful than mine?!” Chen and Baekhyun asked. “Hey, my voice is more beautiful!” They told each other.

“I can’t judge that.” You chuckled.

“Why don’t we hear him sing, if you don’t mind?” Luhan said.

Leo nodded.

 

 

What to do?

Stop, stop right here, stop for a moment

When I see you, my heart beats faster
It tells me I should never lose you

What to do my girl, my heart goes boom boom
I can’t control it, pop pop
What to do my love, the world spins
My heart follows you

Oh you say love me
What to do, please save me
I want you (I want you)

Yours, if only I have you, strong, I can become stronger

All day, one month, one year, I can make you smile
I am confident

What to do my girl, my heart goes boom boom
I can’t control it, pop pop
What to do my love, the world spins
My heart follows you

Oh you say love me
What to do, please save me
I want you (I want you)

O.M.G expanded is oh my god
Even if the gods try to stop me, I like everything about you
Follow me, wow
I’ll be your pet, bow wow
What to do with this pounding heart?

What to do my girl, my heart goes boom boom
I can’t control it, pop pop
What to do my love, the world spins
My heart follows you

What to do my girl, my days are so short
When I’m with you right now now
What to do, my god, even one minute seems long
When I’m waiting for you right now now

Oh you say love me
What to do here
What to do, please save me
I want you (I want you)

Follow me and say love
Follow me and say love
Follow me and say love
Follow me and say love

You pull me like a magnet
You swallow me like the black hole
My girl my love

Follow me and say love

 

“I think his voice is really beautiful.” Kyungsoo commented.

“Yeah, you can pass as an idol.” Suho said.

“What can you say hyungs?” Tao asked Chen and Baekhyun.

“Okay, we’re speechless.” Chen said.

“I admit that his voice is beautiful.” Baekhyun said.

“Thank you.” Leo shyly bowed.

“I’m just curious, by any chance, do you like Xiaoyu?” Sehun asked.

“Sehun!” You glared at him.

“What? I was just asking.” He shrugged.

“I do.” Leo nonchalantly said. All of you gaped at him.

“Did you get my blurting habit???” You told him which made him chuckle.

“I’m just answering his question.”

“Oh Sehun, I’m going to teach you some manners later.” Kris eyed Sehun.

“Oh boy, you’re in trouble again.” Umin said.

“I’m sorry, Xiao. I’ll tell them later about Myungsoo so they would be at least sensitive about it.” Yixing whispered to you.

“It’s alright, gege.”

“You’re surprisingly well-behaved today, Kai.” Naeun said.

“Kyungsoo once taught him some manners. It’s either behave or no food.” Tao smirked.

“Oooh, I see. So Kyungsoo-oppa is your weakness, huh?” You and Naeun .

“It’s not true!” Kai blushed which made everyone laugh.

“Oh yeah, by the way, our old CEO is back! This celebration is 2-in-1!!!” Sehun cheered.

“What happened to the new one?” Naeun asked.

“He was caught scamming the company’s money! I knew from the start, I had this feeling he’s evil.” Sehun said, immediately shutting up when Kris eyed him.

“We’re happy for you guys. I mean, your schedules won’t be too tight anymore. I’m happy for Lee Sooman-ssaem as well. He got his job back.” Taemin said.