Chap6

Separate Ways [College]

(A/N: Hey lovelies~ where are the feedbacks? :( kekeke here are five more chapters <3 comment and subscribe~ ^^)

It was the weekend and Yixing decided to pay you a visit. The two of you went to the nearby café.

“I heard the two groups and the girls came here.” He said.

You nodded. “I miss them so much! We had fun just having a talk. I’m glad my friends here got along well with them.”

“That’s great. I would like to meet them too, especially that Leo.”

“How’d you know him?” You gawked. He gave you a familiar mischievous look.

“You’re such a ninja! How’d you get my roommates’ numbers?”

He shrugged. “I got Taemin’s from Kai, and there goes domino effect.”

“That’s how I love you.” He pinched your cheeks. “Anyway, I was actually planning to bring my workmates here as well.”

“Gege! That will be a chaos!” The two of you laughed.

“They miss you. Kai misses Taemin…and you of course.”

You chuckled. “That gay crap.”

“I don’t know when though. We need to find time first. I’ll give you call when we do.”

“Sure, gege.”

You heard customers enter the café, but decided to ignore it when someone called your name. You turned your head to see the six boys of VIXX.

“Oh hi, N-oppa!” You greeted since he was the one in front of you. “It’s nice to see you here.”

“Yeah, you too.” He smiled. “Annyeonghaseyo.” He bowed when he noticed Yixing.

“Oh yeah, right. Guys, this is my brother, Zhang Yixing. His friends call him Lay.”

“Annyeonghaseyo. You guys must be Xiaoyu’s friends.”

“Ne.” They bowed as they introduced themselves.

“Please look after my sister all the time.” You glared at your brother. He’s babying you again.

“Sure, hyung. We’ll keep an eye on Xiao.” Hyuk smiled.

“It was nice meeting you, hyung. We’ll be leaving now.” N said after they got their orders.

(A/N: Let’s ignore their real ages XD)

“You’re lucky, gege. You met them as soon as you wanted.”

“That Leo guy…another Ice Prince, Xiao?” He chuckled. “What’s with you and Ice Princes?”

“Great. You too.”

He laughed. “What? I was just asking.”

“Well, my roommates also tease me about ‘Ice Princes’. Myung and Joe are even nowhere near being cold. And Leo, he’s just naturally quiet.”

“That’s because you know the real them, but for strangers they see the cold side of them.”

You just shrugged.

After a little more hours chit-chatting with your brother, he needed to go back to their dorm.

“Say hi to the other oppas for me and tell them I miss all of them except Kai.” You hugged Yixing.

He chuckled. “Shouldn’t be the one mad at Kai is Naeun?”

“I’m the one he’s pissing off.”

“Aigo, take care, ok? I’ll miss you.” He ruffled your hair.

“You too. I’ll miss you too, gege. Love you!”

“Love you too! Bye~”

 

On your way back to the dorm, you saw Leo on the other side of the road.

“Hey, Leo~!” You called, but he ignored you. “What’s up with him? Oh well, he probably didn’t hear me.” You shrugged and started walking.

 

Monday came once again, but it bothered you not to see Leo the whole day, even at lunch. Whenever you ask the boys, they said he always mentions he has to do something. Three days passed, and still the same. You figured he attends his classes, but doesn’t join whenever all of you are together. You saw him once, but he said the same thing: he has to do something. He just left and ignored your calls. But when you tried to ask Hyuk, he said Leo was just in the dorm resting in his room. That’s when you realized he was avoiding you.

To make things worse, Myungsoo hasn’t called you, even once. You tried to call him, but he wasn’t answering. You also called some members of Infinite, even Minyoung and Jihyun, but they weren’t answering. You then decided to call L.Joe. Thankfully, he answered but he said they haven’t talked nor seen Infinite for days, so he doesn’t know either. You always cry to your brother every time he calls; all he could do was to comfort you.

It was another Friday. You have your last class with Leo so you decided to talk to him later why he’s being like that. He was even ignoring you in class. When classes were done, you hurried to fix your things and caught up with him. You grabbed his arm to stop him from walking any further.

He just stared at you.

“What’s wrong with you?” You asked.

“Nothing. I have to go.” He was about to walk away again, but you stood in front of him to stop him from doing so.

“You’re obviously avoiding me. Can’t you tell me what’s wrong? Did I do something?” Your tears were threatening to fall.

“No—”

“Don’t ignore my question! Answer me!” You burst.

“Xiao.” He sighed. “Don’t cry. People are looking.”

“I don’t care! Tell me what I have done wrong! Even my boyfriend and friends aren’t talking to me!”

He sighed once again. *I guess I can’t run away from my problems and fears.* He hesitantly wiped your tears before hugging you. “I’m sorry. Please stop crying.”

“Why are you avoiding me?” You mumbled against his chest.

“I was…trying to sort my thoughts out. Just forget about it. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I promise I won’t do it again.”

“I thought you were mad at me.” You tightened your arms around his waist.

“No. I’m sorry.” He caressed your hair. *I am mad at myself.*

“Xiaoyu? Leo?” A voice called.

The two of you turned to look at the person. There were your friends, VIXX, Ahyoung, Taemin, and Naeun. They all have surprised yet confused looks on. You blushed. They just saw you two hugging. You were worried that they might think it on a different way.

“I-I…w-we…” Leo stuttered. His cheeks were red too. It made you chuckle seeing Leo like this.

“Finally, the two of you talked it out.” Taemin said.

“Huh?” You confusedly looked at him.

“It was so obvious that Leo was avoiding you.” Ken said.

“We thought it might be something personal between you two, so we didn’t want to interfere.” Hongbin said.

“You two looked like a couple in a lovers’ quarrel.” N said.

“Speaking of, have you talked to Myungsoo?” Ahyoung worriedly asked. She and Naeun know about Myungsoo not calling nor picking up.

You sadly shook your head.

“Don’t worry too much about it. They might be busy.”Ravi ruffled your hair.