Chap5

Separate Ways [College]

All of you decided to stay at the park; you were glad that all of them got along well. Teen Top boys were nowhere near VIXX boys since they said they look very short beside them, even though all of you were sitting on the grass. The twenty boys were having a separate conversation from the five girls.

“We’re happy to meet you guys! And of course, hangout with Xiao again.” Minyoung said.

“I miss our girl’s night.” Jihyun added.

“We should do one! The five of us.” Naeun suggested.

“Yeah, I think that will be great. I hope we can find a time.” Ahyoung said.

You nodded. “That will be really fun.”

“Include Sungjong with you girls!” Hoya said.

“Hyung~ why are you always being mean to me?” Sungjong pouted.

“Because, we hyungs love our maknaes very much.” Sunggyu said.

“That doesn’t apply to us. Changjo is the maknae but I’m the one being tortured.” Ricky said.

“It is because you act like one!” C.A.P said.

“Us too. Well, they do order me around at times, but N-hyung is more bullied for being burnt.” Hyuk said which made everyone laugh.

“You’re going to get it later, maknae.” N eyed him.

Just like during the celebration of your graduation. Myungsoo signaled for you two to sneak out. Having twenty-five people around, the two of you successfully made it. You went to sit on a bench a little far from your friends.

“I miss you so much, Myung.” You hugged him.

He chuckled. “It’s worse for me having Doyeon stuck with me all day.”

“It’s funny on how she manages to follow you all the time.”

“It’s not funny. It’s creepy.”

“Anyway, let’s not talk about her.” You said.

He hugged you. “How I wish we could do this every day.”

“Me too.” You pecked his lips, but he stopped you when you were about to pull away. He deepened the kiss and held you closer to him. When you two were out of breath, you pulled away.

“No matter what happens, always remember I love you. Only you.” He rested his forehead on yours.

“Of course. I love you too.” You hugged him tight.

“How did you two sneak out again?!” Sunggyu called. Everyone’s attention was on you two.

“How do you always figure that out, er grandpa!?” Myungsoo shouted back. The two of you started to walk back to the group.

“Don’t underestimate my small eyes!” He said which made all of you laugh.

“Just let them, oppa. They barely see each other.” Jihyun told Sunggyu.

“It’s because he’s jealous that he doesn’t have a girlfriend.” Woohyun said.

“I’m not!”

“Well, I’m happy to be y, free, and single~” Ravi sang which made you guys laugh.

 

Soon, the time for them to leave came. Of course, everyone was sad to part once again.

“It was nice to meet you all. We’re glad to be friends with Xiao’s friends.” N said.

“It was nice to meet you all too. We should hangout again, all of us.” Sunggyu said.

“And we get to spend time with Taemin and Naeun as well.” C.A.P said.

“Girls, it was nice to meet you. I’m looking forward to our girl’s night.” Ahyoung said.

“What is that? Why don’t we know about that?” Taemin asked.

“It’s OUR girl’s night. It means no boys allowed.” Naeun said.

Minyoung and Jihyun nodded and went to hug you. “We’ll miss you so much!”

“Yeah, me too. Thanks for taking care of our apartment, by the way.”

“It’s nothing. No need to thank us.”

“Xiao~ mom misses you too. I’ll bring her sometime. Like I said before, you can count on me anytime. Just give me a call.” L.Joe hugged you tightly.

“That’s too much, Lee Byunghun.” Myungsoo glared at him.

“Do I look like I care? I’m not scared of you.” L.Joe pecked your cheek before running away from Myungsoo.

“Not scared my .” Changjo said.

Myungsoo went forward and gave you a hug. He buried his face on the crook of your neck.

“Oh no, we’re not watching a live here.” Sunggyu said which made the others laugh and Myungsoo glare at him.

He then turned back his attention to you. “We’re going to be apart again.” He sighed. “I’ll miss you.” He kissed your lips. “I love you. Take care of yourself, ok?” He said as he pulled away.

“I love you too and take care too.” You smiled. “All of you take care on your way back!” You, Taemin, your roommates, and VIXX bid.

“You and Myungsoo are such a cute couple!” Ahyoung said as you guys were heading back to the dorms.

“That’s why I don’t have any reason to be jealous of Xiao and Taemin.” Naeun said.

“He’s not as cold as they say. We really got along well. We have a lot of similarities.” Hongbin said.

“He’s not cold. According to him, it’s just a façade. And yes, when I met you I noticed your similarities with him.” You said. “But Leo makes me remind of him more.”

“Speaking of Leo-hyung, where is he?” Hyuk asked.

“He went back to the dorm first when we’re waiting for the others to leave.” Ken said.

“Why? Is he sick?” Ravi asked.

“I don’t know either. He’s been awfully quiet.” N said.

“He’s always quiet.” Ahyoung pointed out.

“I mean, in a different way.”