Chap4

Separate Ways [College]

It was now finally Friday! You were relieved that you were able to manage your first week in college. At first, you were scared that you might get a difficulty in some subjects. Every day, you and Myungsoo would give each other a call. You would also have a girl talk with your two girlfriends, Minyoung and Jihyun. Of course, your brother would never miss a day to call you and check on you. It was a routine for you, Taemin, and your roommates to hangout with VIXX all the time, though, Taemin and Naeun would sometimes excuse themselves. Leo was still the same quiet emotionless person, but when it’s just the two of you he changes. He said he doesn’t want the members to about something that is not a big deal. Well, for the members, it is a big deal! You were on your way to your last class before lunch break.

“Hey, Xiao!” Hyuk greeted you as you entered your class.

“Oh, hi, Hyuk! I’m glad I have a class with you.” You smiled.

“Yeah, me too.” The two of you sat beside each other. “So your high school friends will be here later right?”

“Yeah, I hope all of you will get along.”

“I’m sure we will.” He patted your head.

 

After classes, you and Hyuk were on your way out of the room when a male student called Hyuk.

“Hey Hyuk! We need some male students to help us. The menacing professor was asking some help in his office.”

“Why~ why do you have to drag me?” Hyuk whined. “I don’t like that prof, just find someone else, plus my hyung asked me to do something else.”

“I guess you can ask your friend to do that.” He pointed at you.

Hyuk pouted. “You owe me.” He then turned to you. “Xiao~ can you please go to the field and give this to hyung?” He handed you a bag.

You nodded. “Of course.”

“Thank you! See you later at the cafeteria!” He said before he was dragged by the other student.

You were on your way to the field thinking which hyung Hyuk was talking about. When you reached the place, you figured out whom. He was practicing soccer by himself. He kicked the ball to the goal and lay flat on his back on the grass field. You checked the bag and got the water jug. You walked and sat beside him. He didn’t notice your presence since his eyes were closed. You poked his side which made him sat up immediately.

You chuckled. “It’s so hot in here.”

“What brings you here?” He asked with his soft voice. You handed him the water jug and he drank it all in one go.

“Hyuk was dragged somewhere, so he asked me to give you this.” You gave him the bag.

“Oh, thanks. Let’s go there. It’s hot in here.” The two of you went under a tree. “Let me change into my uniform. I’ll be back soon.”

After a little while, he came back with a plastic bag.

“What is that?” You asked.

“Oh, I bought us lunch.” He smiled.

“You really look cute when you smile.” You beamed.

He chuckled. “You should control that habit of blurting out things.”

You just grinned at him.

You two were eating under the tree laughing at each other’s jokes and teases when your friends came.

“There you guys are!” N said.

“We’ve been looking for you two.” Naeun said.

“You should’ve at least told us.” Ahyoung said, but she and Naeun were having this mischievous look on. Every day, they would tease you to Leo.

“Sorry.” You and Leo muttered.

“Hyung, you look handsome when you smile and laugh!” Ken said.

“Yeah, we all saw that! We even thought someone else was with Xiao.” Ravi nodded.

“What are you talking about?” He had his poker face on, finishing his lunch.

“Ey~ don’t need to hide it. We all saw it.” Hyuk said who earned a glare from Leo.

You pinched Leo’s cheek. “Let them be.” He blushed.

“See!” They all shrieked.

“So I guess Xiao does deserve an ‘Ice Prince melter’ award?” Hongbin teased.

“How’d you know about that?” You gaped at him.

“Sorry.” Ahyoung sheepishly smiled.

 

You were with Leo in your last class. The two of you were on your way out.

“Sorry if they teased you earlier. Anyway, it’s not my fault they caught you and you blush so easily.”

He chuckled and ruffled your hair. “Don’t worry about it.”

You met up with the rest and decided to head out of the campus.

“Xiao, what time are your friends going to arrive?” Taemin asked.

“I don’t kno—”

Someone suddenly spun you around. “Xiaoyu!!! I miss you~” He then put you down.

“Sungjong!!!” You hugged him. “I miss you too!!!”

“Hands off, Lee Sungjong.” Two familiar voices said. They glared at each other.

“Stop it, guys. You’re being chodings again.” You said.

You went to L.Joe and hugged him. “I miss you, princess.” He swayed you.

“What about me?” Myungsoo pouted.

You chuckled and hugged him tight. “I miss you…a lot. Let’s talk later.”

“Sure. I miss you too.” He gave you a kiss.

The rest of the boys and your girlfriends arrived.

“Okay, guys. Let me introduce you my friends.” You told them. “Well, you all know Taemin and Naeun. Then, these are Ahyoung and VIXX.”

“I’m Kim Ahyoung, Xiaoyu and Naeun’s roommate. Hongbin is my boyfriend.”

The VIXX kingkas introduced one-by-one and all bowed.

“Woah, hyung! It’s true! They’re all so tall!” Ricky said.

“You’re just really short!” Sungyeol said.

“L.Joe-hyung is the shortest!” Niel said.

“Yah.” L.Joe glared.

“Guys stop bickering and introduce.” Minyoung said. “Anyway, I’m Lee Minyoung, Xiaoyu’s girl best friend.”

“Kang Jihyun, I’m also Xiao’s girl best friend.”

The Teen Top boys introduced; L.Joe claimed to be your only best friend. Then, the Infinite boys introduced; Sungjong proudly saying that he’s your very first friend here, and of course, Myungsoo claiming you as his.