Chap10

Separate Ways [College]

You were awakened by gasps and whispers in the room. You stirred in Leo’s embrace which woke him up.

“I’m sorry.” You told him.

“It’s alright.” He smiled.

The two of you turned to the door to see everyone, including Taemin and Naeun, gossiping about you two.

“She was shivering last night and her fever was very high.” Leo explained, getting the situation immediately.

“What’s going on?” You asked.

“Well you see…” N started.

 

N just woke up and heard a knock on the door. It was Taemin and Naeun.

“Sorry, hyung. She couldn’t keep calm.” Taemin said, seeing N just woke up.

The rest started to wake up as well. “I suggest you guys wait in the living room. They’re still asleep.” Ken said.

“I promise I won’t wake them up! I just want to check on her.” Naeun insisted and went to Leo’s room door. Taemin followed her to stop her from doing so.

“Naeun?” Ahyoung sleepily said as she walked out of Hongbin’s room.

“Great, Ahyoung, keep Naeun calm. She wants to see Xiao but they’re still sleeping.” Ravi said.

Naeun ignored him and twisted the door knob open. Gasps were heard from the two girls and Taemin. The five boys went to check on them. They gasped as well.

“What’s going on?” Hyuk whispered.

“I know they are really close, but I didn’t expect this.” Hongbin commented.

“I knew there was something between them.” Ahyoung said.

“I worried for nothing.” Naeun gaped.

“You need not to worry as long as she’s with Leo-hyung.” Taemin said.

“I guess the extra mattress was no use.” N said.

 

“…so yeah, we were all surprised. By the way, it’s still early. Do you mind telling us what happened to you?”

Leo worriedly glanced at you. You gave him a reassuring smile. “When L.Joe left, I went to the park. I sent Myungsoo a message, because I really want to know the truth from him. I was surprised, after all this time, he replied, but he told me to stop bothering him and we’re done. It didn’t sound like him so I tried to call him, but he turned his phone off. Then, one of my brother’s workmates called, saying he was in the hospital. I felt really broken.” Tears were forming again in your eyes.

Ahyoung and Naeun rushed beside you, shoving Leo away.

“Yah.” He glared but they ignored him and hugged you.

“You still have a fever. No buts. You’re resting today.” Naeun strictly said.

“I’ll excuse you for the day; don’t worry.” Ahyoung said.

“I knew this would happen. You two need to rest.” N said as he felt Leo’s forehead as well.

“I can go to class. I’m not that sick.”

“Don’t reason out. I’m sure you want to be home alone with Xiao. Plus, who will take care of her? Are you sure you can leave her alone?” Taemin teased making Leo blush. You guys laughed.

“Okay, I take back what I said.” He sighed in defeat as his cheeks turned into deeper shade of red making you guys laugh harder.

“Let’s get ready for class and leave these two love birds for them rest.” Ken shooed everyone out of the room.

When they shut the door, you pinched his cheeks and giggled.

“You can laugh at me.” He said as lay on the bed again.

“It’s one of your charms.” You copied his words. You rested your head on his chest and hugged him. You can feel he stiffened, but relaxed after a few. “You’re heart is beating really fast.” You chuckled.

“Isn’t the reason obvious?” He said.

You just nodded and hummed. “Can you sing for me?”

He caressed your hair and started to sing.

 

Go shawty go shawty shawty,

before this night is over

Don’t go home,

there’s still a lot to do

Go go shawty shawty,

before I change my mind

Stop playing hard to get,

I took courage and talked to you, girl

These days, I doubt you

On whether you really love me

Stay still for a bit, give this a chance to get deeper

Our relationship is just going around the outside

Let’s stop for today, this is enough for today

We still need time to get to know each other

I love you, I like you but

Honestly, I’m worried, we’re moving too fast

(Hello hello) Stop holding back

(Hello hello) Don’t play so hard to get

We’re all grown up, why’re you doing this,

please come to me baby

(No no) I’m still thinking

(Everything everything) I’m still worried

My mom’s face keeps popping up,

it’s complicated

Stop holding back, you’re so pretty

How can I take this?

I can’t take this anymore, patience is hard

I’m sad that I can’t have all of you

It’s being rude to those y lips

It’s being even more rude to leave you alone

Hey excuse me, stop holding back

and come to me now

Let’s stop for today, this is enough for today

We still need time to get to know each other

I love you, I like you but

Honestly, I’m worried, we’re moving too fast

(Hello hello) Stop holding back

(Hello hello) Don’t play so hard to get

We’re all grown up, why’re you doing this,

please come to me baby

(No no) I’m still thinking

(Everything everything) I’m still worried

My mom’s face keeps popping up,

it’s complicated

If you stop here, what am I supposed to do?

I won’t be able to sleep all night

I’m sick of conversing only with words

You really don’t know my heart

(Hello hello) Stop holding back

(Hello hello) Don’t play so hard to get

We’re all grown up, why’re you doing this,

please come to me baby

(Both both) we both love each other so much

(Horizontally, vertically) why are you measuring it out?

Don’t avoid my eyes,

you’re feeling it too

You’re mine (you’re mine)

You’re mine (you’re mine, girl)

You’re already mine

I really like you, I will trust you now

 

“I love your voice.” You mumbled with eyes closed.

“More than Ken’s?”

“Of course.” You looked up at him. “Thank you, Leo.”

“For what?”

“For everything…”

He gave you a warm smile and caressed your cheeks; he pulled you up so you two are facing each other. Your hands were resting on his broad chest as he lessened the gap between you two until your lips met; you smiled and kissed him back. His hands travelled on your back down to your waist and pulled you closer.

“Lovebirds, we’ll be leav—” The door swung open which made you and Leo sat up immediately. The two of you looked anywhere but them.

“Hyung!!! You disturbed them!!!” Hyuk whined to N.

“Can’t wait for us to leave, huh?” Ravi smirked.

“Hyung, we’re cheering for you, right Bin?” Taemin draped an arm on Hongbin’s shoulders and winked.

“Yeah, Leo-hyung, fighting!” Hongbin and Taemin laughed as they went out.

“Get well soon, Xiao. We’re pretty sure you’re on good hands, so we don’t have to worry.” Ahyoung and Naeun had evil grins on their faces.

N cleared his throat. “As I was saying, we’ll be leaving.” He then headed to the main door. “Jung Taekwoon, no naughty doings allowed!” He hollered.

“We prepared some food for you two. Bye, guys! Enjoy~” Ken closed Leo’s room door before leaving.