Chap23

Separate Ways [College]

You, Taekwoon, and Leo met the rest of the boys’ families, with the exception of Sungjong, Ricky, and Hyuk since they don’t have families yet, but they do have girlfriends. You were very glad to meet Myungsoo’s and L.Joe’s families; they were really nice and their kids are so cute as well. You were happy that they have found the right person for them. After meeting your friends, you excused yourself and went to find your brother’s workmates.

 

“Hi, Jia-eonni!” You saw your brother’s wife and greeted her. (A/N: Not Miss A’s Jia kekeke I can’t think of a Chinese name so I just used her name XP)

“Oh, hey Xiaoyu! It’s been a while.” She hugged you. “Hi, Taekwoon, it’s nice to see you again.”

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Taekwoon bowed.

 “Omo! Is he your son?” She got Leo from Taekwoon’s arms.

“Ne~ eonni, this is our son, Leo.” You introduced.

“Aigo, you’re so cute!” She kissed your baby’s cheek.

“Eonni, where are my nephew and niece?” You asked.

“Oh, they’re playing in the kids’ pool with the other boys’ children. Xingtuo, Liyin, your favorite uncle and aunt are here!!!” She called.

The two mentioned kids immediately ran upon hearing what their mother said.

“Aunt Xiaoyu!!! Uncle Taekwoon!!!” Xingtuo ran to you while Liyin ran to Taekwoon.

“Aigo~ our favorite twins have grown up.” Taekwoon kissed their cheeks.

“Xingtuo-ah, Liyin-ah, look, you have a cousin. Isn’t he cute?” Jia squatted to their level and showed Leo to them.

“Uncle, is he your baby?” Xingtuo asked Taekwoon.

He nodded. “Yes, you have another playmate now.”

“Auntie, give me a girl playmate too!” Liyin pouted.

“Yeah, sure, but not now.” You tried to hide your crimson cheeks. “Don’t worry you can play with Leo too.”

“Hi, Leo! I’m Liyin noona.”

“I’m Xingtuo hyung!” They tried to talk and play with your son.

Taekwoon pinched your cheeks. “You said yes to her that means we have to fulfill her wish.”

You blushed again and lightly hit his chest. “I said not now.”

“I’ll wait for that then.” He smirked.

You meronged at him and turned to the kids.

“Xingtuo, Liyin, how many times do I have to tell you not to run around without your slippers on?” Your brother came.

“Sorry, appa! We got excited after hearing Aunt Xiaoyu and Uncle Taekwoon are here.” Xingtuo said.

“Ne, appa, and we met Leo too! He’s so cute, isn’t he?” Liyin squealed.

“Arasseo, I forgive you two this time. You can go back and play with your other cousins at the pool. Uncle and Aunt will meet with your other uncles, ok?” Yixing patted their heads.

“Ne! See you later, uncle and aunt!” They kissed your and Taekwoon’s cheeks. “You too, Leo.” They also kissed their cousin’s cheek before running back to the pool.

“Be careful!” Jia reminded them. You got Leo from Jia and carried him.

“Let’s go.” Yixing went to his wife and lead the way.

 

“Xiaoyu!!!” Luhan immediately stood up and was about to hug you, but stopped on his tracks. “Oh hi, baby Xiaoyu! What’s your name?”

“Hi, Luhan-gege. I miss you~ this is our son Leo.”

“Aw, I miss you too! He’s so cute. Way to go, man!” He told Taekwoon.

“Hi oppas and geges~ I missed you!” You greeted. “Suho-oppa, your resort is really nice. You’re really rich, as always.”

He smiled. “I’m glad you like it. Aigo, how many times do I have to say I’m not that rich?”

“Hey, what about me?” Sehun said.

“I miss you too, Oh Sehun.” You ruffled his hair.

“Great, I have another playmate!” He cheered.

“Playmate my . You keep saying that to our kids.” Chen said.

“Why don’t you marry your girlfriend and have a playmate on your own?” Baekhyun said.

“Soon.” He meronged.

“I feel sorry for your girl, man. You’re totally going to rip her with your size.” Chanyeol said making all of you laugh.

“HYUNG!!!” Sehun whined.

“Be proud, Oh Sehun.” Kai laughed.

 You noticed there was a lot of food on the table. “Let me guess, Kyungsoo-oppa cooked as usual?”

They nodded.

“The kids like my food and I’m happy.” Kyungsoo said.

“Everyone loves your food.” You smiled.

 

While having a little chat, the boys introduced their wives and children to you and of course, Sehun introduced his girlfriend. They also tried to play with your son. It was really nice; you wish everyday could be like this, all of you together and happy.

Kai was the one playing with Leo when you heard your son cry. “Eomma~”

“Kai, what did you do?!” Tao panicked, he was with Kai.

“Yah, don’t blame me! He suddenly cried!”

“Oh no, Xiao, they made your son cry.” Umin said.

“Kai, you’re worse than me. They might be scared of me, but I never made them cry.” Kris teased.

You got Leo from Kai and tried to calm him. “Shh, baby, eomma is here. Stop crying.” You patted his back.

“He’s hungry, Xiao.” Jia told you.

Taekwoon got Leo’s bag and pulled out his bottle. “Here’s your milk, baby. Stop crying, hm?” Taekwoon gave it to him and he did stop crying.

“Phew, I had a mini heart attack.” Kai sighed.

“You have a kid, but you don’t know how to make a baby stop crying.” Suho snickered.

 

After a little while, Leo fell asleep. Suho provided a cabin for your family and let you stay in.

“Today’s fun.” Your husband commented and lay on the other side of Leo.

You nodded. “Yeah, all of us together having fun. It makes me happy to see everyone with their own families.”

Taekwoon brushed Leo’s bangs away. “Our cute baby angel will soon grow up without our notice. It just feels like yesterday when we were still in college, and now we’re here. Time is really fast.”

“I’ll treasure our memories in the past and willingly wait for whatever is waiting us in the future, but for now, I’m happy and grateful for what I have. I couldn’t ask for more.” You smiled.

“I love you, Xiaoyu.” He kissed you.

After a while, you two pulled away. “I love you too.” You said and the two of you rested with your son. 

Even if I’m not a good talker, please understand me
I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping

Do you remember the day we first met?
Your pretty lips smiled at me

After that day, I was determined
That I never want to lose you from my embrace
That I will go till the end

Saying I love you with words might not be enough but
Still I will confess to you today

I wanna be with you, always from a step behind you
Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you

After I met you, I found something to do
It is to make you smile all day, every single day

There might be times when I’m really busy but
In my head, there are only thoughts of you

Saying I love you with words might not be enough but
Still I will confess to you today

When you tell me to cheer up
When your eyes are looking at me
Those things make me exist right now
I have nothing else to tell you but I love you

Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end
For looking at me without shaking

Lean on me, believe in my love
Let’s be together for always, forever

I love you, I need you.
I love you, I need you.
It’s only you for always

Stay by my side, I’ll comfort you
Let’s love as if the world stopped like this

Thank you for being you

 

(A/N: Hi my dear readers!!! This story has finally come to an end! Do you guys like it? Or do you hate it because you want her to end up with Myung? I'm sorry if I disappointed you :( Anyway, I have a new story! Please support it as how you supported my other stories! Thank you all so much! Love you all <3)

By the way, the baby boy is from MBLAQ's Hello Baby. Leo Recipon ^^

New Story: Switch http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/825760