Chap22

Separate Ways [College]

You met your brother on your way out to the balcony to find Leo.

“Where are you going, baby sis?” He asked.

“Oh hey, gege, I’m going to find Leo.”

He nodded. “Gege is sorry if he can’t always be there for you whenever you need him.”

You shook your head and hugged him. “Don’t be. You’re the best gege in the world. I’m the one who should be sorry; you’re always there for me but when you were sick, I didn’t even know about it. I always worry you while you don’t want me to worry about you.”

He just chuckled. “That’s what brothers do. I miss you.” He tightened his arms around you and kissed your forehead. “Now, go and talk to Leo.”

You nodded and pecked his cheek before heading out. You smiled when you saw Leo quietly sitting with his earphones on. You sat beside him and rested your head on his shoulders. You felt him look at you and removed his earphones.

“Why are you out here alone?” You asked.

He faced the front. “You know I prefer to be quiet and alone.”

“Is that so? I’m sorry if I disturbed you.” You were about to stand up when he held your wrist.

“But I prefer to be with you than be alone.”

You chuckled and rested your head back on his shoulder.

“Xiao, I want to ask you this now. Will you officially be my girlfriend?”

You looked at him. “Do I really have to answer that?” You pecked his lips. “It’s a yes, of course.” You smiled.

He smiled back. “I love you.” He leaned in and sealed your lips with his.

You always looked at me with tightly shut lips
Asking me to give you time to think
Pushing back your answer to my confession

Finally, you call me with a small voice
You carefully give me your hand
And say you want to believe in our love

I’ve waited so long for this moment
The moment you accept me
I’ll promise you this one thing

Because you’re my girl from today
Don’t even look at other guys who are not me
From now on, I wanna be the only one who sees your pretty smile
Stay tightly in my arms
Because you’re mine

This isn’t a dream but reality
It’s not the future but it’s today
Put a red mark on your calendar
Today is our birthday
We have three birthdays
History has started
I’ll make your heart pound more than a romantic comedy

Promise me this one thing
Only look at me with your eyes
Even if I look elsewhere, there’s only one girl for me
I’m thankful that I get to call you baby
I’ll build up a fortune called Memories and make you rich

The moment you’ve dreamed about
The moment you believed in me
Promise me this one thing

Because you’re my girl from today
Don’t even look at other guys who are not me
From now on, I wanna be the only one who sees your pretty smile
Stay tightly in my arms
Because you’re mine

1 minute, 1 second is not enough
There’s so much I wanna do with you
Just follow me
Don’t worry about tomorrow, I’ll take care of that

Because you’re my girl from the start
Only you didn’t know
It was already decided

From now on, only say I love you to me
You can do it
Because your everything
Is mine

 

Seven years later…

*Ding dong* The door bell rang.

“Jagi~ can you get the door? I’m not yet done here.” You called.

You heard him open the door. “Lay-hyung is here!” He called.

You wanted to run and hug him, but you can’t.

“Aw, you can’t even give me a hug? You seem really busy, huh?” Your brother entered the room with your husband trailing behind him.

“Gege, how can you not expect me to be busy? It’s just a year since I became a mom. You yourself know how hard it is to become a parent, unless you let your wife do everything.”

“Hey, you know I’m a very kind husband. Now, where’s my favorite baby?”

“So I’m not your favorite baby now?” You pouted as you carried your 1-year old son to him.

“Babo, you’re still my favorite baby sister, but baby Leo is my favorite baby nephew.” He got Leo from your arms.

“Are you done with Leo’s things? I’ll bring them to the car so we can leave.” Taekwoon asked you. (A/N: I’ll start calling Leo to Taekwoon, so you won’t be confused whether it is he or the baby. =D)

“Ne, jagi. Let’s go. So, where’s your wife and kids?” You asked your brother on the way out of the house.

“Oh, they’re already at the venue. I drove them there before I came here.”

You nodded.

“Hyung, what’s the occasion anyway?” Taekwoon asked him.

“My workmates and I decided to hold a reunion party and Suho volunteered to use their resort as the venue.” He handed baby Leo to Taekwoon since he’ll drive.

“Suho-oppa, the forever rich kid in the house. So you mean all EXO-oppas and geges will be there?” You excitedly asked.

He nodded. “Yes, and not just them, there are more visitors. It’s a surprise.” He winked.

 

It’s been a while since you last saw your brother’s workmates; they all still work at the same company, but they no longer live in a dorm. It was your college graduation the last time you saw all twelve of them. Even your high school and college friends, the last time you saw them was in your college graduation party. You really miss all of them. You must be curious what happened to Zhang Xiaoyu. Well, you and Taekwoon got married two years ago and now, you two have a son named Leo. You two bought a house just perfect for your family. Taekwoon owns a company and you work as his secretary.

 

When you arrived at the place, you can’t help but to be excited. As soon as you got off the car, four girls called you.

“Xiaoyu!!!”

You turned your head to see Minyoung, Jihyun, Ahyoung, and a pregnant Naeun. Tears were threatening to fall from your eyes.

“Surprise.” Yixing ruffled your hair before finding his family.

“I miss you guys!!!” You hugged them.

“We miss you too~”

“Hey, girls, it’s nice to see you again.” Taekwoon greeted.

“Oh, hi! OMG, Xiao, is he your baby?!” Ahyoung squealed when she saw Leo on Taekwoon’s arms.

“He is our baby. His name is Leo, so you guys better start calling me Taekwoon to not get confused.” Taekwoon said.

“He’s so cute!!!” The girls squealed.

“So where are your husbands and kids?” You asked them.

“C’mon, let’s go to the boys so you can meet them as well.” Minyoung said.

When all of you went to meet the rest, you can’t help but to feel very happy to see all these familiar faces. Infinite, Teen Top, VIXX, and Taemin were all present.

“Best friend~!!!” L.Joe immediately ran to you and spun you around. “I miss you so muuuch!!!”

“Hey, pretty. I miss you.” Myungsoo stole you from L.Joe and hugged you.

“I miss the two of you too!!!” You pinched their cheeks. “Hey guys, it’s been a while. I miss you all.” You greeted the rest.

“Omo!!! Is that our nephew!?” N squealed like a mother.

“Yeah, he’s Leo.” Taekwoon handed him to N.

“He’s so cute just like me!!!” Hyuk said.

“Xiao~ here’s our son, Minwoo.” Minyoung and Woohyun came with their child.

“Kyeopta!!! Annyeong~ Minwoo-ya! He looks like Woohyun-oppa!” You said.

“Yeah, everyone says so, but his eyes are Minyoung’s.” Woohyun said.

“Ours is a daughter.” Chunji came with his child.

“Yuhee is her name.” Jihyun said.

“Aigo~ neomu yeppeo!”

“Well, her father is visual.” Chunji cockily said.

“I’m a visual too, so our daughters are both pretty!” Hongbin butted in.

“Yubin-ah, say hi.” Ahyoung told her. Yubin shyly looked and went back to bury her face on Hongbin’s neck.

“She’s so cute and she has dimples just like Hongbin!” You said.

“She’s shy to new people.” Hongbin said.

“Yeah, don’t worry she’ll warm up to you soon. By the way, she and Yuhee are actually best friends.”

“It’s alright. That’s good to hear.”

“Our Minwoo is really jealous that he doesn’t have a playmate, that’s why he can’t wait for Naeun’s child to come out.” Minyoung said.

“Oh so, it’s a boy, then?” You asked Naeun.

She nodded. “Minwoo is really funny. He always asks me when my child will come out.”

“Hyung, why don’t you just give him a playmate?” Taemin smirked.

“Yeah, jagi, why can’t we give our Minwoo a playmate?” Woohyun playfully said.

Minyoung rolled her eyes and lightly hit Woohyun making you guys laugh.

“Don’t worry, Minwoo-ya, you can play with Leo and you can join Naeun’s son as well.” You smiled at Minwoo and ruffled his hair.