Chap11

Separate Ways [College]

(A/N: Triple update my dear readers ^o^ <3)

Once the two of you heard the main door closed, Leo lay back on his bed.

He softly laughed. “That was one awkward situation.”

“Yeah, I know. It happened in a flash and it seems like their happier we’re both sick.” You lay beside him.

He then hovered you. “Where were we?”

You chuckled and pecked his lips. “We should have some breakfast, mister.” You sat up again and dragged him out of the room.

“We can have that later.” He whined and pouted.

You raised an eyebrow at him before laughing out loud.

“What?”

“Oh gosh, Leo. What happened to you?” You were still laughing.

“What did I do?” He had no idea at all.

“You just whined like I child and pouted. I can’t get over it. It was so not you. I should’ve taken a video, a picture, or something.” You wiped your tears of joy.

“You’re laughing at me. Don’t I look cute?” He pouted again.

You couldn’t help but laugh out loud. “You’re cute! Very cute!”

“Then why are you laughing?”

“Because that is so out of the cold image.”

“And you’re lucky because you’re the only one who knows that.” He pecked your forehead.

 

After breakfast, you and Leo did not forget to take the medicine, as N instructed through the note on the fridge. The two of you were watching TV in the living room when you got a call.

“Hey, baby sis, how are you? I heard from L.Joe.” Yixing said.

“I feel so bad, gege! Especially after knowing you’re in the hospital! How long are you planning to hide it from me, huh?”

“H-how did you know? Who told you?”

“No one told me. If you have your ways on me, I have my own ways on you too. Just because I’m younger, that doesn’t mean I can’t take care of you.”

“I just didn’t want to add up to your heartaches.”

“Gege…I’ll be more hurt if you hide it from me. Don’t worry about me; if Myungsoo wants it this way, then let him be. I won’t give a about him if he doesn’t want to. He’s not even worth my time. I’ll be fine. I’m more worried about you.”

Yixing chuckled. “It’s my first time hearing you like this. You seem really mad at him.”

“Xiaoyu, language. Is that what you learn from Sehun?” You heard Kris in the background.

“I’m in loudspeaker, ain’t I?”

“They want to.” Yixing sheepishly said.

“Hey, why am I being suspected?” Sehun said.

“Yes, Kris gege. Sehun taught me. Punish him for me.”

“WHAT?! Hey that’s not true!” Sehun shouted as you heard him ran away, probably being chased by Kris.

“Love you, Sehun-ah~ sorry!” You chuckled. “Kai seems to behave well today, huh?” You said as you noticed you haven’t heard his voice.

“He’s not here. Only Sehun, Kris, and Suho are here.”

“Oh, that’s why. Anyway, gege, you should rest. Call me back when you’re released out of the hospital, ne? Suho-oppa, you’re there, right? Please look after gege for me. Thank you!”

“Sure thing, Xiao! Take care of yourself as well.” Suho said.

“Ne~ bye, gege! Bye, Suho-oppa! Love you~”

Leo was staring at you when you ended the call. “What?”

“You do have a lot of guys, don’t you?”

You raised a brow. “They are way older than us, Leo. They are like brothers to me just like Yixing-gege.”

“Then what about that ‘Love you, Sehun-ah~’?” He mimicked you which made you laugh.

“He’s of my age, but yeah, you don’t have to worry about him.”

“Speaking of age, I’m older than you, yet I haven’t heard you call me ‘oppa’. It’s always Leo, Leo, and Leo.”

“Well, you’re fine about it.” You looked away hiding your red cheeks. You’re not used to call someone ‘oppa’ unless they are older close friends of yours. Leo is, but he’s different from the others. You know what I mean about different, right?

“I’m not. And you’re blushing again.” He pinched your cheeks. “Call me ‘oppa’ or I will avoid you again.”

“That’s not fair! You’re blackmailing me.” You pouted. He just shrugged.

You sighed. “Alright, alright, Leo……..o-oppa.” You looked away. “There, are you happy now?”

He nodded and smiled. “You’re so cute.” He pecked your lips.