Chap15

Separate Ways [College]

Everything went back to normal. This line must have been used for the nth time already. Anyway, when I said normal, I meant you were able to talk to Infinite, Teen Top, Minyoung, and Jihyun again. You and Myungsoo would talk most of the time either by sending messages or by calling. The bothering feeling never left you though. Yixing and the rest of the EXO boys were glad to hear that everything was finally back. As for VIXX, Ahyoung, Naeun, and Taemin, they were happy that you can talk to your friends again. Surprisingly, Leo wasn’t getting mad nor getting jealous when you talk to Myungsoo. Your relationship with him was even getting better.

The ten of you were in the park, just to kill time. It was four in the afternoon and classes were already done. The sky was dark; it will obviously rain.

Taemin and Naeun were sitting on bench being lovey dovey, Hongbin and Ahyoung were lying on the grass having a peaceful nap, Leo was sitting by the tree listening to his mp3 player while you were resting your head on his lap, the four boys were laughing at each other’s jokes.

“I’m bored~” You sang and sat up.

Leo removed his earphones and looked at you. You then gave a playful smirk; he cocked an eyebrow. You leaned in but stopped when a few space was left between the two of you. When he was about to close that gap, you pulled away.

“Xiao~” He whined and pouted. Eight people were then heard to be laughing out loud.

“Oh gosh, hyung! You’re so cute!!!” Ken literally rolled on the grass.

“My son has grown up!!!” N cheered.

“Hyung, you have more aegyo than me!!!” Hyuk was clutching his stomach.

Leo was already madly blushing, he then glared at you.

You flinched. “I love you~” You pinched his cheeks and ran away. He started chasing you.

“It’s raining! Don’t you two dare to get sick again!” N called.

Being athletic man he is, he can run faster than you and caught you by the waist. “Aaaaack~ mian!!!”

He neared his face to you grinning like an idiot “You just said ‘I love you.’” and captured your lips.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck. You can hear the others were playing under the rain as well.

He pulled away. “I love you too.” He smiled and kissed you again.

After a little while, you felt an arm wrapped around your waist and pulled you away from Leo.

“Let’s tear these couples~ woooh!!!” Ravi carried you away from Leo.

You can see Hyuk riding Leo’s back. “Han Sanghyuk, get off me! Argh~ I’ll get you later, Kim Wonshik!”

N also had Ahyoung and Ken had Naeun. Hongbin and Taemin were chasing them.

How can playing under the rain be this fun? You were really happy.

 

The next day, everyone was a mess, looking like they got wasted. They all decided to spend the night at your dorm; Leo slept beside you, and of course, Hongbin and Taemin slept with their respective girlfriends, the four remaing boys, well they looked serenely sleeping with some extra mattresses on the floor but right now, they were scattered.

“Ugh, I feel dizzy.” Hyuk was the first one to wake. “Hyung~ I won’t attend classes. I’m sick.” He shook N and slumped back on the mattress.

N woke up. He groaned. “Aish~ I knew playing in the rain was a bad idea.”

“But you played as well.” Ken mumbled, eyes till closed.

Being the mother he is, he checked everyone’s body temperature. Sanghyuk was the only one who has a fever; the rest probably were just tired.

“Wake up, everyone. If not, we’ll be late.” N said, he himself was tired as well.

“Why can’t we just skip? A day won’t hurt.” Ravi sat up.

 “You’re tired too, right hyung?” Hongbin said.

“I know and I hate it. We just played under the rain and yet, we’re like this. Fortunately, only Hyuk has a fever.” N stared at the poor maknae.

You sat up and rubbed the sleep off your eyes. Leo was about to sit up as well, but he grimaced and lay back down.

 “Are you alright?” You worriedly asked.

“My back hurts. Sanghyuk.” He groaned.

“You don’t need revenge, Taekwoon. He has a fever.” N said.

“So are we going to skip or what?” Taemin asked.

“No matter what, I’m skipping!” Ravi, Hongbin, and Ken said.

“Great. I can rest my back.” Leo said.

“Who is skipping?” Ahyoung frowned as she woke up.

“What’s happening?” Naeun woke up as well.

“We are all skipping.” N sighed. “They want to and Hyuk has a fever.”

“I’m fine with that.” Ahyoung and Naeun said before going back to sleep.

N shook his head. “Kids.”