Chap14

Separate Ways [College]

(A/N: comments anyone? :( kekeke here's a double update ;3)

You were finally in front of their room. You can hear noises inside. You were nervous. Are you ready to see him again? What will happen after this? You don’t really have any idea. One thing is for sure, another scene of choosing, and it’s between Myungsoo and Leo. You sighed and decided to knock on the door. Here’s now or never.

The door opened, making your heart beat faster. You looked up to see a very shocked Sungjong. Oh, how you miss him. Tears were rolling down his cheeks; he hugged you. “I MISS YOU!!!”

You chuckled. “I miss you too.”

“Sungjong, who’s there?” Niel called inside.

“Teen Top is here?”

Sungjong nodded. “Everyone is here, except for Sunggyu-hyung.”

“I know I met him earlier.”

His eyes widened. “Let me guess, he already told you everything, didn’t he? Is that why you’re here?”

You nodded.

“Sungjong, who’s—” Minyoung came to check on Sungjong. Her eyes widened and soon filled with tears as well. She cupped .

“OH MY BABY!!! I MISS YOU!!! I HOPE YOU’RE NOT MAD AT US.” She hugged you as well.

“I’m not mad. Don’t worry.” You smiled.

“Who is out there?” Woohyun called, obviously irritated.

“Come in. Let’s surprise them.” Minyoung dragged you.

Jihyun was the first to see you. She immediately ran to you and gave you a bear hug. “BESTIEEEEE, I MISS YOU!!!”

The rest then realized who their visitor was; everyone went to hug you.

“She already knows the truth. She met Sunggyu-hyung earlier.” Sungjong announced.

“You don’t have to worry, guys. I’m not mad.” You said.

“I’m sorry, babe.” L.Joe spun you around and kissed your cheek.

“Why are you guys so noisy?! I’m trying to—” Myungsoo just went out of his room to check the commotion.

Everyone went silent. You can see his knees became weak, since he held his room door for balance. L.Joe ruffled your hair and lightly pushed you to Myungsoo’s direction. You hesitantly walked to him.

“I think the two of you should talk it out.” Woohyun said.

“We don’t mind, Xiao! We can have the reunion party later, right?” Ricky said.

“Go ahead. We’re giving you two the time.” Chunji said before the rest of them went back to their own businesses.

You were now standing in front of him. It felt so awkward. It was like you just met him. “Hey.” You looked anywhere but him. You already felt like crying.

“I’m not dreaming, right?” His voice cracked. It seemed like he was holding back his tears as well.

You finally decided to look at him straight in the eyes. “You’re not.” You smiled and hugged him really tight. You started to cry on his chest.

He hugged you back and cried as well. “I’m so sorry. I’m sorry, Xiaoyu. I really am.”

“I hate you.” You muttered against his chest.

He looked at you and wiped your tears. He was about to kiss you but you stopped him. He was surprised; you were surprised with your actions as well. He frowned. “What’s wrong?”

“Myungsoo-ah…I can’t just run back to you like this. I still love you, I really do. But…”

“Is it about Leo?”

You nodded. “I have feelings for him too…but this is unlike L.Joe’s…He was the one always beside me, especially when you broke up with me…so I gave him a chance…he used that chance very well, because he made me fall for him…I have to sort out my feelings first…”

“We never broke up, Xiao. You know that. You’re still mine.”

“You know what I mean, Myung.” You sighed.

“I won’t lose you, right?”

“I don—”

He kissed you. “You don’t know how much I miss you.” He said before kissing you again.

You finally gave in and kissed him back. He wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer. You frowned. It felt different; it seemed like you were doing something wrong. You just shrugged the thought off. Maybe it’s because it’s been a while since you were with him.

 

You had a little chat with everyone and caught up with the happenings. All of you even had a heart-to-heart talk and everything untold was exposed. You noticed the time; it was nearing 10.

“Oh shoot! It’s late already. I need to go. I’m sorry, guys. We can hangout again next time, right?”

“Yes, of course.” They said.

“Oh, Minyoung and Jihyun can you come with me. I lied to Leo that I was with you guys.”

Myungsoo frowned at the mention of the name.

“Sure thing.” Minyoung and Jihyun said.

“No goodbye kiss?” L.Joe playfully said.

You shook your head and went to give his cheek a peck. You then awkwardly went to Myungsoo and gave his lips a peck as well. “Bye.” You muttered.

When the three of you left, Sungjong told Myungsoo “Hyung, we know Xiao is always in denial, naïve, and oblivious of things.”

Myungsoo kept silent. He was afraid to hear what Sungjong was going to say next, but he himself knew it already. All of them in that room knew it already. “Leo has her heart already.”