Chap18

Separate Ways [College]

(A/N: Triple update, my lovely readers~ <3 <3 <3)

You immediately hugged the two of them. “What are you guys doing here?”

“Well, it’s Friday and we miss all of you.” Minyoung said.

“We thought we could surprise you guys and have a girl’s night.” Jihyun grinned.

“That will be great!!!” You, Ahyoung, and Naeun excitedly cheered.

 

“So how have you guys been?” Minyoung asked as the five of you sat on the floor.

“We’ve been well. We were able to overcome some dramas, Xiao’s dramas to be exact.” Naeun said.

“Yeah, I know right. This kid has a lot of dramas in her life.” Jihyun messed with your hair.

“Thanks a lot, guys.” You sarcastically said.

“What about you guys?” Ahyoung asked the two.

“We felt like living in hell when Doyeon was still overpowering us. But now, we’re glad she will be forever out of our sight.” Minyoung and Jihyun laughed.

“How are the guys? Your guys?” You wiggled your brows.

“Same old silly kingkas who are popular everywhere.” Minyoung shrugged. “Well Woohyun, we were in a fight, but we’re back now.”

“Why? What happened?” Naeun asked.

“There’s this guy in my class, who would always stick to me. Woohyun misunderstood and thought the guy likes me. The truth was the guy was actually asking for my help since I’m close friends with the girl he likes.”

“It’s good that you two are back.” Ahyoung said in relief.

“What about you, Jiji?” You teased.

“We’re fine, nothing new.” She smiled.

“What about you, huh? Don’t you think we don’t know about Leo?” Minyoung eyed you.

“Oh gosh, Minyoung! You won’t believe what happened last night!” Naeun exclaimed.

Your eyes widened. “Hey! Not that, please?” You pouted.

“What happened? Tell us.” Jihyun urged her.

“No, no, no. I beg you.”

“They did it.” Ahyoung blurted.

You hopelessly sighed and lowered your head, afraid to see your friends’ reactions.

“WHAT THE—ZHANG XIAOYU!!!” They both screamed.

“I bet the guys knew already. I sometimes hear them talking about it.” Minyoung said.

“That’s why whenever you and Myungsoo talk through phone, he would always smile bitterly.” Jihyun added. “L.Joe even got mad. He let you go for Myungsoo, but Myungsoo just let another man get you.”

“It’s not Leo’s fault.” You frowned.

“Anyway, have you talked to him?” Minyoung worriedly asked.

“No, and I don’t know how to. I can’t. I will hurt him. I feel so bad.”

“I’m sure he will understand you.” Naeun patted your back.

“I know he will, and that’s why I can’t do it. He’s too kind to get hurt.”

“You have to learn to let him go. It may probably hurts now, but it will heal soon especially when he meets the right person for him. Maybe, you two aren’t just for each other.” Ahyoung said.

“I didn’t deserve him. I’m so bad. He suffered with Doyeon’s evil plans, and yet he would still suffer because of me…because I will leave him…he suffered everything for us….”

“You suffered too, Xiao. Ahyoung is right, maybe, you two aren’t just for each other.”  Minyoung said.

“Okay, let’s cut off the drama. We’re here to enjoy our night!” Jihyun cheered up the atmosphere.

 

You and the girls enjoyed the night talking about fun and random things about yourselves. You actually missed this kind of nights, chatting without caring about the time while having some delicious snacks. Topics seem not to run out because when one ends, another will randomly pop out and this routine seems to go endless.