[삼십육]

Before February
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{THIRTY-SIX}

Month 07 Day 18

 

When Kyungsoo finally gained his conciousness, his surroundings were immediately unfamiliar to him. His blurry vision had started to clear, and in front of him was the last person he wanted to meet on the face of earth. Standing a few feet away from him, surrounded by an unbelievable number of bodyguards, including those two irritating secretaries, was Kim Namshik himself—the evil mastermind behind all this mess.

Instantly, the first thing he wanted to do was get up. However, two men appeared from behind before forcing him back on the ground roughly. Kyungsoo’s knees scraped aginst the hard cement floor, and the wound had already started to form on his knee; it didn’t look like a minor wound at all. Just what the hell was going on here?

The last thing he remembered was earning an excrutiatingly painful punch from that old man before blacking out. Now, he was here, kneeling on the ground as if he was some beggar whose life was about to be put to an unevitable end. He had nothing but his ripped clothes on, and his white dress shirt was covered in dirt with a mixture of bloodstains on his sleeves. He literally had nothing in his possession, except for himself. They’d confiscated all his weapons from him.

“Oh, so you’re finally awake, I see.” Kim Namshik took a few steps to near himself to Kyungsoo as he carried a wide grin on his wrinkled face. “I hope you don’t get too confused about this situation, Do Kyungsoo.”

“You… where the hell am I?!

"You better’ve not laid your filthy hands on my friends,” He breathed out in reply, his deadly whisper sliced through the suffocating silence of the scene, “or you’re dead meat.”

“Well, I’m sincerely sorry, but if you take a look to your left…” The man dragged the last word as if he was playing some sot of game.

With no either choice, Kyungsoo turned his head to the direction in which the old man had stated. When he laid his eyes on the scene, he clenched his fists out of anger until his nails dug deep in his skin. These bastards just blindly added more fuel to the fire.

Lying on the ground were twelve bruised boys who had obviously been beaten up to the extent where none of them were able to even lift their bodies. Some of them were lying on the ground, while another number of them were tied to chairs or poles. Sehun had one of his eyes closed, blood trickling down to his cheeks as the younger boy struggled to keep it open. Baekhyun was propped up against one of the large wooden crates; marks of dried blood were evident on his forehead.

“What… did you do to them?” Kyungsoo questioned, his eyes displaying more seriousness than ever. He needed a legitimate answer, or he sweared Kim Namshik was going to die in his hands.

“Why are you looking at me as if I’ve commited murder? My men and I just wanted to have some fun with them, is that so bad?” The corners of his lips daringly quirked up in to an amused smile once he saw Kyungsoo gradually fuming.

“I’ll kill you. I really will. I’ll destroy you, you old man.” Slowly, Kyungsoo forced himself on his two feet, aggressively shrugging off the men who were trying to hold him back. He couldn’t stand this anymore; he wanted to see this man’s life dangling right in front of him, until he was begging for mercy.

However, Kim Namshik seemed oddly unfazed by his threats, although he was starting to become serious. Every step Kyungsoo took, the anger in him was rising fast. His slow strides had eventually turned in to sprints, and before he knew it, he was standing in front of the old man. He wanted to at least land a punch of his disgusting face, but what was he expecting anyway? Before he couldn’t even grab him by the collar…

BANG!

Kyungsoo fell to his knees, his hands hanging limply by his sides. He couldn’t raise his head to look at the old man, because he knew his head would ache even more. He kept his stare fixed on the ground, on the expensive-looking, black leather shoes in front of him. His stare then weakly shifted over to his thigh, which was bleeding profusely.

Soon, he felt his arms being seized, probably by those two men behind him from earlier. The two men dragged his whole body back to the position he was at earlier before throwing him on the ground aggressively. Kyungsoo felt his forehead hit the ground, and he winced in pain because of the gunshot wound in his thigh.

“K-Kyungsoo hyung! Y-Yah, get up, you’re o-okay, right?” Oh Sehun… Hn, it’s the first time I’ve ever heard his voice sound like he’s almost going to breakdown.

“Holy , Namjoon hyung, what are we going to do?!” Hoseok exclaimed, his voice filled with extreme panic.

Kyungsoo could hear Namjoon’s distant voice say, “I… don’t know. Let’s keep calm, alright? I’m sure he’s fine.”

"You crazy bastards!" Chanyeol's enraged voice shouted. It was the first time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter